Rodgers launches it deep. #GBvsATL #NFLPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/HxjaZ61Mig. #GBvsATL. ET: The game's first turnover, and Aaron Ripkowski's first career fumble, came at a terrible time for Green Bay. Finally.

ET: Halftime. Green Bay was able to move the ball effectively against Atlanta in the first half, but it couldn't do a thing to stop Matt Ryan and the Falcons' offense. ET: Among those who roamed the sidelines before Sunday's game: NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, recording artist Usher and actor Samuel L. Jackson. Atlanta again easily carved up the Green Bay defense on the nine-play series that went 80 yards. Incredible. ET — touchdown: The Falcons showed no mercy in the third quarter. In case you weren't aware, his 73-yard catch-and-run touchdown to open the second-half scoring should be all you need to see. Texans: WR Keke Coutee, CB John Reid, LB Peter Kalambayi, T Charlie Heck, TE Jordan Akins. It's a @devontafreeman TOUCHDOWN! The Packers won the coin toss and elected to defer to the second half. While six penalties and two turnovers hurt the Packers, it was their inability to contain the Falcons' passing game early that made for a blowout. Falcons coach Dan Quinn finishing up his pregame workout before getting ready for... https://t.co/YMYdrWFz0t pic.twitter.com/B2VJtMqZRp, https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/sporting_news/cd/72/julio-jones-012217-getty-ftrjpg_g6ujq45qraec1uspdheuyf89i.jpg?t=-937507599&w=500&quality=80.
Karishma Tanna Height In Cm, Cinderella Lyrics, Larry Fitzgerald All-time, Cowes Castle, Havertys Maddie Sectional, Apple Annual Revenue 2019, Wit Play, Packers 2013 Record, Albert Thomas Hickman, Feather Falling, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Celebrity Past Cruises, Wayne Carey Number, Darius Butler Net Worth, I Will Remember You Lyrics, Broncos Week 4, Kirks Gonzales, Kirks Gonzales, Team Stats, One Day I'll Fly Away Piano Chords, New Patek Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Emperatriz Significado, Khaleke Hudson 40 Time, Fassbinder Feminism, Coca-cola Workday, Studio For Rent In Wukair, Jim Beglin Injury, Vermilion Energy Analysis, All That Jazz On Broadway, The Blue Lagoon (1949 Cast), Natural Resources Degree Jobs, Deadwood Time Period, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, Patron Saint Of Education Female, Toddler Jerseys, James Hird 2020, Cnn Jobs Los Angeles, Family Is All That Matters Meaning, Los Angeles Female News Anchors, Function Of Worker Bee, St Augustine Quotes On Death, Undoing Project Chapters, What Is Non Statutory Guidance, Cuckoo Cast, Finally I Got My Dream Girl, Pinata Kaufen Tedi, Prospect Theory Vs Expected Utility Theory, Jay Cartwright Actor, Julia Baird Date Of Birth, Americana Sauce, Myolie Wu Net Worth, Saints Game, Part Time Jobs Liverpool Retail, Ginostra Isola, The Big Short Chapter 2 Summary, Liz Hayes Dad, Sunshine 120 Miami Fl, Tara Morice Net Worth, Odontoma Classification, Pia Economy Class Review, Michael Schumacher Net Worth 2020, Miss World 2014 Question And Answer, Portsmouth, Nh Downtown Hotels, Snowboarding In Colorado Near Denver, 15 Minute Time Clock, Junior Football Results North, Patron Saints List And Meanings, Ha Ha Haaaa Rock Song, Transverse Fracture, Amy Robach Jeffrey Epstein, Coconut Creek Zip Code Map, Biblical Names And Meanings, Sandworms Of Dune Audiobook, ">
Rodgers launches it deep. #GBvsATL #NFLPlayoffs pic.twitter.com/HxjaZ61Mig. #GBvsATL. ET: The game's first turnover, and Aaron Ripkowski's first career fumble, came at a terrible time for Green Bay. Finally.

ET: Halftime. Green Bay was able to move the ball effectively against Atlanta in the first half, but it couldn't do a thing to stop Matt Ryan and the Falcons' offense. ET: Among those who roamed the sidelines before Sunday's game: NFL commissioner Roger Goodell, recording artist Usher and actor Samuel L. Jackson. Atlanta again easily carved up the Green Bay defense on the nine-play series that went 80 yards. Incredible. ET — touchdown: The Falcons showed no mercy in the third quarter. In case you weren't aware, his 73-yard catch-and-run touchdown to open the second-half scoring should be all you need to see. Texans: WR Keke Coutee, CB John Reid, LB Peter Kalambayi, T Charlie Heck, TE Jordan Akins. It's a @devontafreeman TOUCHDOWN! The Packers won the coin toss and elected to defer to the second half. While six penalties and two turnovers hurt the Packers, it was their inability to contain the Falcons' passing game early that made for a blowout. Falcons coach Dan Quinn finishing up his pregame workout before getting ready for... https://t.co/YMYdrWFz0t pic.twitter.com/B2VJtMqZRp, https://images.daznservices.com/di/library/sporting_news/cd/72/julio-jones-012217-getty-ftrjpg_g6ujq45qraec1uspdheuyf89i.jpg?t=-937507599&w=500&quality=80.
Karishma Tanna Height In Cm, Cinderella Lyrics, Larry Fitzgerald All-time, Cowes Castle, Havertys Maddie Sectional, Apple Annual Revenue 2019, Wit Play, Packers 2013 Record, Albert Thomas Hickman, Feather Falling, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Celebrity Past Cruises, Wayne Carey Number, Darius Butler Net Worth, I Will Remember You Lyrics, Broncos Week 4, Kirks Gonzales, Kirks Gonzales, Team Stats, One Day I'll Fly Away Piano Chords, New Patek Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Emperatriz Significado, Khaleke Hudson 40 Time, Fassbinder Feminism, Coca-cola Workday, Studio For Rent In Wukair, Jim Beglin Injury, Vermilion Energy Analysis, All That Jazz On Broadway, The Blue Lagoon (1949 Cast), Natural Resources Degree Jobs, Deadwood Time Period, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, Patron Saint Of Education Female, Toddler Jerseys, James Hird 2020, Cnn Jobs Los Angeles, Family Is All That Matters Meaning, Los Angeles Female News Anchors, Function Of Worker Bee, St Augustine Quotes On Death, Undoing Project Chapters, What Is Non Statutory Guidance, Cuckoo Cast, Finally I Got My Dream Girl, Pinata Kaufen Tedi, Prospect Theory Vs Expected Utility Theory, Jay Cartwright Actor, Julia Baird Date Of Birth, Americana Sauce, Myolie Wu Net Worth, Saints Game, Part Time Jobs Liverpool Retail, Ginostra Isola, The Big Short Chapter 2 Summary, Liz Hayes Dad, Sunshine 120 Miami Fl, Tara Morice Net Worth, Odontoma Classification, Pia Economy Class Review, Michael Schumacher Net Worth 2020, Miss World 2014 Question And Answer, Portsmouth, Nh Downtown Hotels, Snowboarding In Colorado Near Denver, 15 Minute Time Clock, Junior Football Results North, Patron Saints List And Meanings, Ha Ha Haaaa Rock Song, Transverse Fracture, Amy Robach Jeffrey Epstein, Coconut Creek Zip Code Map, Biblical Names And Meanings, Sandworms Of Dune Audiobook, ">

Karishma Tanna Height In Cm, Cinderella Lyrics, Larry Fitzgerald All-time, Cowes Castle, Havertys Maddie Sectional, Apple Annual Revenue 2019, Wit Play, Packers 2013 Record, Albert Thomas Hickman, Feather Falling, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Celebrity Past Cruises, Wayne Carey Number, Darius Butler Net Worth, I Will Remember You Lyrics, Broncos Week 4, Kirks Gonzales, Kirks Gonzales, Team Stats, One Day I'll Fly Away Piano Chords, New Patek Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Emperatriz Significado, Khaleke Hudson 40 Time, Fassbinder Feminism, Coca-cola Workday, Studio For Rent In Wukair, Jim Beglin Injury, Vermilion Energy Analysis, All That Jazz On Broadway, The Blue Lagoon (1949 Cast), Natural Resources Degree Jobs, Deadwood Time Period, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, Patron Saint Of Education Female, Toddler Jerseys, James Hird 2020, Cnn Jobs Los Angeles, Family Is All That Matters Meaning, Los Angeles Female News Anchors, Function Of Worker Bee, St Augustine Quotes On Death, Undoing Project Chapters, What Is Non Statutory Guidance, Cuckoo Cast, Finally I Got My Dream Girl, Pinata Kaufen Tedi, Prospect Theory Vs Expected Utility Theory, Jay Cartwright Actor, Julia Baird Date Of Birth, Americana Sauce, Myolie Wu Net Worth, Saints Game, Part Time Jobs Liverpool Retail, Ginostra Isola, The Big Short Chapter 2 Summary, Liz Hayes Dad, Sunshine 120 Miami Fl, Tara Morice Net Worth, Odontoma Classification, Pia Economy Class Review, Michael Schumacher Net Worth 2020, Miss World 2014 Question And Answer, Portsmouth, Nh Downtown Hotels, Snowboarding In Colorado Near Denver, 15 Minute Time Clock, Junior Football Results North, Patron Saints List And Meanings, Ha Ha Haaaa Rock Song, Transverse Fracture, Amy Robach Jeffrey Epstein, Coconut Creek Zip Code Map, Biblical Names And Meanings, Sandworms Of Dune Audiobook, " /> atlanta falcons vs green bay packers 2016 playoffs

Karishma Tanna Height In Cm, Cinderella Lyrics, Larry Fitzgerald All-time, Cowes Castle, Havertys Maddie Sectional, Apple Annual Revenue 2019, Wit Play, Packers 2013 Record, Albert Thomas Hickman, Feather Falling, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Celebrity Past Cruises, Wayne Carey Number, Darius Butler Net Worth, I Will Remember You Lyrics, Broncos Week 4, Kirks Gonzales, Kirks Gonzales, Team Stats, One Day I'll Fly Away Piano Chords, New Patek Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Emperatriz Significado, Khaleke Hudson 40 Time, Fassbinder Feminism, Coca-cola Workday, Studio For Rent In Wukair, Jim Beglin Injury, Vermilion Energy Analysis, All That Jazz On Broadway, The Blue Lagoon (1949 Cast), Natural Resources Degree Jobs, Deadwood Time Period, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, Patron Saint Of Education Female, Toddler Jerseys, James Hird 2020, Cnn Jobs Los Angeles, Family Is All That Matters Meaning, Los Angeles Female News Anchors, Function Of Worker Bee, St Augustine Quotes On Death, Undoing Project Chapters, What Is Non Statutory Guidance, Cuckoo Cast, Finally I Got My Dream Girl, Pinata Kaufen Tedi, Prospect Theory Vs Expected Utility Theory, Jay Cartwright Actor, Julia Baird Date Of Birth, Americana Sauce, Myolie Wu Net Worth, Saints Game, Part Time Jobs Liverpool Retail, Ginostra Isola, The Big Short Chapter 2 Summary, Liz Hayes Dad, Sunshine 120 Miami Fl, Tara Morice Net Worth, Odontoma Classification, Pia Economy Class Review, Michael Schumacher Net Worth 2020, Miss World 2014 Question And Answer, Portsmouth, Nh Downtown Hotels, Snowboarding In Colorado Near Denver, 15 Minute Time Clock, Junior Football Results North, Patron Saints List And Meanings, Ha Ha Haaaa Rock Song, Transverse Fracture, Amy Robach Jeffrey Epstein, Coconut Creek Zip Code Map, Biblical Names And Meanings, Sandworms Of Dune Audiobook, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

The only interesting aspect of the fourth quarter would be the points total, which was set at 61 by Vegas oddsmakers. The Chargers are once again without the starting right side of their offensive line with the duo of guard Trai Turner (groin) and tackle Bryan Bulaga (neck) inactive. Rodgers.

It was Jones' second touchdown of the game. Turner has played in only one game this season and Bulaga has missed the past three. It capped a 14-play Green Bay drive that only those who took the over likely cared about.

And the @AtlantaFalcons come down with it. 17-0, Falcons. #NFLPlayoffs #GBvsATL pic.twitter.com/s19s3hiIqD, #Packers WR Jordy Nelson, Davante Adams and Geronimo Allison, Randall Cobb, Trevor Davis, Jeff Janis will all be active. ET: The Packers' Lane Taylor, Micah Hyde and Kentrell Brice were ruled out for the remainder of the game with respective injuries.

Momentum and ball at 1-yd line if body part not in EZ. ET: Kickoff. Also out for Kansas City are wide receiver Sammy Watkins (hamstring) and defensive end Taco Charlton (knee). The Packers had driven all the way to the Falcons' 11-yard line, where the fumble occurred. It capped a 13-play drive that went 80 yards. Green Bay Packers' Aaron Jones (33) runs past Atlanta Falcons' Dante Fowler Jr. (56) during the second half of an NFL football game, Monday, Oct. 5, 2020, in Green Bay, Wis. (AP Photo/Mike Roemer) The Green Bay Packers are without their leading rusher for Sunday’s game at Houston after Aaron Jones was ruled out with a calf injury. It came a few minutes after the Packers experienced a three-and-out on their first drive of the half. 3:49 p.m. Rodgers hits Jordy Nelson for the TD! 6:11 p.m. The 31-year-old stalwart shared his thoughts on missing his first career start in an Instagram post on Saturday: “First time not traveling, and first game in my career I’ll miss. Broncos: QB Jeff Driskel, KR Dionte Spencer, G Netane Muti, TE Jake Butt, TE Andrew Beck, DL McTelvin Agim, LB Jeremiah Attaochu. ET: A solid three hours before kickoff was the perfect time for Falcons coach Dan Quinn to get in his pregame workout. Cowboys: G Zach Martin, T Brandon Knight, QB Garrett Gilbert, WR Malik Turner, DE Bradlee Anae, LB Rashad Smith, LB Luke Gifford, S Reggie Robinson. Buccaneers: QB Ryan Griffin, OL Aaron Stinnie, LB Quinton Bell, DL Khalil Davis, WR Cyril Grayson. for Matt Ryan in the Georgia Dome after opening drive TD. It went 59 yards and ended with Matt Bryant's 28-yard field goal.

5:46 p.m. 5:43 p.m. 4:50 p.m. The first 15 minutes were all Atlanta, which held an 11:57-3:03 advantage in time of possession. That turned out to be the only interesting aspect late in the Falcons' blowout win over the Packers, and those who took the over ended up satisfied. ET — touchdown: The score the Packers desperately needed came about five possessions too late. @AaronRodgers12 finds @tae15adams for the TD! Chants of MVP! 5:09 p.m. MVP! His QB counterpart, Aaron Rodgers, completed 12 of his 17 pass attempts for 119 yards, one pick and a rating of 65.6. ET: Most knew third-down conversions (or lack thereof) would be big Sunday, and sure enough, the Packers' first drive of the game stalled on a failed 3rd-and-4 attempt, an incomplete pass pressured QB Aaron Rodgers had to throw away. 24-0, Falcons. @BlueStarBlog #GBvsATL pic.twitter.com/2gBsy0xHGA. TOUCHDOWN. Atlanta out-gained Green Bay 493-376. Schwartz didn’t make the trip to Denver because of a bad back. Green Bay finally found the end zone with a two-yard touchdown pass to Davante Adams, a score that capped a 12-play, 75-yard drive early in the third quarter. Aaron Rodgers wasn't bad, but he wasn't the dominant player whose play had led Green Bay to the NFC title game. ET: End of first quarter. Matt Ryan took advantage and completed five passes during the 12-play series. ET: End of third quarter. . Lions: QB David Blough, CB Desmond Trufant, S Miles Killebrew, OL Logan Stenberg, WR Quintez Cephus, RB Bo Scarbrough. Falcons: CB Jordan Miller, RB Qadree Ollison, S Jaylinn Hawkins, T John Wetzel, DT Deadrin Senat. Most important for Green Bay, its nine-play scoring drive took just 3:33 off the clock. Cann (shoulder), tight end Tyler Eifert (neck) and safety Jarrod Wilson (hamstring) are also ruled out. 5:53 p.m. A Devonta Freeman touchdown catch, which upon replay review was reversed from its initial spot at the 1-yard line, padded the Atlanta lead, ended a drive that took an important 5:08 off the clock and answered Green Bay's score in devastating fashion. Green Bay defensive coordinator Dom Capers had massive adjustments to make, and Rodgers faced the biggest halftime deficit of his career. 12:31 p.m. 3:42 p.m. Going the other way! So tough. Swearinger, C/G Nick Easton, OL Derek Kelly II, DL Malcolm Roach. The two teams have met each other 35 times (including 4 postseason games), with the Atlanta Falcons winning 16 games and the Green Bay Packers winning 19 games. Atlanta's Jalen Collins stripped the ball from the Packers running back, who was working for extra yards after picking up a first down, and recovered the ball in the end zone for a touchback. The star of the first half undoubtedly was Falcons quarterback Matt Ryan, who had completed 22 of his 32 pass attempts for 271 yards, two touchdowns and a rating of 115.5. Washington: T Geron Christian, WR Isaiah Wright, DE James Smith Williams, WR Robert Foster, LB Thomas Davis, DE Casey Toohill. He completed 27 of his 45 passes for 287 yards, three touchdowns, a pick and a rating of 91.6, but much of that production came in garbage time. ET: Aaron Rodgers' first interception of the game wasn't a "bad" interception, as it might as well have been a punt on third-and-long since Ricardo Allen picked it off at the Atlanta 32-yard line. Look who we just ran into: @Usher is in the dome today #GBvsATL pic.twitter.com/IZAAzrAOwl, . Mason, defensive tackle Byron Cowart and defensive end Derek Rivers were all activated from the reserve/COVID-19 list. Kick returner Dionte Spencer (shoulder) is out for Denver, but the Broncos are getting three players back off injured reserve, including cornerback A.J. Any points empty efforts are massive in this shootout. Raiders: WR Bryan Edwards, CB Keisean Nixon, QB Marcus Mariota, G Patrick Omameh, DE David Irving. Bouye, who went out with a shoulder injury in the opener. 31-7, Falcons. The 49ers will be without starting safeties Jaquiski Tartt and Jimmie Ward. They missed three practices, but were able to come back after five straight days of negative tests. The Jacksonville Jaguars will be without four starters against the Los Angeles Chargers. Atlanta did have to punt, however, a couple plays later. More AP NFL: https://apnews.com/NFL and https://twitter.com/AP_NFL, Kansas City Chiefs offensive tackle Mitchell Schwartz (71) talks with Houston Texans guard Zach Fulton (73) and punter Bryan Anger (9) after an NFL football game Thursday, Sept. 10, 2020, in Kansas City, Mo. 12:06 p.m. 2:18 p.m. 3:05 p.m. Rodgers, Tonyan lead Packers to 30-16 victory over Falcons. Panthers: QB Will Grier, CB Stantley Thomas-Oliver, G John Miller, OL Mike Horton, WR Marken Michel. #GBvsATL #NFLPlayoffs https://t.co/Ki9ZHiBf4r. The touchdown came on a 2-yard flip to Sanu, who found a hole in the Packers' coverage near the goal line. 5:27 p.m. #GBvsATL #NFLPlayoffs https://t.co/tlWCGGInx4. Jaguars: G A.J. I understand it's like a punt, but it's still a turnover. Jones' five-yard grab capped a nine-play drive after Rodgers' interception, and the Falcons made it look easy.

Karishma Tanna Height In Cm, Cinderella Lyrics, Larry Fitzgerald All-time, Cowes Castle, Havertys Maddie Sectional, Apple Annual Revenue 2019, Wit Play, Packers 2013 Record, Albert Thomas Hickman, Feather Falling, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Celebrity Past Cruises, Wayne Carey Number, Darius Butler Net Worth, I Will Remember You Lyrics, Broncos Week 4, Kirks Gonzales, Kirks Gonzales, Team Stats, One Day I'll Fly Away Piano Chords, New Patek Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Emperatriz Significado, Khaleke Hudson 40 Time, Fassbinder Feminism, Coca-cola Workday, Studio For Rent In Wukair, Jim Beglin Injury, Vermilion Energy Analysis, All That Jazz On Broadway, The Blue Lagoon (1949 Cast), Natural Resources Degree Jobs, Deadwood Time Period, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, Patron Saint Of Education Female, Toddler Jerseys, James Hird 2020, Cnn Jobs Los Angeles, Family Is All That Matters Meaning, Los Angeles Female News Anchors, Function Of Worker Bee, St Augustine Quotes On Death, Undoing Project Chapters, What Is Non Statutory Guidance, Cuckoo Cast, Finally I Got My Dream Girl, Pinata Kaufen Tedi, Prospect Theory Vs Expected Utility Theory, Jay Cartwright Actor, Julia Baird Date Of Birth, Americana Sauce, Myolie Wu Net Worth, Saints Game, Part Time Jobs Liverpool Retail, Ginostra Isola, The Big Short Chapter 2 Summary, Liz Hayes Dad, Sunshine 120 Miami Fl, Tara Morice Net Worth, Odontoma Classification, Pia Economy Class Review, Michael Schumacher Net Worth 2020, Miss World 2014 Question And Answer, Portsmouth, Nh Downtown Hotels, Snowboarding In Colorado Near Denver, 15 Minute Time Clock, Junior Football Results North, Patron Saints List And Meanings, Ha Ha Haaaa Rock Song, Transverse Fracture, Amy Robach Jeffrey Epstein, Coconut Creek Zip Code Map, Biblical Names And Meanings, Sandworms Of Dune Audiobook,