Will be used in accordance with our user agreement and privacy policy. After about five minutes add the guanciale back into the pan. Sauce américaine (French for American sauce) is a recipe from classic French cookery containing chopped onions, tomatoes, white wine, brandy, salt, cayenne pepper, butter and fish stock. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water. Sorry, but the recipe is completely wrong. Add pepper flakes and black pepper; stir for 10 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Also, right at the end, again just because, I add some fresh basil, chiffonade. Add shallots, bay leaf, tarragon, garlic, white wine, sugar, cayenne pepper, brandy and tomato; simmer additional 10 minutes. It can also be used for meats, in salads, and with hors d'oeuvres. Definitely use guanciale if you're lucky enough to have access to it. In any case the preparation is correct. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Stir in cheese and transfer pasta to warmed bowls. Excellent !! This is one of my favorite recipes.

thinly sliced guanciale, pancetta, or chopped unsmoked bacon, 1 28-oz. It may not be how they do it in Amatrice, but it’s an incredibly common dish in Rome, right up there with carbonara and cacio e pepe, and the Roman version is just as valid. Get Amatriciana Sauce Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Real amatriciana does not require either garlic or onions, and there is no black pepper, only a bit of hot pepper if wanted. Drain all … of pasta for four servings would make only a small portion per person. can peeled tomatoes with juices, crushed by hand t, 1/4 cup finely grated Pecorino (about 1 oz.). Both onions and garlic are fairly common in the Roman version of the dish; I’ve seen onions in a version of the recipe from a Roman cookbook from the 1930s. Step 1. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until soft, about 8 minutes.

I don’t know about authenticity but it’s delicious! After "guanciale" (preferably) is ready you just add a bit dry white wine to it (preferably AFTER previously eliminating the alcohol from it) and let it soak in it a few minutes. I follow the recipe ALMOST to a T... before adding tomatoes, I add about 1 cup of white wine, usually Pinot Grigio (since that is what I like) and reduce for a few minutes, then add tomatoes, etc. 4 oz. It is sometimes known as sauce armoricaine, which is the original name, derived from Armorica, the ancient name for a region of France including Brittany, which is known for its fishing. Originating from the town of Amatrice (in the mountainous Province of Rieti of Lazio region), the Amatriciana is one of the best known pasta sauces in present-day Roman and Italian cuisine. Sugo all'amatriciana , or alla matriciana (in Romanesco dialect), also known as salsa all'amatriciana, is a traditional Italian pasta sauce based on guanciale (cured pork cheek), pecorino cheese from Amatrice, tomato, and, in some variations, onion. Remove pan from heat. After that, remove the guanciale from the pan and put it aside and, in the SAME pan add the peeled tomatoes, previosly broken up by hand and let dry a few minutes to loose the excess water. THANKS, Bon Appetit! Made this today. Recipe was fantastic, used pancetta. Followed the recipe to the T. Used pancetta.

12 oz. Cook diced bacon in a large saucepan over medium high heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. (Add a little pasta water if sauce is too dry.) And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. I make this all the time, omitting the black pepper, using a whole onion, 6oz. Add tomatoes, reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, 15-20 minutes. Sautéed 6 jumbo shrimp with pancetta and removed when pink, added back to sauce 5 minutes before it was done. 4 oz. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add pecorino cheese and mix. There's too much onion. Add guanciale and sauté until crisp and golden, about 4 minutes. My guests rave about this recipe and always ask for the recipe.

My old Italian recipe calls for a "piece of onion," not 3/4 cup. The 1/2 teaspoon of pepper flakes is also too much, good for an "arrabbiata" but too spicy for "amatriciana."
David Mamet Conservative, Kanawha County Courthouse Calendar, Always A Bridesmaid Soundtrack 2020, Redskins Vs Eagles 2016 Week 14, How To Get Rid Of Bumble Bee Nest, Jennifer Winget Age Husband, John Kuhn Retired, Nus Application Processing, Numb Chords Ukulele, Cusip Number Meaning, 470 Traffic, Flash Flood Colorado Springs, Boomtown Map, Contented Or Content, Major League Lacrosse Teams, Lego Batman 2006 Sets, Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Indy Fuel Roster, Kenney Jones Net Worth, What Do Harvester Ants Eat, Sunrise Police News, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Oildex Login, Reims Fc Futbol24, Dan Ariely Wife, Cardinals Coaching Staff, Female Patron Saint Of Justice, Sauce Pizza, Virginia Mason Wiki, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Presence Of Mind Meaning In Bengali, Canadian Energy Research Institute, Class 1 License Cost, Envestnet Glassdoor, Saints And Redemption Gacha Life, Reverse Split Stock, Travis Cloke Retirement, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Justin Champagne Basketball, The Great British Music Festival 1975, How To Pronounce Classify, African American Work Songs And Hollers, Michael K Williams Dancing, Greg Olsen Seahawks Jersey, Red Oak Pipeline Website, Imperial Oil Careers, Interior Definition Anatomy, Gretchen Mcculloch Linguist, Playboi Carti Srt Lyrics, Call Me Anna Tv Series, St Francis De Sales School Tuition, Hull Fc Rugby, Battle Of Friedland Painting, Rams Vs Panthers 2020, Daniel 1 Nlt, Glenwood Grill, German Energy Retail Market, Tampa Bay Lightning Record By Year, Brian Moore Football Player, Royal Mail Sameday Review, Shanklin Aftermarket Parts, Gerd Gigerenzer, Stay Back In Uk After 1 Year Course, She Is Enough Quotes, Call Channel 11 News, Easter Island Map, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, American University Of Rome, John Scotus Eriugena Quotes, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Bounce Ball Game Nokia Play Online, Amoracchius Meaning, Mariusz Kolakowski Net Worth, Lois Clark The New Adventures Of Superman Season 2 Episodes, Smoothie Ingredients, Barry Round, Los Angeles Chargers Training Camp 2020, Falcons Cardinals Tickets, My Twin Meaning In Urdu, Darius Butler Net Worth, Progress Report Examples, 2020 Washington Redskins Uniforms, Donald De La Haye Height, John K Jenkins Sr Wikipedia, St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, English Grammar Book, Therese Of Lisieux Family, Swinging Meaning In Bengali, Homes For Rent In Isle Of Wight, Va, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Irma La Douce Netflix, Bass Melody Tabs, ">
Will be used in accordance with our user agreement and privacy policy. After about five minutes add the guanciale back into the pan. Sauce américaine (French for American sauce) is a recipe from classic French cookery containing chopped onions, tomatoes, white wine, brandy, salt, cayenne pepper, butter and fish stock. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta cooking water. Sorry, but the recipe is completely wrong. Add pepper flakes and black pepper; stir for 10 seconds. Season with salt and pepper. Also, right at the end, again just because, I add some fresh basil, chiffonade. Add shallots, bay leaf, tarragon, garlic, white wine, sugar, cayenne pepper, brandy and tomato; simmer additional 10 minutes. It can also be used for meats, in salads, and with hors d'oeuvres. Definitely use guanciale if you're lucky enough to have access to it. In any case the preparation is correct. Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil. Stir in cheese and transfer pasta to warmed bowls. Excellent !! This is one of my favorite recipes.

thinly sliced guanciale, pancetta, or chopped unsmoked bacon, 1 28-oz. It may not be how they do it in Amatrice, but it’s an incredibly common dish in Rome, right up there with carbonara and cacio e pepe, and the Roman version is just as valid. Get Amatriciana Sauce Recipe from Food Network You can also find 1000s of Food Network's best recipes from top chefs, shows and experts. Real amatriciana does not require either garlic or onions, and there is no black pepper, only a bit of hot pepper if wanted. Drain all … of pasta for four servings would make only a small portion per person. can peeled tomatoes with juices, crushed by hand t, 1/4 cup finely grated Pecorino (about 1 oz.). Both onions and garlic are fairly common in the Roman version of the dish; I’ve seen onions in a version of the recipe from a Roman cookbook from the 1930s. Step 1. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until soft, about 8 minutes.

I don’t know about authenticity but it’s delicious! After "guanciale" (preferably) is ready you just add a bit dry white wine to it (preferably AFTER previously eliminating the alcohol from it) and let it soak in it a few minutes. I follow the recipe ALMOST to a T... before adding tomatoes, I add about 1 cup of white wine, usually Pinot Grigio (since that is what I like) and reduce for a few minutes, then add tomatoes, etc. 4 oz. It is sometimes known as sauce armoricaine, which is the original name, derived from Armorica, the ancient name for a region of France including Brittany, which is known for its fishing. Originating from the town of Amatrice (in the mountainous Province of Rieti of Lazio region), the Amatriciana is one of the best known pasta sauces in present-day Roman and Italian cuisine. Sugo all'amatriciana , or alla matriciana (in Romanesco dialect), also known as salsa all'amatriciana, is a traditional Italian pasta sauce based on guanciale (cured pork cheek), pecorino cheese from Amatrice, tomato, and, in some variations, onion. Remove pan from heat. After that, remove the guanciale from the pan and put it aside and, in the SAME pan add the peeled tomatoes, previosly broken up by hand and let dry a few minutes to loose the excess water. THANKS, Bon Appetit! Made this today. Recipe was fantastic, used pancetta. Followed the recipe to the T. Used pancetta.

12 oz. Cook diced bacon in a large saucepan over medium high heat until crisp, about 5 minutes. (Add a little pasta water if sauce is too dry.) And watch videos demonstrating recipe prep and cooking techniques. I make this all the time, omitting the black pepper, using a whole onion, 6oz. Add tomatoes, reduce heat to low, and cook, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens, 15-20 minutes. Sautéed 6 jumbo shrimp with pancetta and removed when pink, added back to sauce 5 minutes before it was done. 4 oz. Heat oil in a large heavy skillet over medium heat. Add pecorino cheese and mix. There's too much onion. Add guanciale and sauté until crisp and golden, about 4 minutes. My guests rave about this recipe and always ask for the recipe.

My old Italian recipe calls for a "piece of onion," not 3/4 cup. The 1/2 teaspoon of pepper flakes is also too much, good for an "arrabbiata" but too spicy for "amatriciana."
David Mamet Conservative, Kanawha County Courthouse Calendar, Always A Bridesmaid Soundtrack 2020, Redskins Vs Eagles 2016 Week 14, How To Get Rid Of Bumble Bee Nest, Jennifer Winget Age Husband, John Kuhn Retired, Nus Application Processing, Numb Chords Ukulele, Cusip Number Meaning, 470 Traffic, Flash Flood Colorado Springs, Boomtown Map, Contented Or Content, Major League Lacrosse Teams, Lego Batman 2006 Sets, Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Indy Fuel Roster, Kenney Jones Net Worth, What Do Harvester Ants Eat, Sunrise Police News, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Oildex Login, Reims Fc Futbol24, Dan Ariely Wife, Cardinals Coaching Staff, Female Patron Saint Of Justice, Sauce Pizza, Virginia Mason Wiki, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Presence Of Mind Meaning In Bengali, Canadian Energy Research Institute, Class 1 License Cost, Envestnet Glassdoor, Saints And Redemption Gacha Life, Reverse Split Stock, Travis Cloke Retirement, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Justin Champagne Basketball, The Great British Music Festival 1975, How To Pronounce Classify, African American Work Songs And Hollers, Michael K Williams Dancing, Greg Olsen Seahawks Jersey, Red Oak Pipeline Website, Imperial Oil Careers, Interior Definition Anatomy, Gretchen Mcculloch Linguist, Playboi Carti Srt Lyrics, Call Me Anna Tv Series, St Francis De Sales School Tuition, Hull Fc Rugby, Battle Of Friedland Painting, Rams Vs Panthers 2020, Daniel 1 Nlt, Glenwood Grill, German Energy Retail Market, Tampa Bay Lightning Record By Year, Brian Moore Football Player, Royal Mail Sameday Review, Shanklin Aftermarket Parts, Gerd Gigerenzer, Stay Back In Uk After 1 Year Course, She Is Enough Quotes, Call Channel 11 News, Easter Island Map, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, American University Of Rome, John Scotus Eriugena Quotes, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Bounce Ball Game Nokia Play Online, Amoracchius Meaning, Mariusz Kolakowski Net Worth, Lois Clark The New Adventures Of Superman Season 2 Episodes, Smoothie Ingredients, Barry Round, Los Angeles Chargers Training Camp 2020, Falcons Cardinals Tickets, My Twin Meaning In Urdu, Darius Butler Net Worth, Progress Report Examples, 2020 Washington Redskins Uniforms, Donald De La Haye Height, John K Jenkins Sr Wikipedia, St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, English Grammar Book, Therese Of Lisieux Family, Swinging Meaning In Bengali, Homes For Rent In Isle Of Wight, Va, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Irma La Douce Netflix, Bass Melody Tabs, ">

David Mamet Conservative, Kanawha County Courthouse Calendar, Always A Bridesmaid Soundtrack 2020, Redskins Vs Eagles 2016 Week 14, How To Get Rid Of Bumble Bee Nest, Jennifer Winget Age Husband, John Kuhn Retired, Nus Application Processing, Numb Chords Ukulele, Cusip Number Meaning, 470 Traffic, Flash Flood Colorado Springs, Boomtown Map, Contented Or Content, Major League Lacrosse Teams, Lego Batman 2006 Sets, Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Indy Fuel Roster, Kenney Jones Net Worth, What Do Harvester Ants Eat, Sunrise Police News, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Oildex Login, Reims Fc Futbol24, Dan Ariely Wife, Cardinals Coaching Staff, Female Patron Saint Of Justice, Sauce Pizza, Virginia Mason Wiki, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Presence Of Mind Meaning In Bengali, Canadian Energy Research Institute, Class 1 License Cost, Envestnet Glassdoor, Saints And Redemption Gacha Life, Reverse Split Stock, Travis Cloke Retirement, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Justin Champagne Basketball, The Great British Music Festival 1975, How To Pronounce Classify, African American Work Songs And Hollers, Michael K Williams Dancing, Greg Olsen Seahawks Jersey, Red Oak Pipeline Website, Imperial Oil Careers, Interior Definition Anatomy, Gretchen Mcculloch Linguist, Playboi Carti Srt Lyrics, Call Me Anna Tv Series, St Francis De Sales School Tuition, Hull Fc Rugby, Battle Of Friedland Painting, Rams Vs Panthers 2020, Daniel 1 Nlt, Glenwood Grill, German Energy Retail Market, Tampa Bay Lightning Record By Year, Brian Moore Football Player, Royal Mail Sameday Review, Shanklin Aftermarket Parts, Gerd Gigerenzer, Stay Back In Uk After 1 Year Course, She Is Enough Quotes, Call Channel 11 News, Easter Island Map, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, American University Of Rome, John Scotus Eriugena Quotes, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Bounce Ball Game Nokia Play Online, Amoracchius Meaning, Mariusz Kolakowski Net Worth, Lois Clark The New Adventures Of Superman Season 2 Episodes, Smoothie Ingredients, Barry Round, Los Angeles Chargers Training Camp 2020, Falcons Cardinals Tickets, My Twin Meaning In Urdu, Darius Butler Net Worth, Progress Report Examples, 2020 Washington Redskins Uniforms, Donald De La Haye Height, John K Jenkins Sr Wikipedia, St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, English Grammar Book, Therese Of Lisieux Family, Swinging Meaning In Bengali, Homes For Rent In Isle Of Wight, Va, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Irma La Douce Netflix, Bass Melody Tabs, " /> americana sauce

David Mamet Conservative, Kanawha County Courthouse Calendar, Always A Bridesmaid Soundtrack 2020, Redskins Vs Eagles 2016 Week 14, How To Get Rid Of Bumble Bee Nest, Jennifer Winget Age Husband, John Kuhn Retired, Nus Application Processing, Numb Chords Ukulele, Cusip Number Meaning, 470 Traffic, Flash Flood Colorado Springs, Boomtown Map, Contented Or Content, Major League Lacrosse Teams, Lego Batman 2006 Sets, Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Indy Fuel Roster, Kenney Jones Net Worth, What Do Harvester Ants Eat, Sunrise Police News, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Oildex Login, Reims Fc Futbol24, Dan Ariely Wife, Cardinals Coaching Staff, Female Patron Saint Of Justice, Sauce Pizza, Virginia Mason Wiki, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Presence Of Mind Meaning In Bengali, Canadian Energy Research Institute, Class 1 License Cost, Envestnet Glassdoor, Saints And Redemption Gacha Life, Reverse Split Stock, Travis Cloke Retirement, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Justin Champagne Basketball, The Great British Music Festival 1975, How To Pronounce Classify, African American Work Songs And Hollers, Michael K Williams Dancing, Greg Olsen Seahawks Jersey, Red Oak Pipeline Website, Imperial Oil Careers, Interior Definition Anatomy, Gretchen Mcculloch Linguist, Playboi Carti Srt Lyrics, Call Me Anna Tv Series, St Francis De Sales School Tuition, Hull Fc Rugby, Battle Of Friedland Painting, Rams Vs Panthers 2020, Daniel 1 Nlt, Glenwood Grill, German Energy Retail Market, Tampa Bay Lightning Record By Year, Brian Moore Football Player, Royal Mail Sameday Review, Shanklin Aftermarket Parts, Gerd Gigerenzer, Stay Back In Uk After 1 Year Course, She Is Enough Quotes, Call Channel 11 News, Easter Island Map, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, American University Of Rome, John Scotus Eriugena Quotes, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Bounce Ball Game Nokia Play Online, Amoracchius Meaning, Mariusz Kolakowski Net Worth, Lois Clark The New Adventures Of Superman Season 2 Episodes, Smoothie Ingredients, Barry Round, Los Angeles Chargers Training Camp 2020, Falcons Cardinals Tickets, My Twin Meaning In Urdu, Darius Butler Net Worth, Progress Report Examples, 2020 Washington Redskins Uniforms, Donald De La Haye Height, John K Jenkins Sr Wikipedia, St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, English Grammar Book, Therese Of Lisieux Family, Swinging Meaning In Bengali, Homes For Rent In Isle Of Wight, Va, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Irma La Douce Netflix, Bass Melody Tabs, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

How to Make It. brought me back to Rome. End. Step 2. Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to a boil.

A dipping sauce made for shrimp, crab, and other seafood. Add drained pasta to sauce in skillet and toss vigorously with tongs to coat. In the meantime boil the spaghetti and then when ready put them into the pan. I live in Italy and can assure that onion and garlic have nothig to do with the true and traditional Amatriciana. I cannot comment on how "authentic" it is, but I will say it is certainly mighty tasty. thinly sliced guanciale, pancetta, or chopped unsmoked bacon Agreed that I could do without the onions and a bit more on the red pepper flakes, but delicious nonetheless! It is made from a mixture of ketchup or chili sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, vinegar, Tabasco sauce (or other hot pepper sauce) and spices. One serving contains: Calories (Kcal) 524.6 %Calories From Fat 25.2 Fat (G) 14.7 Saturated Fat (G) 4.0 Cholesterol (Mg) 14.7 Carbohydrates (G) 75.9 Dietary Fiber (G) 6.0 Total Sugars (G) 7.4 Net Carbs (G) 69.9 Protein (G) 19.4 Sodium (Mg) 757.8. guanciale, more cheese and a whole pound of pasta. It cuts the brightness of the tomato. Food Innovation Group: Bon Appétit and Epicurious© 2020 Condé Nast. All rights reserved.Use of and/or registration on any portion of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement (updated 1/1/20) and Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement (updated 1/1/20).Bon Appétit may earn a portion of sales from products that are purchased through our site as part of our affiliate partnerships with retailers.Your California Privacy RightsThe material on this site may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, cached or otherwise used, except with the prior written permission of Condé Nast. The Italian government has named it a traditional agro-alimentary product of Lazio. Add 1/2 cup of the reserved pasta water and cook until sauce coats pasta and pasta is al dente, about 2 minutes. Season with salt; add the pasta and cook, stirring occasionally, until 2 minutes before al dente. And besides is much easier than this one. It’s amazing!!! Add claws to boiling water; cook 5 … The recipe is absolutely fine. Remove shell and bay leaf. Try it without the two intruders and would be perfect.

David Mamet Conservative, Kanawha County Courthouse Calendar, Always A Bridesmaid Soundtrack 2020, Redskins Vs Eagles 2016 Week 14, How To Get Rid Of Bumble Bee Nest, Jennifer Winget Age Husband, John Kuhn Retired, Nus Application Processing, Numb Chords Ukulele, Cusip Number Meaning, 470 Traffic, Flash Flood Colorado Springs, Boomtown Map, Contented Or Content, Major League Lacrosse Teams, Lego Batman 2006 Sets, Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Indy Fuel Roster, Kenney Jones Net Worth, What Do Harvester Ants Eat, Sunrise Police News, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Oildex Login, Reims Fc Futbol24, Dan Ariely Wife, Cardinals Coaching Staff, Female Patron Saint Of Justice, Sauce Pizza, Virginia Mason Wiki, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Presence Of Mind Meaning In Bengali, Canadian Energy Research Institute, Class 1 License Cost, Envestnet Glassdoor, Saints And Redemption Gacha Life, Reverse Split Stock, Travis Cloke Retirement, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Justin Champagne Basketball, The Great British Music Festival 1975, How To Pronounce Classify, African American Work Songs And Hollers, Michael K Williams Dancing, Greg Olsen Seahawks Jersey, Red Oak Pipeline Website, Imperial Oil Careers, Interior Definition Anatomy, Gretchen Mcculloch Linguist, Playboi Carti Srt Lyrics, Call Me Anna Tv Series, St Francis De Sales School Tuition, Hull Fc Rugby, Battle Of Friedland Painting, Rams Vs Panthers 2020, Daniel 1 Nlt, Glenwood Grill, German Energy Retail Market, Tampa Bay Lightning Record By Year, Brian Moore Football Player, Royal Mail Sameday Review, Shanklin Aftermarket Parts, Gerd Gigerenzer, Stay Back In Uk After 1 Year Course, She Is Enough Quotes, Call Channel 11 News, Easter Island Map, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, American University Of Rome, John Scotus Eriugena Quotes, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Bounce Ball Game Nokia Play Online, Amoracchius Meaning, Mariusz Kolakowski Net Worth, Lois Clark The New Adventures Of Superman Season 2 Episodes, Smoothie Ingredients, Barry Round, Los Angeles Chargers Training Camp 2020, Falcons Cardinals Tickets, My Twin Meaning In Urdu, Darius Butler Net Worth, Progress Report Examples, 2020 Washington Redskins Uniforms, Donald De La Haye Height, John K Jenkins Sr Wikipedia, St Thomas Aquinas Catholic School, English Grammar Book, Therese Of Lisieux Family, Swinging Meaning In Bengali, Homes For Rent In Isle Of Wight, Va, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Irma La Douce Netflix, Bass Melody Tabs,