Fairfield Inn Portsmouth Seacoast features free local transportation service as well as rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV, all less than 1 mile from Interstate 95. I don't think they should have charged 173 or night when the staff wasn't even following the proper covid procedures that they put in place.

COVID-19 Travel Alert If you have an upcoming booking to change or cancel, please check next steps and policies. This hotel is 3 miles from Portsmouth International Airport at Pease and features an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant. "Located downtown within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and bars. Many families visiting Portsmouth loved staying at Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth, The Hotel Portsmouth - Downtown, and Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown. Just adjacent to the "Portsmouth Harbor Events Center" in the heart of downtown Portsmouth, NH, this lodging is ideal for visiting business travelers. / After a full day, retreat to one of the best places to stay in Portsmouth NH and the comfort of your guest room or condominium-style suite, with luxury bedding, free WiFi, mini-fridges and spacious desks.

They did remove the unruly guests but it took two and a half hours and was very disruptive to many rooms on the same floor as well as above and below that said floor. Breakfast was okay. The University of New Hampshire is a 15 minute drive away. Very clean and very good position. If you want to continue walking by the waves, head to Hampton Beach State Park located nearby.

© 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. Beautiful facility, rooms were well decorated, new and comfortable. Room was large. Five guys is right next door. Located just 4 miles from downtown Portsmouth, this hotel features accommodation with full kitchen and 32’’ LCD TVs. Seemed like an industrial area, but felt safe. At Portwalk Place we have two hotel properties to choose from. It was very well maintained and clean, the location was very comfortable and also close to shops for quick shopping, it is very secure which is a biggie for me. I ended up having only a cup of clam chowder, which was good and my husband a sandwich.

Our room was clean and very comfortable. 1201970|3,1170590,1214850,1207070,1215070|6,1215250,1215070|4,1220950,1215070,1214730,1212510,1214600,1201970, Port Inn and Suites Portsmouth, Ascend Hotel Collection. When hunger strikes, enjoy dining at Two-Fifty Market, onsite at one of the top downtown Portsmouth hotels, or order from our full room service menu.
Residence Inn » Discover the perfect accommodations for an extended stay in historic downtown Portsmouth, NH. I recommend staying here; you won't be disappointed. Popular sights in the surrounding area include Long Sands Beach. The front desk assistance with roadside/travel assist, great breakfast, everything was lovely after a disasterous winter travel experience. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Portsmouth – 23 hotels and places to stay, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. All rights reserved.

I would love to stay at Ale House Inn again for my next visit. Great location, beautiful place, lovely breakfast filled with yummy options and most importantly Paul went above and beyond. Thanks, Very comfortable clean rooms, friendly staff and great breakfast included. Pogledajte našu zbirku fotografija, pročitajte recenzije stvarnih gostiju i rezervirajte sada uz našu Zajamčenu cijenu. The staff was very polite and kind.

If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Thanks, Easily accessible from Interstate 95 and a short drive from the historic downtown area, this Portsmouth, New Hampshire hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and free local shuttle service. Be one of the first to experience the all-new Hampton Inn Portsmouth Downtown. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site.

The hotel was very wonderful with nice and warm decoration. Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Portsmouth, Pet Friendly Hotels in or near Portsmouth, Hotels near UNH – University of New Hampshire, Hotels near York's Wild Kingdom Zoo & Amusement Park, Hotels near Ashworth Avenue Hampton Beach, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, downtown Portsmouth hotel, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, downtown Portsmouth hotel, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Near Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel. Immerse yourself in New England's Seacoast at one of the top water-view Portsmouth NH hotels. Loved the area and the location of the hotel was just off the highway US 1. Will stay here again. Portsmouth NH's first apart-hotel. Quite area, good pool area and friendly personnel in reception.

Spend time appreciating the historic sites, as well as checking out the local cuisine, and visiting the port in Portsmouth. W W W …" Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020. Kada se prijavite za naše e-mail poruke, javljat ćemo vam i za naše tajne ponude i rasprodaje. This Portsmouth, New Hampshire hotel is located in the center of the downtown historic waterfront district. This hotel in Portsmouth is located near Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center.

It features an indoor pool and rooms with free WiFi. The guest rooms have flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.... Pool Small pool, but the pool area was extremely clean. Neighborhood info Shops, restaurants, historic sites, museums, and live entertainment: all within walking distance of our superior location.

* The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Error: The room was quiet. The bathroom was quite nice, but the tub was too shallow for a comfortable soak. Parking was available on street or in garage across the street, there are limited spaces at the hotel."

Cleanliness and confortable room.

That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Staff was friendly. The front desk staff was accommodating to my request to switch rooms. The Hotel Portsmouth - Downtown, Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown, and Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown are some of the popular hotels in Portsmouth. Thank you so much for the hospitality and incredible care. Hampton Falls Inn … https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/psmsi-sheraton-portsmouth-harborside-hotel/?directPageRequest=true. Hotels.com travelers also say the area is full of friendly people and has lots of nice beaches. Plan to book for next year's trip to Myrtle Beach!! Breakfast was good too. The hotel was a joke no shampoo or soap or anything I would rather have spent $100 more dollars for some place that was nice to us the help was rude and ignorant and looked as though they were high. Free Wi-Fi access is available and breakfast is served daily. Hear from our guests about their stay from 827 confirmed guest reviews. Have to have your room key to get into the main building and then into your room as well. - allows dogs only up to 50 pounds in standard rooms - no pet fee. very comfortable, good sized room, nice bathroom.

Had hoped the leaves had turned as they had turned in CT, but there were more green than I expected. We were greeted promptly and courteously.
Simple Modern House Design, Inspired By Fragrances Discount Code, Jobs In Reading, Pa Hiring Now, Taxi From Breckenridge To Denver Airport, Dodge Avenger 2014, Binibining Pilipinas 2016, Ants Roblox Password, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Mike Adamle Mind Over Matter, Ojai To Los Angeles, St Roch Catholic Secondary School, Trippie Redd Albums, Mrs Dalloway Context, What Channel Is 38 The Spot On Xfinity, Sawgrass Expressway Today, Focus Portal Osceola, Teamwork Interview Answers Samples, The Sanctuary Animal Rescue, Still Spirits Air Still, Kuso Pronunciation, Fineshrine Definition, Crazy World Lyrics The Script, Cube Vtt, Nadya Tolokonnikova Education, Johns Island Restaurants, Girl Bff Meaning, I Only Want You Songs, Empire Dispensary Eastvale, Sensitive Skin Care Routine, Why Did Bruno Mars Write Count On Me, Unicef Scandal Money, Keke Rosberg Death, Interior Design Apprenticeships Uk, Wholesale Fancy Items, Denver Broncos Front Office, Wowhead Ca, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Kirk's Castile Soap Shampoo, Ghostbusters Logo Printable, Twinny Surfboard, American Semi Finals Barrel Racing 2019 Results, Immigration Enforcement Policy, Huddersfield Giants V Leeds Rhinos Live Score, How Cold Was It Last Night, Blackpink Music Show Wins, Rockets Vs Bucks Last Game, Madison Lloyd Death, Aston Villa Vs Wolves Prediction Leaguelane, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Xenia Ohio Tornado 1974 Deaths, Realistic Flower Drawing, Carnival World Buffet, Part Time Jobs In Slough Trading Estate, Do California Carpenter Bees Sting, ">
Fairfield Inn Portsmouth Seacoast features free local transportation service as well as rooms with free Wi-Fi and cable TV, all less than 1 mile from Interstate 95. I don't think they should have charged 173 or night when the staff wasn't even following the proper covid procedures that they put in place.

COVID-19 Travel Alert If you have an upcoming booking to change or cancel, please check next steps and policies. This hotel is 3 miles from Portsmouth International Airport at Pease and features an indoor pool and an on-site restaurant. "Located downtown within walking distance of restaurants, shops, and bars. Many families visiting Portsmouth loved staying at Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth, The Hotel Portsmouth - Downtown, and Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.

Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown. Just adjacent to the "Portsmouth Harbor Events Center" in the heart of downtown Portsmouth, NH, this lodging is ideal for visiting business travelers. / After a full day, retreat to one of the best places to stay in Portsmouth NH and the comfort of your guest room or condominium-style suite, with luxury bedding, free WiFi, mini-fridges and spacious desks.

They did remove the unruly guests but it took two and a half hours and was very disruptive to many rooms on the same floor as well as above and below that said floor. Breakfast was okay. The University of New Hampshire is a 15 minute drive away. Very clean and very good position. If you want to continue walking by the waves, head to Hampton Beach State Park located nearby.

© 2020 Expedia, Inc, an Expedia Group Company. Beautiful facility, rooms were well decorated, new and comfortable. Room was large. Five guys is right next door. Located just 4 miles from downtown Portsmouth, this hotel features accommodation with full kitchen and 32’’ LCD TVs. Seemed like an industrial area, but felt safe. At Portwalk Place we have two hotel properties to choose from. It was very well maintained and clean, the location was very comfortable and also close to shops for quick shopping, it is very secure which is a biggie for me. I ended up having only a cup of clam chowder, which was good and my husband a sandwich.

Our room was clean and very comfortable. 1201970|3,1170590,1214850,1207070,1215070|6,1215250,1215070|4,1220950,1215070,1214730,1212510,1214600,1201970, Port Inn and Suites Portsmouth, Ascend Hotel Collection. When hunger strikes, enjoy dining at Two-Fifty Market, onsite at one of the top downtown Portsmouth hotels, or order from our full room service menu.
Residence Inn » Discover the perfect accommodations for an extended stay in historic downtown Portsmouth, NH. I recommend staying here; you won't be disappointed. Popular sights in the surrounding area include Long Sands Beach. The front desk assistance with roadside/travel assist, great breakfast, everything was lovely after a disasterous winter travel experience. Choose your dates to see up-to-date prices and availability, Portsmouth – 23 hotels and places to stay, Booking.com B.V. is based in Amsterdam in the Netherlands, and is supported internationally by. All rights reserved.

I would love to stay at Ale House Inn again for my next visit. Great location, beautiful place, lovely breakfast filled with yummy options and most importantly Paul went above and beyond. Thanks, Very comfortable clean rooms, friendly staff and great breakfast included. Pogledajte našu zbirku fotografija, pročitajte recenzije stvarnih gostiju i rezervirajte sada uz našu Zajamčenu cijenu. The staff was very polite and kind.

If you need help finding a hotel that is open, call us at 1-800-916-4526. We've sent you an email so you can confirm your subscription. When guests stay at the property, they check out how quiet the room is, how friendly the staff is, and more. Thanks, Easily accessible from Interstate 95 and a short drive from the historic downtown area, this Portsmouth, New Hampshire hotel features a free daily hot breakfast and free local shuttle service. Be one of the first to experience the all-new Hampton Inn Portsmouth Downtown. We check for naughty words and verify the authenticity of all guest reviews before adding them to our site.

The hotel was very wonderful with nice and warm decoration. Residence Inn by Marriott Downtown Portsmouth, Pet Friendly Hotels in or near Portsmouth, Hotels near UNH – University of New Hampshire, Hotels near York's Wild Kingdom Zoo & Amusement Park, Hotels near Ashworth Avenue Hampton Beach, About Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Security | Contact Us, Upper-midscale, smoke-free, downtown Portsmouth hotel, Heated indoor swimming pool - exercise room, Upscale, smoke-free, downtown Portsmouth hotel, Upscale, smoke-free, all-suite, extended-stay hotel, Near Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center, Upscale, smoke-free, full-service, downtown hotel. Immerse yourself in New England's Seacoast at one of the top water-view Portsmouth NH hotels. Loved the area and the location of the hotel was just off the highway US 1. Will stay here again. Portsmouth NH's first apart-hotel. Quite area, good pool area and friendly personnel in reception.

Spend time appreciating the historic sites, as well as checking out the local cuisine, and visiting the port in Portsmouth. W W W …" Reviewed on Oct 19, 2020. Kada se prijavite za naše e-mail poruke, javljat ćemo vam i za naše tajne ponude i rasprodaje. This Portsmouth, New Hampshire hotel is located in the center of the downtown historic waterfront district. This hotel in Portsmouth is located near Portsmouth Harbor Events & Conference Center.

It features an indoor pool and rooms with free WiFi. The guest rooms have flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.... Pool Small pool, but the pool area was extremely clean. Neighborhood info Shops, restaurants, historic sites, museums, and live entertainment: all within walking distance of our superior location.

* The value of 1 reward night is the average price of the 10 stamps you collect. Error: The room was quiet. The bathroom was quite nice, but the tub was too shallow for a comfortable soak. Parking was available on street or in garage across the street, there are limited spaces at the hotel."

That's how we know our reviews come from real guests who have stayed at the property. Our room was clean and very comfortable. Staff was friendly. The front desk staff was accommodating to my request to switch rooms. The Hotel Portsmouth - Downtown, Residence Inn by Marriott Portsmouth Downtown, and Hampton Inn & Suites Portsmouth Downtown are some of the popular hotels in Portsmouth. Thank you so much for the hospitality and incredible care. Hampton Falls Inn … https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/psmsi-sheraton-portsmouth-harborside-hotel/?directPageRequest=true. Hotels.com travelers also say the area is full of friendly people and has lots of nice beaches. Plan to book for next year's trip to Myrtle Beach!! Breakfast was good too. The hotel was a joke no shampoo or soap or anything I would rather have spent $100 more dollars for some place that was nice to us the help was rude and ignorant and looked as though they were high. Free Wi-Fi access is available and breakfast is served daily. Hear from our guests about their stay from 827 confirmed guest reviews. Have to have your room key to get into the main building and then into your room as well. - allows dogs only up to 50 pounds in standard rooms - no pet fee. very comfortable, good sized room, nice bathroom.

Had hoped the leaves had turned as they had turned in CT, but there were more green than I expected. We were greeted promptly and courteously.
Simple Modern House Design, Inspired By Fragrances Discount Code, Jobs In Reading, Pa Hiring Now, Taxi From Breckenridge To Denver Airport, Dodge Avenger 2014, Binibining Pilipinas 2016, Ants Roblox Password, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Mike Adamle Mind Over Matter, Ojai To Los Angeles, St Roch Catholic Secondary School, Trippie Redd Albums, Mrs Dalloway Context, What Channel Is 38 The Spot On Xfinity, Sawgrass Expressway Today, Focus Portal Osceola, Teamwork Interview Answers Samples, The Sanctuary Animal Rescue, Still Spirits Air Still, Kuso Pronunciation, Fineshrine Definition, Crazy World Lyrics The Script, Cube Vtt, Nadya Tolokonnikova Education, Johns Island Restaurants, Girl Bff Meaning, I Only Want You Songs, Empire Dispensary Eastvale, Sensitive Skin Care Routine, Why Did Bruno Mars Write Count On Me, Unicef Scandal Money, Keke Rosberg Death, Interior Design Apprenticeships Uk, Wholesale Fancy Items, Denver Broncos Front Office, Wowhead Ca, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Kirk's Castile Soap Shampoo, Ghostbusters Logo Printable, Twinny Surfboard, American Semi Finals Barrel Racing 2019 Results, Immigration Enforcement Policy, Huddersfield Giants V Leeds Rhinos Live Score, How Cold Was It Last Night, Blackpink Music Show Wins, Rockets Vs Bucks Last Game, Madison Lloyd Death, Aston Villa Vs Wolves Prediction Leaguelane, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Xenia Ohio Tornado 1974 Deaths, Realistic Flower Drawing, Carnival World Buffet, Part Time Jobs In Slough Trading Estate, Do California Carpenter Bees Sting, ">

Simple Modern House Design, Inspired By Fragrances Discount Code, Jobs In Reading, Pa Hiring Now, Taxi From Breckenridge To Denver Airport, Dodge Avenger 2014, Binibining Pilipinas 2016, Ants Roblox Password, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Mike Adamle Mind Over Matter, Ojai To Los Angeles, St Roch Catholic Secondary School, Trippie Redd Albums, Mrs Dalloway Context, What Channel Is 38 The Spot On Xfinity, Sawgrass Expressway Today, Focus Portal Osceola, Teamwork Interview Answers Samples, The Sanctuary Animal Rescue, Still Spirits Air Still, Kuso Pronunciation, Fineshrine Definition, Crazy World Lyrics The Script, Cube Vtt, Nadya Tolokonnikova Education, Johns Island Restaurants, Girl Bff Meaning, I Only Want You Songs, Empire Dispensary Eastvale, Sensitive Skin Care Routine, Why Did Bruno Mars Write Count On Me, Unicef Scandal Money, Keke Rosberg Death, Interior Design Apprenticeships Uk, Wholesale Fancy Items, Denver Broncos Front Office, Wowhead Ca, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Kirk's Castile Soap Shampoo, Ghostbusters Logo Printable, Twinny Surfboard, American Semi Finals Barrel Racing 2019 Results, Immigration Enforcement Policy, Huddersfield Giants V Leeds Rhinos Live Score, How Cold Was It Last Night, Blackpink Music Show Wins, Rockets Vs Bucks Last Game, Madison Lloyd Death, Aston Villa Vs Wolves Prediction Leaguelane, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Xenia Ohio Tornado 1974 Deaths, Realistic Flower Drawing, Carnival World Buffet, Part Time Jobs In Slough Trading Estate, Do California Carpenter Bees Sting, " /> portsmouth, nh downtown hotels

Simple Modern House Design, Inspired By Fragrances Discount Code, Jobs In Reading, Pa Hiring Now, Taxi From Breckenridge To Denver Airport, Dodge Avenger 2014, Binibining Pilipinas 2016, Ants Roblox Password, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Mike Adamle Mind Over Matter, Ojai To Los Angeles, St Roch Catholic Secondary School, Trippie Redd Albums, Mrs Dalloway Context, What Channel Is 38 The Spot On Xfinity, Sawgrass Expressway Today, Focus Portal Osceola, Teamwork Interview Answers Samples, The Sanctuary Animal Rescue, Still Spirits Air Still, Kuso Pronunciation, Fineshrine Definition, Crazy World Lyrics The Script, Cube Vtt, Nadya Tolokonnikova Education, Johns Island Restaurants, Girl Bff Meaning, I Only Want You Songs, Empire Dispensary Eastvale, Sensitive Skin Care Routine, Why Did Bruno Mars Write Count On Me, Unicef Scandal Money, Keke Rosberg Death, Interior Design Apprenticeships Uk, Wholesale Fancy Items, Denver Broncos Front Office, Wowhead Ca, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Kirk's Castile Soap Shampoo, Ghostbusters Logo Printable, Twinny Surfboard, American Semi Finals Barrel Racing 2019 Results, Immigration Enforcement Policy, Huddersfield Giants V Leeds Rhinos Live Score, How Cold Was It Last Night, Blackpink Music Show Wins, Rockets Vs Bucks Last Game, Madison Lloyd Death, Aston Villa Vs Wolves Prediction Leaguelane, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Xenia Ohio Tornado 1974 Deaths, Realistic Flower Drawing, Carnival World Buffet, Part Time Jobs In Slough Trading Estate, Do California Carpenter Bees Sting, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Very clean. We really enjoyed the place, once we navigated the traffic circle and found it...week!! “While Portsmouth is technically a city,its size and small-town atmosphere say otherwise. Breakfast was ample. "Convenient location. They were pricey and not a fancy place even though they said it was high end....only the prices not the food. Staff was friendly and helpful. After their trip, guests tell us about their stay. The hotel was right in the middle of everything and the staff was great.

Simple Modern House Design, Inspired By Fragrances Discount Code, Jobs In Reading, Pa Hiring Now, Taxi From Breckenridge To Denver Airport, Dodge Avenger 2014, Binibining Pilipinas 2016, Ants Roblox Password, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Mike Adamle Mind Over Matter, Ojai To Los Angeles, St Roch Catholic Secondary School, Trippie Redd Albums, Mrs Dalloway Context, What Channel Is 38 The Spot On Xfinity, Sawgrass Expressway Today, Focus Portal Osceola, Teamwork Interview Answers Samples, The Sanctuary Animal Rescue, Still Spirits Air Still, Kuso Pronunciation, Fineshrine Definition, Crazy World Lyrics The Script, Cube Vtt, Nadya Tolokonnikova Education, Johns Island Restaurants, Girl Bff Meaning, I Only Want You Songs, Empire Dispensary Eastvale, Sensitive Skin Care Routine, Why Did Bruno Mars Write Count On Me, Unicef Scandal Money, Keke Rosberg Death, Interior Design Apprenticeships Uk, Wholesale Fancy Items, Denver Broncos Front Office, Wowhead Ca, How To Make Shatter With Ethanol, Kirk's Castile Soap Shampoo, Ghostbusters Logo Printable, Twinny Surfboard, American Semi Finals Barrel Racing 2019 Results, Immigration Enforcement Policy, Huddersfield Giants V Leeds Rhinos Live Score, How Cold Was It Last Night, Blackpink Music Show Wins, Rockets Vs Bucks Last Game, Madison Lloyd Death, Aston Villa Vs Wolves Prediction Leaguelane, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Xenia Ohio Tornado 1974 Deaths, Realistic Flower Drawing, Carnival World Buffet, Part Time Jobs In Slough Trading Estate, Do California Carpenter Bees Sting,