Posted by on / 0 Comments

He kept all our glasses full and smiles on our faces! C'era una vasta gamma di cattive scelte di abbigliamento da parte degli ospiti. Taylor, the event coordinator has been amazing.

We were not asked about a refill on our drinks until we were finished eating. Mi sentivo come se fossi in ospedale o in una caffetteria dell'ospedale con il mio piccolo nastro.

Americana brings incredible blends of various cultures to the Desert Shores community in Las Vegas. The service was fine. We were next door for a couple's massage so we booked lunch reservations. Cucumbers ~ Baby Radishes ~ Green Goddess, Sweet Corn ~ Queso Fresco ~ Creamy Cilantro, Classic Caesar Dressing ~ Ciabatta Croutons ~ Parmesan, Avocado Mousse ~ Cara Cara Orange ~ Ponzu, Blue Cheese ~ Pancetta Chips ~ Balsamic Caviar, Spicy Lobster* ~ San Marzano Tomatoes ~ Basil, Potato Bun ~ Aged Cheddar ~ Jacqueline Sauce, Israeli Couscous ~ Broccolini ~ Poultry Jus, Baby Squash ~ Potato Puree ~ Natural Reduction, Caramelized Onions ~ Foraged Mushrooms ~ Thyme Natural, Baja Prawns ~ Maine Lobster ~ Oysters ~ Octopus, Baby Turnips ~ California Brie ~ Pomegranate, Organic Watercress ~ Goat Cheese Ricotta ~ Macadamia Nuts, Cabernet Tomatoes ~ Ciabatta Croutons ~ Caesar Dressing, Sweet Potato Tagliatelle ~ Maitake Mushrooms ~ Herbs, Rapini Pesto ~ Cherry Tomatoes ~ Pine Nuts, Broccoli Rabe ~ Iowa Pancetta ~ Calabrian Chili, Romanesco ~ Cherry Pepper Relish ~ Apple Foam, Brussels Sprouts ~ Black Risotto ~ Blood Orange Gel, Parisian Gnocchi ~ Carrot-Ginger ~ Thyme Reduction, Truffled Potato Cube ~ Heirloom Carrots ~ Natural, Sweet Potato ~ Fall Vegetables ~ Red Wine, Foraged Mushrooms ~ Garlic Puree ~ Zinfandel, Green Lentils ~ Mushroom Gremolata ~ Sicilian Capers, Whole Maine Lobster ~ 6 oz.

So we came here after meeting a family at another restaurant in the same neighborhood as they highly recommended it. L'hamburger aveva cipolle caramellate, formaggio cheddar invecchiato e un panino di patate. She never brought a replacement.

We were dressed casually and decided to treat ourselves with a fancier meal and were treated as though we were beneath their standards to serve us. Embed review. All in all very friendly.Conclusion - This is definitely a great spot to hang out and relax, I am thinking next trip we can dine outside if it isn't too windy or hot.

I'm very disappointed to have to write this but my family just had a very bad experience at Americana. So no gravy for me. We were not asked about a refill on our drinks until we were finished eating. OMG - la cheesecake alla zucca era una scheggia di una scheggia di una scheggia di metà di una vera fetta di torta.

Ho sentito che il sugo aveva il sapore della salsa di arachidi, quindi quello che lo chef mette le arachidi (molte altre persone allergiche) in un sugo di tegame di tacchino. The floor show preparing the...More, Great view of the water, lots of glass walls for open space atmosphere and some outdoor seating.

One guest's halibut was clearly undercooked and had to be sent back.

Abbiamo iniziato con l'insalata di burrata che aveva un'ottima presentazione, ma sorprendentemente non aveva troppo sapore considerando che aveva barbabietole e finocchi.

Lo chef dovrebbe trovare un'altra linea di lavoro.Più, Vorrei iniziare con l'impostazione è stata molto bella.

OMG - the pumpkin cheesecake was a sliver of a sliver of a sliver of half an actual slice of pie.

I’ve never heard of this nor experienced this in any restaurant across the globe. They sat us outside and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect table.

They serve everything a la carte now so don't think your getting big meals. Birthday dinner , from start to finish was a special night. Share review. Il ristorante era davvero accogliente ? had the filet mignon, which was served over mashed potatoes and a vegetable medley.

! They didn't even offer a bottle of wine or any other recompense for their choice not to give my parents what was promised.

The carrots were slightly seared (raw still with a crunch). Get quick answers from Americana Las Vegas staff and past visitors. In the future, this would be something my wife and I would share.

Utilizzando il sito, accetti l'uso dei cookie. We ate in the bar area, where they have a daily happy hour from 4:00 to 7:00 that includes 4 entrees and about 6 appetizers for half price.

** cant thank everyone enough. And if you checked in at Yelp, you get a free glass of wine, what a steal! I haven't been here in awhile... last time was on my mom's birthday when she was visiting me prior to COVID. The ambiance is beautiful, but the music was somewhat loud pop music and would have preferred something more low key considering the beauty of the restaurant. Overall, the food and the view more than make up for the disappointing service.More, My husband and I had lunch there a couple of weeks ago for the first time.

I felt like I was in the hospital or in a hospital cafeteria with my little sliver. How much is an Uber from The Mirage to the restaurant? Another let down. They had always recommended that I check it out, and guess what? So no gravy for me.

The panini was delicious. While in the neighborhood you might want to try Marche Bacchus.

Anthony is a wonderful GM, you can tell that he oozes passion for this career!The food was wonderful as well with an array of flavors enjoyed by all!

Well prepared, impeccably served, by and large.

The place was not packed and it emptied out rather quickly. We were given a large table on the outside terrace overlooking the lake. Our server was one of the best I have had in a long time. Speravo anche in un po 'più di varietà nel menu per i principianti perché c'erano troppe insalate e non molto altro da scegliere. Friends. What a disease this liberalism is!Huge T Bone steaks here and delicious.

Quindi, invece di essere chiesto cosa vuole, gli viene portato qualcosa che non gli piace nemmeno. Eravamo vestiti casualmente e abbiamo deciso di concederci un pasto più elaborato e siamo stati trattati come se fossimo al di sotto dei loro standard per servirci. However if you're indecisiveness brings you trouble at ordering time this place will do it for you so have at it.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States.

It may have gotten more flavor from the sauce if it were cut into smaller pieces prior to cooking. Couples.

We were away from other tables, so it was like our own private terrace. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. However if you're indecisiveness brings you trouble at ordering time this place will do it for you so have at it.

Love it . ! Servers wore gloves when handling our food.

A must try!

quite dark which was very strange and very cold as well. Eat eclectic dishes overlooking the peaceful Diamond Bay lake with lots of service.

Ancora un meraviglioso ristorante per sfuggire alla follia della strip.

Tripadvisor attribuisce un premio Travellers' Choice agli alloggi, alle attrazioni e ai ristoranti che ottengono recensioni molto positive dai viaggiatori in modo costante e si classificano nel 10% delle migliori strutture su Tripadvisor. The food and service are good but I feel this establishment is overpriced.

Elite '2020.

The view was fantastic!

They were also easy to talk to and were very approachable.Food - they don't have a lot of options for coffees/lattes but they do have a lot of options for alcoholic drinks. Food was delicious, the service was great and the ambience was superb. Seasoned well. Vegas si è appena aperto, quindi alcune voci di menu non sono disponibili; molto costoso per quello che abbiamo ordinato; il cibo era buono, il servizio era così così; niente di speciale tranne quanto costa un hamburger; geesh. So my husband orders something that they are apparently out of. I finally have the time to do such! !

The meals were prepared and presented perfectly!The whole night was A+! Americana offers a very intimate dining experience that may be enjoyed in three courses ($57 +$15 with wine) or five courses ($85 +$25 with wine).

How is this business handling reopening?

Non mangerò mai più qui e consiglio lo stesso a chiunque voglia essere trattato come un essere umano. We sat right next to the water and were able to watch boats go by and the sun go down. He was on point with service - knowledge of the menu - and personality! Il tacchino non ha avuto gusto, nessun condimento - niente.

Non ci è stato chiesto di riempire le nostre bevande fino a quando non abbiamo finito di mangiare. Per la nostra alimentazione avevamo pesce spada e pomodoro pasta di gamberi.

My son and I ate breakfast there October 30 and the 31st.

Second, the complex was built in 60's and Requires Major. Il cibo è uscito. We are definitely really recommend this restaurant!!

Non hanno finito la zuppa. What a beautiful setting with the all glass view of the lake, quiet seating, very friendly and attentive service and...a menu that will please every appetite. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Last Sunday we had a lunch for my husband’s birthday- it was a group of 15. Though we all had a nice time in the end, the Americana experience left all who attended with a disappointed taste in our mouths and we will not return. L'hamburger aveva cipolle caramellate, formaggio cheddar invecchiato e un panino di patate. It came with polenta and I was expecting some type of squash like it was listed on the menu, but it came with baby carrots. 8/14/2020.

The service was awesome! And the serving portions are very generous! The food was decent, nothing to ride home about. She spoke with them over the phone and visited again the Tuesday prior to the dinner and she was assured that tables of 5 and 4 would be outside on the patio.

Although it was a little hot, the hostess was able to sit us in the shades. La cena all'aperto è stata incredibile e il tramonto è stato straordinario. Excellent martini served exactly to my liking.

Non hanno finito la zuppa.

Ordered appetizers which is charred octopus and it is so tender and tasty, the pear salad is also delicious! And, wasn’t disappointed!

La prossima volta per cena.

Are they offering sit-down dining?

It should have been softer!

Il pasto era troppo caro a $ 68 a persona.

There was always someone who was checking up on us to make sure if we needed anything.

I had the crispy chicken panini with truffle fries.

White table cloth on table but they certainly did not enforce a dress code here. Sort through reviews to find relevant experiences. We decided to sit outside so we can have a quiet time by the lake. Nice, romantic view onto the small lake.

Ignorante. See all photos from Stacie B. for Americana.

There were no dinner rolls served. C'era una vasta gamma di cattive scelte di abbigliamento da parte degli ospiti.

The chef has a way of respecting the integrity of the shrimp where when you eat it it melts in your mouth, unlike no where else in Las Vegas!

They provided two bowls, each with a puff pastry and then poured the soup over. It was raining out and when we entered the floor was very slippery and I mentioned it to the hostess, but she just laughed. She never brought a replacement. She did have two people helping her with refills and running food so that was nice. Non sono stati serviti panini per la cena.

Rugby Lock, Wildcats Roster Basketball, Center Stage Charlie And Jody, Odd Jobs Plymouth, Coca-cola Company Annual Report 2019 Pdf, Orlando City Mls Youth Academy, Barbara Sukowa 2020, Toddler Jersey Basketball, Back To December Lyrics Meaning, Signs Your Toddler Is Not Autistic, Eminem Curtain Call Lose Yourself Lyrics, Trucks For Sale Near Me, Quint Meaning In Bengali, How Cold Was It Last Night, Iggy Mo 2k20, Opposite Of Chase, Land For Sale In Carrollton, Va, Chargers First Round Pick 2020, St Louis Ambush Roster, Fame Movie Cast, Golden Tate Espn, Mail Delivery Time From Zip Code To Zip Code, Best Schools In South Australia, Cherry Wine Lyrics, Christine Rapp Age, Welcome To Burlesque (karaoke), What To Do When You're Tipsy, Tuscaloosa Honda, Polistes Sulcifer, Zélie Martin, Shanklin A26a Parts Manual, Dheeraj Dhoopar Baby, Ojai To Los Angeles, Tottenham Vs Wolves Stats, Sanjeeda Sheikh Religion, Nadraki Weather 2020, Manpower Uk Ltd Address, Jennifer Winget Age Biography, Photomosh Alternative, Karl Stefanovic Origin, Undoing Project Chapters, Rugby League International Fixtures 2020, 5 Hour Timer, Langley Hwdc 2020, Ufl Jerseys, Government Regulations On Retail Industry, Justice League: Throne Of Atlantis Filmyzilla, North Coast Music Festival 2020 Lineup, Cve-2019-9810 Exploit, Energy Transfer Layoffs 2020, Jamie Elliott Hawthorn, Rhythm Is A Dancer Lyrics, Jr Ntr And Balakrishna Relationship, Glastonbury Town, Royal Music Playlist, Devon Energy Takeover Rumors, Historical Rainfall Data, Dr Bronner, Twinny Twin Twin Lil Yachty, Mark Hunt Wv Clone, My Eyes Have Seen You Lyrics, Wholesale Diamonds Phoenix, Tier 4 Differentiation, Airbnb Isle Of Wight, Ultimate Frisbee New York, Baby Boy Instagram Hashtags, Tamaryn Green Net Worth, Demelza Harry Potter, Black Panther Sighting Nc, There Is A Light That Never Goes Out Chords Noel Gallagher, Beautiful Girls Lyrics Bruno Mars, Gregory Name Popularity, Not Today - Twenty One Pilots Chords, Everybody Wants To Be A Billionaire Song Lyrics, Jordyn Brooks Stats, Seattle Dragons Score Right Now, Know Your Saints Quiz, Predictably Irrational Examples, Kiawah Island Hotels, Enbridge Student Careers, Broncos Vs Titans Predictions, Eminem -- Kamikaze Songs, Heartland Petrochemical Update, How Long Does Presence Of Mind Last, Visa Rate For Us, Cambuslang Rangers Website, Team Group Elite Ddr3-1333lush Life Coltrane, Difference Between Wasp And Hornet Sting, Overwatch Control Point,