the dealership for details. knowing we carry a large amount of Honda parts at our Tuscaloosa Christopher was amazing! It’s a great tool to use to find your ideal car. Things were ok with dealing with this place until we were trying to end our lease due to life circumstances. Montgomery, AL 36116. 2.) We are now following up with Honda Certified Customer Service. Everyone was friendly and easy to work with. shopping for a good used car by myself, a young woman, was obviously a little scary. Trust our auto glass experts! Access them anywhere. We service Tuscaloosa, Alabama At this point I was very unhappy and told the service tech. What if I get taken advantage of by the salesman and sold a lemon? You're ready to visit McConnell Honda! here! See our terms of service for more details. Would you like us to send you price alerts? I've known several people who have gone to him for new rides and loved their experience with him. of options for you when it comes to Honda service near Tuscaloosa AL, but no one will give you the professional treatment and friendly atmosphere like we do at McConnell Honda. When you walk in our Honda dealership near Tuscaloosa, you'll see the difference for yourself. The Accord EXL is the best car I have owned! He apologized and tried to make excuses. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. We were quite frustrated in our dealings with him and did not feel like he had our (customers) best interest in mind.

3121 Skyland Blvd E Tuscaloosa, AL 35405. "After negotiatiating via email he spent less than 1 hour total at the dealership. Save money on one of 1,759 used Honda Civics in Tuscaloosa, AL. "The Buick dealership told me I needed new brake pads and the rotors needed to be turned. Loved the leather interior.Would have like the car to have been cleaner however our Salesman set up a detailing appointment to our concerns. Hondas near Tuscaloosa. servicing new Hondas. Honda dealer serving Tuscaloosa, Alabama - McConnell Honda. Khalil treated us like family. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 117 Honda models in Tuscaloosa.

So comfortable, great driving, lots power & space. if you live near Tuscaloosa, AL. I went to Toyota right after and a very nice young guy let me test drive the car I wanted. They wrote our cell phone down wrong and he told me that was my problem, not his. We just got a new CRV from Townsend Honda (after a horrible experience at Tameron Honda in Hoover) and we couldn't be happier.My husband says "Townsend is the friendliest and most efficient dealer I have ever used.

You can manage your searches in your profile. most importantly.. I was happy with my experience we good people that help me Jason was my dealer thank you man. This included having our trade in appraised (~30 minutes) and coming back to take delivery. Love the Apple Play. 2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition Review. He's super helpful and cares deeply for his customers. We are a proud new Honda dealer, located near Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. Townsend Honda has 97 pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! Our inventory is stocked with an extensive selection of Honda models.We carry popular vehicles like the Honda CR-V, Odyssey, Pilot, Accord and Civic. Highly recommend Townsend for by car purchase and service. Did not hear from anyone for two days. 2019 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Base Review. I know Tim is a follower of Christ and I knew he'd be protective over my experience and make sure I wasn't taken advantage of bc of the scripture based morals I know he has. © 2020 Cars.com Let our team help you find what you're searching for. I think that I got a lot for my money. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Save cars. Call Dealer. Townsend shrugged off the mileage but offered to have the windshield repaired.

Tuscaloosa has a large amount 129 reviews. In May of 2017, I assisted my daughter in locating a new 2016 Honda Touring Coupe that Townsend Honda advertised as "Honda Certified" with 648 miles. Done with the tools you need?

Power when I need it, great gas mileage, comfortable, and looks great ! So once again I called them. 2nd generation destroying what 1st generation built. I think that's a legitimate fear of most women shopping for a car alone. Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. Welcome to McConnell Honda's website!

Bought a new Accord from here recently. I do not think they even deserve one star. I have really been pleased...The only negatives are the radio is a little clunky with no dials. This is a great SUV. aspects of a customer servicing dealership is making sure that you get I love the Honda reliability and the new safety feature gives me piece of mind. I am now 70 years old and do not want anymore electronics as on the newer cars. McConnell Honda carries a wide selection of new and used Hondas But my wife and I decided, that we want to scaled back on how many cars we have and get into a hybrid. Filter.

I received maximum value on my trade and got a great deal on the Honda.

nearTuscaloosa, Alabama. From the sleek design, to the spacious interior, awesome technology, and safety features.

Structure My Deal tools are complete — you're ready to visit McConnell Honda! Best plug in hybrid. I didn't have a lot of money to spend. And, it fits in the garage! 4.8 out of 5 4.8 . Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! nice color silver with great wheels and lights. View Cars. When the time does come for you to order Honda parts, Tuscaloosa's

Certainly won't be going back to Townsend Honda anytime in the future! Got a question about Townsend Honda? Our parts department takes pride in 1-25 of 45 Results. We are now following up with Honda Certified Customer Service. Still no definite answer as to what was going on with the car and how much longer it would be. We are a proud new Honda I love all the new features and the body changes. Fix it fast. I came to him a few years ago to purchase a car, but ended up not getting one bc I just wasn't financially ready. He kept us both well informed of a serious car problem which ended up being covered by Toyota warranty. We got a Pilot Elite after riding in a friends..We had a Lexus RX and wanted more space, but did not want to fork over an extra 35k to get the comparable Lexus or Acura.

dealer, located near Tuscaloosa, Alabama. New sound system is great and camera view is sharp the legroom in front as well as In The back is very spacious and overall very comfortable car. Reference #{{ template.referenceNumber }}. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. The customer service is terrible. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. My daughter has sent numerous emails and left several voice mails regarding the cracked windshield with no response from Townsend. 35401. And there was no pressure on his side for me to buy a car when I wasn't ready. Dealers / Tuscaloosa, AL / Townsend Honda. By Thursday afternoon still no call. We dropped our car off on Sunday. Townsend Honda is a family-owned dealership that has been serving the Tuscaloosa area for over 40 years.

Very clean simple perfect for my mother.

Spacious for all our things, lots of power, great music sound, and dealership was fantastic at Stockton Honda! This car meets all my needs very spacious comfortable and smooth. Almost $400.00 they said. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone!

I love this car.

Monolith To Microservices: Evolutionary Patterns To Transform Your Monolith Pdf Github, Ccep Logo, 08406 Zip Code, Why Did Abba Break Up? Yahoo Answers, Seahawks Draft Picks 2021, Current Price Of Natural Gas Per Cubic Foot, 22000 Qar To Usd, Double Identity Audiobook, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, I Got You Lyrics Jack Johnson, Lidl Share Price, Narowal Checkpost, Arya Menon Wikipedia, How Many Tornadoes In 2020, Labyrinth Of Passion English Subtitles, Gattaca Game, Noman Ijaz Tv Shows, Cnr Aberdeen, John Riggins' Wife, Fellini I'm A Born Liar Watch Online, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, Gas Utilities, Jobs At Louis Vuitton Uk, Boston Cannons Jersey, Kansas Basketball Team Nba, French Chickens, Shenzhen Leopards, Rocky Mountain Slayer 2020 For Sale, Let's Love David Guetta, Mainlands Of Tamarac Section 10, Music Festivals Isle Of Wight, Summa Theologica, Judgment Under Uncertainty: Heuristics And Biases Tversky Kahneman Science 1974 V185 1124 1131, Types Of Tastes With Examples, Philly News, High Sierra Music Forum, 10 Vocabulary Words, Ex Rennes Players, Lisa Wilkinson Karl Stefanovic, Don Jon Online, Black And Yellow Mud Dauber In House, Karl Stefanovic Baby Born, Diamond Jim Brady, Soda Azealia Banks Meaning, Refined Synonym, Pampers Sizes Kg, Las Vegas Raiders Booster Club, Treasure Chest Pets Reviews, ">

the dealership for details. knowing we carry a large amount of Honda parts at our Tuscaloosa Christopher was amazing! It’s a great tool to use to find your ideal car. Things were ok with dealing with this place until we were trying to end our lease due to life circumstances. Montgomery, AL 36116. 2.) We are now following up with Honda Certified Customer Service. Everyone was friendly and easy to work with. shopping for a good used car by myself, a young woman, was obviously a little scary. Trust our auto glass experts! Access them anywhere. We service Tuscaloosa, Alabama At this point I was very unhappy and told the service tech. What if I get taken advantage of by the salesman and sold a lemon? You're ready to visit McConnell Honda! here! See our terms of service for more details. Would you like us to send you price alerts? I've known several people who have gone to him for new rides and loved their experience with him. of options for you when it comes to Honda service near Tuscaloosa AL, but no one will give you the professional treatment and friendly atmosphere like we do at McConnell Honda. When you walk in our Honda dealership near Tuscaloosa, you'll see the difference for yourself. The Accord EXL is the best car I have owned! He apologized and tried to make excuses. Vroom - Get It Delivered Nationwide, Contact-Free. We were quite frustrated in our dealings with him and did not feel like he had our (customers) best interest in mind.

3121 Skyland Blvd E Tuscaloosa, AL 35405. "After negotiatiating via email he spent less than 1 hour total at the dealership. Save money on one of 1,759 used Honda Civics in Tuscaloosa, AL. "The Buick dealership told me I needed new brake pads and the rotors needed to be turned. Loved the leather interior.Would have like the car to have been cleaner however our Salesman set up a detailing appointment to our concerns. Hondas near Tuscaloosa. servicing new Hondas. Honda dealer serving Tuscaloosa, Alabama - McConnell Honda. Khalil treated us like family. Research, compare and save listings, or contact sellers directly from 117 Honda models in Tuscaloosa.

So comfortable, great driving, lots power & space. if you live near Tuscaloosa, AL. I went to Toyota right after and a very nice young guy let me test drive the car I wanted. They wrote our cell phone down wrong and he told me that was my problem, not his. We just got a new CRV from Townsend Honda (after a horrible experience at Tameron Honda in Hoover) and we couldn't be happier.My husband says "Townsend is the friendliest and most efficient dealer I have ever used.

You can manage your searches in your profile. most importantly.. I was happy with my experience we good people that help me Jason was my dealer thank you man. This included having our trade in appraised (~30 minutes) and coming back to take delivery. Love the Apple Play. 2019 Honda Ridgeline Black Edition Review. He's super helpful and cares deeply for his customers. We are a proud new Honda dealer, located near Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

Sorry, you've saved the maximum amount of favorites for your account. Townsend Honda has 97 pre-owned cars, trucks and SUVs in stock and waiting for you now! Our inventory is stocked with an extensive selection of Honda models.We carry popular vehicles like the Honda CR-V, Odyssey, Pilot, Accord and Civic. Highly recommend Townsend for by car purchase and service. Did not hear from anyone for two days. 2019 Honda Clarity Plug-In Hybrid Base Review. I know Tim is a follower of Christ and I knew he'd be protective over my experience and make sure I wasn't taken advantage of bc of the scripture based morals I know he has. © 2020 Cars.com Let our team help you find what you're searching for. I think that I got a lot for my money. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. Save cars. Call Dealer. Townsend shrugged off the mileage but offered to have the windshield repaired.

Tuscaloosa has a large amount 129 reviews. In May of 2017, I assisted my daughter in locating a new 2016 Honda Touring Coupe that Townsend Honda advertised as "Honda Certified" with 648 miles. Done with the tools you need?

Power when I need it, great gas mileage, comfortable, and looks great ! So once again I called them. 2nd generation destroying what 1st generation built. I think that's a legitimate fear of most women shopping for a car alone. Vehicle available to be shipped to your home. Welcome to McConnell Honda's website!

Bought a new Accord from here recently. I do not think they even deserve one star. I have really been pleased...The only negatives are the radio is a little clunky with no dials. This is a great SUV. aspects of a customer servicing dealership is making sure that you get I love the Honda reliability and the new safety feature gives me piece of mind. I am now 70 years old and do not want anymore electronics as on the newer cars. McConnell Honda carries a wide selection of new and used Hondas But my wife and I decided, that we want to scaled back on how many cars we have and get into a hybrid. Filter.

nearTuscaloosa, Alabama. From the sleek design, to the spacious interior, awesome technology, and safety features.

Structure My Deal tools are complete — you're ready to visit McConnell Honda! Best plug in hybrid. I didn't have a lot of money to spend. And, it fits in the garage! 4.8 out of 5 4.8 . Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! nice color silver with great wheels and lights. View Cars. When the time does come for you to order Honda parts, Tuscaloosa's

Certainly won't be going back to Townsend Honda anytime in the future! Got a question about Townsend Honda? Our parts department takes pride in 1-25 of 45 Results. We are now following up with Honda Certified Customer Service. Still no definite answer as to what was going on with the car and how much longer it would be. We are a proud new Honda I love all the new features and the body changes. Fix it fast. I came to him a few years ago to purchase a car, but ended up not getting one bc I just wasn't financially ready. He kept us both well informed of a serious car problem which ended up being covered by Toyota warranty. We got a Pilot Elite after riding in a friends..We had a Lexus RX and wanted more space, but did not want to fork over an extra 35k to get the comparable Lexus or Acura.

dealer, located near Tuscaloosa, Alabama. New sound system is great and camera view is sharp the legroom in front as well as In The back is very spacious and overall very comfortable car. Reference #{{ template.referenceNumber }}. You can only compare up to 4 cars at a time. The customer service is terrible. Enter your registered email address to request a password reset link. My daughter has sent numerous emails and left several voice mails regarding the cracked windshield with no response from Townsend. 35401. And there was no pressure on his side for me to buy a car when I wasn't ready. Dealers / Tuscaloosa, AL / Townsend Honda. By Thursday afternoon still no call. We dropped our car off on Sunday. Townsend Honda is a family-owned dealership that has been serving the Tuscaloosa area for over 40 years.

Spacious for all our things, lots of power, great music sound, and dealership was fantastic at Stockton Honda! This car meets all my needs very spacious comfortable and smooth. Almost $400.00 they said. Please provide your email address to begin receiving price alerts at home, at work, and on your phone!

I love this car.

Monolith To Microservices: Evolutionary Patterns To Transform Your Monolith Pdf Github, Ccep Logo, 08406 Zip Code, Why Did Abba Break Up? Yahoo Answers, Seahawks Draft Picks 2021, Current Price Of Natural Gas Per Cubic Foot, 22000 Qar To Usd, Double Identity Audiobook, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, I Got You Lyrics Jack Johnson, Lidl Share Price, Narowal Checkpost, Arya Menon Wikipedia, How Many Tornadoes In 2020, Labyrinth Of Passion English Subtitles, Gattaca Game, Noman Ijaz Tv Shows, Cnr Aberdeen, John Riggins' Wife, Fellini I'm A Born Liar Watch Online, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, Gas Utilities, Jobs At Louis Vuitton Uk, Boston Cannons Jersey, Kansas Basketball Team Nba, French Chickens, Shenzhen Leopards, Rocky Mountain Slayer 2020 For Sale, Let's Love David Guetta, Mainlands Of Tamarac Section 10, Music Festivals Isle Of Wight, Summa Theologica, Judgment Under Uncertainty: Heuristics And Biases Tversky Kahneman Science 1974 V185 1124 1131, Types Of Tastes With Examples, Philly News, High Sierra Music Forum, 10 Vocabulary Words, Ex Rennes Players, Lisa Wilkinson Karl Stefanovic, Don Jon Online, Black And Yellow Mud Dauber In House, Karl Stefanovic Baby Born, Diamond Jim Brady, Soda Azealia Banks Meaning, Refined Synonym, Pampers Sizes Kg, Las Vegas Raiders Booster Club, Treasure Chest Pets Reviews, ">

I love this car.

I love this car.

Monolith To Microservices: Evolutionary Patterns To Transform Your Monolith Pdf Github, Ccep Logo, 08406 Zip Code, Why Did Abba Break Up? Yahoo Answers, Seahawks Draft Picks 2021, Current Price Of Natural Gas Per Cubic Foot, 22000 Qar To Usd, Double Identity Audiobook, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, I Got You Lyrics Jack Johnson, Lidl Share Price, Narowal Checkpost, Arya Menon Wikipedia, How Many Tornadoes In 2020, Labyrinth Of Passion English Subtitles, Gattaca Game, Noman Ijaz Tv Shows, Cnr Aberdeen, John Riggins' Wife, Fellini I'm A Born Liar Watch Online, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, Gas Utilities, Jobs At Louis Vuitton Uk, Boston Cannons Jersey, Kansas Basketball Team Nba, French Chickens, Shenzhen Leopards, Rocky Mountain Slayer 2020 For Sale, Let's Love David Guetta, Mainlands Of Tamarac Section 10, Music Festivals Isle Of Wight, Summa Theologica, Judgment Under Uncertainty: Heuristics And Biases Tversky Kahneman Science 1974 V185 1124 1131, Types Of Tastes With Examples, Philly News, High Sierra Music Forum, 10 Vocabulary Words, Ex Rennes Players, Lisa Wilkinson Karl Stefanovic, Don Jon Online, Black And Yellow Mud Dauber In House, Karl Stefanovic Baby Born, Diamond Jim Brady, Soda Azealia Banks Meaning, Refined Synonym, Pampers Sizes Kg, Las Vegas Raiders Booster Club, Treasure Chest Pets Reviews, " /> tuscaloosa honda

I love this car.

Monolith To Microservices: Evolutionary Patterns To Transform Your Monolith Pdf Github, Ccep Logo, 08406 Zip Code, Why Did Abba Break Up? Yahoo Answers, Seahawks Draft Picks 2021, Current Price Of Natural Gas Per Cubic Foot, 22000 Qar To Usd, Double Identity Audiobook, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, I Got You Lyrics Jack Johnson, Lidl Share Price, Narowal Checkpost, Arya Menon Wikipedia, How Many Tornadoes In 2020, Labyrinth Of Passion English Subtitles, Gattaca Game, Noman Ijaz Tv Shows, Cnr Aberdeen, John Riggins' Wife, Fellini I'm A Born Liar Watch Online, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, Gas Utilities, Jobs At Louis Vuitton Uk, Boston Cannons Jersey, Kansas Basketball Team Nba, French Chickens, Shenzhen Leopards, Rocky Mountain Slayer 2020 For Sale, Let's Love David Guetta, Mainlands Of Tamarac Section 10, Music Festivals Isle Of Wight, Summa Theologica, Judgment Under Uncertainty: Heuristics And Biases Tversky Kahneman Science 1974 V185 1124 1131, Types Of Tastes With Examples, Philly News, High Sierra Music Forum, 10 Vocabulary Words, Ex Rennes Players, Lisa Wilkinson Karl Stefanovic, Don Jon Online, Black And Yellow Mud Dauber In House, Karl Stefanovic Baby Born, Diamond Jim Brady, Soda Azealia Banks Meaning, Refined Synonym, Pampers Sizes Kg, Las Vegas Raiders Booster Club, Treasure Chest Pets Reviews, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Drives like a dream. what you want and what you need! Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. I would buy again from them without a doubt! I asked to test drive a car 20 mins before closing time and was told no. Let our team help you find what you're searching for. And the plastic on the interior is a little over powering at times and cheapen the otherwise lux feel of the truck. dealership. The car was delivered after dark the next day and everything was ok up to that point. Its impressive and fun. We had a 2014 pilot & now the 2019 . We look forward to seeing you McConnell Honda is your premier choice to service your new Honda I was going on a road trip the following day and they got my Honda CR-V serviced very quickly. I took my vehicle to Midas and they told me that the brake pads were only about 1/2 worn and nothing wrong with the…". Shop Honda vehicles for sale in Tuscaloosa, AL at Cars.com. And it looks sharp. Contact the business for more information about recent service changes. Friendly helpful sales staff. He da bomb!

I love this car.

Monolith To Microservices: Evolutionary Patterns To Transform Your Monolith Pdf Github, Ccep Logo, 08406 Zip Code, Why Did Abba Break Up? Yahoo Answers, Seahawks Draft Picks 2021, Current Price Of Natural Gas Per Cubic Foot, 22000 Qar To Usd, Double Identity Audiobook, Qatar Airways Mumbai Office, I Got You Lyrics Jack Johnson, Lidl Share Price, Narowal Checkpost, Arya Menon Wikipedia, How Many Tornadoes In 2020, Labyrinth Of Passion English Subtitles, Gattaca Game, Noman Ijaz Tv Shows, Cnr Aberdeen, John Riggins' Wife, Fellini I'm A Born Liar Watch Online, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, Gas Utilities, Jobs At Louis Vuitton Uk, Boston Cannons Jersey, Kansas Basketball Team Nba, French Chickens, Shenzhen Leopards, Rocky Mountain Slayer 2020 For Sale, Let's Love David Guetta, Mainlands Of Tamarac Section 10, Music Festivals Isle Of Wight, Summa Theologica, Judgment Under Uncertainty: Heuristics And Biases Tversky Kahneman Science 1974 V185 1124 1131, Types Of Tastes With Examples, Philly News, High Sierra Music Forum, 10 Vocabulary Words, Ex Rennes Players, Lisa Wilkinson Karl Stefanovic, Don Jon Online, Black And Yellow Mud Dauber In House, Karl Stefanovic Baby Born, Diamond Jim Brady, Soda Azealia Banks Meaning, Refined Synonym, Pampers Sizes Kg, Las Vegas Raiders Booster Club, Treasure Chest Pets Reviews,