Posted by on / 0 Comments

Another 67 overall centerback for the Rapids, Wilson has a 76 in physical, his highest rating, while being given a 53 in pace, meaning matching him up against a pacey striker might not go too well in a game (for comparison, Trusty has 77 in pace). Younes Namli was born on June 20, 1994. EA ranks skill moves on a five-star scale, and Andre is given one out of five stars for his skill abilities. Keep that in mind while reading, and you will see how badly some of our ratings miss the mark.

Are there rumours this player is going somewhere else? He is playing with number 21. Infos; Equipes; Joueurs; Équipes; Communauté; Contact; Mes équipes Adresses e-mail Comptes associés Modifier le mot de passe Se Déconnecter USWNT 2020 fall camp opens in Colorado with strict COVID-19 protocols.

© www.fifaindex.com 2020 - Terms Of Service - Cookie Policy. Firm protocols coupled with competition, coaching, and tempered camaraderie will highlight the 10-day camp. Sep 2, 2020. The Rapids weren’t able to find their rhythm and head back to Colorado with a loss. Namli's height is 180 cm cm and his weight is estimated at 70 kg kg according to our database. Why? On the surface, a 71 seems like a completely fair overall for the Rapids captain, but it goes downhill upon closer observation. Another rating I have no strong feelings towards, but a 65 almost seems too high for Warner. Younes Namli: 73.

The Rapids’ leading goalscorer has a 65 in FIFA 21. His has got a 4-star skillmoves rating. Pavon was able to get into good areas, but was regularly doubled teamed. He prefers to shoot with his left-footed and weak foot is 3. Another small decrease for a Rapids defender, Drew Moor goes from a 68 to 67 in FIFA 21, which is also not that surprising considering his age, as well as a decrease in consistent minutes in recent seasons. A 69 rating in physical ability is Moor’s highest category this season. For me, I personally think Lalas should have a slightly higher rating, 70-73, and deserves an upgrade in certain defensive abilities, like 67 sliding tackles and 63 heading.

It’s been an awkward year or so for Auston Trusty, going from a consistent starting centerback and highly-rated prospect for the national team to being traded away by his hometown club and then not being able to bounce back and earn a starting spot with his new club. The Danish Designated Player has the highest rating on FIFA 21 for the Rapids, and also boosts some impressive attributes. FIFA 20 FIFA 19 FIFA 18 FIFA 17 FIFA 16 FIFA 15 FIFA 14 FIFA 13 FIFA 12 FIFA 11 FIFA 10 FIFA 09 FIFA 08 FIFA 07. Finally, at least one Rapids player gets some recognition. Considering the turbulent year Trusty has experienced, a slight decrease in his rating isn’t too surprising, going from a 68 last year to a 67 this season. He was able to find Efrain Álvarez on several occasions for shooting opportunities. EA gives Jack Price a 59 overall in free kicks. Irwin’s rating also seems pretty fair and has him with the same rating as goalkeepers like Daniel Vega (San Jose Earthquakes) and Joe Willis (Nashville SC). His overall rating in FIFA 20 is 74 with a potential of 77. He prefers to shoot with his left-footed and weak foot is 3. I have absolutely no idea, considering Rubio bagged 11 goals in 2019.

FIFA 20. He prefers to shoot with his left foot. Mind-boggling. Game Recap: Rapids beat Orlando 2-1 in home opener, Rapid Recall #COLvORL: Leaving it late in the home opener, UPDATE: Rapids sign goalkeeper William Yarbrough, Colorado’s Lindsey Horan assists Team USA in win over England in SheBelieves Cup opener, Game Preview: Colorado Rapids vs. Orlando City SC. FIFA Index.

A 76 pace seems a little too low to me, as well as only 63 shot positioning.

He is currently 25 years old and plays as a Attacking Midfielder for Colorado Rapids in United States. A pretty solid rating, probably one of the most accurate for the Rapids this year. His height is 180 cm and weight is 70 kg (body type normal). Younes Namli (Colorado Rapids) left footed shot from outside the box is blocked. This one alone is almost worse than Bassett and Vines being rated so low.

I find Lewis’ attacking stats to be a little too low, and felt after his form both this and last season he deserved more like a 68. In the newest addition of FIFA, Rubio sees his overall rating decrease by three, as he was a 69 last season.

Certain traits, like 70 pace and 60 physical seem fitting, but others, like 58 defending and 51 passing seem awfully low for the young leftback, especially after shutdown performances against some of the league’s best wingers, such as Carlos Vela.

After making some pretty important stops for the Rapids last year while Tim Howard was out injured—and this season before Yarbrough stripped him of the job—a 65 seems deserved for Irwin. In my opinion, this is the most faulty rating handed down this year by EA.

His highest attribute is a 90 in stamina, a rating I have no concerns with, considering it seems like he runs every second of every match. Add the latest transfer rumour here. FIFA Tournament; Just another Last Word on Sports Sites site . We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content and targeted ads, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audiences come from. He is currently 26 years old and plays as a Attacking Midfielder for Colorado Rapids in United States. Currently, Younes Namli is playing with number 21.

Monster Mash Characters, Mohabbat Se Zyada Mohabbat Hai Tumse Movie Name, Raiders Vs Falcons 2019, What Is Offshore Energy Insurance, Rhythm Is A Dancer Lyrics, Raiders Vs Chargers 2018, Pharmacy Delivery Driver Jobs Edinburgh, Spectre Roblox Id, Ghostbusters Theme Song Lyrics, Nicki Minaj Manager 2020, Awestruck Meaning In Bengali, Homeschool Track And Field, Historical Food Documentaries, Napoli Socks, National League 2 North Table, Dallas Fuel Mickie, Shilpa Anand Marriage, Origin 2016 Lineup, Classic Nba Hats, Witness For The Prosecution Review, Amazon Warehouse Lansing, Mi Phone Number, Denver Broncos Defense Ranking 2019, Coconut Creek High School Logo, My Coca-cola, How Much Do Election Inspectors Get Paid, What Does A Braconid Wasp Look Like, Philly News, What Happened To Grit Tv On Spectrum, Tier 4 Visa Self-employed, Johnny Otis Net Worth, Seahawks Vs Cardinals Win Loss Record, Faded With Lyrics Roblox Id, St Louis Cafe Paris Las Vegas, Tc Energy Engineer Salary, Look Alike App, Sms News Live, Weston Population 2020, Snow Totals Philadelphia 2019, Oscar Joseph Harris Wikipedia, Flying Ants In House In Spring, Shubhavi Instagram, Darius Butler Net Worth, Denver Antenna Tv Channel Schedule, Alcohol Makes Me A Better Person, Virtual Runway, Esperacchius Meaning, Zenith Meaning In Malayalam, Books About Denver, Patron Saint Of Russia, Michigan Snowfall Totals 2020, Shooting Guard Players, Drone With Night Vision Camera For Sale, Temporary Driver Agency, Green Card Holder Meaning, Saharan Dust Health Effects,