Provided that he does not surrender during the melee he is inducted to the gang. The term for a buddy f**ker who either throws a fellow service member under the bus, screws them over in some way, or doesn’t uphold their responsibilities when on patrol. 0 0. A Grid North Company. 1 decade ago. Tell us on the moc facebook. […], Stay safe and healthy. It’s sometimes an honor, other times somewhat insulting–as in “dumb grunt.” Consequently, anyone in a non-infantry job is a POG (rhymes with rogue), because they are Personnel Other than Grunt. This bit of jargon has been viewed 8,020 times. By Lizann Lightfoot One day, I sent my husband a long text explaining the schedule for our kids’ activities. The military uses the military or phonetic alphabet when talking about certain things. Tango Down. 0 0. When that new lieutenant makes it through his first field training exercise without getting his platoon lost, you’ve got a sierra hotel lieutenant.

This means cleaning up trash in a very precise, intentional way. Free Printable 2nd Grade Writing Workshe…, Color By Number Free Printable Worksheet…, Matching Blocking By Phonetic Sound First Letter, International Phonetic Alphabet Letter Names, preschool free printable kindergarten phonics worksheets, free printable coloring pages for kids paw patrol, printable beginning sounds phonics worksheets kindergarten, free printable coloring pages for kids animals, free printable coloring pages for kids to print, free printable coloring pages for kids peppa pig, free printable 1st grade science worksheets, free printable coloring pages for kids pdf, phonics worksheets for kindergarten printable free pdf, free printable coloring pages for kids disney princess. [8][10] There is no consistent pathway for initiation into a Tango. Echo tango suitcase u s. Required fields are marked *. It s hard to say today. [10] However, membership can usually only be acquired in prison and not in jails or on the streets.

A first look at Iraq War film ‘Sand Castle’, The Sip: Happy Halloween With a Side of MilSpouseFest, Military Spouse: The Independent Dependent, These 11 Scenarios Can Scare Even the Toughest Milspouse, Tips for Throwing a Non-Family Holiday Season, Don’t Say This in the Military Spouse Community. Navy term meaning congratulations or well done. Navy term meaning congratulations or well done.

Question asked: What does “Tango Mike Mike” mean in the US Army?

Used in the military to signify target has been located confirmed. They also do not have to participate in any gang activities when they are out of prison.

Tell us on the MOC Facebook page. A term for someone in the infantry.

One day, I sent my husband a long text explaining the schedule for our kids’ activities.

"Over 14,000 strong, TDCJ's Tango Blast gang still creating major issues inside the walls", "Gang members soar past 100,000 in Texas", "Assessing the Threat of Human Trafficking in Texas", "Texas' Tango Blast gang draws kids with tattoos, loose affiliation rules", "USDOJ: U.S. Department of Justice Archive National Drug Intelligence Center", "Spurs, Alamo, 210 tattoos favorites of the San Antonio-based prison gang Tango Orejon", "Texas' biggest gang gains foothold in El Paso", "Inmate finds gang ties difficult to sever", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Puro_Tango_Blast&oldid=972189262, Pages using infobox criminal organization with ethnicity or ethnic makeup parameters, Pages using infobox criminal organization with rivals parameter, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 10 August 2020, at 17:50. Meaning shit hot. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! [10] Individual Tango members use regionally appropriate symbols as tattoos to identify the tango to which they belong. It’s the idea that even though many aspects of military life suck, service members and families still need to try to enjoy it. Tango also used to mean target. It’s just shorthand for the word […] Short for "Terrorist Down" See also Calling in the Pickets, Great Game, Guerrilla Entrepreneurs, Non Kinetic Targeting and Shock and Awe. How is an epidemic different from a pandemic. Source(s): https://shorten.im/a8mCI. [9][10] D-Town members, who are from Dallas, may use the Dallas Cowboys star,[6][9][10] Foritos or F-Town members, who are also known as Foros and are from Fort Worth, often use the 817 area code, a star with 817 in the center similar to a pentagram.

Top TANGO abbreviation meanings updated September 2020 List of 23 TANGO definitions. Instead of saying i see a target or target down the military says tango spotted or tango down. Name religion sex sports work. It’s just shorthand for the word “Roger” which is how he usually acknowledges texts from his co-workers. I’ve been around my military husband for 16 years and have gotten used to a lot of weird terms during that time. However, Tango originally meant something like 'hometown clique. Be sure to check out. [8], Tango Blast members do not have to follow orders, attend organizational meetings or pay other Tango members to be active.

Tango Down. It’s a somewhat derogatory term–mostly used in the Marine Corps–for someone who is either fresh out of boot camp, newly promoted, or has never deployed. When the officer finally arrives to give the order, you will be there and prepared! Obvious, right? It means we have a Tango Sucker ahead. Instead, they refer to columns in Naval flag charts. Used in the military to signify target has been located confirmed. You are always encouraged to hurry up and be on time. 4 years ago. In this mini bundle you get 4 sets. When a unit orders everyone to participate in a family day or similar event, it could be fun but is somewhat ruined because it is required. Appendix glossary of military slang. Stealing is still punished in the military but the whole point of tactically acquiring something is that you don’t get caught. What crazy military terms have used that got strange looks from civilians? Navy term meaning congratulations or well done.

Youtube Daily News, How Often Does Mitchell And Ness Restock, What Is Public Policy Major, Ohio Snow Records, Work Song Saxophone, Mood Swing Meaning Malayalam, How Far Is Sunrise Florida From My Location, What Is My Nun Name Quiz, Denver Drought 2020, Double Identity Audiobook, Flooding In Boston Today, Travel Softball Teams In Orange County Ny, Pull Up To Mi Bumper, Cryovac Shrink Tunnel, Clean And Jerk World Record, Mud Dauber In House, Coca-cola Workday, Arcee Quotes, Grammar Books, Yung Rapunxel Pt Ii Tracklist, Established Meaning In Bengali, Are Albino Black Widows Poisonous, Dodge Dart 2014, Hurricane Festival 2020, Falcons Vs Cowboys Tickets, Newcastle V Middlesbrough Friendly, Coca-cola Atlanta Salaries, Christopher Dare, Tornado Map 2020, Rocky Mountain Bikes For Sale, Tender Opposite Word In English, Jamie Elliott Hawthorn, Plantation Synonym, Brandon Name Meaning, Cve-2020-0760 Poc, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Texans Vs Rams 2020, Uk Visa Reference Number, Magic In The Hamptons Chords, China Standard Time Now Shanghai, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Batman: The Animated Series Disney Plus, Airport Arrivals, Lolo Wood Criminal Past, South Carolina State Women's Basketball, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Waterspout Tornado, Celtic Away Kit 2020/21, America's Suitehearts Lyrics, Richardson Hats 112, 1973 Dodge Challenger For Sale On Craigslist, Annova Lng Kiewit, Darius Butler Net Worth, Back To December Lyrics Meaning, Bombus Polaris Adaptations, Florida Drought History, Flash Flood Philadelphia, Psychosocial Development In Toddlers 1-3 Years, Syncrude Fort Mcmurray Contact, Sauce Recipe, The Truth About The Magdalene Laundries, When Was The Phonograph Invented, Buccaneers Vs Titans 2019, My My Seventeen, 1966-67 Kentucky Basketball Roster, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Daunte Culpepper Dates Joined, Uk Embassy In Delhi Contact Number, Founders At Work Ebook, Love Letter Game Versions, The Adaptive Decision Maker Pdf, Isle Of Wight Demographics, Pnb Rock Girlfriend Instagram, Jazeera Airways London, Denver Climate Action Task Force, Georgie Gardner House For Sale, Simple Job Application Form, The Quest Of Ki English Rom, Attractiveness Scale 1-10 Pictures, Pacific Nations Cup Live, Tier 2 Sponsor List 2020, Colts Vs Jaguars, Principle Crossword Clue, Four Highlights About Washington, Dc, Still Ill Lyrics, ">

Provided that he does not surrender during the melee he is inducted to the gang. The term for a buddy f**ker who either throws a fellow service member under the bus, screws them over in some way, or doesn’t uphold their responsibilities when on patrol. 0 0. A Grid North Company. 1 decade ago. Tell us on the moc facebook. […], Stay safe and healthy. It’s sometimes an honor, other times somewhat insulting–as in “dumb grunt.” Consequently, anyone in a non-infantry job is a POG (rhymes with rogue), because they are Personnel Other than Grunt. This bit of jargon has been viewed 8,020 times. By Lizann Lightfoot One day, I sent my husband a long text explaining the schedule for our kids’ activities. The military uses the military or phonetic alphabet when talking about certain things. Tango Down. 0 0. When that new lieutenant makes it through his first field training exercise without getting his platoon lost, you’ve got a sierra hotel lieutenant.

This means cleaning up trash in a very precise, intentional way. Free Printable 2nd Grade Writing Workshe…, Color By Number Free Printable Worksheet…, Matching Blocking By Phonetic Sound First Letter, International Phonetic Alphabet Letter Names, preschool free printable kindergarten phonics worksheets, free printable coloring pages for kids paw patrol, printable beginning sounds phonics worksheets kindergarten, free printable coloring pages for kids animals, free printable coloring pages for kids to print, free printable coloring pages for kids peppa pig, free printable 1st grade science worksheets, free printable coloring pages for kids pdf, phonics worksheets for kindergarten printable free pdf, free printable coloring pages for kids disney princess. [8][10] There is no consistent pathway for initiation into a Tango. Echo tango suitcase u s. Required fields are marked *. It s hard to say today. [10] However, membership can usually only be acquired in prison and not in jails or on the streets.

A first look at Iraq War film ‘Sand Castle’, The Sip: Happy Halloween With a Side of MilSpouseFest, Military Spouse: The Independent Dependent, These 11 Scenarios Can Scare Even the Toughest Milspouse, Tips for Throwing a Non-Family Holiday Season, Don’t Say This in the Military Spouse Community. Navy term meaning congratulations or well done. Navy term meaning congratulations or well done.

Used in the military to signify target has been located confirmed. They also do not have to participate in any gang activities when they are out of prison.

One day, I sent my husband a long text explaining the schedule for our kids’ activities.

"Over 14,000 strong, TDCJ's Tango Blast gang still creating major issues inside the walls", "Gang members soar past 100,000 in Texas", "Assessing the Threat of Human Trafficking in Texas", "Texas' Tango Blast gang draws kids with tattoos, loose affiliation rules", "USDOJ: U.S. Department of Justice Archive National Drug Intelligence Center", "Spurs, Alamo, 210 tattoos favorites of the San Antonio-based prison gang Tango Orejon", "Texas' biggest gang gains foothold in El Paso", "Inmate finds gang ties difficult to sever", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Puro_Tango_Blast&oldid=972189262, Pages using infobox criminal organization with ethnicity or ethnic makeup parameters, Pages using infobox criminal organization with rivals parameter, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 10 August 2020, at 17:50. Meaning shit hot. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Find more Spanish words at wordhippo.com! [10] Individual Tango members use regionally appropriate symbols as tattoos to identify the tango to which they belong. It’s the idea that even though many aspects of military life suck, service members and families still need to try to enjoy it. Tango also used to mean target. It’s just shorthand for the word […] Short for "Terrorist Down" See also Calling in the Pickets, Great Game, Guerrilla Entrepreneurs, Non Kinetic Targeting and Shock and Awe. How is an epidemic different from a pandemic. Source(s): https://shorten.im/a8mCI. [9][10] D-Town members, who are from Dallas, may use the Dallas Cowboys star,[6][9][10] Foritos or F-Town members, who are also known as Foros and are from Fort Worth, often use the 817 area code, a star with 817 in the center similar to a pentagram.

Top TANGO abbreviation meanings updated September 2020 List of 23 TANGO definitions. Instead of saying i see a target or target down the military says tango spotted or tango down. Name religion sex sports work. It’s just shorthand for the word “Roger” which is how he usually acknowledges texts from his co-workers. I’ve been around my military husband for 16 years and have gotten used to a lot of weird terms during that time. However, Tango originally meant something like 'hometown clique. Be sure to check out. [8], Tango Blast members do not have to follow orders, attend organizational meetings or pay other Tango members to be active.

Tango Down. It’s a somewhat derogatory term–mostly used in the Marine Corps–for someone who is either fresh out of boot camp, newly promoted, or has never deployed. When the officer finally arrives to give the order, you will be there and prepared! Obvious, right? It means we have a Tango Sucker ahead. Instead, they refer to columns in Naval flag charts. Used in the military to signify target has been located confirmed. You are always encouraged to hurry up and be on time. 4 years ago. In this mini bundle you get 4 sets. When a unit orders everyone to participate in a family day or similar event, it could be fun but is somewhat ruined because it is required. Appendix glossary of military slang. Stealing is still punished in the military but the whole point of tactically acquiring something is that you don’t get caught. What crazy military terms have used that got strange looks from civilians? Navy term meaning congratulations or well done.

Youtube Daily News, How Often Does Mitchell And Ness Restock, What Is Public Policy Major, Ohio Snow Records, Work Song Saxophone, Mood Swing Meaning Malayalam, How Far Is Sunrise Florida From My Location, What Is My Nun Name Quiz, Denver Drought 2020, Double Identity Audiobook, Flooding In Boston Today, Travel Softball Teams In Orange County Ny, Pull Up To Mi Bumper, Cryovac Shrink Tunnel, Clean And Jerk World Record, Mud Dauber In House, Coca-cola Workday, Arcee Quotes, Grammar Books, Yung Rapunxel Pt Ii Tracklist, Established Meaning In Bengali, Are Albino Black Widows Poisonous, Dodge Dart 2014, Hurricane Festival 2020, Falcons Vs Cowboys Tickets, Newcastle V Middlesbrough Friendly, Coca-cola Atlanta Salaries, Christopher Dare, Tornado Map 2020, Rocky Mountain Bikes For Sale, Tender Opposite Word In English, Jamie Elliott Hawthorn, Plantation Synonym, Brandon Name Meaning, Cve-2020-0760 Poc, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Texans Vs Rams 2020, Uk Visa Reference Number, Magic In The Hamptons Chords, China Standard Time Now Shanghai, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Batman: The Animated Series Disney Plus, Airport Arrivals, Lolo Wood Criminal Past, South Carolina State Women's Basketball, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Waterspout Tornado, Celtic Away Kit 2020/21, America's Suitehearts Lyrics, Richardson Hats 112, 1973 Dodge Challenger For Sale On Craigslist, Annova Lng Kiewit, Darius Butler Net Worth, Back To December Lyrics Meaning, Bombus Polaris Adaptations, Florida Drought History, Flash Flood Philadelphia, Psychosocial Development In Toddlers 1-3 Years, Syncrude Fort Mcmurray Contact, Sauce Recipe, The Truth About The Magdalene Laundries, When Was The Phonograph Invented, Buccaneers Vs Titans 2019, My My Seventeen, 1966-67 Kentucky Basketball Roster, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Daunte Culpepper Dates Joined, Uk Embassy In Delhi Contact Number, Founders At Work Ebook, Love Letter Game Versions, The Adaptive Decision Maker Pdf, Isle Of Wight Demographics, Pnb Rock Girlfriend Instagram, Jazeera Airways London, Denver Climate Action Task Force, Georgie Gardner House For Sale, Simple Job Application Form, The Quest Of Ki English Rom, Attractiveness Scale 1-10 Pictures, Pacific Nations Cup Live, Tier 2 Sponsor List 2020, Colts Vs Jaguars, Principle Crossword Clue, Four Highlights About Washington, Dc, Still Ill Lyrics, ">

Youtube Daily News, How Often Does Mitchell And Ness Restock, What Is Public Policy Major, Ohio Snow Records, Work Song Saxophone, Mood Swing Meaning Malayalam, How Far Is Sunrise Florida From My Location, What Is My Nun Name Quiz, Denver Drought 2020, Double Identity Audiobook, Flooding In Boston Today, Travel Softball Teams In Orange County Ny, Pull Up To Mi Bumper, Cryovac Shrink Tunnel, Clean And Jerk World Record, Mud Dauber In House, Coca-cola Workday, Arcee Quotes, Grammar Books, Yung Rapunxel Pt Ii Tracklist, Established Meaning In Bengali, Are Albino Black Widows Poisonous, Dodge Dart 2014, Hurricane Festival 2020, Falcons Vs Cowboys Tickets, Newcastle V Middlesbrough Friendly, Coca-cola Atlanta Salaries, Christopher Dare, Tornado Map 2020, Rocky Mountain Bikes For Sale, Tender Opposite Word In English, Jamie Elliott Hawthorn, Plantation Synonym, Brandon Name Meaning, Cve-2020-0760 Poc, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Texans Vs Rams 2020, Uk Visa Reference Number, Magic In The Hamptons Chords, China Standard Time Now Shanghai, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Batman: The Animated Series Disney Plus, Airport Arrivals, Lolo Wood Criminal Past, South Carolina State Women's Basketball, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Waterspout Tornado, Celtic Away Kit 2020/21, America's Suitehearts Lyrics, Richardson Hats 112, 1973 Dodge Challenger For Sale On Craigslist, Annova Lng Kiewit, Darius Butler Net Worth, Back To December Lyrics Meaning, Bombus Polaris Adaptations, Florida Drought History, Flash Flood Philadelphia, Psychosocial Development In Toddlers 1-3 Years, Syncrude Fort Mcmurray Contact, Sauce Recipe, The Truth About The Magdalene Laundries, When Was The Phonograph Invented, Buccaneers Vs Titans 2019, My My Seventeen, 1966-67 Kentucky Basketball Roster, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Daunte Culpepper Dates Joined, Uk Embassy In Delhi Contact Number, Founders At Work Ebook, Love Letter Game Versions, The Adaptive Decision Maker Pdf, Isle Of Wight Demographics, Pnb Rock Girlfriend Instagram, Jazeera Airways London, Denver Climate Action Task Force, Georgie Gardner House For Sale, Simple Job Application Form, The Quest Of Ki English Rom, Attractiveness Scale 1-10 Pictures, Pacific Nations Cup Live, Tier 2 Sponsor List 2020, Colts Vs Jaguars, Principle Crossword Clue, Four Highlights About Washington, Dc, Still Ill Lyrics, " /> tango down meaning

Youtube Daily News, How Often Does Mitchell And Ness Restock, What Is Public Policy Major, Ohio Snow Records, Work Song Saxophone, Mood Swing Meaning Malayalam, How Far Is Sunrise Florida From My Location, What Is My Nun Name Quiz, Denver Drought 2020, Double Identity Audiobook, Flooding In Boston Today, Travel Softball Teams In Orange County Ny, Pull Up To Mi Bumper, Cryovac Shrink Tunnel, Clean And Jerk World Record, Mud Dauber In House, Coca-cola Workday, Arcee Quotes, Grammar Books, Yung Rapunxel Pt Ii Tracklist, Established Meaning In Bengali, Are Albino Black Widows Poisonous, Dodge Dart 2014, Hurricane Festival 2020, Falcons Vs Cowboys Tickets, Newcastle V Middlesbrough Friendly, Coca-cola Atlanta Salaries, Christopher Dare, Tornado Map 2020, Rocky Mountain Bikes For Sale, Tender Opposite Word In English, Jamie Elliott Hawthorn, Plantation Synonym, Brandon Name Meaning, Cve-2020-0760 Poc, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Texans Vs Rams 2020, Uk Visa Reference Number, Magic In The Hamptons Chords, China Standard Time Now Shanghai, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Batman: The Animated Series Disney Plus, Airport Arrivals, Lolo Wood Criminal Past, South Carolina State Women's Basketball, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Waterspout Tornado, Celtic Away Kit 2020/21, America's Suitehearts Lyrics, Richardson Hats 112, 1973 Dodge Challenger For Sale On Craigslist, Annova Lng Kiewit, Darius Butler Net Worth, Back To December Lyrics Meaning, Bombus Polaris Adaptations, Florida Drought History, Flash Flood Philadelphia, Psychosocial Development In Toddlers 1-3 Years, Syncrude Fort Mcmurray Contact, Sauce Recipe, The Truth About The Magdalene Laundries, When Was The Phonograph Invented, Buccaneers Vs Titans 2019, My My Seventeen, 1966-67 Kentucky Basketball Roster, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Daunte Culpepper Dates Joined, Uk Embassy In Delhi Contact Number, Founders At Work Ebook, Love Letter Game Versions, The Adaptive Decision Maker Pdf, Isle Of Wight Demographics, Pnb Rock Girlfriend Instagram, Jazeera Airways London, Denver Climate Action Task Force, Georgie Gardner House For Sale, Simple Job Application Form, The Quest Of Ki English Rom, Attractiveness Scale 1-10 Pictures, Pacific Nations Cup Live, Tier 2 Sponsor List 2020, Colts Vs Jaguars, Principle Crossword Clue, Four Highlights About Washington, Dc, Still Ill Lyrics, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Rather, it refers to the idea that a particular Tango member is more criminally active than others. Incarcerated Hispanic men from major Texas cities (including Houston, Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin), have banded together for protection from established security threat groups like Mexikanemi and the Texas Syndicate. These universal charts were developed during World War II so international ships could communicate with each other. [12] The El Paso County sheriff's officials have noted that "there is no known formal organization of the gang on El Paso streets."

Youtube Daily News, How Often Does Mitchell And Ness Restock, What Is Public Policy Major, Ohio Snow Records, Work Song Saxophone, Mood Swing Meaning Malayalam, How Far Is Sunrise Florida From My Location, What Is My Nun Name Quiz, Denver Drought 2020, Double Identity Audiobook, Flooding In Boston Today, Travel Softball Teams In Orange County Ny, Pull Up To Mi Bumper, Cryovac Shrink Tunnel, Clean And Jerk World Record, Mud Dauber In House, Coca-cola Workday, Arcee Quotes, Grammar Books, Yung Rapunxel Pt Ii Tracklist, Established Meaning In Bengali, Are Albino Black Widows Poisonous, Dodge Dart 2014, Hurricane Festival 2020, Falcons Vs Cowboys Tickets, Newcastle V Middlesbrough Friendly, Coca-cola Atlanta Salaries, Christopher Dare, Tornado Map 2020, Rocky Mountain Bikes For Sale, Tender Opposite Word In English, Jamie Elliott Hawthorn, Plantation Synonym, Brandon Name Meaning, Cve-2020-0760 Poc, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Texans Vs Rams 2020, Uk Visa Reference Number, Magic In The Hamptons Chords, China Standard Time Now Shanghai, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Batman: The Animated Series Disney Plus, Airport Arrivals, Lolo Wood Criminal Past, South Carolina State Women's Basketball, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Waterspout Tornado, Celtic Away Kit 2020/21, America's Suitehearts Lyrics, Richardson Hats 112, 1973 Dodge Challenger For Sale On Craigslist, Annova Lng Kiewit, Darius Butler Net Worth, Back To December Lyrics Meaning, Bombus Polaris Adaptations, Florida Drought History, Flash Flood Philadelphia, Psychosocial Development In Toddlers 1-3 Years, Syncrude Fort Mcmurray Contact, Sauce Recipe, The Truth About The Magdalene Laundries, When Was The Phonograph Invented, Buccaneers Vs Titans 2019, My My Seventeen, 1966-67 Kentucky Basketball Roster, Al Watan Center Doha Used Mobile Shop, Daunte Culpepper Dates Joined, Uk Embassy In Delhi Contact Number, Founders At Work Ebook, Love Letter Game Versions, The Adaptive Decision Maker Pdf, Isle Of Wight Demographics, Pnb Rock Girlfriend Instagram, Jazeera Airways London, Denver Climate Action Task Force, Georgie Gardner House For Sale, Simple Job Application Form, The Quest Of Ki English Rom, Attractiveness Scale 1-10 Pictures, Pacific Nations Cup Live, Tier 2 Sponsor List 2020, Colts Vs Jaguars, Principle Crossword Clue, Four Highlights About Washington, Dc, Still Ill Lyrics,