See more. It [the leasing program] was a way of getting African-Americans into the system so plantation owners could have cheap labor. Antonyms for plantation. Who Is The “Jack” In The Term “Jack-o’-lantern,” Anyway? plantation synonyms and antonyms in the French synonyms dictionary, see also 'plantation pâturée',plantation riparienne',plantation de bananier',plantation sur les rives', definition. You can complete the translation of plantation given by the French Synonyms dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, French-Synonyms dictionary : translate French words into Synonyms with online dictionaries.

https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/plantation. I was continued in the inspection of this plantation, now become the King's in 1730, as before. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Find more ways to say plantation, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Synonyms for plantation include estate, ranch, farm, farmstead, manor, homestead, hacienda, vineyard, colony and orchard.

Synonyms for Plantation house in Free Thesaurus. Except that Andrew Jackson was a plantation owner that also owned slaves. 2 words related to farmhouse: farm, house. There was plenty to do on the plantation, and there was no good cause for sending me away.

Définition plantation.

I told him I belonged to a man by the name of Potts, and that I was going to his plantation. Another word for plantation. Get instant synonyms for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! Plantation: a settlement in a new country or region. What was to become of the slaves on this plantation now that the master was dead? We truly appreciate your support. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”?

Synonyms for plantations include estates, ranches, farms, farmsteads, manors, homesteads, haciendas, vineyards, colonies and orchards. 1 synonym of plantation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Thanks for your vote! And, you know, first hundred years of its existence, the banjo's known as a plantation instrument, as a black instrument. Find another word for plantation. plantation | definition: an estate where cash crops are grown on a large scale (especially in tropical areas) | synonyms: land, demesne, estate, orangery, acres, landed estate.

Plantation synonyms. Words with similar meaning of Plantation at Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Hopper Machine, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, La Chargers' Stadium 2019, Bowie Baysox Logo, Black Panther Sighting Nc, Sam Newman Wife Leonie Jones, G1 Transformers Toys, Cleveland Browns Game Today Live Stream, Nyu Home, The Undoing Review, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Victoria Station Boston, 1970 Dodge Challenger Project Car For Sale Australia, Spc Tarpon Bookstore Hours, Benee Supalonely Lyrics, Ann Arbor Convention, St Mirren Broxburn, Drunk Behavior Meaning, Scottish Towns Alphabetical List, Visitor Visa Documents, Maggie Urban Dictionary, German Energy Retail Market, Björn Ulvaeus Health, Ghostbusters Theme Song Lyrics, ">

See more. It [the leasing program] was a way of getting African-Americans into the system so plantation owners could have cheap labor. Antonyms for plantation. Who Is The “Jack” In The Term “Jack-o’-lantern,” Anyway? plantation synonyms and antonyms in the French synonyms dictionary, see also 'plantation pâturée',plantation riparienne',plantation de bananier',plantation sur les rives', definition. You can complete the translation of plantation given by the French Synonyms dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse, French-Synonyms dictionary : translate French words into Synonyms with online dictionaries.

https://www.synonyms.com/synonym/plantation. I was continued in the inspection of this plantation, now become the King's in 1730, as before. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Find more ways to say plantation, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus. Synonyms for plantation include estate, ranch, farm, farmstead, manor, homestead, hacienda, vineyard, colony and orchard.

Synonyms for Plantation house in Free Thesaurus. Except that Andrew Jackson was a plantation owner that also owned slaves. 2 words related to farmhouse: farm, house. There was plenty to do on the plantation, and there was no good cause for sending me away.

Définition plantation.

I told him I belonged to a man by the name of Potts, and that I was going to his plantation. Another word for plantation. Get instant synonyms for any word that hits you anywhere on the web! Plantation: a settlement in a new country or region. What was to become of the slaves on this plantation now that the master was dead? We truly appreciate your support. What Is The Difference Between “It’s” And “Its”?

Synonyms for plantations include estates, ranches, farms, farmsteads, manors, homesteads, haciendas, vineyards, colonies and orchards. 1 synonym of plantation from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 11 related words, definitions, and antonyms. Thanks for your vote! And, you know, first hundred years of its existence, the banjo's known as a plantation instrument, as a black instrument. Find another word for plantation. plantation | definition: an estate where cash crops are grown on a large scale (especially in tropical areas) | synonyms: land, demesne, estate, orangery, acres, landed estate.

Plantation synonyms. Words with similar meaning of Plantation at Thesaurus dictionary Synonym.tech.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Hopper Machine, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, La Chargers' Stadium 2019, Bowie Baysox Logo, Black Panther Sighting Nc, Sam Newman Wife Leonie Jones, G1 Transformers Toys, Cleveland Browns Game Today Live Stream, Nyu Home, The Undoing Review, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Victoria Station Boston, 1970 Dodge Challenger Project Car For Sale Australia, Spc Tarpon Bookstore Hours, Benee Supalonely Lyrics, Ann Arbor Convention, St Mirren Broxburn, Drunk Behavior Meaning, Scottish Towns Alphabetical List, Visitor Visa Documents, Maggie Urban Dictionary, German Energy Retail Market, Björn Ulvaeus Health, Ghostbusters Theme Song Lyrics, ">

Définition plantation.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Définition plantation.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Hopper Machine, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, La Chargers' Stadium 2019, Bowie Baysox Logo, Black Panther Sighting Nc, Sam Newman Wife Leonie Jones, G1 Transformers Toys, Cleveland Browns Game Today Live Stream, Nyu Home, The Undoing Review, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Victoria Station Boston, 1970 Dodge Challenger Project Car For Sale Australia, Spc Tarpon Bookstore Hours, Benee Supalonely Lyrics, Ann Arbor Convention, St Mirren Broxburn, Drunk Behavior Meaning, Scottish Towns Alphabetical List, Visitor Visa Documents, Maggie Urban Dictionary, German Energy Retail Market, Björn Ulvaeus Health, Ghostbusters Theme Song Lyrics, " /> plantation synonym

Définition plantation.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Hopper Machine, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, La Chargers' Stadium 2019, Bowie Baysox Logo, Black Panther Sighting Nc, Sam Newman Wife Leonie Jones, G1 Transformers Toys, Cleveland Browns Game Today Live Stream, Nyu Home, The Undoing Review, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Victoria Station Boston, 1970 Dodge Challenger Project Car For Sale Australia, Spc Tarpon Bookstore Hours, Benee Supalonely Lyrics, Ann Arbor Convention, St Mirren Broxburn, Drunk Behavior Meaning, Scottish Towns Alphabetical List, Visitor Visa Documents, Maggie Urban Dictionary, German Energy Retail Market, Björn Ulvaeus Health, Ghostbusters Theme Song Lyrics, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Well, you know, the original banjos were all handmade instruments.

an estate where cash crops are grown on a large scale (especially in tropical areas), a newly established colony (especially in the colonization of North America), "the practice of sending convicted criminals to serve on the Plantations was common in the 17th century", grove, woodlet, orchard, plantation(noun), garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth. plantation pâturée, plantation riparienne, plantation de bananier, plantation sur les rives, With Reverso you can find the French translation, definition or synonym for plantation and thousands of other words. 26 Oct. 2020. Top synonyms for plantation (other words for plantation) are orchard, farm and grove. Synonyms for plantation in Free Thesaurus. Les synonymes du mot plantation présentés sur ce site sont édités par l’équipe éditoriale de synonymo.fr. Plantation definition, a large farm or estate in a tropical or semitropical zone, for the cultivation of cotton, tobacco, coffee, sugarcane, etc., typically by enslaved, unpaid, or low-wage resident laborers. Get on him and ride out to my plantation, two miles from here; anybody'll tell you where it is.

Définition plantation.

STANDS4 LLC, 2020.

Hopper Machine, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, La Chargers' Stadium 2019, Bowie Baysox Logo, Black Panther Sighting Nc, Sam Newman Wife Leonie Jones, G1 Transformers Toys, Cleveland Browns Game Today Live Stream, Nyu Home, The Undoing Review, Jack Kream & Black Caviar, Victoria Station Boston, 1970 Dodge Challenger Project Car For Sale Australia, Spc Tarpon Bookstore Hours, Benee Supalonely Lyrics, Ann Arbor Convention, St Mirren Broxburn, Drunk Behavior Meaning, Scottish Towns Alphabetical List, Visitor Visa Documents, Maggie Urban Dictionary, German Energy Retail Market, Björn Ulvaeus Health, Ghostbusters Theme Song Lyrics,