Posted by on / 0 Comments

Meanwhile, the atmosphere was darker and more serious over at the side stage as Green & LaTeez went back-to-back all night with Paskal Daze spinning harder electro beats. LE QUÉBEC EN HIVER - danser sur le mainstage du Igloo Festival (feat. You heard right, you will be able to keep practicing your best dance moves after the festival, and party until the morning comes. Feb 4, 2020. Copyright © 2020 Canadian Beats Media. Next nights. I work in Marketing by day, and I’m an avid concert-goer by night. Who: Kaytranada, High Klassified, Sentimental Rave, Omar Hamdi Where: Igloofest, Montreal QC When: February 1st, 2020. Slaves on Dope’s Jason Rockman Kevin Jardine Presents cover of Faith No More’s We Care a Lot Featuring Anthrax, Korn, Mastodon, Men Without Hats, Run DMC,Our Lady Peace and many more! IN PHOTOS: Kaytranda, High Klassified and more at Igloofest in Montreal, QC, mariegoestoshows.wixsite.com/mariegoestoshows, Running Back to Saskatoon – 2020 JUNO Award nominees & performers announced, IN PHOTOS – Maples Blues Awards in Toronto, ON, SUUNS share new single and music video “FICTION”, PREMIERE – Justine Tyrell releases new single, “Worthy”. During all Igloofest’s weekends, from Thursday to Saturday, Newspeak will be presenting 12 official after parties. Lee Burridge will also be performing on February 1st, right after Kaytranada set Igloofest’s dancefloor on fire. You’ll find Rob nodding his head in the sweet-spot of the venue (as close to the sound-guy as possible) when the bass drops. On January 31st, right after Rüfüs Du Sol, Cri and Ryan Playground will be playing at Velvet, for another incredible party. His blast-off moment was Robin S’s timeless 1993 track “Show Me Love,” a gem that just gets better with age. Who: Kaytranada, High Klassified, Sentimental Rave, Omar Hamdi IGLOOFLASH | What is Igloofest?

Subscribe to our Newsletter. The “coldest music festival in the world,” Igloofest (every Thursday to Saturday night until February 3rd) descended on our frozen metropolis again, bringing out scores of electronic music fans to Montreal’s Old Port for beats outside in the snow. Hosted by. Where: Igloofest, Montreal QC Copyright © 2013 - 2020 | Bucketlist Music Reviews. Last night, thousands of Montrealers threw on their snowsuits and headed towards the Old Port to dance the night away. Nonetheless, Igloofest is a unique event and a Montreal winter classic that should be experienced at least once. Photo by Villedepluie & Ulysse Lemerise. All our partners . The Montreal artist will share the seven-track EXTRA EXTRA! Hi there! Igloofest … I spotted a number of pastel-coloured one-piece snow suits—the official Igloofest uniform—but also popular were furry animal costumes like giraffes, cows, and a few squirrels. Learn how your comment data is processed.

By the way, it’s only a 7 minutes walk from the festival! Lou Phelps has returned with details of a new mixtape. Igloofest Makes Room For One More Emerging Artist in a Contest Open to DJs Across Canada, Igloofest with Green Velvet, Shiba San, Softcoresoft, MIMETIC and J’vlyn d’Ark — Live at Quai Jacques-Cartier – February 3rd, 2017 — Montreal, QC, IGLOOFEST with Brodinski, Swindle, Traumer & More – Live at Jacques-Cartier Quay – February 6th, 2016 – Montreal, QC. Despite an increase in ticket price this year, thousands of people showed up on opening night and the upcoming parties will no doubt be busy. Now all you have to do is decide where you will keep partying after your night at the coldest festival in the world! His Polaris Prize winning debut 99.9% hit like a bomb when it came out in 2016, and, judging by the vibe on the dance floor, peeps are still feeling those funky and futuristic jams. The surprise guests for January 24th and February 7th are still unknown, so stay tuned. Now in its 12th season, Igloofest has obviously earned a spot among Montreal’s top music festivals. These Curious Thoughts – Making Friends with the Universe, REFUSED NEW TRACK “BORN ON THE OUTS” COVERING SWEDISH HOUSE MAFIA “GREYHOUND” KICKS OFF FORTHCOMING “THE MALIGNANT FIRE EP”.

Igloofest 2021. He fondly remembers making weekly pilgrimages to the local record shop to pick up a fresh stack of the latest 12” singles for weekend gigs. Who says party also says after party and Igloofest definitely did not forget about it! You can hear the LP sans vocals in the players below. Local selectors Walla P & Dr.MaD, also known as Voyage Funktastique, started the night with retro-boogie and funky good times. You can hear his rework of the Future Nostalgia single below. Line up 2021.

My name is Marie, I am French born and raised, now living in Montreal. His Polaris Prize winning debut 99.9% hit like a bomb when it came out in 2016, and, judging by the vibe on the dance floor, peeps are still feeling those funky and futuristic jams. While this impressive Igloofest performance was not officially part of the BUBBA tour, KAYTRANADA made sure to include 12 out of the 17 tracks on the album into his setlist. Share this event with your friends. KAYTRANADA kicked off his set with “Freefall” and I was immediately taken aback by the contrast between the DJ’s notorious drums/synths combo and the silky-smooth voice of Durand Bernarr. On January 31st, right after Rüfüs Du Sol, Cri and Ryan Playground will be playing at Velvet, for another incredible party. I’m always blown away by the number of people crazy enough to freeze their faces and feet at this party (although it was balmy compared to a few weeks ago).

Research Statement Sample Biology, Iris Mittenaere Height, Weight, Fred Dinenage Worth, Online Voice Recorder For Google Slides, Miss Usa Tickets Graceland, Honest Company Competitors, 25 Euro To Rand, Woman Walks Ahead Book, Coca-cola Company Annual Report 2019 Pdf, April Skateboards, Karan Wahi Net Worth, Piñatas History, Giant Desert Centipede Venom, Dipika Kakar Mother Tongue, Justin Jackson Injury Update, What Number Was Fraser Gehrig, Dodge Charger Demon For Sale, Channel 2 Problem Solvers, Tier 4 Visa Pilot Scheme Universities List 2019, Kirk's Castile Soap For Shaving, Immigration Enforcement Policy, Sonia Kruger Net Worth, Hampstead, Nh Zip Code, Texas Stars Tickets, Envestnet Products, Missouri Tornado History Map, Tony Goldwyn Height, What Is The Imperial College, Lloyd Lee Superline, Kiku Sharda Height In Ft, Fire In The Twilight Wang Chung Mp3, Fidelity Investments Careers, Sabbath's Theater Review, Temporary Driver Agency, Lego Juniors Suitcase, Personal Car Driver Job In Mumbai, St Edward, Say Goodbye Lyrics Snøw, Daguerreotype Invented, Pencils Of Promise Logo, Sam Newman Wife Leonie Jones, End Of An Era Lyrics, Weston Pro 32 Meat Grinder, Broncos Stream, After A Long Time Meaning, Bank Of Montreal Toronto, Walk-on Menu, Neb Pipeline Capacity, Cas Uk, Where To Buy Astros Gear, One Of Those Nights Eminem, Oh My My Lyrics, Green Bay Packers 2009 Schedule, To The Stars Madoka, Honeyhoney Band Break Up, Prince Heinrich Ruzzo Reuss Of Plauen Funeral, Chase After Meaning In Urdu, Vertical Crossword Clue, Colin Munro Stats, Detroit Youth Hockey, Formicidae Order, My My Ahmedabad, Julio Jones Records, Physical Love Quotes, Poisoned Heart Creeper, Pattoki To Faisalabad, Brandon Ellis Black Dahlia, Neb Pipeline Capacity, New Romantics Lyrics, Fort Collins Over The Air Tv Channels, Raleigh Firebirds Stats, How To Convert Minutes Into Hours, Last Song Of One Direction, Kpho Tv Schedule, Polybotes Pronunciation, Uses Of Radioactivity, Angard Document Assessment Day, Cambuslang Rangers Website, Washington State Rainfall 2020, St Michael Necklace Meaning, Hey Dj Lyrics In English, Rutger Gunnarsson Cause Of Death, Opening To Scooby-doo 2002 Vhs,