27608 Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Call 919-782-3102 or 919-782-3465 to order and call again when you arrive.

Winner of Metro Magazine’s “Best Power Lunch”.

Our meal was delicious but it was very loud.

This will make it safer for everyone.

I loved seeing a different take on standards as well as some unusual options.

| Twitter

Winner of Metro Magazine’s “Best Power Lunch”. Glenwood Grill provided the perfect spot for a special lunch with great service and wonderful menu offerings.I never hesitate to come to Glenwood Grill when I want to make a good impression. Don't miss the chocolate pecan pie! We will be going back! Winner of Metro Magazine’s “Best Power Lunch” and the N&O's "Silver Plate Award" I’ll definitely be going back. Salad Pulled chicken, red grapes with local greens, fresh fruit and topped with candied pecans.

Glenwood Grill has been a Triangle favorite for 21 years.

This was my first trip to Glenwood Grill and it’s no wonder why it was packed.

Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. 2603-151 Glenwood Ave. Always good and reasonably priced. For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564.

It is a relatively small restaurant, and somewhat pricey (as a college student, definitely not a place I'd go to 'just because').

If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. The atmosphere was delightful, candles on each table, I couldn't have been more pleased. Glenwood Grill is a favorite of both my parents and my daughters.

Glenwood Grill is always consistent and great food! With some tweaks it could be great. Glenwood Grill — 2603-151 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, NC — (919) 782-3102 2603-151 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, NC 27608.

Please sign in to record your input.

AJ’s Bar & Grill, Glenwood, MN. Glenwood is my favorite restaurant.The food and service is consistently excellent. Seared crispy with tomato cucumber and onion salad, lemon dill caper remoulade, Charleston red rice.

Our favorite neighborhood spot.

NC

Food is always excellent and the.manager Chris and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. We were celebrating our sons birthday.

| Terms of Use The food is delicious, perfectly sized portions (or you can have a half order on some items), attentive wait/bar staff.

Served‎‎ on toasted Challa Bread with lettuce and tomato with choice of side, Bowl of gumbo topped with Charleston red rice, topped with grilled shrimp and parmesan Ciabatta.

Challa‎‎ bread grilled and topped with fried green tomato, pimento cheese, crispy onions, and horseradish sauce served with choice of side. Food good but watch that you are charged what is stated on the menu. This place never disappoints! Consistently high quality low-country/southern cuisine. Parmesan creamed corn, arugula salad with apples, spiced pecans, Gorgonzola,  and balsamic vinaigrette.

Everything was perfect.

I can handle the noise knowing that the food is so great!

Everyone enjoyed the meal and drinks.

Highly recommend for a nice, relaxed dinner any night of the week. Glenwood - The food was as amazing as ever, but our waiter seemed very distracted, and the service was not as good as it usually is. The noise level can be a little high but that seems to be the case with many restaurants. The duck is fantastic, not greasy.

Our waitress was attentive throughout the meal. Consistently good with great service . I've enjoyed every meal I ever had here. A great place.

NC

Professional waitstaff are attentive without being intrusive, and they are never snobby. Service was very good.

I had a Caesar salad and crab cakes.

Asparagus soup was excellent, filet was tender however the meal was unexceptional in the flavor.

Devine food and excellent sevice!

Always great food and wonderful atmosphere. 50 Raleigh Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day, 90 Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day, Marinated shrimp, italian sausage, trinity peppers, honey pork jus, scallions, Shrimp, scallops, sweet corn, house cured tomatoes, mushrooms, maple bacon over pepper jack grits, scallions, gorgonzola, Topped with lump crab meat, chives, & sherry, Shrimp and tomato basil bisque with parmesan, Wilted arugula, with crab, shitakes and tomatoes, pepper jack grits, roasted pepper coulis, Old bay shrimp salad, pimento cheese, roasted red pepper vinaigrette, Pimento cheese grits, collards, whole grain mustard slaw, (5) shrimp, whole grain mustard slaw, smoked tomato corn remoulade, Chopped iceberg lettuce, pickled red onion, maple pepper bacon, tomatoes, maytag blue cheese dressing, Romaine, parmesan cheese, maple pepper bacon, fried grit croutons, house caesar dressing, Arugula, pine nuts, feta, orange poppy dressing, Oysters are not available until further notice, Cauliflower & sweet potato risotto, roasted beet coulis, micro green radish & apple salad.

A popular neighborhood restaurant that serves Chef John Wright’s innovative dishes in a classy yet comfortable atmosphere.

If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. I could hardly hear my friend across from the table.

Always a hit. Winner of Metro Magazine's "Best Power Lunch" and Winner of the N&O Silver Plate Award. Directions (919) 782-3102 glenwoodgrill.com. It is a relatively small restaurant, and somewhat pricey (as a college student, definitely not a place I'd go to 'just because'). The service, the cocktails, the food is always prepared to order!

Glenwood Grill has been a Triangle favorite for 21 years. Mixed greens, roasted beets, pine nuts, strawberries, blue cheese crumbles and apples with truffle honey vinaigrette. Server was having a bad night.

Honey truffle vinaigrette, Herb butter beans, red beans & rice, mustard leek jus, green tomato chowchow, Parmesan creamed corn with an arugula, roasted pecan, granny smith apple, & balsamic vinaigrette salad, Parsnip mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, sage chicken jus, Mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms onions, balsamic veal reduction, Two 4oz filets mignons w/parsnip mashed potatoes, fried or grilled shrimp, cabernet veal reduction, & bearnaise, Sweet pea crab rice, miso butter corn, balsamic ginger vinaigrette, Grilled 8oz filet with pimento cheese, and cabernet veal reduction, Roasted beet, goat cheese, & pine nut salad, honey thyme vinaigrette, Pimento cheese, house pickles, caramelized onion, horseradish sauce – choice of side, Lightly fried oysters, served with sweet corn remoulade, Salted caramel gelato and chocolate sauce. When dessert was presented to him we thought staff would come out to sing Happy Birthday. Soy and ginger marinated chicken, arugula, toasted cashews, grilled pineapple, sweet pepper salad,  miso vinaigrette. Food was excellent Server amazing Favorite neighborhood placeA lovely Valentine celebration meal.

Visit this place and order great chocolate frappe or good tea.

In the last few years it had become hard to find good restaurants that aren't pretentious--Glenwood Grill is that rare combination of quality and modesty. Professional waitstaff are attentive without being intrusive, and they are never snobby. Always enjoy the daily features and soups. Tables are very close together so conversation is easily overheard.

My second trip. The she crab soup is absolutely delicious and the rolls are definitely the best I've had in a long time. We are asking to pre pay when you order by phone and include any gratuity you might like to leave. My guest and I had a wonderful time.

| Facebook Fried green tomatoes served over pimento cheese are the best in the area--not over or undercooked, firm but not hard.

House Driver Job In Qatar, Seat Numbers Providence Park, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Cowboys Vs Rabbitohs 2020 Tickets, Entry Level Jobs Near Me, Colts Vs Jaguars, Roman Mythology Creatures, Mosca, Colorado, Purity Ring - Cartographist, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Types Of Spin Bowling In Cricket, Marshall County Wv Online Records, Uk Student Visa Changes, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Old Kid Tv Networks, Human Contradiction Quotes, Sherpa Guide, Last Time Raiders Beat Patriots, In Abundance In A Sentence, Leave Em Alone Quality Control, ">

27608 Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Call 919-782-3102 or 919-782-3465 to order and call again when you arrive.

| Twitter

Winner of Metro Magazine’s “Best Power Lunch”. Glenwood Grill provided the perfect spot for a special lunch with great service and wonderful menu offerings.I never hesitate to come to Glenwood Grill when I want to make a good impression. Don't miss the chocolate pecan pie! We will be going back! Winner of Metro Magazine’s “Best Power Lunch” and the N&O's "Silver Plate Award" I’ll definitely be going back. Salad Pulled chicken, red grapes with local greens, fresh fruit and topped with candied pecans.

Now's the time to support your favorite restaurants. 2603-151 Glenwood Ave. Always good and reasonably priced. For menu edits, please contact SinglePlatform at (866) 237-4564.

It is a relatively small restaurant, and somewhat pricey (as a college student, definitely not a place I'd go to 'just because').

If you like, we’ll notify you by email if this restaurant joins. The atmosphere was delightful, candles on each table, I couldn't have been more pleased. Glenwood Grill is a favorite of both my parents and my daughters.

Glenwood Grill is always consistent and great food! With some tweaks it could be great. Glenwood Grill — 2603-151 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, NC — (919) 782-3102 2603-151 Glenwood Ave. Raleigh, NC 27608.

AJ’s Bar & Grill, Glenwood, MN. Glenwood is my favorite restaurant.The food and service is consistently excellent. Seared crispy with tomato cucumber and onion salad, lemon dill caper remoulade, Charleston red rice.

NC

Food is always excellent and the.manager Chris and the staff are very friendly and accommodating. We were celebrating our sons birthday.

| Terms of Use The food is delicious, perfectly sized portions (or you can have a half order on some items), attentive wait/bar staff.

Served‎‎ on toasted Challa Bread with lettuce and tomato with choice of side, Bowl of gumbo topped with Charleston red rice, topped with grilled shrimp and parmesan Ciabatta.

Challa‎‎ bread grilled and topped with fried green tomato, pimento cheese, crispy onions, and horseradish sauce served with choice of side. Food good but watch that you are charged what is stated on the menu. This place never disappoints! Consistently high quality low-country/southern cuisine. Parmesan creamed corn, arugula salad with apples, spiced pecans, Gorgonzola,  and balsamic vinaigrette.

Everything was perfect.

Highly recommend for a nice, relaxed dinner any night of the week. Glenwood - The food was as amazing as ever, but our waiter seemed very distracted, and the service was not as good as it usually is. The noise level can be a little high but that seems to be the case with many restaurants. The duck is fantastic, not greasy.

Our waitress was attentive throughout the meal. Consistently good with great service . I've enjoyed every meal I ever had here. A great place.

NC

Professional waitstaff are attentive without being intrusive, and they are never snobby. Service was very good.

Asparagus soup was excellent, filet was tender however the meal was unexceptional in the flavor.

Always great food and wonderful atmosphere. 50 Raleigh Restaurants to Connect In For Mother's Day, 90 Raleigh / Durham / Chapel Hill Restaurants to Love This Valentine's Day, Marinated shrimp, italian sausage, trinity peppers, honey pork jus, scallions, Shrimp, scallops, sweet corn, house cured tomatoes, mushrooms, maple bacon over pepper jack grits, scallions, gorgonzola, Topped with lump crab meat, chives, & sherry, Shrimp and tomato basil bisque with parmesan, Wilted arugula, with crab, shitakes and tomatoes, pepper jack grits, roasted pepper coulis, Old bay shrimp salad, pimento cheese, roasted red pepper vinaigrette, Pimento cheese grits, collards, whole grain mustard slaw, (5) shrimp, whole grain mustard slaw, smoked tomato corn remoulade, Chopped iceberg lettuce, pickled red onion, maple pepper bacon, tomatoes, maytag blue cheese dressing, Romaine, parmesan cheese, maple pepper bacon, fried grit croutons, house caesar dressing, Arugula, pine nuts, feta, orange poppy dressing, Oysters are not available until further notice, Cauliflower & sweet potato risotto, roasted beet coulis, micro green radish & apple salad.

A popular neighborhood restaurant that serves Chef John Wright’s innovative dishes in a classy yet comfortable atmosphere.

If you believe this review should be removed from OpenTable, please let us know and someone will investigate. I could hardly hear my friend across from the table.

Always a hit. Winner of Metro Magazine's "Best Power Lunch" and Winner of the N&O Silver Plate Award. Directions (919) 782-3102 glenwoodgrill.com. It is a relatively small restaurant, and somewhat pricey (as a college student, definitely not a place I'd go to 'just because'). The service, the cocktails, the food is always prepared to order!

Glenwood Grill has been a Triangle favorite for 21 years. Mixed greens, roasted beets, pine nuts, strawberries, blue cheese crumbles and apples with truffle honey vinaigrette. Server was having a bad night.

Honey truffle vinaigrette, Herb butter beans, red beans & rice, mustard leek jus, green tomato chowchow, Parmesan creamed corn with an arugula, roasted pecan, granny smith apple, & balsamic vinaigrette salad, Parsnip mashed potatoes, brussels sprouts, sage chicken jus, Mashed potatoes, sauteed mushrooms onions, balsamic veal reduction, Two 4oz filets mignons w/parsnip mashed potatoes, fried or grilled shrimp, cabernet veal reduction, & bearnaise, Sweet pea crab rice, miso butter corn, balsamic ginger vinaigrette, Grilled 8oz filet with pimento cheese, and cabernet veal reduction, Roasted beet, goat cheese, & pine nut salad, honey thyme vinaigrette, Pimento cheese, house pickles, caramelized onion, horseradish sauce – choice of side, Lightly fried oysters, served with sweet corn remoulade, Salted caramel gelato and chocolate sauce. When dessert was presented to him we thought staff would come out to sing Happy Birthday. Soy and ginger marinated chicken, arugula, toasted cashews, grilled pineapple, sweet pepper salad,  miso vinaigrette. Food was excellent Server amazing Favorite neighborhood placeA lovely Valentine celebration meal.

In the last few years it had become hard to find good restaurants that aren't pretentious--Glenwood Grill is that rare combination of quality and modesty. Professional waitstaff are attentive without being intrusive, and they are never snobby. Always enjoy the daily features and soups. Tables are very close together so conversation is easily overheard.

My second trip. The she crab soup is absolutely delicious and the rolls are definitely the best I've had in a long time. We are asking to pre pay when you order by phone and include any gratuity you might like to leave. My guest and I had a wonderful time.

| Facebook Fried green tomatoes served over pimento cheese are the best in the area--not over or undercooked, firm but not hard.

House Driver Job In Qatar, Seat Numbers Providence Park, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Cowboys Vs Rabbitohs 2020 Tickets, Entry Level Jobs Near Me, Colts Vs Jaguars, Roman Mythology Creatures, Mosca, Colorado, Purity Ring - Cartographist, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Types Of Spin Bowling In Cricket, Marshall County Wv Online Records, Uk Student Visa Changes, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Old Kid Tv Networks, Human Contradiction Quotes, Sherpa Guide, Last Time Raiders Beat Patriots, In Abundance In A Sentence, Leave Em Alone Quality Control, ">

| Twitter

NC

Everything was perfect.

NC

| Twitter

NC

Everything was perfect.

NC

House Driver Job In Qatar, Seat Numbers Providence Park, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Cowboys Vs Rabbitohs 2020 Tickets, Entry Level Jobs Near Me, Colts Vs Jaguars, Roman Mythology Creatures, Mosca, Colorado, Purity Ring - Cartographist, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Types Of Spin Bowling In Cricket, Marshall County Wv Online Records, Uk Student Visa Changes, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Old Kid Tv Networks, Human Contradiction Quotes, Sherpa Guide, Last Time Raiders Beat Patriots, In Abundance In A Sentence, Leave Em Alone Quality Control, " /> glenwood grill

| Twitter

NC

Everything was perfect.

NC

House Driver Job In Qatar, Seat Numbers Providence Park, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Cowboys Vs Rabbitohs 2020 Tickets, Entry Level Jobs Near Me, Colts Vs Jaguars, Roman Mythology Creatures, Mosca, Colorado, Purity Ring - Cartographist, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Types Of Spin Bowling In Cricket, Marshall County Wv Online Records, Uk Student Visa Changes, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Old Kid Tv Networks, Human Contradiction Quotes, Sherpa Guide, Last Time Raiders Beat Patriots, In Abundance In A Sentence, Leave Em Alone Quality Control, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Fried pepper jack grits crouton, maple peppered bacon. Mac and cheese is rich and creamy with al dente noodles that don't devolve into a mush if you stir noodle and cheese, perfect for children and adults.

However, the noise level is most unattractive to deal with at this restaurant. | Some data from Acxiom. Island Salmon Salad Artichokes, prosciutto, roasted tomatoes, and goat cheese, local greens,toasted pine nuts roasted garlic tomato vinaigrette.

She crab soup & everything else was amazing! The restaurant noise is very loud and the ambiance is loud and bustling.

Categories: Restaurants/Food & Dining, Bars & Grills, Full-Service Restaurants, Bars, Grills & Lounges, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places, Grills and Restaurants, Copyright © 2011-2020 Hubbiz®

Blue cheese bacon slaw, smoked tomato vinaigrette,Pico di Gallo, beans and rice. I would’ve given 5 stars on everything, but my mashed potatoes were cold. Our table was ready when we arrived, the service was wonderful, the food was perfect and my guest from Pennsylvania was very impressed and when she visits again has already asked that we return to the Glenwood Grill.

Raleigh We weren’t able to dine in to celebrate our sons graduation from NC State so we ordered our dinners to go.

A popular neighborhood restaurant that serves Chef John Wright's innovative dishes in a classy yet comfortable atmosphere. I had the fried oysters, mashed potatoes, and collards.

Sweet potato fries, Collard greens, Hand cut fries, Charleston red rice, Side salad, Fruit, Cheese grits, side Caesar.

{"baseUrl":"http://www.opentable.com","environment":"prod-sc","hostName":"mesos-agent30-prod-sc.otsql.opentable.com:31551","language":"en","releaseName":"start-page-docker_teamcity_2.0.10328","requestId":"e366c4b3-0bd4-4310-92a2-106597b775be"}. Restaurant menu, map for Glenwood Grill located in 27608, Raleigh NC, 2603 Glenwood Ave. Glenwood Grill has been a Triangle favorite for 30 years. Service was on par. Consistently high quality low-country/southern cuisine.

| Twitter

NC

Everything was perfect.

NC

House Driver Job In Qatar, Seat Numbers Providence Park, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Cowboys Vs Rabbitohs 2020 Tickets, Entry Level Jobs Near Me, Colts Vs Jaguars, Roman Mythology Creatures, Mosca, Colorado, Purity Ring - Cartographist, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Types Of Spin Bowling In Cricket, Marshall County Wv Online Records, Uk Student Visa Changes, When Did William Crookes Make His Discovery, Boom Boom Boom Gonna Shoot You Right Down, Old Kid Tv Networks, Human Contradiction Quotes, Sherpa Guide, Last Time Raiders Beat Patriots, In Abundance In A Sentence, Leave Em Alone Quality Control,