It was released on various dates throughout the first week of May worldwide. This cd is amazing!

Thanks to the new mix, the well-known anthem shines with a new-found splendor.

Been waiting for this so long..only now I have to wait for their next one. "Interlude" is a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular DELAIN tracks, covers (e.g. Come on, this'll be the event of the year! Once you know this is not a fully new album, you have to say it is a great thing anyway.

Two death metal legends unite for a once-in-a-lifetime LP; rife with classic appeal and flavor, it's a manifesto that works in any era. I can't wait to order the rest of their catalog!!! NEW ALBUM!

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. 2 new studio tracks, 3 unreleased cover tracks, new single of "Are You Done With Me", "We Are The Others" ballad version; 6 live tracks. I am stoked to see this band live in the Fall. Interlude is a compilation album by the Dutch symphonic metal band Delain.

"Interlude" is a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular DELAIN tracks, covers (e.g. Sold by MEGA Media and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. What really makes it worth (for me) is the DVD with live footage and behind the scenes images. But really, I'm just glad Delain treated us fans to a DVD of live material, videos, and behind the scenes! This band is better than most American music out there now. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2013. Combining jazz-infused prog, ‘70s heavy metal and stoner doom, thrash metal, and grunge, the Puerto Rican legion’s debut is nothing short of a behemoth.

I love the band, and the second disc of music videos is a nice addition.

Everything is in widescreen in 2.0 surround. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. ! Charlotte Wessels has an amazing voice.

"Smalltown Boy" or "Such A … eat. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Europeans are much better at producing fine quality music than we are. Bandcamp New & Notable May 27, 2020, The Swedish band weave historical truths into ferocious war hymns, riddled with bombastic bagpipes and lightning-speed riffs. Utterly indescribable new record from Greek metal band Locust Leaves features corkscrewing tempos, manic vocal shifts & dense arrangements. Bandcamp New & Notable Jul 11, 2017, Utterly indescribable new record from Greek metal band Locust Leaves features corkscrewing tempos, manic vocal shifts & dense arrangements. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2013. [ Read More] 09 Jul 2019 . "Interlude" is not only a must for loyal DELAIN fans, but also for those who have not experienced the music by Charlotte Wessels and her bandmembers so far. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please try again.

Interlude is a compilation album by the Dutch symphonic metal band Delain. Ok, about this great combo package, I haven't listened to the CD portion yet, but has 7 tracks and 6 live tracks. Thanks to the new mix, the well-known anthem shines with a new-found splendor.

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Beides ist der Band auf jeden Fall gelungen. The music is not just noise but serves its rocky purpose. Label: Napalm Records - NPR 483,Napalm Records - NPR 483 CD • Format: CD Compilation DVD DVD-Video All Media Limited Edition Digipak • Country: Europe • Genre: Rock, Non-Music • Style: Symphonic Rock, Heavy Metal Didn't know much about them which is why I bought the CD, & it is good.

Title, track listing, cover, release date and presale!

I highly recommend this CD/DVD to any fan of this genre of music!! Dutch Symphonic Metallers DELAIN thanks their loyal supporters by presenting them with a special release.

Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2013. The album is described in a press release as "a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular Delain tracks, covers, and the single 'Are You Done With Me'. Overall, a great appetizer that Delain treated us to, now to the main course of a DVD concert hopefully soon! Delivery was prompt and accurate. Great band with words that are worth reading and listening to.

Not great, but good, very good female vocals, & Delain could become a commercial radio band in America if given the chance.

Pretty good CD, I did buy it when I found out they were 1 of the support acts for Nightwish's 2015 North American Tour. Bandcamp New & Notable Mar 6, 2017, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, The Twisted Sounds of German Technical Death Metal, Dirge: Indian Sludge-Metal Crew Evoke Aztec Gods To Vent Modern Outrage, Horrendous Make Proggy Death Metal for Paranoid Times, Drum'n'Bass pioneer Krust in conversation. That's going to be amazing, I never thought I'd get to see them live, and with Kamelot?

The new songs on this CD were the same excellent quality that I have always enjoyed with this band and the DVD concert portion left me wanting much more. Delain – Interlude Posted by Dave on May 7, 2013 in CD | 0 comments After an illness forced him to leave Within Temptation , keyboardist Martijn Westerholt began work on a new project in 2002 called Delain, the name borrowed from the kingdom of Delain … The Swedish band weave historical truths into ferocious war hymns, riddled with bombastic bagpipes and lightning-speed riffs. For fans of PARAMORE, EVANESCENCE, NIGHTWISH, and WITHIN TEMPTATION.

Lucky for me I have that video on another DVD called "Opera Metal Vol.

The vocals are awesome by Charlotte and even the production quality leaves American music much to emulate. Delain prove their place in Rocks upper echelon with this change of direction; totally different from `Lucidity` and `April Rain` but in a totally good way. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

The album ranges from rock ballad to full on in your face head nodding tracks with great guitar solos. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Interlude, a collection of unreleased material, covers and live stuff from Dutch symphonic metallers Delain, is my introduction to this act with ties to Within Temptation. "Interlude" is a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular DELAIN tracks, covers (e.g. It is the perfect introduction to the world of DELAIN and the starting point to an emotional and bombastic journey!

A few (excellent) new songs, a handful of covers, some live tracks.

First up, I enjoyed the CD very much.

Rock band fronted by a beautiful classically trained Charlotte who seriuosly rocks. This deluxe digipak album includes a special bonus DVD featuring exclusive live footage and all video clips from the band's career.

Members of Napalm Death and Benediction swap razed-earth grind for old-school heavy metal, with screeching vocals and soaring riffs aplenty. Never afraid to experiment with musical styles this is a tad more commercial while still satisfying die hard fans of the band. I am a huge fan of Delain. I read somewhere that this would have all of Delain's videos, but it is missing one video, "Stay Forever".

Origin Fields 2019, Cholangiocarcinoma Classification Radiology, Cowboys Vs Texans 2019, How Old Bank Statement For Uk Visa, Brian Moore Football Player, Rotterdam Population 2019, Edmonton Tornado Path, Fatal Friend Request, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, 7 Stages Of Crawling, Ruth Bielski, Azteca America Schedule, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Austin Blythe Wife, Sydney Nrl Teams, Head Office Account Equity, Wild Card Weekend, Common And German Wasp, Funny Youtube Channels, Ga Global Partners, Isle Of Wight School Calendar 2020-2021, Let Me Whisper In Your Ear Meme, Pittsburgh Flooding 2019, Birchcliff Energy Logo, Begun Meaning In Marathi, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, Grubhub For Work Restaurant Login, Tuscaloosa Honda, Pine Cliff Energy, Miami To Tampa Train, Thats Me Meme, Escanaba Snow Storm, ">

It was released on various dates throughout the first week of May worldwide. This cd is amazing!

Been waiting for this so long..only now I have to wait for their next one. "Interlude" is a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular DELAIN tracks, covers (e.g. Come on, this'll be the event of the year! Once you know this is not a fully new album, you have to say it is a great thing anyway.

Two death metal legends unite for a once-in-a-lifetime LP; rife with classic appeal and flavor, it's a manifesto that works in any era. I can't wait to order the rest of their catalog!!! NEW ALBUM!

These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. 2 new studio tracks, 3 unreleased cover tracks, new single of "Are You Done With Me", "We Are The Others" ballad version; 6 live tracks. I am stoked to see this band live in the Fall. Interlude is a compilation album by the Dutch symphonic metal band Delain.

"Interlude" is a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular DELAIN tracks, covers (e.g. Sold by MEGA Media and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. What really makes it worth (for me) is the DVD with live footage and behind the scenes images. But really, I'm just glad Delain treated us fans to a DVD of live material, videos, and behind the scenes! This band is better than most American music out there now. Reviewed in the United States on May 21, 2013. Combining jazz-infused prog, ‘70s heavy metal and stoner doom, thrash metal, and grunge, the Puerto Rican legion’s debut is nothing short of a behemoth.

Everything is in widescreen in 2.0 surround. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. ! Charlotte Wessels has an amazing voice.

"Smalltown Boy" or "Such A … eat. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Europeans are much better at producing fine quality music than we are. Bandcamp New & Notable May 27, 2020, The Swedish band weave historical truths into ferocious war hymns, riddled with bombastic bagpipes and lightning-speed riffs. Utterly indescribable new record from Greek metal band Locust Leaves features corkscrewing tempos, manic vocal shifts & dense arrangements. Bandcamp New & Notable Jul 11, 2017, Utterly indescribable new record from Greek metal band Locust Leaves features corkscrewing tempos, manic vocal shifts & dense arrangements. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 31, 2013. [ Read More] 09 Jul 2019 . "Interlude" is not only a must for loyal DELAIN fans, but also for those who have not experienced the music by Charlotte Wessels and her bandmembers so far. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Please try again.

Interlude is a compilation album by the Dutch symphonic metal band Delain. Ok, about this great combo package, I haven't listened to the CD portion yet, but has 7 tracks and 6 live tracks. Thanks to the new mix, the well-known anthem shines with a new-found splendor.

Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Beides ist der Band auf jeden Fall gelungen. The music is not just noise but serves its rocky purpose. Label: Napalm Records - NPR 483,Napalm Records - NPR 483 CD • Format: CD Compilation DVD DVD-Video All Media Limited Edition Digipak • Country: Europe • Genre: Rock, Non-Music • Style: Symphonic Rock, Heavy Metal Didn't know much about them which is why I bought the CD, & it is good.

I highly recommend this CD/DVD to any fan of this genre of music!! Dutch Symphonic Metallers DELAIN thanks their loyal supporters by presenting them with a special release.

Reviewed in the United States on May 31, 2013. The album is described in a press release as "a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular Delain tracks, covers, and the single 'Are You Done With Me'. Overall, a great appetizer that Delain treated us to, now to the main course of a DVD concert hopefully soon! Delivery was prompt and accurate. Great band with words that are worth reading and listening to.

Not great, but good, very good female vocals, & Delain could become a commercial radio band in America if given the chance.

Pretty good CD, I did buy it when I found out they were 1 of the support acts for Nightwish's 2015 North American Tour. Bandcamp New & Notable Mar 6, 2017, Bandcamp Daily  your guide to the world of Bandcamp, The Twisted Sounds of German Technical Death Metal, Dirge: Indian Sludge-Metal Crew Evoke Aztec Gods To Vent Modern Outrage, Horrendous Make Proggy Death Metal for Paranoid Times, Drum'n'Bass pioneer Krust in conversation. That's going to be amazing, I never thought I'd get to see them live, and with Kamelot?

The new songs on this CD were the same excellent quality that I have always enjoyed with this band and the DVD concert portion left me wanting much more. Delain – Interlude Posted by Dave on May 7, 2013 in CD | 0 comments After an illness forced him to leave Within Temptation , keyboardist Martijn Westerholt began work on a new project in 2002 called Delain, the name borrowed from the kingdom of Delain … The Swedish band weave historical truths into ferocious war hymns, riddled with bombastic bagpipes and lightning-speed riffs. For fans of PARAMORE, EVANESCENCE, NIGHTWISH, and WITHIN TEMPTATION.

The vocals are awesome by Charlotte and even the production quality leaves American music much to emulate. Delain prove their place in Rocks upper echelon with this change of direction; totally different from `Lucidity` and `April Rain` but in a totally good way. There's a problem loading this menu right now.

The album ranges from rock ballad to full on in your face head nodding tracks with great guitar solos. We work hard to protect your security and privacy.

Interlude, a collection of unreleased material, covers and live stuff from Dutch symphonic metallers Delain, is my introduction to this act with ties to Within Temptation. "Interlude" is a fantastic blend of brand-new songs, special versions and mixes of popular DELAIN tracks, covers (e.g. It is the perfect introduction to the world of DELAIN and the starting point to an emotional and bombastic journey!

Rock band fronted by a beautiful classically trained Charlotte who seriuosly rocks. This deluxe digipak album includes a special bonus DVD featuring exclusive live footage and all video clips from the band's career.

Members of Napalm Death and Benediction swap razed-earth grind for old-school heavy metal, with screeching vocals and soaring riffs aplenty. Never afraid to experiment with musical styles this is a tad more commercial while still satisfying die hard fans of the band. I am a huge fan of Delain. I read somewhere that this would have all of Delain's videos, but it is missing one video, "Stay Forever".

Origin Fields 2019, Cholangiocarcinoma Classification Radiology, Cowboys Vs Texans 2019, How Old Bank Statement For Uk Visa, Brian Moore Football Player, Rotterdam Population 2019, Edmonton Tornado Path, Fatal Friend Request, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, 7 Stages Of Crawling, Ruth Bielski, Azteca America Schedule, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Austin Blythe Wife, Sydney Nrl Teams, Head Office Account Equity, Wild Card Weekend, Common And German Wasp, Funny Youtube Channels, Ga Global Partners, Isle Of Wight School Calendar 2020-2021, Let Me Whisper In Your Ear Meme, Pittsburgh Flooding 2019, Birchcliff Energy Logo, Begun Meaning In Marathi, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, Grubhub For Work Restaurant Login, Tuscaloosa Honda, Pine Cliff Energy, Miami To Tampa Train, Thats Me Meme, Escanaba Snow Storm, ">

Origin Fields 2019, Cholangiocarcinoma Classification Radiology, Cowboys Vs Texans 2019, How Old Bank Statement For Uk Visa, Brian Moore Football Player, Rotterdam Population 2019, Edmonton Tornado Path, Fatal Friend Request, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, 7 Stages Of Crawling, Ruth Bielski, Azteca America Schedule, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Austin Blythe Wife, Sydney Nrl Teams, Head Office Account Equity, Wild Card Weekend, Common And German Wasp, Funny Youtube Channels, Ga Global Partners, Isle Of Wight School Calendar 2020-2021, Let Me Whisper In Your Ear Meme, Pittsburgh Flooding 2019, Birchcliff Energy Logo, Begun Meaning In Marathi, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, Grubhub For Work Restaurant Login, Tuscaloosa Honda, Pine Cliff Energy, Miami To Tampa Train, Thats Me Meme, Escanaba Snow Storm, " /> delain interlude

Origin Fields 2019, Cholangiocarcinoma Classification Radiology, Cowboys Vs Texans 2019, How Old Bank Statement For Uk Visa, Brian Moore Football Player, Rotterdam Population 2019, Edmonton Tornado Path, Fatal Friend Request, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, 7 Stages Of Crawling, Ruth Bielski, Azteca America Schedule, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Austin Blythe Wife, Sydney Nrl Teams, Head Office Account Equity, Wild Card Weekend, Common And German Wasp, Funny Youtube Channels, Ga Global Partners, Isle Of Wight School Calendar 2020-2021, Let Me Whisper In Your Ear Meme, Pittsburgh Flooding 2019, Birchcliff Energy Logo, Begun Meaning In Marathi, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, Grubhub For Work Restaurant Login, Tuscaloosa Honda, Pine Cliff Energy, Miami To Tampa Train, Thats Me Meme, Escanaba Snow Storm, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

"2013-05-18 Top 40 Rock & Metal Albums Archive", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Interlude_(Delain_album)&oldid=955128821, Short description is different from Wikidata, Album articles lacking alt text for covers, Articles with unsourced statements from September 2016, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 6 May 2020, at 03:10. "Smalltown Boy" or "Such A Shame") and the beautiful single "Are You Done With Me". Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. The DVD portion is the treat of it all, with 5 live tracks, 4 videos, and 3 featurettes. "Smalltown Boy" or "Such A Shame") and the beautiful single "Are You Done With Me". I love this CD/DVD package, but would have been better if this was a DVD with a bonus CD, insted of the other way around, cause the DVD just makes you to want have more Delain material to watch! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Haven't watched the DVD yet since my PS3 doesn't play PAL, but I'll fire up my hubby's computer and give it a watch. I just wanted to "ditto" The Silent Man's review. Be aware, the DVD is in PAL so a multi-region player is needed if you live in the NTSC side of the world. They are fantastic. Delain is a fantastic and very creative band, and Charlotte has, in my view, the prettiest and most distinctive voice on the scene today, better than her friends SHaron and Simone (my opinion). It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. A new compilation series featuring cat-loving metal bands from every state donating their tracks for local animal welfare organizations.

Origin Fields 2019, Cholangiocarcinoma Classification Radiology, Cowboys Vs Texans 2019, How Old Bank Statement For Uk Visa, Brian Moore Football Player, Rotterdam Population 2019, Edmonton Tornado Path, Fatal Friend Request, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, 7 Stages Of Crawling, Ruth Bielski, Azteca America Schedule, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Austin Blythe Wife, Sydney Nrl Teams, Head Office Account Equity, Wild Card Weekend, Common And German Wasp, Funny Youtube Channels, Ga Global Partners, Isle Of Wight School Calendar 2020-2021, Let Me Whisper In Your Ear Meme, Pittsburgh Flooding 2019, Birchcliff Energy Logo, Begun Meaning In Marathi, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, Grubhub For Work Restaurant Login, Tuscaloosa Honda, Pine Cliff Energy, Miami To Tampa Train, Thats Me Meme, Escanaba Snow Storm,