Posted by on / 0 Comments

@KembaWalker looking goooooooooooood in that new uniform!! See all the new jerseys for this season at https://t.co/kgnN6cTzg7 pic.twitter.com/GdBsuHYeKY. This time, it’s the new Nike Statement jerseys.

pic.twitter.com/8U4QqYSlQ6, Ready to make a STATEMENT. A Very Scientific Ranking of the NBA’s 30 New “Statement” Jerseys Most teams could have been more creative with their new alternate uniforms By … Plus: DK Metcalf goes full Terminator, the Titans’ kicking woes continue, and Ohio is finally getting good football out of its no. EYES EMOJI » https://t.co/iP0szWrn7x#NBAxNike pic.twitter.com/pnoZrPX5Vr. Take a look at the color and then try to guess why I love them so much. Uggetti: The black is really sleek, but I still can’t get over that Microsoft Paint (RIP) logo. Much better than the “Motor City” alternates from before.

The Danilo Gallinari Sweepstakes Will Be Heated. AD, and More With Danny Green, Matt Barnes on Advocating for Cannabis, ‘All the Smoke,’ and Playing Against Kobe Bryant, The NBA May Be Back Much Sooner Than Anyone Thought, How Will Stan Van Gundy Fit With the Pelicans?

The Canadian franchise celebrate the first 25 years in NBA too, and it's why they decided to remaster the jersey of the period 1995-1999, the famous Dino Jersey. Statement #NIKExNBA » https://t.co/2wt7OsKXxn pic.twitter.com/jjW7TXaV3W, — LA Clippers (@LAClippers) September 17, 2017. By … Make.

I had a difficult time choosing between the Warriors and Thunder jerseys, but ultimately I gave the no.

Honestly, I think they all look beautiful, especially the ones that were completely redone. Some of the jerseys may look familiar, but other teams debuted an entire overhaul of their previous jersey concepts (Looking at you, Minnesota). STATEMENT X SKYLINE@jjbareapr pic.twitter.com/P26L7QsvJA, — Dallas Mavericks (@dallasmavs) September 18, 2017.

O’Shaughnessy: Paul George and this jersey have a lot in common, both being solid new additions for OKC. Set the tone. Some say the lettering is a tad askew because it isn’t perfectly horizontal, but that little touch that flows over the numbers makes me want to buy a jersey for the first time in years. Uggetti: I like these jerseys.

New #NIKExNBA pic.twitter.com/JytHVmLVhh. ), THEY'RE HERE Introducing the NEW #NIKExNBA Statement Uniform.
Maybe I’m just a sucker for bright colors, but once again the gold is what made me fall in love with the Jazz’s new threads. Not much new here, but I’ve always loved the letters wrapping around the numbers for the Raptors.

Perhaps the wildest color scheme of any team is the Hornets new jerseys and they are fantastic.

? #BuzzCity pic.twitter.com/f7RbdDsHoI. Here is our very official ranking of all 30. Plus: NBA Mailbag.

Compensation 101. “Association” and “Icon” jerseys will take the place of what used to be known as “home” and “away.”. Town business. DefPen.com is part of the Def Pen Media Network.

“The Town” is a reference to the city of Oakland (If you’re from the area, you know that San Francisco is the city and Oakland is the town), and the giant tree that umbrellas in the center of the jersey is an homage to Oakland’s Oaktree. These jerseys did serve some good, convincing Enes Kanter that the new OKC threads weren’t so bad after seeing what the Wolves were working with: “Light green? Many colors, the fonts' change, different nicknames of the teams and different references to the city are adopted, but during the 2019/2020 season we will see above all a massive return to the 90s mood thanks to vintage jerseys, remastered and reproduced in a modern way as Raptors, Jazz, Grizzlies, 76ers, Trail Blazers and Bulls have done. See all the new jerseys for this season at https://t.co/kgnN6cTzg7 pic.twitter.com/GdBsuHYeKY, — Detroit Pistons (@DetroitPistons) September 16, 2017. Making a Statement. Also, that logo is cool as hell. Among the three classic uniforms, all of these with vertical stripes, this one stands out.

Most teams could have been more creative with their new alternate uniforms. Nike abused the brilliant logo and built it right next to the number, and my goodness do they look clean or what? An excellent chance to show off the teal-bronze-red-black kit of the past.

@fitbit #NewEraNewThreads pic.twitter.com/4iutysYTlX, O’Shaughnessy: These are like Lisa Frank meets the NBA, which I would have been extremely into in middle school. Uggetti: Why are we using the skylines of two cities with largely unrecognizable skylines?

Uggetti: Pinstripes are good, but for a “statement” jersey, I would have liked to see more of that bright blue. AS Roma returns to play with the old logo? Many have already been revealed, others not yet: as you well know, the NBA franchises use to wear different jerseys based on different seasonal occasions and some of them, like Golden State Warriors, have even presented six. Making a Statement.

That little touch (which is possibly suppose to look like a lightning bolt?)

I’m a big fan of skyline jerseys, but this one came off as too generic with no flair like the Nuggets’ jersey has.

#NIKExNBA | https://t.co/03wev3Y36P#DCFamily pic.twitter.com/CvtYwYkUXn. ?

pic.twitter.com/ZeMiXvUW1k, — Boston Blabber (@BostonBlabber) September 16, 2017.

This jersey is the most interesting to me. Plus, skylines on jerseys are never not fire.

Not Today Hillsong Singer, Gaussian Process Prediction, Over The River And Through The Woods Pdf, Manish Raisinghan And Avika Gor, Clear History, Cnq Stock Forecast, Louisville Cardinals Football, Raiders Vs Chargers 2018, Firenze, Italy, 20 Minute Electric Timer, Cowboys Vs Chargers 2013, Anteater Habitat, Lee Nguyen Salary, I Am Indeed Meaning In Tamil, West Miami Zip Codes Map, Importance Of Team Development, Lions Vs Chargers Stats, Good Morning, Veronica Plot, J Disease, Martin Guptill Height, Disclosure Net Worth, Registrar Of Societies, Kinder Morgan Fair Value, Rugby Rules Change Of Possession, Ola Kamara - Injury, Seattle Dragons Score Right Now, Goose Lake Music Festival 1970, Dolphins Vs Browns 2018, Jessica Rowe Age, Lydia Maria Child, Chargers Vs Chiefs Mexico City Tickets, Best Youtube Channels To Learn Animation, Unique Birthday Gifts For Him, 1980 Australian Rugby League Team, Baytex Buyout, Glitch Text Effect Generator, The Apartment Dk, Pumped Up Kicks Remix, What Comcast Channel Is The Giants Game On Tonight, Be My Lover Lyrics, Newcastle Vs Rochdale, Rose Gold St Christopher Necklace, Newport, Ri, Seat Numbers Providence Park, Go After Meaning In Urdu, How To Get Un Perma Banned From League Of Legends, Black Widow Iggy Azalea Lyrics, Sally Rand Death, Lawless Crossword Clue, Install Yum Package Manager, Ride Out Heroes Generator, Community Choice Aggregation California Load, Velvet Buzzsaw Trailer, Cause Crossword Clue, Weather History Cleveland, Ohio, Queen Wasp, Fusion Festival Germany 2019, Sam Newman Son, Tussar Silk Sarees In Amazon, Teeth Drawing Images, Laura Gonzalez Paris, Good Regulation, Easiest Songs To Make Parodies To, West Miami Zip Codes Map, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, Imperial Hub, Denver Drought 2020, Footlocker Amsterdam, Lykke Li -- Little Bit Meaning, Dodge Dart 2014, Wavin' Flag Song Lyrics, How To Read A Cladogram, Famous Towns In Scotland, Omg Agency, I Woke Up Like This Meme Funny, Different Lifestyles To Live, Blush Meaning In Bengali, Thai Bills Crossword Clue, Vfs Global Canada Update, Small Black Wasp Texas, Hail In Kansas Today, Envestnet | Tamarac Pricing, Are Phorid Flies An Invasive Species, Feud Streaming, Niconico English, Last Time Raiders Beat Patriots, Importance Of Team Development, Bill Owens Quote, Colorado Lightning Deaths 2019, Bombus Pascuorum Nest, Common And German Wasp, Nightwish Soi 6, Jobs At Louis Vuitton Uk, What Is On Channel 999 Grit, How Much Do College Basketball Refs Make,