In Europe, "Be My Lover" hit number-one in Germany, Sweden and on the Eurochart Hot 100. Suddenly McCray manages to break free and raps toward Thornton. "[9] People Magazine wrote that the song "underscore buoyant vocals with dark minor-key arrangements". (12 January 1996). As of August 2020, it has got more than 38,5 million views.

"[12] Vibe put the song on their list of 30 Dance Tracks From The '90s That Changed The Game in 2013.[13].
It was played at the second episode of The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, as Gianni (played by Édgar Ramírez) and his boyfriend Antonio (played by Ricky Martin) enter a gay bar. It became the huge success and is still (as of June 2019) the best-selling single among the all-female bands. Because of McCray's duty in the US air force, La Bouche's success faced one minor challenge.   It was directed by Andras Mahr.[16]. La da da dee da da da da La da da dee da da da da La da da dee da La da da da dee da La da da dee da da da da da Be my lover Wanna be me lo I kept trying to find words for the "la da da dee" part of the song. "Be My Lover Lyrics." "[6] Beth D'Addono from Delaware County Daily Times commented, "La da da dee da da da dah... Then that infectious disco beat kicks in, and "Be My Lover" blares from the car radio, takes over the dance floor, reverberates through the health club, inspiring step classes to even greater heights. Melanie Thornton appears as a dominatrix, wearing a black outfit. Hold tight, I'll never let you down It remains one of their most successful hits, alongside with "Sweet Dreams". Writer(s): Aadams Victoria, Beckham Victoria Caroline . (0 fans), Juan Manuel Magán González (born 30 September 1978) is a Spanish producer, singer, remixer and DJ of electronic music, recognized internationally for his contributions to the "Electro Latino" category of music. The song was played in the 1995 Brazilian soap opera A Próxima Vítima, in an episode of American tv-series Beverly Hills 90210 in 1996, in the 1997 movie Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, in the 1998 movie A Night at the Roxbury, in the 1999 movie Earthly Possessions, in an episode of the sitcom Step by Step. It was released in March 1995 as the second single from their album, Sweet Dreams.The song managed to reach #6 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. If you wanna be my lover. Based on your geographical location [SG] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. An edited version doesn't show McCray being captured and almost all the scenes with the men being hanging upside down were cut. "Be My Lover (European Version) music video, "Be my Lover (Short US Version)" music video, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, "Singer Melanie Thornton paved her own path", "Sweet dreams: An interview with La Bouche", "La Bouche "Be My Lover" Sheet Music (Leadsheet) in C# Minor - Download & Print", "The 101 Greatest Dance Songs of the '90s", "The 50 Best Pop Singles Of 1995 (Featuring New Interviews With Alanis Morissette, Garbage, Kylie Minogue, Monica, Ace Of Base & More! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Take a chance, my love is like no other The song is written in the key of C♯ minor and follows a tempo of 134 beats per minute. Be My Lover Songtext von La Bouche mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com It peaked at number-one in Germany and Sweden, and at number 2 in Australia, Iceland, Italy and Norway. "[11] The Tampa Tribune noted that Melanie Thorton's vocals "are a little better than those of the average disco songstress.

Based on your geographical location [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. In 2000, when Melanie Thornton left the group to start with her solo career, La Bouche released a new version of "Be My Lover" with Natascha Wright vocals (who replaced Melanie Thornton as the female singer of the group). Girl, yes, I want to be your lover These are the formats and track listings of major single releases of "Be My Lover".
The Mystery Of Time, Yankee Doodle Meaning, Diavik Diamond Mine, Things To Do In Portsmouth Ohio, City Of Miramar Permit Search, Warrington Wolves Team, Travelodge Inn, Kmov Schedule, Prince Albert Voting 2019, Lil Uzi Vert Instagram Bio, Craig Fitzgerald The Academic, Jo Silvagni Husband, Jayne Overwatch, Rcbs Bullet Puller Collet Chart, Utah Stars Roster, City Of Fort Lauderdale Building Department, Bj Raji Commercial, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, 2021 Dodge Challenger Colors, Basketball Scoring Guide, Fusion Festival Germany 2019, Stefanovic Man Utd, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Dpd Employed Driver, Dallas Renegades 47 Scrum T Shirt, Perry Mattfeld, 2016 Packers Roster, What Time Zone Is Keystone, South Dakota, Abecha Esso Fleet Card Review, St Roch School St Louis, Signs Your Toddler Is Not Autistic, List Of Tornadoes In Missouri, Non Identical Twins Meaning In Bengali, Sarah Stennett Net Worth, Langley Hwdc Royal Mail Tracking, Snow In April 2020, Casey Aldridge Wife, The Opening Act Streaming, Jambalaya (on The Bayou) Top Recordings, Roman Kemp First Dates, Southampton To London Distance, Houston Dynamo League, Immigration News 2020, Do You Really Want Me Lyrics, The Stack Restaurant, Mybundle Royal Mail, Class C Driving Jobs No Experience, List Of Miss Universe Winners, Single Family Homes For Sale In Margate, Fl, Waterfall Methodology History, Liquipedia Overwatch, Why Is Ikea Not Public, Miss Uganda 1967, Work Permit Uk 2020, Neffex Logo Meaning, Ichneumon Wasps Sting, Bharti Singh Net Worth 2019, Cali Roots Can't Stop The Music, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Pastor Dowell Net Worth, Enter The Void Reddit Stream, Farmers' Almanac 2020 Winter Predictions, Tier 2 Visa Uk, St Edward, Leena Dardoch, Shanklin Esplanade, Loewe Sale, The Alchemist Movie Review, Next Tornado Outbreak, I Was Made For You Lyrics, Tara Brown Comedian, Sac State 2020 Football Roster, The Mountain Between Us Full Movie Watch Online, Liar Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Rasselas Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Jatts In Golmaal Full Movie 720p, Trust Annual Financial Statements, College Hertfordshire, 5 Roles In A Team, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Is Morgan State Basketball Division 1, Takeshi No Chousenjou Rom, ">
In Europe, "Be My Lover" hit number-one in Germany, Sweden and on the Eurochart Hot 100. Suddenly McCray manages to break free and raps toward Thornton. "[9] People Magazine wrote that the song "underscore buoyant vocals with dark minor-key arrangements". (12 January 1996). As of August 2020, it has got more than 38,5 million views.

"[12] Vibe put the song on their list of 30 Dance Tracks From The '90s That Changed The Game in 2013.[13].
It was played at the second episode of The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, as Gianni (played by Édgar Ramírez) and his boyfriend Antonio (played by Ricky Martin) enter a gay bar. It became the huge success and is still (as of June 2019) the best-selling single among the all-female bands. Because of McCray's duty in the US air force, La Bouche's success faced one minor challenge.   It was directed by Andras Mahr.[16]. La da da dee da da da da La da da dee da da da da La da da dee da La da da da dee da La da da dee da da da da da Be my lover Wanna be me lo I kept trying to find words for the "la da da dee" part of the song. "Be My Lover Lyrics." "[6] Beth D'Addono from Delaware County Daily Times commented, "La da da dee da da da dah... Then that infectious disco beat kicks in, and "Be My Lover" blares from the car radio, takes over the dance floor, reverberates through the health club, inspiring step classes to even greater heights. Melanie Thornton appears as a dominatrix, wearing a black outfit. Hold tight, I'll never let you down It remains one of their most successful hits, alongside with "Sweet Dreams". Writer(s): Aadams Victoria, Beckham Victoria Caroline . (0 fans), Juan Manuel Magán González (born 30 September 1978) is a Spanish producer, singer, remixer and DJ of electronic music, recognized internationally for his contributions to the "Electro Latino" category of music. The song was played in the 1995 Brazilian soap opera A Próxima Vítima, in an episode of American tv-series Beverly Hills 90210 in 1996, in the 1997 movie Romy and Michele's High School Reunion, in the 1998 movie A Night at the Roxbury, in the 1999 movie Earthly Possessions, in an episode of the sitcom Step by Step. It was released in March 1995 as the second single from their album, Sweet Dreams.The song managed to reach #6 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart. If you wanna be my lover. Based on your geographical location [SG] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. An edited version doesn't show McCray being captured and almost all the scenes with the men being hanging upside down were cut. "Be My Lover (European Version) music video, "Be my Lover (Short US Version)" music video, The Assassination of Gianni Versace: American Crime Story, "Singer Melanie Thornton paved her own path", "Sweet dreams: An interview with La Bouche", "La Bouche "Be My Lover" Sheet Music (Leadsheet) in C# Minor - Download & Print", "The 101 Greatest Dance Songs of the '90s", "The 50 Best Pop Singles Of 1995 (Featuring New Interviews With Alanis Morissette, Garbage, Kylie Minogue, Monica, Ace Of Base & More! Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Take a chance, my love is like no other The song is written in the key of C♯ minor and follows a tempo of 134 beats per minute. Be My Lover Songtext von La Bouche mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com It peaked at number-one in Germany and Sweden, and at number 2 in Australia, Iceland, Italy and Norway. "[11] The Tampa Tribune noted that Melanie Thorton's vocals "are a little better than those of the average disco songstress.

Based on your geographical location [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. In 2000, when Melanie Thornton left the group to start with her solo career, La Bouche released a new version of "Be My Lover" with Natascha Wright vocals (who replaced Melanie Thornton as the female singer of the group). Girl, yes, I want to be your lover These are the formats and track listings of major single releases of "Be My Lover".
The Mystery Of Time, Yankee Doodle Meaning, Diavik Diamond Mine, Things To Do In Portsmouth Ohio, City Of Miramar Permit Search, Warrington Wolves Team, Travelodge Inn, Kmov Schedule, Prince Albert Voting 2019, Lil Uzi Vert Instagram Bio, Craig Fitzgerald The Academic, Jo Silvagni Husband, Jayne Overwatch, Rcbs Bullet Puller Collet Chart, Utah Stars Roster, City Of Fort Lauderdale Building Department, Bj Raji Commercial, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, 2021 Dodge Challenger Colors, Basketball Scoring Guide, Fusion Festival Germany 2019, Stefanovic Man Utd, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Dpd Employed Driver, Dallas Renegades 47 Scrum T Shirt, Perry Mattfeld, 2016 Packers Roster, What Time Zone Is Keystone, South Dakota, Abecha Esso Fleet Card Review, St Roch School St Louis, Signs Your Toddler Is Not Autistic, List Of Tornadoes In Missouri, Non Identical Twins Meaning In Bengali, Sarah Stennett Net Worth, Langley Hwdc Royal Mail Tracking, Snow In April 2020, Casey Aldridge Wife, The Opening Act Streaming, Jambalaya (on The Bayou) Top Recordings, Roman Kemp First Dates, Southampton To London Distance, Houston Dynamo League, Immigration News 2020, Do You Really Want Me Lyrics, The Stack Restaurant, Mybundle Royal Mail, Class C Driving Jobs No Experience, List Of Miss Universe Winners, Single Family Homes For Sale In Margate, Fl, Waterfall Methodology History, Liquipedia Overwatch, Why Is Ikea Not Public, Miss Uganda 1967, Work Permit Uk 2020, Neffex Logo Meaning, Ichneumon Wasps Sting, Bharti Singh Net Worth 2019, Cali Roots Can't Stop The Music, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Pastor Dowell Net Worth, Enter The Void Reddit Stream, Farmers' Almanac 2020 Winter Predictions, Tier 2 Visa Uk, St Edward, Leena Dardoch, Shanklin Esplanade, Loewe Sale, The Alchemist Movie Review, Next Tornado Outbreak, I Was Made For You Lyrics, Tara Brown Comedian, Sac State 2020 Football Roster, The Mountain Between Us Full Movie Watch Online, Liar Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Rasselas Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Jatts In Golmaal Full Movie 720p, Trust Annual Financial Statements, College Hertfordshire, 5 Roles In A Team, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Is Morgan State Basketball Division 1, Takeshi No Chousenjou Rom, ">

The Mystery Of Time, Yankee Doodle Meaning, Diavik Diamond Mine, Things To Do In Portsmouth Ohio, City Of Miramar Permit Search, Warrington Wolves Team, Travelodge Inn, Kmov Schedule, Prince Albert Voting 2019, Lil Uzi Vert Instagram Bio, Craig Fitzgerald The Academic, Jo Silvagni Husband, Jayne Overwatch, Rcbs Bullet Puller Collet Chart, Utah Stars Roster, City Of Fort Lauderdale Building Department, Bj Raji Commercial, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, 2021 Dodge Challenger Colors, Basketball Scoring Guide, Fusion Festival Germany 2019, Stefanovic Man Utd, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Dpd Employed Driver, Dallas Renegades 47 Scrum T Shirt, Perry Mattfeld, 2016 Packers Roster, What Time Zone Is Keystone, South Dakota, Abecha Esso Fleet Card Review, St Roch School St Louis, Signs Your Toddler Is Not Autistic, List Of Tornadoes In Missouri, Non Identical Twins Meaning In Bengali, Sarah Stennett Net Worth, Langley Hwdc Royal Mail Tracking, Snow In April 2020, Casey Aldridge Wife, The Opening Act Streaming, Jambalaya (on The Bayou) Top Recordings, Roman Kemp First Dates, Southampton To London Distance, Houston Dynamo League, Immigration News 2020, Do You Really Want Me Lyrics, The Stack Restaurant, Mybundle Royal Mail, Class C Driving Jobs No Experience, List Of Miss Universe Winners, Single Family Homes For Sale In Margate, Fl, Waterfall Methodology History, Liquipedia Overwatch, Why Is Ikea Not Public, Miss Uganda 1967, Work Permit Uk 2020, Neffex Logo Meaning, Ichneumon Wasps Sting, Bharti Singh Net Worth 2019, Cali Roots Can't Stop The Music, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Pastor Dowell Net Worth, Enter The Void Reddit Stream, Farmers' Almanac 2020 Winter Predictions, Tier 2 Visa Uk, St Edward, Leena Dardoch, Shanklin Esplanade, Loewe Sale, The Alchemist Movie Review, Next Tornado Outbreak, I Was Made For You Lyrics, Tara Brown Comedian, Sac State 2020 Football Roster, The Mountain Between Us Full Movie Watch Online, Liar Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Rasselas Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Jatts In Golmaal Full Movie 720p, Trust Annual Financial Statements, College Hertfordshire, 5 Roles In A Team, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Is Morgan State Basketball Division 1, Takeshi No Chousenjou Rom, " /> be my lover lyrics

The Mystery Of Time, Yankee Doodle Meaning, Diavik Diamond Mine, Things To Do In Portsmouth Ohio, City Of Miramar Permit Search, Warrington Wolves Team, Travelodge Inn, Kmov Schedule, Prince Albert Voting 2019, Lil Uzi Vert Instagram Bio, Craig Fitzgerald The Academic, Jo Silvagni Husband, Jayne Overwatch, Rcbs Bullet Puller Collet Chart, Utah Stars Roster, City Of Fort Lauderdale Building Department, Bj Raji Commercial, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, 2021 Dodge Challenger Colors, Basketball Scoring Guide, Fusion Festival Germany 2019, Stefanovic Man Utd, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Dpd Employed Driver, Dallas Renegades 47 Scrum T Shirt, Perry Mattfeld, 2016 Packers Roster, What Time Zone Is Keystone, South Dakota, Abecha Esso Fleet Card Review, St Roch School St Louis, Signs Your Toddler Is Not Autistic, List Of Tornadoes In Missouri, Non Identical Twins Meaning In Bengali, Sarah Stennett Net Worth, Langley Hwdc Royal Mail Tracking, Snow In April 2020, Casey Aldridge Wife, The Opening Act Streaming, Jambalaya (on The Bayou) Top Recordings, Roman Kemp First Dates, Southampton To London Distance, Houston Dynamo League, Immigration News 2020, Do You Really Want Me Lyrics, The Stack Restaurant, Mybundle Royal Mail, Class C Driving Jobs No Experience, List Of Miss Universe Winners, Single Family Homes For Sale In Margate, Fl, Waterfall Methodology History, Liquipedia Overwatch, Why Is Ikea Not Public, Miss Uganda 1967, Work Permit Uk 2020, Neffex Logo Meaning, Ichneumon Wasps Sting, Bharti Singh Net Worth 2019, Cali Roots Can't Stop The Music, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Pastor Dowell Net Worth, Enter The Void Reddit Stream, Farmers' Almanac 2020 Winter Predictions, Tier 2 Visa Uk, St Edward, Leena Dardoch, Shanklin Esplanade, Loewe Sale, The Alchemist Movie Review, Next Tornado Outbreak, I Was Made For You Lyrics, Tara Brown Comedian, Sac State 2020 Football Roster, The Mountain Between Us Full Movie Watch Online, Liar Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Rasselas Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Jatts In Golmaal Full Movie 720p, Trust Annual Financial Statements, College Hertfordshire, 5 Roles In A Team, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Is Morgan State Basketball Division 1, Takeshi No Chousenjou Rom, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

The song was also nominated for Best Dance Video at the 1996 MTV Video Music Awards while La Bouche was nominated in the category Best Dance at the 1995 MTV Europe Music Awards. Thornton walks around these men while she sings. )", "Picks and Pans Review: Land of the Living", "Before EDM: 30 Dance Tracks From The '90s That Changed The Game", "Official Singles Chart Top 100 25 February 1996 - 02 March 1996", "La Bouche - Be My Lover (Official Video) (VOD)", "The 101 Greatest Dance Songs Of the '90s", "La Bouche singles, German Singles Chart", "Íslenski Listinn Topp 40 (18.06.1995 - 24.06.1995)", Dutchcharts.nl – La Bouche – Be My Lover", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100 (09 July 1995 - 15 July 1995)", "LA BOUCHE - full Official Chart History - Official Charts Company", "Official UK Dance Singles Chart (09 July 1995 - 15 July 1995)", "1995 Year-End Sales Charts: Eurochart Hot 100 Singles", "The ARIA Australian Top 100 Singles 1996", "Austrian single certifications – La Bouche – Be My Lover", "French single certifications – La Bouche – Be My Lover", Syndicat National de l'Édition Phonographique, "Gold-/Platin-Datenbank (La Bouche; 'Be My Lover')", "American single certifications – La Bouche – Be My Lover", Recording Industry Association of America, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Be_My_Lover_(La_Bouche_song)&oldid=984692586, Billboard Dance Club Songs number-one singles, Pages using infobox song with unknown parameters, Certification Table Entry usages for Australia, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments figures, Certification Table Entry usages for Austria, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales figures, Certification Table Entry usages for France, Certification Table Entry usages for Germany, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with sales footnote, Pages using certification Table Entry with shipments footnote, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License.

The Mystery Of Time, Yankee Doodle Meaning, Diavik Diamond Mine, Things To Do In Portsmouth Ohio, City Of Miramar Permit Search, Warrington Wolves Team, Travelodge Inn, Kmov Schedule, Prince Albert Voting 2019, Lil Uzi Vert Instagram Bio, Craig Fitzgerald The Academic, Jo Silvagni Husband, Jayne Overwatch, Rcbs Bullet Puller Collet Chart, Utah Stars Roster, City Of Fort Lauderdale Building Department, Bj Raji Commercial, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, 2021 Dodge Challenger Colors, Basketball Scoring Guide, Fusion Festival Germany 2019, Stefanovic Man Utd, Blue October I Hope You're Happy Actress, Dpd Employed Driver, Dallas Renegades 47 Scrum T Shirt, Perry Mattfeld, 2016 Packers Roster, What Time Zone Is Keystone, South Dakota, Abecha Esso Fleet Card Review, St Roch School St Louis, Signs Your Toddler Is Not Autistic, List Of Tornadoes In Missouri, Non Identical Twins Meaning In Bengali, Sarah Stennett Net Worth, Langley Hwdc Royal Mail Tracking, Snow In April 2020, Casey Aldridge Wife, The Opening Act Streaming, Jambalaya (on The Bayou) Top Recordings, Roman Kemp First Dates, Southampton To London Distance, Houston Dynamo League, Immigration News 2020, Do You Really Want Me Lyrics, The Stack Restaurant, Mybundle Royal Mail, Class C Driving Jobs No Experience, List Of Miss Universe Winners, Single Family Homes For Sale In Margate, Fl, Waterfall Methodology History, Liquipedia Overwatch, Why Is Ikea Not Public, Miss Uganda 1967, Work Permit Uk 2020, Neffex Logo Meaning, Ichneumon Wasps Sting, Bharti Singh Net Worth 2019, Cali Roots Can't Stop The Music, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Pastor Dowell Net Worth, Enter The Void Reddit Stream, Farmers' Almanac 2020 Winter Predictions, Tier 2 Visa Uk, St Edward, Leena Dardoch, Shanklin Esplanade, Loewe Sale, The Alchemist Movie Review, Next Tornado Outbreak, I Was Made For You Lyrics, Tara Brown Comedian, Sac State 2020 Football Roster, The Mountain Between Us Full Movie Watch Online, Liar Season 1 Episode 1 Full Episode, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Rasselas Meaning, Twiney Scrabble, Jatts In Golmaal Full Movie 720p, Trust Annual Financial Statements, College Hertfordshire, 5 Roles In A Team, 2016 Tornado Outbreak, Is Morgan State Basketball Division 1, Takeshi No Chousenjou Rom,