New Orleans Saints news from FanSided Daily, Saints Trade Ideas: 3 teams that should be interested in Jameis Winston, Saints and city agree to plan to let fans into the Dome, 15 Best Free Agent Acquisitions of All-Time, 15 Best First-Round Draft Picks of All-Time, A Jameis Winston to the Cowboys trade should happen sooner than later, Floyd Mayweather Criticizes Boxing for Having Too Many Championship Belts, The New Orleans Saints have been impressive in second quarters, Saints' Michael Thomas poised for interesting return in Week 7.
Throw in the fact that 2020 is completely off the rails in every possible way, and the Trad-lection Extravaganza is going to be a fitting close to the insanity that is 2020. Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater hooked up with wide receiver D.J. Register now! Here’s what a trade for Saints WR Michael Thomas could look like if the Patriots are interested. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

He is 10-of-12 for 84 yards overall. Learn how your comment data is processed. The NFL trade deadline is right around the corner and there could be an unlikely name involved in trade talks. Watt isn't the player he was but don't tell me if that breaking news alert hit your phone the Saints added Watt you wouldn't first pumping and immediately calling everyone you know declaring the Saints Super Bowl locks. The Nov. 3 trade deadline is quickly approaching, and the Saints may look to add some help at linebacker given the lack of production beside Demario Davis.

Don't forget kids, the Saints tried to use Cleveland Browns cap space in a trade so they could add Jadeveon Clowney. Let's go shopping for some sacks, shall we? Kerrigan ,32, has 93 career sacks, including 3 this year, and has a reasonable $11.5 million dollar salary, so I'm sure Saints GM Mickey Loomis could wave a wand or do accounting tricks he does to make it work before he finishes his morning coffee. That's right! Packers 35-27, Atlanta (-2.5) vs Detroit: I believe the Falcons are currently in the 7-9 loop of sadness the Saints were in from 2014-2016. Marcus Davenport, Kiko Alonso, Janoris Jenkins, and Mashon Lattimore have all missed time with Davenport having missed four of the team’s five games. Ngakoue trade could be sign of wild trade deadline. I put no limits on my Saints dreams and neither should you. From trading for Eli Apple in 2018 to reportedly trying to trade for Cincinnati Bengals receiver AJ Green in 2019.

Sean Payton had as much interest talking about that as I do working out 5 times a week. Mike Florio discusses Michael Thomas' potential desire to leave New Orleans and whether the They are going to be starting a complete rebuild next year around quarterback Deshaun Watson and you can't rebuild without draft picks. Eagles 17-14 Green Bay (-3.5) at Houston: If Drew Brees played like Aaron Rogers in Tampa, ESPN would demand he retire during the game because he’s so washed up. “The Saints tipped their hand regarding their own pass rush when they tried to game the system to land Jadeveon Clowney.

RELATED: Saints fans will return to the Superdome starting this Sunday, RELATED: Carolina Panthers close practice facility ahead of Saints game after 'unconfirmed positive' COVID-19 test. The Saints are all in for 2020 and the only limits to their madness is their imagination and the NFL office rejecting their trade proposals. Slidell priest Patrick Wattigny in St. Tammany jail after molestation arrest in Georgia, Sheriff: Man killed girlfriend, her sister; injured his own brother and sister in knife attack, Zeta looks to arrive Wednesday, Strong Cold Front Thursday, Hurricane Watches issued as Hurricane Zeta takes aim, Forecast: Saints surviving coronavirus season so far, Saints huge sack, Kamara, Callaway lead win over Panthers, Saints fans will return to the Superdome starting this Sunday, Carolina Panthers close practice facility ahead of Saints game after 'unconfirmed positive' COVID-19 test. The Saints haven’t been missing Michael Thomas or Emmanuel Sanders in the first half and they’ve scored touchdowns on both of their possessions, but the Panthers keep cutting into their lead. Ralph says you can expect the Saints to be active participants.

I'm so excited, I made sure to vote early this year, so I won't miss any potential Saints news for those five minutes I would've been in the voting booth November 3. 3 for that unit, whereas Ron Rivera should be looking solely to collect draft capital. The Panthers defense is terrible with only 6 sacks all year and they give up 121 yards rushing so Drew and company should score lots of points. While the latter two should be returning following the bye week, the Saints could still use more help on that side of the ball. He has four seasons in which he’s recorded at least ten sacks on his career. I might need to take a personal day from work so I can soak in all this craziness. If we are going to dream let's dream BIG! Williams has never lived up to his lofty draft status but he can play defensive end or tackle, and if the Giants had the chance to flip him for a 2nd round pick when he's most likely out the door next season, they'd be incredibly stupid not to. Part of their struggle has been kicking games off on the right foot. It’s a day that ends with “Y,” so Mike Florio found a pot to stir over at Pro Football Talk. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. For now, Washington may not want to give up on the season, but before the deadline hits, they should understand the playoffs are out of reach. So of course, they probably won't.
Toni Brereton, Natalie Tran Rowan Jones Wedding, Petals On The Wind Series In Order, West Ham Vs Everton Prediction, 177 Broad Street Stamford, Ct, Old Kid Tv Networks, Denver Warning List 2020, Jude The Obscure Part 2 Summary, Muah Miya, League Of Legends Banned Account List, John Grant Jr Salary, Runaway Train Movies List, Prisoners Sequel To End Of Watch, Precision River K9 Training Reviews, Can I Use My Esso Fuel Card At Shell, How To Pronounce Clipped, Ride Out Heroes Generator, Snooker Commentators 2020, Hindu Kush Near Me, Studio Flat In Mansoura Qatar, Clippers Meaning In Punjabi, Miss Usa Tickets Graceland, Giant Worker Bee Ark Crystal Isles, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, How To Get To Sawgrass Mills From Fort Lauderdale, ">
New Orleans Saints news from FanSided Daily, Saints Trade Ideas: 3 teams that should be interested in Jameis Winston, Saints and city agree to plan to let fans into the Dome, 15 Best Free Agent Acquisitions of All-Time, 15 Best First-Round Draft Picks of All-Time, A Jameis Winston to the Cowboys trade should happen sooner than later, Floyd Mayweather Criticizes Boxing for Having Too Many Championship Belts, The New Orleans Saints have been impressive in second quarters, Saints' Michael Thomas poised for interesting return in Week 7.
Throw in the fact that 2020 is completely off the rails in every possible way, and the Trad-lection Extravaganza is going to be a fitting close to the insanity that is 2020. Panthers quarterback Teddy Bridgewater hooked up with wide receiver D.J. Register now! Here’s what a trade for Saints WR Michael Thomas could look like if the Patriots are interested. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

He is 10-of-12 for 84 yards overall. Learn how your comment data is processed. The NFL trade deadline is right around the corner and there could be an unlikely name involved in trade talks. Watt isn't the player he was but don't tell me if that breaking news alert hit your phone the Saints added Watt you wouldn't first pumping and immediately calling everyone you know declaring the Saints Super Bowl locks. The Nov. 3 trade deadline is quickly approaching, and the Saints may look to add some help at linebacker given the lack of production beside Demario Davis.

Don't forget kids, the Saints tried to use Cleveland Browns cap space in a trade so they could add Jadeveon Clowney. Let's go shopping for some sacks, shall we? Kerrigan ,32, has 93 career sacks, including 3 this year, and has a reasonable $11.5 million dollar salary, so I'm sure Saints GM Mickey Loomis could wave a wand or do accounting tricks he does to make it work before he finishes his morning coffee. That's right! Packers 35-27, Atlanta (-2.5) vs Detroit: I believe the Falcons are currently in the 7-9 loop of sadness the Saints were in from 2014-2016. Marcus Davenport, Kiko Alonso, Janoris Jenkins, and Mashon Lattimore have all missed time with Davenport having missed four of the team’s five games. Ngakoue trade could be sign of wild trade deadline. I put no limits on my Saints dreams and neither should you. From trading for Eli Apple in 2018 to reportedly trying to trade for Cincinnati Bengals receiver AJ Green in 2019.

Sean Payton had as much interest talking about that as I do working out 5 times a week. Mike Florio discusses Michael Thomas' potential desire to leave New Orleans and whether the They are going to be starting a complete rebuild next year around quarterback Deshaun Watson and you can't rebuild without draft picks. Eagles 17-14 Green Bay (-3.5) at Houston: If Drew Brees played like Aaron Rogers in Tampa, ESPN would demand he retire during the game because he’s so washed up. “The Saints tipped their hand regarding their own pass rush when they tried to game the system to land Jadeveon Clowney.

RELATED: Saints fans will return to the Superdome starting this Sunday, RELATED: Carolina Panthers close practice facility ahead of Saints game after 'unconfirmed positive' COVID-19 test. The Saints are all in for 2020 and the only limits to their madness is their imagination and the NFL office rejecting their trade proposals. Slidell priest Patrick Wattigny in St. Tammany jail after molestation arrest in Georgia, Sheriff: Man killed girlfriend, her sister; injured his own brother and sister in knife attack, Zeta looks to arrive Wednesday, Strong Cold Front Thursday, Hurricane Watches issued as Hurricane Zeta takes aim, Forecast: Saints surviving coronavirus season so far, Saints huge sack, Kamara, Callaway lead win over Panthers, Saints fans will return to the Superdome starting this Sunday, Carolina Panthers close practice facility ahead of Saints game after 'unconfirmed positive' COVID-19 test. The Saints haven’t been missing Michael Thomas or Emmanuel Sanders in the first half and they’ve scored touchdowns on both of their possessions, but the Panthers keep cutting into their lead. Ralph says you can expect the Saints to be active participants.

I'm so excited, I made sure to vote early this year, so I won't miss any potential Saints news for those five minutes I would've been in the voting booth November 3. 3 for that unit, whereas Ron Rivera should be looking solely to collect draft capital. The Panthers defense is terrible with only 6 sacks all year and they give up 121 yards rushing so Drew and company should score lots of points. While the latter two should be returning following the bye week, the Saints could still use more help on that side of the ball. He has four seasons in which he’s recorded at least ten sacks on his career. I might need to take a personal day from work so I can soak in all this craziness. If we are going to dream let's dream BIG! Williams has never lived up to his lofty draft status but he can play defensive end or tackle, and if the Giants had the chance to flip him for a 2nd round pick when he's most likely out the door next season, they'd be incredibly stupid not to. Part of their struggle has been kicking games off on the right foot. It’s a day that ends with “Y,” so Mike Florio found a pot to stir over at Pro Football Talk. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. For now, Washington may not want to give up on the season, but before the deadline hits, they should understand the playoffs are out of reach. So of course, they probably won't.
Toni Brereton, Natalie Tran Rowan Jones Wedding, Petals On The Wind Series In Order, West Ham Vs Everton Prediction, 177 Broad Street Stamford, Ct, Old Kid Tv Networks, Denver Warning List 2020, Jude The Obscure Part 2 Summary, Muah Miya, League Of Legends Banned Account List, John Grant Jr Salary, Runaway Train Movies List, Prisoners Sequel To End Of Watch, Precision River K9 Training Reviews, Can I Use My Esso Fuel Card At Shell, How To Pronounce Clipped, Ride Out Heroes Generator, Snooker Commentators 2020, Hindu Kush Near Me, Studio Flat In Mansoura Qatar, Clippers Meaning In Punjabi, Miss Usa Tickets Graceland, Giant Worker Bee Ark Crystal Isles, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, How To Get To Sawgrass Mills From Fort Lauderdale, ">

Toni Brereton, Natalie Tran Rowan Jones Wedding, Petals On The Wind Series In Order, West Ham Vs Everton Prediction, 177 Broad Street Stamford, Ct, Old Kid Tv Networks, Denver Warning List 2020, Jude The Obscure Part 2 Summary, Muah Miya, League Of Legends Banned Account List, John Grant Jr Salary, Runaway Train Movies List, Prisoners Sequel To End Of Watch, Precision River K9 Training Reviews, Can I Use My Esso Fuel Card At Shell, How To Pronounce Clipped, Ride Out Heroes Generator, Snooker Commentators 2020, Hindu Kush Near Me, Studio Flat In Mansoura Qatar, Clippers Meaning In Punjabi, Miss Usa Tickets Graceland, Giant Worker Bee Ark Crystal Isles, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, How To Get To Sawgrass Mills From Fort Lauderdale, " /> saints trade deadline

Toni Brereton, Natalie Tran Rowan Jones Wedding, Petals On The Wind Series In Order, West Ham Vs Everton Prediction, 177 Broad Street Stamford, Ct, Old Kid Tv Networks, Denver Warning List 2020, Jude The Obscure Part 2 Summary, Muah Miya, League Of Legends Banned Account List, John Grant Jr Salary, Runaway Train Movies List, Prisoners Sequel To End Of Watch, Precision River K9 Training Reviews, Can I Use My Esso Fuel Card At Shell, How To Pronounce Clipped, Ride Out Heroes Generator, Snooker Commentators 2020, Hindu Kush Near Me, Studio Flat In Mansoura Qatar, Clippers Meaning In Punjabi, Miss Usa Tickets Graceland, Giant Worker Bee Ark Crystal Isles, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, How To Get To Sawgrass Mills From Fort Lauderdale, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Let's start with the wild ridiculous ideas first…. You must be logged in to leave a comment. The Saints went all in for Clowney and six weeks later do you think they feel any better about their pass rush? The thing is the Texans are 1-5, traded away next year's 1st and 2nd round picks to Miami, and fired their head coach. New Orleans (-7.5) vs. Carolina: The Panthers have the 'Rona in their building so will this game be Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, or later in the year? Changing head coaches won’t change this. David Lee Roth Van Halen just ROCKS more. NBCSN Channel Finder ... Saints, Panthers trade touchdowns; Saints up 14-10. Your privacy is safe with us. Yes, the election is important and we need to take seriously who the next president of our country will be and yes you should care about who is on your child's school board, but having the election collide with the most insane day of the NFL regular season is going to be amazing. This has been Ralph's TED Talk on 'Why bad teams stay bad'. Steelers' offense stands out in win over Titans, Harrison: Patriots seem lost after defeat to 49ers, Rivera apologizes to McCarthy after Dalton hit, Enter your zip code to find NBCSN near you. Marcus Davenport is back, Cam Jordan is looking like his regular self, and we even have signs of life from Sheldon Rankins, but do you feel good about the Saints ability to pressure the quarterback? Buccaneers continue all-in bet; then what? The 2020 election and the NFL trade deadline ARE THE SAME DAY! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Powered by Minute Media © 2020 All Rights Reserved. The Saints will have 3000 fans at this game so hopefully we won't have to be subjected to the fake crowd noise. Posted by Josh Alper on October 25, 2020, 1:51 PM EDT. Election day is a little less than 2 weeks away, but did you also know the 2020 NFL trade deadline is too? With Aaron Rodgers and other elite quarterbacks in the conference, making them uncomfortable should be the top priority for the Saints entering the trade deadline. Brees capped the first Saints drive with a touchdown pass to tight end Jared Cook and the Saints have picked up 153 yards on their two possessions. Right behind my wedding, birth of my kid, and that Christmas Eve where Marshon Lattimore intercepted Matt Ryan of the Atlanta Falcons with his rear end. Build your custom FanSided Daily email newsletter with news and analysis on New Orleans Saints and all your favorite sports teams, TV shows, and more. They will. Their defense just hasn’t brought the intensity as teams have had their way with New Orleans early. With Brees aging, the Saints need to be elite defensively, and right now, they’ll just average. The future of our country might be at stake on November 3, but so could the Saints Super Bowl chances. They’ve been down 14 points and 17 points in their last two games respectively. The best part? The Giants gave up a 3rd and 5th round pick to acquire Williams last season and he is playing on a 1-year franchise tag for $16 million. Ralph Malbrough is a contributing writer and Saints fan living in Houston. Matt Ryan traded to San Francisco and leaked exit polls showing Donald Trump up 59 points in New York whispers will be RAGING on social media. Email him at [email protected] , find him on Facebook, or follow him on Twitter at @SaintsForecast or download the Saints Happy Hour Podcast. He’s also got plenty of younger talent on his D-line,” CBS Sports’ Cody Benjamin wrote. (Photo by G Fiume/Getty Images). Mickey Loomis and Sean Payton have a history of doing or trying to do big things. Despite getting Kiko Alonso back in the near future, New Orleans doesn’t have that high-level talent alongside Davis that Super Bowl-winning teams typically have. We all loved Teddy Bridgewater and his dancing, so this Van Halen song fits perfectly, but he's a Carolina Panther now and I wish him nothing but the worst Sunday. Pass rush. Notifications can be turned off anytime in the browser settings. Not a member? With conditional picks likely coming their way next offseason, the Saints may want to look into adding depth at linebacker. LANDOVER, MD - OCTOBER 11: Rob Havenstein #79 of the Los Angeles Rams blocks against Ryan Kerrigan #91 of the Washington Football Team at FedExField on October 11, 2020 in Landover, Maryland. Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), Unnamed Cowboys call out new coaching staff, NFC East highlights, once again, the flaws in the NFL’s playoff seeding, Ryan Fitzpatrick on benching: “My heart just hurt all day”. So, who might the Saints look to add on what I've dubbed Trad-lection Extravaganza?

Teddy Bridgewater is having a decent start in Carolina and now that Robbie Anderson no longer has the 'Adam Gase' stink on him, he's good again. Watt has two sacks on six quarterback hits, is the greatest player in Texans history, and probably doesn't want to be or even interested in getting traded. 2020 is wild. Kerrigan is exactly the kind of proven edge rusher who could step in and be a steady No. Your favorite teams, topics, and players all on your favorite mobile devices. As Michael Corleone said in the Godfather "It's not personal, it's strictly business.". For Kerrigan, New Orleans would be sending away a conditional fourth-round pick, a deal well worth the star linebacker that is among the better run-stoppers at his position. New York Giants (+3.5) at Philadelphia: If the Saints played in the NFC East they’d have the division clinched by Halloween. Yannick Ngakoue on the move again, from Vikings to Ravens, Mike McCarthy on unnamed players’ criticism: It’s important to handle things as men, Joe Buck, Troy Aikman take heat for comments on flyovers, Report: Antonio Brown, Bucs agree to a one-year deal. As of now it's scheduled for Sunday. The New Orleans Saints are 3-2. Injuries have wreaked havoc on this team as well. The Panthers drove for a field goal on their first possession and will likely need to find the end zone a few more times to outlast their NFC South rivals. Saints Fan Mood and Meditation Music: Dance the Night Away --Van Halen, Eddie Van Halen died last week and while I'm a huge Van Halen fan I prefer David Lee Roth Van Halen to Sammy Hagar Van Halen. We all know the Saints are going to be at the center of NFL trade deadline day. Until the 2020 trade deadline passes, the New England Patriots are … Falcons 45-24. The touchdown cut New Orleans’ lead to 14-10 with just under 11 minutes left to play in the half. New York is 1-5 and is either going nowhere or one game out of first place in the NFC East -- depending on how you view things. A combination of a linebacker and defensive end, much like Jadeveon Clowney, would give more elite options for Dennis Allen. If the Saints came calling with 2nd round pick or even their 2021 1st, the Texans would at least have to think about it.

Toni Brereton, Natalie Tran Rowan Jones Wedding, Petals On The Wind Series In Order, West Ham Vs Everton Prediction, 177 Broad Street Stamford, Ct, Old Kid Tv Networks, Denver Warning List 2020, Jude The Obscure Part 2 Summary, Muah Miya, League Of Legends Banned Account List, John Grant Jr Salary, Runaway Train Movies List, Prisoners Sequel To End Of Watch, Precision River K9 Training Reviews, Can I Use My Esso Fuel Card At Shell, How To Pronounce Clipped, Ride Out Heroes Generator, Snooker Commentators 2020, Hindu Kush Near Me, Studio Flat In Mansoura Qatar, Clippers Meaning In Punjabi, Miss Usa Tickets Graceland, Giant Worker Bee Ark Crystal Isles, Importance Of Life Satisfaction, How To Get To Sawgrass Mills From Fort Lauderdale,