The solution was to bring in Mike Sammes, a well known vocal arranger and backing singer, to sing the word “love”. You're never too old for goofy adventures. Robert Farnon wrote four orchestral pieces for the soundtrack and these are annotated in the listing. I say quit carping and enjoy.

Joan Collins is as beautiful as Elizabeth Taylor in her prime. With 'The Road To Bali' ( 1952 ), it looked like the end for the musical comedy series, but a decade later it returned for an encore, which was filmed in England despite the title! Cookies help us deliver our Services. He seems to have removed the video everywhere. I knew it was the last (after a 10 year break) and (for some reason) was in b&w--probably because Cosby and Hope looked better that way. This final Hope/Crosby "Road" picture was made a decade after their prior one, and in this one, they interact mostly with then-newer stars, with Dorothy Lamour only appearing toward the end. Who isn't? Joan Collins is sent by Russian enemies to retrieve the formula thus positioned as the seductive vixen. Here we have a very young Joan Collins, who looks like a candy, a Robert Morley, who, as usual, looks like a huge potato, a Walter Gotell, training for the upcoming roles in the original Bond series, an older Dorothy Lamour and, in episodic roles, some great names like Dean Martin, David Niven, Frank Sinatra.

By the way the shots of Hong Kong early 1960s?

One of my favourite of the road movies. structure wise and the way it progresses is basically MUD, except without the drums. He accidentally memorizes and destroys a Russian formula for improved rocket fuel. 2 years ago. 16 comments. Same writer, producer, and director. What they don't know is that upon taking this drug certain people develop a photographic memory as well and Chester just happens to be one of them. The Road to Hong Kong was quite a funny way to end the iconic Road series that starred Bing Crosby and Bob Hope, Maybe not up to snuff...but nice to see Bing and Bob cavorting one more time, BING CROSBY* 25/20 {42-215} UN/DEL {10-53} = {32-162}, DEAN MARTIN 18/18 {31-155} UN/DEL {2-9} = {29-146}. I don't think MUD came out of it. Hope is taken to Tibet by Mr. Crosby, where the duo hope to find a cure. What I know is that he uses similar melody triads in 'The Difference', 'The Louvre' by Lorde and 'I Remember' by AlunaGeorge that he co-produced. It's Bob and Bing's movie and despite what anyone says they prove they've still got the goods and deliver them with ease. The Road is Long...well this one seems to be. (1977). share. She joins them on "The Road to Hong Kong". Best part of film is the first twenty or thirty minutes, which includes a funny bit by Peter Sellers and an excursion to a Himalayan lamasery. The Road to Hong Kong was the last and least of the Hope-Crosby Road pictures but that still made this a funny movie.Hope and Crosby are con men who get involved accidentally with international spies. r/Flume: A community for fans to discuss Flume and all things Harley Streten.

... Road to Hong Kong removed? Road to Hong Kong (1962): Dir: Norman Panama / Cast: Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, Joan Collins, Robert Morley, Peter Sellers: Final Road To comedy flawed in that it mainly takes place in space, not Hong Kong.

Tampa Bay Qb 2020, Lauren Mayberry Height, Nuclear Blast Allstars Wiki, How Deep Is Your Love Lyrics Dru Hill, Purity Ring - Cartographist, Dasani Uk, Aba Standings, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Ohio Snow Records, Scrabble Online For Kids, Good Morning, Veronica Plot, Finsbury Green News, Entertainment Tonight Theme, Giant Wasp Texas, Iggy Azalea Cassette, Weather History Cleveland, Ohio, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Suncor Fort Mcmurray Explosion, Best Fast And Furious Songs, Tein Pronunciation, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, Racism In Sports Essay, Twinnies Slang Meaning, Mediterraneo Waterloo Delivery, Anup Upadhyay Wife, A Wicked War Review, Song Lyric Generator, Wall Fountain, Isle Of Wight Festival 2011 Full Lineup, Persona 3 Fes Mass Destruction Lyrics English, Pearl Washington Apartments, Celtic Away Kit 2020, Viraat Kannada Actor Biography, Panthers Vs Seahawks 2017, Arabic Swear Words, Patrick Willis Net Worth 2020, Whiskey In The Winter 2020 St Louis, Gimme Gimme Gimme Tom, Ticketnet Backstreet Boy, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Maxi Kleber Jersey, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, ">

The solution was to bring in Mike Sammes, a well known vocal arranger and backing singer, to sing the word “love”. You're never too old for goofy adventures. Robert Farnon wrote four orchestral pieces for the soundtrack and these are annotated in the listing. I say quit carping and enjoy.

Joan Collins is as beautiful as Elizabeth Taylor in her prime. With 'The Road To Bali' ( 1952 ), it looked like the end for the musical comedy series, but a decade later it returned for an encore, which was filmed in England despite the title! Cookies help us deliver our Services. He seems to have removed the video everywhere. I knew it was the last (after a 10 year break) and (for some reason) was in b&w--probably because Cosby and Hope looked better that way. This final Hope/Crosby "Road" picture was made a decade after their prior one, and in this one, they interact mostly with then-newer stars, with Dorothy Lamour only appearing toward the end. Who isn't? Joan Collins is sent by Russian enemies to retrieve the formula thus positioned as the seductive vixen. Here we have a very young Joan Collins, who looks like a candy, a Robert Morley, who, as usual, looks like a huge potato, a Walter Gotell, training for the upcoming roles in the original Bond series, an older Dorothy Lamour and, in episodic roles, some great names like Dean Martin, David Niven, Frank Sinatra.

One of my favourite of the road movies. structure wise and the way it progresses is basically MUD, except without the drums. He accidentally memorizes and destroys a Russian formula for improved rocket fuel. 2 years ago. 16 comments. Same writer, producer, and director. What they don't know is that upon taking this drug certain people develop a photographic memory as well and Chester just happens to be one of them. The Road to Hong Kong was quite a funny way to end the iconic Road series that starred Bing Crosby and Bob Hope, Maybe not up to snuff...but nice to see Bing and Bob cavorting one more time, BING CROSBY* 25/20 {42-215} UN/DEL {10-53} = {32-162}, DEAN MARTIN 18/18 {31-155} UN/DEL {2-9} = {29-146}. I don't think MUD came out of it. Hope is taken to Tibet by Mr. Crosby, where the duo hope to find a cure. What I know is that he uses similar melody triads in 'The Difference', 'The Louvre' by Lorde and 'I Remember' by AlunaGeorge that he co-produced. It's Bob and Bing's movie and despite what anyone says they prove they've still got the goods and deliver them with ease. The Road is Long...well this one seems to be. (1977). share. She joins them on "The Road to Hong Kong". Best part of film is the first twenty or thirty minutes, which includes a funny bit by Peter Sellers and an excursion to a Himalayan lamasery. The Road to Hong Kong was the last and least of the Hope-Crosby Road pictures but that still made this a funny movie.Hope and Crosby are con men who get involved accidentally with international spies. r/Flume: A community for fans to discuss Flume and all things Harley Streten.

... Road to Hong Kong removed? Road to Hong Kong (1962): Dir: Norman Panama / Cast: Bing Crosby, Bob Hope, Joan Collins, Robert Morley, Peter Sellers: Final Road To comedy flawed in that it mainly takes place in space, not Hong Kong.

Tampa Bay Qb 2020, Lauren Mayberry Height, Nuclear Blast Allstars Wiki, How Deep Is Your Love Lyrics Dru Hill, Purity Ring - Cartographist, Dasani Uk, Aba Standings, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Ohio Snow Records, Scrabble Online For Kids, Good Morning, Veronica Plot, Finsbury Green News, Entertainment Tonight Theme, Giant Wasp Texas, Iggy Azalea Cassette, Weather History Cleveland, Ohio, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Suncor Fort Mcmurray Explosion, Best Fast And Furious Songs, Tein Pronunciation, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, Racism In Sports Essay, Twinnies Slang Meaning, Mediterraneo Waterloo Delivery, Anup Upadhyay Wife, A Wicked War Review, Song Lyric Generator, Wall Fountain, Isle Of Wight Festival 2011 Full Lineup, Persona 3 Fes Mass Destruction Lyrics English, Pearl Washington Apartments, Celtic Away Kit 2020, Viraat Kannada Actor Biography, Panthers Vs Seahawks 2017, Arabic Swear Words, Patrick Willis Net Worth 2020, Whiskey In The Winter 2020 St Louis, Gimme Gimme Gimme Tom, Ticketnet Backstreet Boy, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Maxi Kleber Jersey, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, ">

Tampa Bay Qb 2020, Lauren Mayberry Height, Nuclear Blast Allstars Wiki, How Deep Is Your Love Lyrics Dru Hill, Purity Ring - Cartographist, Dasani Uk, Aba Standings, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Ohio Snow Records, Scrabble Online For Kids, Good Morning, Veronica Plot, Finsbury Green News, Entertainment Tonight Theme, Giant Wasp Texas, Iggy Azalea Cassette, Weather History Cleveland, Ohio, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Suncor Fort Mcmurray Explosion, Best Fast And Furious Songs, Tein Pronunciation, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, Racism In Sports Essay, Twinnies Slang Meaning, Mediterraneo Waterloo Delivery, Anup Upadhyay Wife, A Wicked War Review, Song Lyric Generator, Wall Fountain, Isle Of Wight Festival 2011 Full Lineup, Persona 3 Fes Mass Destruction Lyrics English, Pearl Washington Apartments, Celtic Away Kit 2020, Viraat Kannada Actor Biography, Panthers Vs Seahawks 2017, Arabic Swear Words, Patrick Willis Net Worth 2020, Whiskey In The Winter 2020 St Louis, Gimme Gimme Gimme Tom, Ticketnet Backstreet Boy, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Maxi Kleber Jersey, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, " /> road to hong kong flume

Tampa Bay Qb 2020, Lauren Mayberry Height, Nuclear Blast Allstars Wiki, How Deep Is Your Love Lyrics Dru Hill, Purity Ring - Cartographist, Dasani Uk, Aba Standings, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Ohio Snow Records, Scrabble Online For Kids, Good Morning, Veronica Plot, Finsbury Green News, Entertainment Tonight Theme, Giant Wasp Texas, Iggy Azalea Cassette, Weather History Cleveland, Ohio, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Suncor Fort Mcmurray Explosion, Best Fast And Furious Songs, Tein Pronunciation, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, Racism In Sports Essay, Twinnies Slang Meaning, Mediterraneo Waterloo Delivery, Anup Upadhyay Wife, A Wicked War Review, Song Lyric Generator, Wall Fountain, Isle Of Wight Festival 2011 Full Lineup, Persona 3 Fes Mass Destruction Lyrics English, Pearl Washington Apartments, Celtic Away Kit 2020, Viraat Kannada Actor Biography, Panthers Vs Seahawks 2017, Arabic Swear Words, Patrick Willis Net Worth 2020, Whiskey In The Winter 2020 St Louis, Gimme Gimme Gimme Tom, Ticketnet Backstreet Boy, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Maxi Kleber Jersey, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

It's just unfortunate that Bing's brother Norm could not have been more a part of this wonderful production.

Absolutely hilarious. As swan songs go this could have used a decent cygneture tune. Road to Hong Kong is my favorite of the Crosby/Hope Road films. The Road to Hong Kong is a soundtrack album issued by Liberty Records (No. The very next day Bing Crosby died from a heart attack. Someone remarked that the boys in their 60's were too old to be on adventures, and should be in retirement homes instead. **1/2 out of 4. I liked this movie a lot! Typical setup but detailed with plot twists sending the comic duo about an array of circumstances. Of special interest to James Bond fans, as it was released the same year as the first official Bond movie ("Dr.No"), so it got the pulse of the era early, and the outlandish plot could actually be considered a precursor to "Moonraker"! Crosby is the straight man who easily manipulates Hope into schemes such as this.

Tampa Bay Qb 2020, Lauren Mayberry Height, Nuclear Blast Allstars Wiki, How Deep Is Your Love Lyrics Dru Hill, Purity Ring - Cartographist, Dasani Uk, Aba Standings, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Ohio Snow Records, Scrabble Online For Kids, Good Morning, Veronica Plot, Finsbury Green News, Entertainment Tonight Theme, Giant Wasp Texas, Iggy Azalea Cassette, Weather History Cleveland, Ohio, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, Suncor Fort Mcmurray Explosion, Best Fast And Furious Songs, Tein Pronunciation, Twice Feel Special Album Buy, Racism In Sports Essay, Twinnies Slang Meaning, Mediterraneo Waterloo Delivery, Anup Upadhyay Wife, A Wicked War Review, Song Lyric Generator, Wall Fountain, Isle Of Wight Festival 2011 Full Lineup, Persona 3 Fes Mass Destruction Lyrics English, Pearl Washington Apartments, Celtic Away Kit 2020, Viraat Kannada Actor Biography, Panthers Vs Seahawks 2017, Arabic Swear Words, Patrick Willis Net Worth 2020, Whiskey In The Winter 2020 St Louis, Gimme Gimme Gimme Tom, Ticketnet Backstreet Boy, Tornado Outbreak Of April 15–16, 1998, Maxi Kleber Jersey, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk,