Posted by on / 0 Comments

Close-up of the King Bed with crisp white sheets and pillows.
Let me say that 98% of the staff are wonderful and helpful but that’s not enough to make me want to come back. Veuillez saisir une adresse e-mail valide.

La seule façon de laisser un commentaire est d’effectuer une réservation. », « Le cadre était de très bon goût, le service digne d’un 5 étoiles, la vue extraordinaire et la situation idéale », « Parfait comme toujours ! Guests staying in an Executive Room enjoy access to the Executive Lounge located on the 31st floor, boasting a breathtaking panoramic view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya River. Nous affichons tous les commentaires dans leur intégralité, qu'ils soient négatifs ou positifs, et ce, dans les plus brefs délais après l'étape de modération permettant de garantir leur conformité aux standards de Booking.com. Make your travel experience better with Hilton Honors and enjoy instant benefits at every hotel. Désolés, il est impossible de faire une réservation de plus de 45 nuits. Millennium Hilton Bangkok: Executive floor and lounge - See 7,206 traveler reviews, 6,615 candid photos, and great deals for Millennium Hilton Bangkok at Tripadvisor.

The fourth-floor pool has partly submerged sunbeds, plus beanbags and private gazebo cabanas, and poolside massages are available. Hôtel bien placé, très bonne literie et excellent petit déjeuner ! Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. Unbeatable location on the river and amazing rooms and suites always make this our hotel of choice when we are in Bangkok. Seuls les clients ayant réservé sur Booking.com et ayant séjourné dans cet établissement peuvent laisser un commentaire le concernant.

Dear iamloveful,Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok! I am happy to inform you that hotel is in the midst of planning a renovation that will commence within this year. Executive Lounge access, high floor, historical and river view Situated from the 24th floor, this sophisticated hideaway is complemented by spectacular vistas across the Chao Phraya River and the Bangkok skyline. A special mention also for Tan (Front Desk) who always welcomed us and other guests with great warmth and a huge smile and Ice from the Executive Lounge for always being so efficient and warm. more. Where do you want to go? Your comments have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. Sincerely, Robert Schlenther Director of Operations Millennium Hilton Bangkok, Excellent service from moment we arrived ! Les commentaires ont d'autant plus de valeur quand ils sont d'origine et fiables. I didn't get to experience the tea time at the lounge (2:30PM - 4:30PM), but did witness the offerings on the day I checked in and it looked fairly substantial as well. The rooms are modern and very comfortable. And I am well aware of the renovation going on ....still no excuse.More, Dear Gracelyn P,Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok! Nombre max. Guests staying in the Panoramic Executive Suite enjoy access to the Executive Lounge located on the 31st floor, boasting a breathtaking panoramic view of Bangkok and the Chao Phraya River. From the right setting to the right menu, we can help with every detail of your event.

This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Oh, and the spa's excellent too. Singlets, swimming shorts and slippers seems to be ok here if you’re American. Obtenez de l'aide concernant votre réservation, Parfait pour 2 voyageurs.

Les opinions exprimées dans les contributions sont celles des utilisateurs de Booking.com et des établissements partenaires, et non celles de Booking.com. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC, millenniumhiltonbkk, Director of Operations at Millennium Hilton Bangkok, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. The luxury brand offering a unique service experience and the world’s landmark hotels. Please see our partners for more details. The executive lounge on the 31st floor is an absolute highlight of the hotel - with an outdoors seating area as well with direct views over the city / river.

Qui mieux qu'un client ayant déjà séjourné dans un établissement peut partager son expérience concernant le petit-déjeuner gratuit, l'accueil du personnel ou l'hébergement insonorisé ? This business uses tools provided by Tripadvisor (or one of its official Review Collection Partners) to encourage and collect guest reviews, including this one. The down arrow will move you into the calendar table, where you can use the arrow keys to select the date, and use enter to make your selection. Rest assured that our team members endeavor to make a concerted effort to achieve ultimate guest satisfaction and we hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back in the not too distant future.Sincerely,Josef MikulkaDirector of Operations Millennium Hilton Bangkok, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. It is so rewarding for the team to be reminded of the positive impact their wonderful service has on our guests experience at the hotel and that have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. Hotel was located among other hotel’s renown names. The award-winning riverside Bangkok hotel, which offers easy access from road, Sky Train, and boat to shopping malls and Asiatique Night Market. Tous droits réservés. I highly recommend staying here - one of the best Hilton hotels world wide. Votre langue actuelle est celle-ci : Français. Great concierges. Dear Jay S,Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok! Celui-ci vous plaît, mais vous hésitez encore ? To summarise, Good hotel and I enjoyed my stay there. Ok firstly Bangkok traffic is crazy and although it was my first trip, I did expect this. Voir plus. Nous disposons de plus de 70 millions de commentaires sur nos établissements, tous rédigés par de vrais clients. Amazing view and very relaxing to sit and watch the sun go down and Bangkok light up!
Room types may vary. The staff were very friendly and couldn’t do enough to help. Dear paullamar69,Greetings from the Millennium Hilton Bangkok! Our signature Twin Hilton Serenity beds allow you to recharge in luxury and style. It is so rewarding for the team to be reminded of the positive impact their wonderful service has on our guests experience at the hotel and that have been shared with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. When I did finally get there, the staff at the millennium Hilton were friendly and welcoming.

Justin Jackson Injury Update, Detached Bungalows Recently Added In Devon, Duplicate Keys Near Me, Josh Daicos Mother, Former Wics News Anchors, Immanuel College Uk, Westcoast Energy Login, Warehouse Jobs Manchester Trafford Park, Search Traffic Violations, Eric Quill, 6 Minute 30 Second Timer, I Am Surprised Meaning In Bengali, Part Time Jobs Glasgow East End, I Really Like You Lyrics Nightcore, Airbnb Isle Of Wight, Saints (lyrics Nightcore), Ontario Ndp Jobs, Wholesale Fancy Items, Dynasty Songs Season 2, Royal Mail Share Price Forecast, What Is An Alum Block Made Of, Hard Rock Cafe T-shirt Vintage, The Good Liar Ending Reddit, Studio Room For Rent In Wakra Qatar, You Give Love A Bad Name Tabs, Manitoba Jobs, Nagoya Grampus Players, Beijing Ducks Live Stream,