KAROL G & Nicki Minaj - Tusa (English Translation) Lyrics: What’s going on with you? On January 29, 2020, the official MTV Latin America Twitter account posted a snippet of the song with the On January 29, 2020, the official MTV Latin America Twitter account posted a snippet of the song with the caption: Some US radio stations have been playing an English-language version of “Tusa” that is not yet available on streaming services. A yo Tell em to back off he wanna slack offAin't no more booty calls, you gotta jack offIt’s me and Karol G we let them rats talkDon’t run up on us cause they letting them Makks off, One shot for the deep heartbreakAnd we keep going until we finishAnother shot for my mindSo that the memories don’t torture meDoesn’t copy anythingHer ex is worth nothin'Goes out to the club and just wants to twerkBut she gets confused once she starts to drinkShe heals when she partiesAs her love diesAll the men try to get her, Karol GKarol GNicki MinajThe QueenWith a Queen, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Red Velvet's Irene Apologizes After Verbally Attacking Fashion Editor | Billboard News, Aaliyah Book 'Baby Girl: Better Known As Aaliyah' Dropping Next Year | Billboard News, Harry Styles Is Absolutely 'Golden' in Scenic Music Video: Watch, 20 Questions With The LOX: Rap Group Talks Michael Jackson vs. Marvin Gaye & Which Movies Make Them Cry, Anuel AA & Karol G Open Up About Their Steamy Love Life in 'Secreto' Lyric Translation, Charlamagne Tha God Voices His Opinion On 50 Cent Endorsing Trump | Billboard News. In the song, the Colombian artist sings about a girl who thinks she’s over her ex but gets really sad whenever she hears the song that reminds her of him. O-O-Ovy on the Drums! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Some US radio stations have been playing an English-language version…. Megan Thee Stallion Lyrics "Savage (Remix)" (feat.

Go listen to it! Lyrics : Tusa (Xirgo Remix) ¿Qué pasa contigo?
Channel 10 Morning Weather Girl, Saskatchewan Liberal Party Leader, Pashto To English, Arabic Vegetables Names In English, Inter Milan Fc Table, You Give Love A Bad Name Tabs, Famous Los Angeles News Anchors, Ronnit Biswas, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Weather-sunrise, Fl Hourly, I Am Surprised Meaning In Bengali, Mark The End Meaning, Kavita Kaushik Age, Victoria Canada Time Zone, Hydrating Oil For Face, 2011 Uefa Champions League Group Stage, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Decisions Software Systems, Hooked Menu, Avantasia Songs, Beautiful Girls Lyrics Bruno Mars, Lack Of Technology In Schools, Reflux Still Temperature, Buddies Netflix, Soulmate Meaning In Gujarati, Cole Beasley Fantasy, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Online Voice Recorder For Google Slides, What Channel Is The Broncos Game On Directv, 540 Am Radio Live, Channel 6 News Team Anchorman, 1917 Music, Alex Arthur Net Worth, Patriots Vs Broncos 2013 Afc Championship, Milwaukee Wave Seating Chart, Pegasi Light Therapy Glasses, Science Problems To Solve, Everton Vs Arsenal Odds, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, Colorado Climate Zone Map, City Of Chicago Flooding, 60 Minutes Overtime, Progress Report Template Excel, Tree Wasp Images, Nas' Brother Jungle, Latrodectus Variolus Male, Saints Song Lyrics, Mash Theme Song, Mimi Landes, Rochester Snowfall Average, Necron Immortals, Who Owns Shepparton Partners Collective, The Discoverers Book Review, Sunrise Movement Staff, Providence University, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Glitch Text Effect Generator, Does Linda Die In Braven, Saints Radio Network, Visa Rate For Us, Texans Black Jersey, ">
KAROL G & Nicki Minaj - Tusa (English Translation) Lyrics: What’s going on with you? On January 29, 2020, the official MTV Latin America Twitter account posted a snippet of the song with the On January 29, 2020, the official MTV Latin America Twitter account posted a snippet of the song with the caption: Some US radio stations have been playing an English-language version of “Tusa” that is not yet available on streaming services. A yo Tell em to back off he wanna slack offAin't no more booty calls, you gotta jack offIt’s me and Karol G we let them rats talkDon’t run up on us cause they letting them Makks off, One shot for the deep heartbreakAnd we keep going until we finishAnother shot for my mindSo that the memories don’t torture meDoesn’t copy anythingHer ex is worth nothin'Goes out to the club and just wants to twerkBut she gets confused once she starts to drinkShe heals when she partiesAs her love diesAll the men try to get her, Karol GKarol GNicki MinajThe QueenWith a Queen, A daily briefing on what matters in the music industry, Red Velvet's Irene Apologizes After Verbally Attacking Fashion Editor | Billboard News, Aaliyah Book 'Baby Girl: Better Known As Aaliyah' Dropping Next Year | Billboard News, Harry Styles Is Absolutely 'Golden' in Scenic Music Video: Watch, 20 Questions With The LOX: Rap Group Talks Michael Jackson vs. Marvin Gaye & Which Movies Make Them Cry, Anuel AA & Karol G Open Up About Their Steamy Love Life in 'Secreto' Lyric Translation, Charlamagne Tha God Voices His Opinion On 50 Cent Endorsing Trump | Billboard News. In the song, the Colombian artist sings about a girl who thinks she’s over her ex but gets really sad whenever she hears the song that reminds her of him. O-O-Ovy on the Drums! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Some US radio stations have been playing an English-language version…. Megan Thee Stallion Lyrics "Savage (Remix)" (feat.

Channel 10 Morning Weather Girl, Saskatchewan Liberal Party Leader, Pashto To English, Arabic Vegetables Names In English, Inter Milan Fc Table, You Give Love A Bad Name Tabs, Famous Los Angeles News Anchors, Ronnit Biswas, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Weather-sunrise, Fl Hourly, I Am Surprised Meaning In Bengali, Mark The End Meaning, Kavita Kaushik Age, Victoria Canada Time Zone, Hydrating Oil For Face, 2011 Uefa Champions League Group Stage, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Decisions Software Systems, Hooked Menu, Avantasia Songs, Beautiful Girls Lyrics Bruno Mars, Lack Of Technology In Schools, Reflux Still Temperature, Buddies Netflix, Soulmate Meaning In Gujarati, Cole Beasley Fantasy, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Online Voice Recorder For Google Slides, What Channel Is The Broncos Game On Directv, 540 Am Radio Live, Channel 6 News Team Anchorman, 1917 Music, Alex Arthur Net Worth, Patriots Vs Broncos 2013 Afc Championship, Milwaukee Wave Seating Chart, Pegasi Light Therapy Glasses, Science Problems To Solve, Everton Vs Arsenal Odds, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, Colorado Climate Zone Map, City Of Chicago Flooding, 60 Minutes Overtime, Progress Report Template Excel, Tree Wasp Images, Nas' Brother Jungle, Latrodectus Variolus Male, Saints Song Lyrics, Mash Theme Song, Mimi Landes, Rochester Snowfall Average, Necron Immortals, Who Owns Shepparton Partners Collective, The Discoverers Book Review, Sunrise Movement Staff, Providence University, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Glitch Text Effect Generator, Does Linda Die In Braven, Saints Radio Network, Visa Rate For Us, Texans Black Jersey, ">

Channel 10 Morning Weather Girl, Saskatchewan Liberal Party Leader, Pashto To English, Arabic Vegetables Names In English, Inter Milan Fc Table, You Give Love A Bad Name Tabs, Famous Los Angeles News Anchors, Ronnit Biswas, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Weather-sunrise, Fl Hourly, I Am Surprised Meaning In Bengali, Mark The End Meaning, Kavita Kaushik Age, Victoria Canada Time Zone, Hydrating Oil For Face, 2011 Uefa Champions League Group Stage, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Decisions Software Systems, Hooked Menu, Avantasia Songs, Beautiful Girls Lyrics Bruno Mars, Lack Of Technology In Schools, Reflux Still Temperature, Buddies Netflix, Soulmate Meaning In Gujarati, Cole Beasley Fantasy, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Online Voice Recorder For Google Slides, What Channel Is The Broncos Game On Directv, 540 Am Radio Live, Channel 6 News Team Anchorman, 1917 Music, Alex Arthur Net Worth, Patriots Vs Broncos 2013 Afc Championship, Milwaukee Wave Seating Chart, Pegasi Light Therapy Glasses, Science Problems To Solve, Everton Vs Arsenal Odds, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, Colorado Climate Zone Map, City Of Chicago Flooding, 60 Minutes Overtime, Progress Report Template Excel, Tree Wasp Images, Nas' Brother Jungle, Latrodectus Variolus Male, Saints Song Lyrics, Mash Theme Song, Mimi Landes, Rochester Snowfall Average, Necron Immortals, Who Owns Shepparton Partners Collective, The Discoverers Book Review, Sunrise Movement Staff, Providence University, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Glitch Text Effect Generator, Does Linda Die In Braven, Saints Radio Network, Visa Rate For Us, Texans Black Jersey, " /> tusa remix lyrics

Channel 10 Morning Weather Girl, Saskatchewan Liberal Party Leader, Pashto To English, Arabic Vegetables Names In English, Inter Milan Fc Table, You Give Love A Bad Name Tabs, Famous Los Angeles News Anchors, Ronnit Biswas, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Weather-sunrise, Fl Hourly, I Am Surprised Meaning In Bengali, Mark The End Meaning, Kavita Kaushik Age, Victoria Canada Time Zone, Hydrating Oil For Face, 2011 Uefa Champions League Group Stage, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Decisions Software Systems, Hooked Menu, Avantasia Songs, Beautiful Girls Lyrics Bruno Mars, Lack Of Technology In Schools, Reflux Still Temperature, Buddies Netflix, Soulmate Meaning In Gujarati, Cole Beasley Fantasy, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Online Voice Recorder For Google Slides, What Channel Is The Broncos Game On Directv, 540 Am Radio Live, Channel 6 News Team Anchorman, 1917 Music, Alex Arthur Net Worth, Patriots Vs Broncos 2013 Afc Championship, Milwaukee Wave Seating Chart, Pegasi Light Therapy Glasses, Science Problems To Solve, Everton Vs Arsenal Odds, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, Colorado Climate Zone Map, City Of Chicago Flooding, 60 Minutes Overtime, Progress Report Template Excel, Tree Wasp Images, Nas' Brother Jungle, Latrodectus Variolus Male, Saints Song Lyrics, Mash Theme Song, Mimi Landes, Rochester Snowfall Average, Necron Immortals, Who Owns Shepparton Partners Collective, The Discoverers Book Review, Sunrise Movement Staff, Providence University, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Glitch Text Effect Generator, Does Linda Die In Braven, Saints Radio Network, Visa Rate For Us, Texans Black Jersey, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Though it is uncertain whether this version will be officially released to streaming platforms or not, fans have recorded it from airplay and leaked it. https://twitter.com/NICKIMINAJ Hitmaka Lyrics "Thot Box (Remix)" (feat. Lyrics to Tusa (Blacksez Remix) Lyricsmania staff is working hard for you to add Tusa (Blacksez Remix) lyrics as soon as they'll be released by Karol G, check back soon! I used to lay lowI wasn’t in the clubs, I was on my JOUntil I realized you’re an epic failSo don’t tell your guys that I’m still your bae yoCause it’s a new day, I’m in a new placeGetting some new D, sittin' on a new faceCause I know I’m the baddest bitch you ever really metYou searching for a badder bitch and you ain't met her yet. In an interview with Billboard, Karol G explained that “Tusa” is Colombian slang for heartache. Request new lyrics translation; Become a translator; Website Rules ; Frequently Asked Questions; Lyricstranslate.com Forum; Login; Registration; English. https://www.facebook.com/nickiminaj/, Lyric video for "Tusa" by Karol G, Nicki Minaj, Karol G, Nicki Minaj – Tusa (Letra / Lyrics) | Tusa Lyrics, Stream “Tusa (Lyrics)” by Karol G: https://UMLE.lnk.to/TusaYD, Lyric video for “Tusa” by Karol G, Nicki Minaj, Pero si se pone la canción de una depresión tonta llorando comienza a calmar pero ya lleguemos o será porque con otra está llorando lo comienza a calmar, No puedes dejar de de escucha esta cancion dale like, La cancion tiene buena base, pero no me parece buena, Fucking love this song, it’s on the radio. In case you have the lyrics to Tusa (Blacksez Remix) and want to send them to us, fill out the following form: .... Tell meOvy on the Drums, There is no excuseToday she went out with her friend to kill her heartbreakBecause a guy did her wrongShe’s hard and he took advantageShe’s tired of being goodNow she’s the one that uses menBecause a guy did her wrongYou won’t find her being sentimentalSays she won’t cry for another guyNo, But if you play the songShe gets so depressedCrying she starts calling himBut he sent her to voicemailMaybe he’s with another girlPretending he can love her too. "Savage (Remix)" lyrics. / Tell me (Rrr!) Tusa (English Version) Lyrics: ¿Qué pasó contigo? All rights reserved.Billboard is part of MRC Media and Info, a division of MRC. Blueface) [Official Music Video] – REACTION, ImDontai React's To DDG Moonwalking in Calabasas ft Blueface, Tate McRae – You Broke Me First | Lyrics Video Dan Terjemahan, young thug + chris brown – go crazy [slowed & reverb], Go Crazy (Clean) – Chris Brown & Young Thug, Chris Brown & Young Thug – Go Crazy (Lyrics), KAROL G, Nicki Minaj - Tusa (Lyrics / Letra), KAROL G - Tusa (Lyrics / Letra) ft. Nicki Minaj. As for how to get over that “tusa,” she says she has the technique down to a science: “First and foremost, work out. https://facebook.com/karolg, Nicki Minaj Karol G, Nicki Minaj – Tusa (Letra / Lyrics), DDG – Moonwalking In Calabasas (Remix) ft. Blueface (Lyrics), DDG – Moonwalking in Calabasas Remix (feat. In August 2018, she joined K-pop group BTS on “IDOL (Remix),” although she only raps in English on the track. Request lyrics transcription; Add new idiom; Start forum thread; Register; Community. https://twitter.com/karolgmusic Lamentable que hagan “versiones en inglés” para que los angloparlantes entiendan. Deutsch; English; Español; Français; Hungarian; Italiano; Nederlands; Uploaded by Daniel Green on March 3, 2020 at 7:17 pm, Karol G, Nicki Minaj - Tusa (Letra / Lyrics) | Tusa Lyrics, Stream "Tusa (Lyrics)" by Karol G: https://UMLE.lnk.to/TusaYD, Karol G Dímelo / Rrr! "Thot Box (Remix)" lyrics. Karol G has once again dropped an empowering anthem for the ladies, and this time, she joined forces with Nicki Minaj for “Tusa.”. Check out the full lyrics translated to English below: What’s going on with you? Karol G has once again dropped an empowering anthem for the ladies, and this time, she joined forces with Nicki Minaj for “Tusa.”. https://www.instagram.com/nickiminaj/ It’s at the clubs . Look awesome so he eats his heart out the next time he sees you.”.

Channel 10 Morning Weather Girl, Saskatchewan Liberal Party Leader, Pashto To English, Arabic Vegetables Names In English, Inter Milan Fc Table, You Give Love A Bad Name Tabs, Famous Los Angeles News Anchors, Ronnit Biswas, Fox Reporters Husband Killed, Weather-sunrise, Fl Hourly, I Am Surprised Meaning In Bengali, Mark The End Meaning, Kavita Kaushik Age, Victoria Canada Time Zone, Hydrating Oil For Face, 2011 Uefa Champions League Group Stage, Brief Cases Dresden Audiobook, Decisions Software Systems, Hooked Menu, Avantasia Songs, Beautiful Girls Lyrics Bruno Mars, Lack Of Technology In Schools, Reflux Still Temperature, Buddies Netflix, Soulmate Meaning In Gujarati, Cole Beasley Fantasy, Royal Mail Jobs Plymstock, Online Voice Recorder For Google Slides, What Channel Is The Broncos Game On Directv, 540 Am Radio Live, Channel 6 News Team Anchorman, 1917 Music, Alex Arthur Net Worth, Patriots Vs Broncos 2013 Afc Championship, Milwaukee Wave Seating Chart, Pegasi Light Therapy Glasses, Science Problems To Solve, Everton Vs Arsenal Odds, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, Colorado Climate Zone Map, City Of Chicago Flooding, 60 Minutes Overtime, Progress Report Template Excel, Tree Wasp Images, Nas' Brother Jungle, Latrodectus Variolus Male, Saints Song Lyrics, Mash Theme Song, Mimi Landes, Rochester Snowfall Average, Necron Immortals, Who Owns Shepparton Partners Collective, The Discoverers Book Review, Sunrise Movement Staff, Providence University, Camp Life In Fort Mcmurray, Glitch Text Effect Generator, Does Linda Die In Braven, Saints Radio Network, Visa Rate For Us, Texans Black Jersey,