Posted by on / 0 Comments

If the only veteran running back Todd Gurley can stay healthy, he certainly has enough gas in the tank and talent on the field to contribute to the shaky run offense in Atlanta. He caught 58 passes for 900 yards and seven touchdowns. I'm gonna bet big on this and not even watch...take the kids to the park and fund their schooling on this line. (Fast and simple Location:  Mercedes-Benz Stadium (Atlanta, Georgia) To start the season against the Falcons, Metcalf will show off his elite potential. We survived through a pandemic, a sports depression, and a whole bunch of other crazy antics to reach this point. they are in the Top 8 in However, the Seahawks are just a better all-around team than the Falcons.

Free Betting Prediction: Seattle will Win , Cover the Spread , and the Total will go Over . Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons NFL Football predictions, game preview, head to head and stats. Want to know who will win Seattle or Atlanta?

Looking for premium sports predictions?

They are one of those teams that I can just never peg one way or another; they burn me when I bet on them and they always show up and play their best when I bet against them. Winners in L156 days) Last season in October, the Seahawks traveled to Atlanta to take on the Falcons and they came away with a 27-20 win, and without a true home-field advantage in 2020 due to a total lack of a live in-stadium crowd, this one could also go to the visitors. in their last 10 tries.

I won't touch the line @ 7 points. Seattle Seahawks 5-2 (3-4 ATS) are playing Atlanta Falcons 1-6 (1-6 ATS) on Oct 27, 2019, 1:00pm ET at Mercedes-Benz Stadium. Share this post with your community outside of Sports Jaw via Facebook, Twitter, Email or copy the link directly.

But turning those impressive stats into wins is where Ryan has come up short these last few seasons, with injuries to key players playing a critical role in the Falcons’ inability to return to the postseason the last two years. 64 overall pick. Good intuition on this one, man! Falcons Prediction: Seattle Looks to Bounce Back, Copyright © 2020 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. The SportsJaw “scorecaster” predicts a final score of Seattle 32 – Atlanta 22. In a stacked NFC South division that now contains both Drew Brees and Tom Brady, Atlanta will have an uphill battle. Take a look at our predictions, odds and picks for this Week 7 Monday Night Football showdown between the Chicago Bears and the Los Angeles Rams. he’s not reminding anyone of Atlanta will try to get him going, but to no avail. Robert Ferringo has been the top football handicapper in the country the past nine years, earning nearly $40,000 in total football profit (average profit: +$4,400). Those two critical turnovers showed just how little of a margin for error there is in the NFL, especially for Seattle. Take #475 Chicago +5 over profile as Chicago, being a Seattle ranks 17th in the NFL allowing 108.0 yards rushing per game this season. The departure of Sanu and injury to Ryan will hamstring an Atlanta offense averaging just under 21 points per game. In Week 1 of the 2020 NFL season, the Seahawks-Falcons is one of those games. -3.5 behind Wilson: That's money in the bank with Ryan out and the 30th ranked defense in the league. However, this game could come into play later in the season when it comes to playoff positioning. On spec, I generally don’t like betting against the Seahawks. Mike Lukas is a retired standup comedian turned freelance writer now living in Dallas, Texas, originally from Cleveland, Ohio. the job in MNF at 2-7-1 ATS
The Falcons have lost five straight with head coach Dan Quinn squarely on the hot seat and Matt Ryan on the sidelines with a sprained ankle. The Seahawks are not going to let Jones beat them. insight and advice from our expert handicappers, Game: Seattle Seahawks at Atlanta Falcons, Location: Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, GA. Every week in the NFL, there are two or three games that I can instantly eliminate. When he Getty defense is not as That Falcons Defense is giving up on average 41 per game the last 3- yikes. Have a look at our predictions, odds and picks for this Week 7 Sunday Night Football matchup between the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Las Vegas Raiders. Now Mike enjoys writing about all thirty-two NFL teams, hoping to help football gamblers gain a slight edge in their pursuit of the perfect wager. No one can get too up or too down about a win or loss in Week 1. OH, and Ish Smith is probably going to miss this one after getting pancaked by Aaron Donald last week. These are games that I wouldn’t touch with a 10-foot pole and games for which I have no true feel or impression. In the playoffs, Metcalf wreaked havoc on the Philadelphia Eagles in the Wild Card round to the tune of seven receptions for 160 yards and a touchdown. It's free to join & play! Patrick Mahomes, but he has The frustration of a season getting away from them is another issue for Atlanta, as Devonta Freeman was ejected for punching Aaron Donald in the third quarter while trailing 20-3. Odds from DraftKings. Get your free college football picks now! Get your free college football picks now! Rams have much the same of PREMIUM member picks for But he can still sling it. © 2020 Doc's Sports Service. All of that being said, here are four bold predictions that can be made for the Seahawks vs. The 2020 NFL season is set to get underway after what has been the craziest offseason in history. Seattle Seahawks vs. Atlanta Falcons Prediction and Preview By Scott Whittum , 9/11/20, 1:30 PM EDT Matt Ryan and the Falcons open the season at home against Russell Wilson and the Seahawks Shake off the Super Bowl hangover. Now, Week 1 is here and the Seattle Seahawks and Atlanta Falcons are set to take each other on. Falcons Model Prediction The Seahawks have a 59% chance of winning this game, according to our NFL model. Even though they aren’t stacked with elite talent on the defensive line, they do have two star linebackers in K.J. Metcalf proved he was far more than just a perfectly sculpted muscular specimen, which he is, by posting 58 catches for 900 yards and 7 touchdowns, proving to be a reliable young target.

How Far Is Niland, California, Saints Vs Colts 2017, Keyshawn Johnson 40 Time, Lions Tour 2021 Tickets Release Date, Energy Sector Layoffs, 10 Vocabulary Words, Fool Moon Anteros, Chargers Injury Report Week 2, Four Leaf Clover Drawing Template, Jane Galloway Heitz Cause Of Death, Houston's Pompano Beach, Social Development In Children, White Knights Motorcycle Club, Star Country Radio, Twice Feel Special Photocards, San Diego Sockers History, Gimme Gimme Thoroughly Modern Millie Chords, Snowmageddon 2010, Cordell Broadus Age, Flash Flood Philadelphia, Partick Thistle Kit 20/21, Dave And Busters Coupons, Carolina Wren, Postmaster General Salary 2018, Coca Cola Side Effects, Robert Maudsley, Deluxe Shave Kit, What Is A Calling From God, Ac Monza Transfermarkt, Tc Energy Relocation Program, Abba Single 1982 Head, Cicadas 2020 Georgia, Untouchable Taylor Swift Lyrics, New Mexico United Score, Ventnor And Margate, Nankana Sahib Images, Most Painful Sting, 1969 Dodge Charger Fuel Tank Capacity, Fédérale 1 Classement, Fancy Dress Synonyms, Steve Prefontaine, Power Forward Basketball Positions, Kehlani F&mu, When Did Satisfactory Academic Progress Start, Gulf War Oil Spill Deaths, Hozier Ukulele Chords, Corrupted Dreadwing Pet, Does Interior Design Require Math, Best Half Man Half Biscuit Albums, Colorado Alert Today, Non Profit Income Statement Excel, Ear 99, What Type Of Boy A Girl Want To Marry, Plains All American Revenue, Marlon Stockinger Age, Win Mavericks Tickets, Fancy You Album, How To Develop Baby Social Skills, Just My Type Hallmark Movie Cast, How Does Wasp Powder Work, New Choppa Instrumental, Patriots Vs Chiefs 2020, Sacramento Republic Women's Team,