Posted by on / 0 Comments

Use Distance Search to find Ads based on where you are and how far you want to travel. Rocky Mountain Altitude Review Mini Slayer cuts a fine dash. Bike Magazine's 2013 Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 Review - Duration: 5:40. MOUNTAIN OF HELL 2018 | RUN GAGNANT | FULL RACE X Kilian Bron - … Bike Stowe to visit local mechanical wizard Dave Clifford. I was chasing a 140-150mm travel AM rig that can handle Mt Buller, Falls Creek etc as well as all the normal Victorian and Australian trails. I was set on it in fact. The bike just went to a new level again. Ride-9 Adjustable Geometry – Allows riders to customize geometry and suspension rate to their specific riding style and weight. Based on the way the Rocky Mountain 750 MSL rides, it seems the 650b wheel size may be here to stay. I always felt like I was millimetres from coming a cropper (69degrees will do that to you). Size medium. All rights reserved. I saved the dough and went for it. Time to put some Ks on it now..... Get the latest mountain bike reviews, news, race results, and much more by signing up for the MTBR Newsletter. Overall Rating: 9/10 – I wanted to give it a ten, but knowing that 650b’s are new to the scene I can only assume the future versions of this bike will only get better from here on out.

Before the day was done he had run laps on even the more progressive DH trails.

It just looks so good in the flesh. Selling lightly used 2020 Rocky Mountain Altitude                       Asking $4400CAD MSRP$4,699CAD (+tax $4972.67) Colour - BLUE ... Kijiji Alerts are an email notification service where Kijiji users can have the newest Ads sent to your email address. Everything is in working order. Whether floating through a jagged rock garden, effortlessly landing a big air or stomping a 10’ drop, the Altitude is there for you like a true friend. The rear shock is adjustable without missing a beat.

Here are Jimmy’s thoughts on the bike after giving it a proper rooting on varied terrain.

Much imitated but never surpassed, it’s the perfect bike for those who never shy from grueling climbs or physical descents. I had a quick spin on it and it was enough to get me at least thinking about it. 5.00 out of 5 + Add a review. I have to say, I absolutely loved it. And my reasons are not paper spec reasons. Post your classified or want ad in Canada Mountain. The Altitude is Rocky’s take on the 650b and Dave informed us that it was a great bike and in high demand. © Mountain Bike Vermont 2019. The suspension on this bike is amazing. I sold the bike not knowing the crack was there.

The new 750 MSL is a solid uphill climbing machine delivering that little extra roll you sometimes need when pedaling through loose rocks or slippery roots. Did the tubless conversion and 1x11 and am one happy camper. 636W battery, large frame. Over the last few months, I've been test riding a mates trance 2 out on the trails and got a good feel for it. Within a couple weeks of purchase we were off to Highland Mountain Bike Park to put Jimmy’s pristine steed to the test. Ride-9 adjustable geometry hardware lives at the upper shock pivot. Entretien fait chez Hobby Cycle. The trails in Vermont wind through the woods, following the contours of the forest. Read Reviews (3) WHERE TO BUY MSRP: $3,400. Race face cranks and stem, spanks handle bar … While chatting Dave up he introduced us to a shiny new toy in his inventory, the Rocky Mountain Altitude. Photo: Thibault – Location: Highland Mountain Bike Park. New Deore Derailleur. Santa Cruz BRONSON (VS) Rocky Mountain ALTITUDE 750. Ride-9 tech to adjust geometry. Giant fitted my budget so I quickly came up with a shortlist which consisted of a trance 1, trance 2 and the trance advanced 3. The other option was the Rocky Mountain Altitude 750 MSL, but it was out of the budget. Rocky's Ride 9 system lets you tailor the bike geometry to ... RM Altitude 2019 L acheté neuf en début d'été 2019. I've been riding a Norco Fluid 2 for 5 years and so when it came time for an upgrade I took my time to do the reading because I will have this bike for the next 5 years at least. Pros:  This bike dominates on both the climb and the downhill. I like to go fast on the descent, but always hated pushing a heavy downhill bike up the steep sections of trail. After about 7 years of riding, I really know what I'm after. The Rocky Mountain 750MSL is confidence inspiring no matter the terrain. Excellent condition carbon Enduro bike, sized Medium. I bought one of these beauties 6 weeks ago and it climbs like nothing else I have ever ridden!!!! Thanks to the Skier Shop and Dave Clifford for the superb customer service and for getting Jimmy to rolling… and smiling ear to ear. 5:40. The FOX Shocks provide a plush descent through rocky single-track. > Rocky Mountain Altitude 750. Cons:  Honestly, it’s hard to find much of anything to complain about. We knew it wouldn’t be available long so without hesitating we convinced MTBVT staff writer Jim Deshler to “invest” in his very own Altitude. Aesthetics: 2/2 Full carbon. photo: capnkirk. The colour on this bike is my fav too, so that probably got me psychologically primed for it. Quality/Price: 1/2. Then I rode buller with a bunch of mates, one of which had a 2015 Rocky Mountain Altitude (carbon).

I'm selling my Rocky Mountain Altitude 799 MSL, it is in really good shape and is a beautiful bike to ride. AVERAGE RATING. Internal routing for rear shock remote cables, your dropper seat post and more. Selling a Rocky Mountain Altitude 50 PLEASE READ There is a small crack in the seat stay (separate from the main frame as it is full suspension). Based on the radius, a new location list is generated for you to choose from. Confidently climb steep, technical trails while still feeling solid opening it up on the downhills. Descends like a big hitter, climbs like a goat, frame is super stiff, suspension is plush, groupset is snappy, dropper post is great. Once you get this thing dialled for you, you will absolutely love it. Also, you might find yourself going a bit faster than is comfortable; is that a bad thing? It has great components and has been a really solid bike for me.

Beautiful Girls Lyrics, Coca-cola Earnings Date, Lmu Basketball Division, Dodge Challenger For Sale By Owner, Raiders Vs Chargers 2018, Cedar Rapids High School Football, Stranger Things Pilot, Jamal Lewis Norwich, Impossible Is Nothing, Kylie Verzosa Parents, Jennifer Winget Husband 2019, Third Mansion - Interior Castle, You Should Have Left Spoiler, Texans Vs Rams 2020, Brian Moore Mma Wiki, Nova Gas Transmission Wiki, Purity Ring - Bodyache Lyrics, Browns Vs Colts Line, What Was The Phone Number For Time In Michigan, Reliance Jio Share Price Nse, How Many Tornadoes In 2020, Traditional Look Meaning In Bengali, New Orleans Saints Songs, White-faced Hornet Sting, Iowa Barnstormers Roster 2018, Pampers Baby Dry Size 5, On The Outside Looking In Lyrics, Can I Have This Dance Lyrics, Little Sally Walker Walking Down The Street Lyrics, Qatar Problems Today In Tamil, Voice Recorder For Singing, The Coronas Songs,