There is no charge for this service, Our top technician "Eagle Eye" Adam will go over the truck and spot any mechanical or safety issues. 2 Years I knew it was going to be good when I saw that I had gone 1000 miles and still had over 1/4 tank left. For everyday performance, this tune will give you some "off the shelf" power without any mechanical upgrades.

Got the Detroit tuned today by Diesel Dr. in Effingham, IL, Max Mileage - Fuel Borne Catalyst - Bottled By Pittsburgh Power. It’s a week of learning how to make more money with your truck and it’s been a huge success. Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

, Copyright © 1993-2020 10-4 Magazine® TenFourMagazine.com. 6-11 Months Speak to us today to find out more about our shop services, our range of products, and how we can help you to get the most from your truck. They did this and confirmed that the new filter had a lower vacuum meaning it had a little better air flow, considering this I chose to keep the Fleet air filter. Teach yourself how to be mechanically inclined – we all had to learn at some point. I can keep my foot up my cats ass hard and the pryo heats up to around 900~925 degrees with the water temp around 195~200. Alignments, Clutches, and Transmissions repairs.

6) A balanced driveshaft. Pittsburgh Power will not allow the use of services to get around any applicable diesel emissions laws. Privacy | ", "Amazing Experience. One of the pleasures of owning a vehicle is performing routine maintenance, like repairing items as they fail or before they fail, cleaning the truck, changing the oil and greasing the chassis, and spending time underneath looking for potential problems. So far, 125 people have already signed up for next year’s seminar, so there are only 100 seats left. Stay tuned. Yes, we have completed our mandated EPA emissions testing on the Cummins ISX, ISX-EGR, Detroit DDEC3 and DDEC4 engines, and the power boxes are now emissions-compliant for these engines. It pulls hills much better far less down shifting to pull hills far better fuel economy, and I was playing with the power so I'm certain I can get even better fuel economy with this new set up!!! 2 Years

pittsburgh power service shop The Service Shop Make our service facility your next stop - Performance, Fuel Mileage, and Engine Longevity are our top priority when you rely on your truck to get you to the next state or across the country. However, Pittsburgh Power has access to advanced emission testing tools that would help in the diagnosis and the resolution of the root cause with insignificant impact on diesel engine performance. I had previously added a fleet air filter and saw an immediate drop of about 1mpg in my fuel economy. Depending on the motor and intended use there are several different flash files available that Utah doesn't tell people about.

Buying a new truck?

Can increase fuel economy if driven properly. I know of two different drivers that dropped a TON of money at pittsburg power, and the one is out of business now and the other one is just getting by. made a guy with a 550 cat the other night want to go home when i lifted the hood & showed him my 500 detroit. Back in the 1980s, we used to change the fuel filter once a week! You should get one! Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by ohio_redneck75, Dec 6, 2010. 128 51. Keep hearing them advertised on road dog radio on sirius. Classes start at 8 a.m. and quit at 5 p.m. for dinner, and then the evening session starts. I chose Bully Dog for the fuel economy and power and because I was going into Canada every couple of weeks, for the option to change my speed limiter. We get a lot of questions about what we have for the Volvo engine. Custom tunes pair well with upgraded engines. In order for you to receive the best possible offers, please make sure your answers above are accurate prior to submitting. Our electrical engineering staff specialize in ECM diagnosing, repairing, programming, as well as repairing the instrument panel, and all of the electronics on the truck. I bet the Dealer didnt make him do it, I bet the dealer told him there was a flash file that had to be uploaded to his ECM and that all Detroit's had to have it done. About Bruce C. Mallinson 2) An exhaust gas temperature gauge or pyrometer (an EGT gauge or “pyro” for short). I bought one of their low pressure mufflers for a W-900 that goes underneath and they told me how great it was, well it lasted about a month. No matter what your mechanic says, they do wear out. Give us a call at (724) 360-4080 and ask for Clayton, Pete or Bruce to schedule a time. We'll create a tune that perfectly suits your driving style. Since I've pretty much fixed, or replaced everything, I now want to keep the truck. Oh, and by the way, don’t forget: the power box is back!! About Bruce C. Mallinson Be sure to pre-accelerate for the hills, drive as though you have an egg between your foot and the throttle, and only use the cruise control on level terrain. If you have any questions, contact me at Pittsburgh Power in Saxonburg, PA by calling (724) 360-4080 or via e-mail at [email protected]. 4 Years It can be detected, only, by a programer going in and reading the code line by line to find it. Bruce and that bunch up there totally ruined both their trucks with their so called high performance engine builds. We have the Dorothy installed in our truck and it works great! We are the only diesel engine shop to have 4 engineers, 3 dynamometers, and fuel mileage testing equipment. ​For over 40 years we have been helping owner/operators to love how their truck performs and obtain better fuel mileage.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. In fact, power levels 1 through 4 have ALWAYS been compliant since we invented the computer in the year 2000 – we just had to do a little “tweaking” on the higher settings (which nobody uses unless they are truck-pulling or drag racing anyway). Our shop services are designed to meet the needs of owners and owner/operators. 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid driver’s licenses. Some owner operators feel that they “drive the truck and don’t want to do the maintenance on it during their time off,” but labor rates are high today and you can save thousands of dollars per year if you just try to make some minor improvements yourself. Sincerely Thank you James Brown LandStar Driver", PITTSBURGH POWER3600 South Noah Drive Saxonburg, PA 16056-9745724-360-4080​[email protected]. CDL Grad, No Experience There are several independent PDI dealers that actually know about the engine they're flashing and aren't just salesmen. I don't recommend going to PDI in Utah. After working with owner operators for the past 37 years, here are nine key items that I have found struggling truckers are usually missing: 1) A turbo boost gauge. been hearing reports of 1.5 to 2 mpg increase??? I highly recommend this shop for all your needs.

This item is located on the front of the crankshaft and removes torsional vibration from the engine and must be replaced every 500,000 miles or every 10 years. In CDL School Now Oh, and by the way, don’t forget: the power box is back!! 4 Years 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid driver’s licenses.

Isle Of Man Travel Restrictions, Vintage Mlb Hats For Sale, Seahawks Roster 2014, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Cow Killer Sting, Sylvia Hutton Nobody, Thank You Messages, What Does Ksl News Stand For, Cca Vs Cpc, Cheap Leeds Festival Tickets, Missouri Tornado History Map, Cicada Killer Or European Hornet, Last Ziegfeld Girl, Dragon Quest 11 Important Items List, The London Nyc Concierge, Colts Vs Bears 2020 Tickets, Slip Frame, Colorado Springs Hail Storm 2018, Florida Drought History, Olivia Culpo Nick Jonas Jealous, Maintaining Legacy Code, Dodge Avenger 2014, 2015 Dodge Charger Problems, Pompano Beach Directions, Chargers Mascot 2020, Natalie Anderson Survivor Married, Cow Killer Sting, Aquaman Amber Heard, Where Did All My Friends Go, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, John Layfield Wife, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, ">

There is no charge for this service, Our top technician "Eagle Eye" Adam will go over the truck and spot any mechanical or safety issues. 2 Years I knew it was going to be good when I saw that I had gone 1000 miles and still had over 1/4 tank left. For everyday performance, this tune will give you some "off the shelf" power without any mechanical upgrades.

Got the Detroit tuned today by Diesel Dr. in Effingham, IL, Max Mileage - Fuel Borne Catalyst - Bottled By Pittsburgh Power. It’s a week of learning how to make more money with your truck and it’s been a huge success. Required fields are marked *, You may use these HTML tags and attributes:

, Copyright © 1993-2020 10-4 Magazine® TenFourMagazine.com. 6-11 Months Speak to us today to find out more about our shop services, our range of products, and how we can help you to get the most from your truck. They did this and confirmed that the new filter had a lower vacuum meaning it had a little better air flow, considering this I chose to keep the Fleet air filter. Teach yourself how to be mechanically inclined – we all had to learn at some point. I can keep my foot up my cats ass hard and the pryo heats up to around 900~925 degrees with the water temp around 195~200. Alignments, Clutches, and Transmissions repairs.

6) A balanced driveshaft. Pittsburgh Power will not allow the use of services to get around any applicable diesel emissions laws. Privacy | ", "Amazing Experience. One of the pleasures of owning a vehicle is performing routine maintenance, like repairing items as they fail or before they fail, cleaning the truck, changing the oil and greasing the chassis, and spending time underneath looking for potential problems. So far, 125 people have already signed up for next year’s seminar, so there are only 100 seats left. Stay tuned. Yes, we have completed our mandated EPA emissions testing on the Cummins ISX, ISX-EGR, Detroit DDEC3 and DDEC4 engines, and the power boxes are now emissions-compliant for these engines. It pulls hills much better far less down shifting to pull hills far better fuel economy, and I was playing with the power so I'm certain I can get even better fuel economy with this new set up!!! 2 Years

pittsburgh power service shop The Service Shop Make our service facility your next stop - Performance, Fuel Mileage, and Engine Longevity are our top priority when you rely on your truck to get you to the next state or across the country. However, Pittsburgh Power has access to advanced emission testing tools that would help in the diagnosis and the resolution of the root cause with insignificant impact on diesel engine performance. I had previously added a fleet air filter and saw an immediate drop of about 1mpg in my fuel economy. Depending on the motor and intended use there are several different flash files available that Utah doesn't tell people about.

Buying a new truck?

Can increase fuel economy if driven properly. I know of two different drivers that dropped a TON of money at pittsburg power, and the one is out of business now and the other one is just getting by. made a guy with a 550 cat the other night want to go home when i lifted the hood & showed him my 500 detroit. Back in the 1980s, we used to change the fuel filter once a week! You should get one! Discussion in 'Trucks [ Eighteen Wheelers ]' started by ohio_redneck75, Dec 6, 2010. 128 51. Keep hearing them advertised on road dog radio on sirius. Classes start at 8 a.m. and quit at 5 p.m. for dinner, and then the evening session starts. I chose Bully Dog for the fuel economy and power and because I was going into Canada every couple of weeks, for the option to change my speed limiter. We get a lot of questions about what we have for the Volvo engine. Custom tunes pair well with upgraded engines. In order for you to receive the best possible offers, please make sure your answers above are accurate prior to submitting. Our electrical engineering staff specialize in ECM diagnosing, repairing, programming, as well as repairing the instrument panel, and all of the electronics on the truck. I bet the Dealer didnt make him do it, I bet the dealer told him there was a flash file that had to be uploaded to his ECM and that all Detroit's had to have it done. About Bruce C. Mallinson 2) An exhaust gas temperature gauge or pyrometer (an EGT gauge or “pyro” for short). I bought one of their low pressure mufflers for a W-900 that goes underneath and they told me how great it was, well it lasted about a month. No matter what your mechanic says, they do wear out. Give us a call at (724) 360-4080 and ask for Clayton, Pete or Bruce to schedule a time. We'll create a tune that perfectly suits your driving style. Since I've pretty much fixed, or replaced everything, I now want to keep the truck. Oh, and by the way, don’t forget: the power box is back!! About Bruce C. Mallinson Be sure to pre-accelerate for the hills, drive as though you have an egg between your foot and the throttle, and only use the cruise control on level terrain. If you have any questions, contact me at Pittsburgh Power in Saxonburg, PA by calling (724) 360-4080 or via e-mail at [email protected]. 4 Years It can be detected, only, by a programer going in and reading the code line by line to find it. Bruce and that bunch up there totally ruined both their trucks with their so called high performance engine builds. We have the Dorothy installed in our truck and it works great! We are the only diesel engine shop to have 4 engineers, 3 dynamometers, and fuel mileage testing equipment. ​For over 40 years we have been helping owner/operators to love how their truck performs and obtain better fuel mileage.

This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. In fact, power levels 1 through 4 have ALWAYS been compliant since we invented the computer in the year 2000 – we just had to do a little “tweaking” on the higher settings (which nobody uses unless they are truck-pulling or drag racing anyway). Our shop services are designed to meet the needs of owners and owner/operators. 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid driver’s licenses. Some owner operators feel that they “drive the truck and don’t want to do the maintenance on it during their time off,” but labor rates are high today and you can save thousands of dollars per year if you just try to make some minor improvements yourself. Sincerely Thank you James Brown LandStar Driver", PITTSBURGH POWER3600 South Noah Drive Saxonburg, PA 16056-9745724-360-4080​[email protected]. CDL Grad, No Experience There are several independent PDI dealers that actually know about the engine they're flashing and aren't just salesmen. I don't recommend going to PDI in Utah. After working with owner operators for the past 37 years, here are nine key items that I have found struggling truckers are usually missing: 1) A turbo boost gauge. been hearing reports of 1.5 to 2 mpg increase??? I highly recommend this shop for all your needs.

This item is located on the front of the crankshaft and removes torsional vibration from the engine and must be replaced every 500,000 miles or every 10 years. In CDL School Now Oh, and by the way, don’t forget: the power box is back!! 4 Years 5+ Years, Please select ALL of your current, valid driver’s licenses.

Isle Of Man Travel Restrictions, Vintage Mlb Hats For Sale, Seahawks Roster 2014, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Cow Killer Sting, Sylvia Hutton Nobody, Thank You Messages, What Does Ksl News Stand For, Cca Vs Cpc, Cheap Leeds Festival Tickets, Missouri Tornado History Map, Cicada Killer Or European Hornet, Last Ziegfeld Girl, Dragon Quest 11 Important Items List, The London Nyc Concierge, Colts Vs Bears 2020 Tickets, Slip Frame, Colorado Springs Hail Storm 2018, Florida Drought History, Olivia Culpo Nick Jonas Jealous, Maintaining Legacy Code, Dodge Avenger 2014, 2015 Dodge Charger Problems, Pompano Beach Directions, Chargers Mascot 2020, Natalie Anderson Survivor Married, Cow Killer Sting, Aquaman Amber Heard, Where Did All My Friends Go, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, John Layfield Wife, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, ">

Buying a new truck?

Buying a new truck?

Isle Of Man Travel Restrictions, Vintage Mlb Hats For Sale, Seahawks Roster 2014, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Cow Killer Sting, Sylvia Hutton Nobody, Thank You Messages, What Does Ksl News Stand For, Cca Vs Cpc, Cheap Leeds Festival Tickets, Missouri Tornado History Map, Cicada Killer Or European Hornet, Last Ziegfeld Girl, Dragon Quest 11 Important Items List, The London Nyc Concierge, Colts Vs Bears 2020 Tickets, Slip Frame, Colorado Springs Hail Storm 2018, Florida Drought History, Olivia Culpo Nick Jonas Jealous, Maintaining Legacy Code, Dodge Avenger 2014, 2015 Dodge Charger Problems, Pompano Beach Directions, Chargers Mascot 2020, Natalie Anderson Survivor Married, Cow Killer Sting, Aquaman Amber Heard, Where Did All My Friends Go, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, John Layfield Wife, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, " /> pittsburgh power box

Buying a new truck?

Isle Of Man Travel Restrictions, Vintage Mlb Hats For Sale, Seahawks Roster 2014, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Cow Killer Sting, Sylvia Hutton Nobody, Thank You Messages, What Does Ksl News Stand For, Cca Vs Cpc, Cheap Leeds Festival Tickets, Missouri Tornado History Map, Cicada Killer Or European Hornet, Last Ziegfeld Girl, Dragon Quest 11 Important Items List, The London Nyc Concierge, Colts Vs Bears 2020 Tickets, Slip Frame, Colorado Springs Hail Storm 2018, Florida Drought History, Olivia Culpo Nick Jonas Jealous, Maintaining Legacy Code, Dodge Avenger 2014, 2015 Dodge Charger Problems, Pompano Beach Directions, Chargers Mascot 2020, Natalie Anderson Survivor Married, Cow Killer Sting, Aquaman Amber Heard, Where Did All My Friends Go, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, John Layfield Wife, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Keep up the fantastic work guys! I've talk to Jerry Ray at PDI at the truck show in Louisville but the person you really wanna talk to is Kurt, aka Mr. Haney. 5) A fresh crankshaft vibration damper. Please give us a call and we'll walk you through the process of becoming a dealer. "Diesel Doctor" vs other after market tuning for '06 Acert. Your email address will not be published. Have confidence in your investment with a pre-purchase inspection. Save pittsburgh power box to get e-mail alerts and updates on your eBay Feed. This gauge will give you an instant readout of your fuel mileage and about 63 other useful bits of information from the data link of your truck. Frankly you can not get the amazing reputation they have with out doing most everything extremely well, which for me they clearly did!!! Whether you own one truck or a large fleet, our staff will work closely with you to identify the services that are going to ensure your vehicles are performing beautifully and giving you excellent fuel economy. At Pittsburgh Power, we understand this better than anybody and … Driveshafts bend, carrier bearings wear out, and U-joints go out of balance – and all of these things will affect your truck’s bottom line. The mechanics, the programmers, the service staff, and Cathy are all great people with good attitudes and the desire to see me do better. At this time, we do own a D-12 EGR Volvo and we will try to get it on the engine dyno sometime late this fall to start our testing for compliant performance parts for your Volvo. The Pittsburgh Power Performance Computers are back! PITTSBURGH POWER 3600 South Noah Drive Saxonburg, PA 16056-9745 724-360-4080 [email protected] Simply click on most images to access a higher resolution image for viewing and/or downloanding. It's worth the investment so there aren't any unfortunate surprises with your new truck. Then they reprogrammed my computer, which increased my Horse power to 527hp and my torque to almost 2000ftlb. All three have advandages and disadvantages. Cookie Policy | So, if you’re going to be close to Pittsburgh, PA soon and would be interested in a special price on a CAT box, come in and let us use your truck for testing on the dyno. However, Pittsburgh Power has access to advanced emission testing tools that would help in the diagnosis and the resolution of the root cause with insignificant impact on diesel engine performance. All Images and content on this site are protected by copyright laws, but 10-4 Magazine gives viewers the right to download images or text for personal use. By addressing these nine issues, you will be a more profitable owner operator – and, you will know and appreciate your rig a lot more because of the “sweat equity” you have invested in it! made a guy with a 550 cat the other night want to go home when i lifted the hood & showed him my 500 detroit.

Buying a new truck?

Isle Of Man Travel Restrictions, Vintage Mlb Hats For Sale, Seahawks Roster 2014, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Cow Killer Sting, Sylvia Hutton Nobody, Thank You Messages, What Does Ksl News Stand For, Cca Vs Cpc, Cheap Leeds Festival Tickets, Missouri Tornado History Map, Cicada Killer Or European Hornet, Last Ziegfeld Girl, Dragon Quest 11 Important Items List, The London Nyc Concierge, Colts Vs Bears 2020 Tickets, Slip Frame, Colorado Springs Hail Storm 2018, Florida Drought History, Olivia Culpo Nick Jonas Jealous, Maintaining Legacy Code, Dodge Avenger 2014, 2015 Dodge Charger Problems, Pompano Beach Directions, Chargers Mascot 2020, Natalie Anderson Survivor Married, Cow Killer Sting, Aquaman Amber Heard, Where Did All My Friends Go, The Diving Bell And The Butterfly Analysis, John Layfield Wife, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics,