Telegram. Share. Green Bay Packers lead series 17-9-0 New Orleans vs Green Bay Rodgers passed for 283 yards and three touchdowns, and the Packers scored 10 points in the final nine minutes to pull out a 37-30 victory over the New Orleans Saints on Sunday night. Email. The Week 3 edition of "Sunday Night Football" will pit 36-year-old QB Aaron Rodgers and the Packers (2-0) against 41-year-old signal-caller Drew Brees and the Saints (1-1) in New Orleans.

Aaron Rodgers passed for 283 yards and three touchdowns, and the Green Bay Packers remained unbeaten with a 37-30 victory over the New Orleans Saints on Sunday night. Let's not fool ourselves. ''I feel so much more comfortable in the offense this year, and I think Matt has really settled in to the rhythm of the play calling, and it's made my job a lot easier.''. I think our offensive line has done a great job.''. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.

VK. The Saints said Peat injured his ankle. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Digg. Drew Brees seemed reluctant to throw the ball into the field, preferring instead to check the targets he was most comfortable with.

Kansas Drought 2012, Painted Pony Stock Tsx, La Galaxy Vs Houston Dynamo Predictions, Miss Universe 2016 Contestants, Flash Flood Warning Florida, 3rd Degree Silicone, Wfa Standings, Softball Logos Ideas, Easter Tornado Outbreak 2020, Shadow Self Quotes, Katy Kung, Manpower Uk Ltd, Tooth Art For Preschoolers, Does The Aviator Hotel Have A Pool, Minolta Hi-matic Af2 Repair, Wishing Lyrics Flock Of Seagulls, Can British Citizen Bring Their Parents, Fake Book Pdf, Katy Textor Pancreatic Cancer, Farmacy Honey Grail Amazon, University Of Huddersfield Ranking, Apex Gaming Technology Gmbh Austria, What Remains Documentary, Colorado Snow Totals 2019, Fractured Land Hypothesis, Tv Azteca 7, Kiku Sharda Age, Charli Xcx - Blame It On Your Love, Devil Girl Cartoon, St Clare Of Montefalco Church, Jobs In Warrington Town, Color Song Lyrics For Toddlers, Ideal Type Of Guy/girl, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Ethan Allen Collections Discontinued, Sana Amin Sheikh Biography, Fighting Korean, I Wanna Be Sedated Lyrics, Cielo Rojo Lyrics, South Park Characters Creator, Aristea Brady Cherry Creek High School, Canteen Vending, Transcanada Pipeline Network, Bjergsen Salary, Miramar Protest Tomorrow, Jason Butler Harner Wife, Woman Walks Ahead Book, ">

Telegram. Share. Green Bay Packers lead series 17-9-0 New Orleans vs Green Bay Rodgers passed for 283 yards and three touchdowns, and the Packers scored 10 points in the final nine minutes to pull out a 37-30 victory over the New Orleans Saints on Sunday night. Email. The Week 3 edition of "Sunday Night Football" will pit 36-year-old QB Aaron Rodgers and the Packers (2-0) against 41-year-old signal-caller Drew Brees and the Saints (1-1) in New Orleans.

Aaron Rodgers passed for 283 yards and three touchdowns, and the Green Bay Packers remained unbeaten with a 37-30 victory over the New Orleans Saints on Sunday night. Let's not fool ourselves. ''I feel so much more comfortable in the offense this year, and I think Matt has really settled in to the rhythm of the play calling, and it's made my job a lot easier.''. I think our offensive line has done a great job.''. But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience.

VK. The Saints said Peat injured his ankle. Out of these cookies, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Digg. Drew Brees seemed reluctant to throw the ball into the field, preferring instead to check the targets he was most comfortable with.

Kansas Drought 2012, Painted Pony Stock Tsx, La Galaxy Vs Houston Dynamo Predictions, Miss Universe 2016 Contestants, Flash Flood Warning Florida, 3rd Degree Silicone, Wfa Standings, Softball Logos Ideas, Easter Tornado Outbreak 2020, Shadow Self Quotes, Katy Kung, Manpower Uk Ltd, Tooth Art For Preschoolers, Does The Aviator Hotel Have A Pool, Minolta Hi-matic Af2 Repair, Wishing Lyrics Flock Of Seagulls, Can British Citizen Bring Their Parents, Fake Book Pdf, Katy Textor Pancreatic Cancer, Farmacy Honey Grail Amazon, University Of Huddersfield Ranking, Apex Gaming Technology Gmbh Austria, What Remains Documentary, Colorado Snow Totals 2019, Fractured Land Hypothesis, Tv Azteca 7, Kiku Sharda Age, Charli Xcx - Blame It On Your Love, Devil Girl Cartoon, St Clare Of Montefalco Church, Jobs In Warrington Town, Color Song Lyrics For Toddlers, Ideal Type Of Guy/girl, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Ethan Allen Collections Discontinued, Sana Amin Sheikh Biography, Fighting Korean, I Wanna Be Sedated Lyrics, Cielo Rojo Lyrics, South Park Characters Creator, Aristea Brady Cherry Creek High School, Canteen Vending, Transcanada Pipeline Network, Bjergsen Salary, Miramar Protest Tomorrow, Jason Butler Harner Wife, Woman Walks Ahead Book, ">

Kansas Drought 2012, Painted Pony Stock Tsx, La Galaxy Vs Houston Dynamo Predictions, Miss Universe 2016 Contestants, Flash Flood Warning Florida, 3rd Degree Silicone, Wfa Standings, Softball Logos Ideas, Easter Tornado Outbreak 2020, Shadow Self Quotes, Katy Kung, Manpower Uk Ltd, Tooth Art For Preschoolers, Does The Aviator Hotel Have A Pool, Minolta Hi-matic Af2 Repair, Wishing Lyrics Flock Of Seagulls, Can British Citizen Bring Their Parents, Fake Book Pdf, Katy Textor Pancreatic Cancer, Farmacy Honey Grail Amazon, University Of Huddersfield Ranking, Apex Gaming Technology Gmbh Austria, What Remains Documentary, Colorado Snow Totals 2019, Fractured Land Hypothesis, Tv Azteca 7, Kiku Sharda Age, Charli Xcx - Blame It On Your Love, Devil Girl Cartoon, St Clare Of Montefalco Church, Jobs In Warrington Town, Color Song Lyrics For Toddlers, Ideal Type Of Guy/girl, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Ethan Allen Collections Discontinued, Sana Amin Sheikh Biography, Fighting Korean, I Wanna Be Sedated Lyrics, Cielo Rojo Lyrics, South Park Characters Creator, Aristea Brady Cherry Creek High School, Canteen Vending, Transcanada Pipeline Network, Bjergsen Salary, Miramar Protest Tomorrow, Jason Butler Harner Wife, Woman Walks Ahead Book, " /> packers vs saints score

Kansas Drought 2012, Painted Pony Stock Tsx, La Galaxy Vs Houston Dynamo Predictions, Miss Universe 2016 Contestants, Flash Flood Warning Florida, 3rd Degree Silicone, Wfa Standings, Softball Logos Ideas, Easter Tornado Outbreak 2020, Shadow Self Quotes, Katy Kung, Manpower Uk Ltd, Tooth Art For Preschoolers, Does The Aviator Hotel Have A Pool, Minolta Hi-matic Af2 Repair, Wishing Lyrics Flock Of Seagulls, Can British Citizen Bring Their Parents, Fake Book Pdf, Katy Textor Pancreatic Cancer, Farmacy Honey Grail Amazon, University Of Huddersfield Ranking, Apex Gaming Technology Gmbh Austria, What Remains Documentary, Colorado Snow Totals 2019, Fractured Land Hypothesis, Tv Azteca 7, Kiku Sharda Age, Charli Xcx - Blame It On Your Love, Devil Girl Cartoon, St Clare Of Montefalco Church, Jobs In Warrington Town, Color Song Lyrics For Toddlers, Ideal Type Of Guy/girl, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Ethan Allen Collections Discontinued, Sana Amin Sheikh Biography, Fighting Korean, I Wanna Be Sedated Lyrics, Cielo Rojo Lyrics, South Park Characters Creator, Aristea Brady Cherry Creek High School, Canteen Vending, Transcanada Pipeline Network, Bjergsen Salary, Miramar Protest Tomorrow, Jason Butler Harner Wife, Woman Walks Ahead Book, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Digg. Kamara notched 197 all-purpose yards and two scores through the air. 0. These cookies do not store any personal information. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. VK. Rodgers, Packers unbeaten with 37-30 victory over Saints. VK. Tumblr. ''Sometimes, you've got to kind of dig deep at certain times and hold on to something and trust the players. Print. WhatsApp. Facial mask against coronavirus causing fogging of glasses? Twitter. Saints running back Alvin Kamara built on a sensational start to the season, gaining 197 yards from scrimmage and scoring twice on short passes from Drew Brees, with shifty, tackle-slipping runs after the catch. Covid Updates: No more borders for North West England, West Yorkshire and the Midlands. Sanders contributed four receptions for 56 yards and one score. It's demoralizing for the defense.''. Wide receiver Allen Lazard stepped up in a big way, hauling in six passes for 146 yards and one score. The Week 3 edition of "Sunday Night Football" will pit 36-year-old QB Aaron Rodgers and the Packers (2-0) against 41-year-old signal-caller Drew Brees and the Saints (1-1) in New Orleans. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. ''I really like the timing on certain calls,'' Rodgers said. Copyright 2020 STATS LLC and Associated Press. The New Orleans Saints suffered their first "Sunday Night Football" home loss since 2010, dropping a 37-30 decision to the Green Bay Packers at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome on Sunday, Sept. 27. ''We're not playing well enough. Linkedin. NEW ORLEANS (AP) Green Bay quarterback Aaron Rodgers sounds increasingly enamored with the scheme and play-calling philosophy of second-year head coach Matt LaFleur.

Kansas Drought 2012, Painted Pony Stock Tsx, La Galaxy Vs Houston Dynamo Predictions, Miss Universe 2016 Contestants, Flash Flood Warning Florida, 3rd Degree Silicone, Wfa Standings, Softball Logos Ideas, Easter Tornado Outbreak 2020, Shadow Self Quotes, Katy Kung, Manpower Uk Ltd, Tooth Art For Preschoolers, Does The Aviator Hotel Have A Pool, Minolta Hi-matic Af2 Repair, Wishing Lyrics Flock Of Seagulls, Can British Citizen Bring Their Parents, Fake Book Pdf, Katy Textor Pancreatic Cancer, Farmacy Honey Grail Amazon, University Of Huddersfield Ranking, Apex Gaming Technology Gmbh Austria, What Remains Documentary, Colorado Snow Totals 2019, Fractured Land Hypothesis, Tv Azteca 7, Kiku Sharda Age, Charli Xcx - Blame It On Your Love, Devil Girl Cartoon, St Clare Of Montefalco Church, Jobs In Warrington Town, Color Song Lyrics For Toddlers, Ideal Type Of Guy/girl, Yanky Meaning Yiddish, Ethan Allen Collections Discontinued, Sana Amin Sheikh Biography, Fighting Korean, I Wanna Be Sedated Lyrics, Cielo Rojo Lyrics, South Park Characters Creator, Aristea Brady Cherry Creek High School, Canteen Vending, Transcanada Pipeline Network, Bjergsen Salary, Miramar Protest Tomorrow, Jason Butler Harner Wife, Woman Walks Ahead Book,