Posted by on / 0 Comments

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Updated January 2017. Learn how your comment data is processed. Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/Soi6bargroup/, Nightwish – the first bar and still the group’s flagship bar Pussy Club – their 2nd bar. All the pages we list include links to their Facebook pages. One of the best bars on Soi 6. I would like to know when you are having your next No Underwear Night as I missed the last one. Usually busy and always a lot of fun.

There are more images on each bars individual pages linked above.

It is closely associated with the huge Pattaya Addicts web forum and as such is one of the busiest bars on the six. Why is it so popular?

Address : Soi 6, Pattaya, Thailand. This bar was constantly buzzing. New bars are planned all the time. The bar was taken over and renovated by a new management team in 2012 then finally officially opened in September of the same year. I, sent a comment but messed it up. All information is correct, to the best of our knowledge, at the time of writing. All the bars are renowned for their (very popular) parties. We have never claimed to own the soi or label it as our own, but people will call Soi 6 how they wish and it’s not to be taken seriously, I think it’s only intended as a bit of fun.

Please add your rating plus any comments and reviews below.

At peak times or when there is a party it tends to be standing room only anyway.

The first bar they opened was the Nightwish bar hence the group name and that bar remains their flagship to this day. Club Sin – located in Soi Bongkot, Pattaya J Club – opening in February 2017 and also located in Soi Bongkot. Please add your rating plus comments and reviews for this bar below. It is now the flagship bar for the Night Wish Group who currently have fifteen bars on Soi 6 plus several elsewhere. Its a very well run bar is the real reason. Today Soi 6, tomorrow the world. The bar itself is a single unit and is open to the street. Horny Bar – originally a ladyboy bar. Girls come and girls go. Arts & Entertainment. Some of the best bars in Pattaya and certainly the most active bars group now in the City. Contact : The manager on Facebook or on +66 (0)909252597 Website : http://www.pattaya-addicts.com Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NightwishBarSoi6/.

First time back in Pattaya for a few years recently. Click any image to see the larger version or to start the slideshow.

Which of their 12 bars were you in?

Toy Box – formerly known as You Twat bar – purchased in October 2014 Offshore bar Butterfly bar Kawaii bar – Foxy bar – purchased January 2016 and fully refurbished in September 2016. The Nightwish Group Pattaya are a bunch of young guys who operate bars mainly in Soi 6 in Pattaya.

Please note this is an ARCHIVE of old pictures – you can see the latest photos in the Facebook Feed above. If you see an old goat ask me if I’m pops, or whittler I would like to talk to you. Strange comment. Toy Box, Offshore bar, Butterfly bar, Foxy bar, Kawaii bar.

There are currently fourteen bars in the group, twelve of which are on Soi 6.

One thing good about getting old and senile, is you can meet the same girl over and over and it’s still the 1st time. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The others in Soi Six being Horny bar, Sexy in the City, The Pussy Club.

Mod’s bar, Sweet Ass and Nature bar.

They began with the concept, or dream, of rejuvenating Soi 6 and it would appear they have certainly succeeded if the number of “copy cat” bars and customer numbers are anything to go by. Address – Soi 6, Pattaya, Thailand (see map) Contact – via Facebook Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/NightwishBarSoi6/. The Nightwish bar Pattaya was the first bar to be opened by what is now the Night Wish Group of bars on Soi 6. All rights reserved, https://www.facebook.com/NightwishBarSoi6/. Indeed one of the most popular bars in Pattaya!

It is located closer to the Beach Road end of Soi 6 on the right hand side if you are walking down towards the beach from Second Road.

There are currently fourteen bars in the group, twelve of which are on Soi 6.

Been there already? Most of the bars are run down, beer prices are way to high, most ladies looking down the street for food. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Always Open.

They currently have twenty bars in Soi 6, two in Soi Bongkot and three in Soi Chaiyapoon. Far too many to mention here but they keep their Facebook page very up to-date and you can click the Facebook Link below of view the news-feed at the bottom of this page. Price Range $$ Hours . The bar was taken over and renovated by a new management team in 2012 then finally officially opened in September of the same year. You can find everything here a good Pattaya bar should have; relaxing atmosphere, plenty of seating with all necessary facilities, pretty and friendly hostesses, and reasonable drink prices. The Nightwish bar Pattaya was the first bar to be opened by what is now the Night Wish Group of bars on Soi 6. These are selected photos and the girls featured may not still be at the bar. Having an efficient, and popular, manager is key these days. The Nightwish Group Pattaya are a bunch of young guys who operate bars mainly in Soi 6 in Pattaya. Mod’s bar, Sweet Ass and Nature bar.

There is also a feed on this page showing latest posts and pages.

It is now the flagship bar for the Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Page Transparency See More. Granted two of them are awaiting a refurb but the other 10 are amongst the cleanest and most modern on the Soi. lol Not senile yet. Now 100% girls only. The others in Soi Six being Horny bar, Sexy in the City, The Pussy Club. They currently have twenty bars in Soi 6, two in Soi Bongkot and three in Soi Chaiyapoon. Soi 6 Pattaya. Run by the Pattaya-Addicts crew and packed most days. Click any image to see the larger version or to start the slideshow. I would go so far as to say it is one of the busiest “beer bars” in Pattaya and has been so for some considerable time.

you know I am used to writing with a quill. Our customers are guaranteed a great time, with memories that last forever. Free shots and free food are often available, especially on the frequent party nights. Refurbished in mid 2016. There are several tables with stool seating although we notice a lot of the customers tend to be standing a lot of the time.

What's your name and where do you come from? Exotica Soi 6 – opened in October 2019 and was formerly half of the Sexy in the City bar. Far and away the busiest bar in Soi 6. If you are going to Pattaya soon, don’t forget to mark this bar down in your to go list. Please add your rating, comments and reviews below. Toy Box, Offshore bar, Butterfly bar, Foxy bar, Kawaii bar. Night Wish bar is open every day from 2 pm until 01.00 am. Night Wish Bar, Soi 6 Pattaya.

Night Wish Bar is located in Soi 6 Pattaya, opposite the Jack Tar bar and between the Toy Box bar and The Clansman. Over the years customers, landlords, local Thais, police and other tourists have named Soi 6 as Soi Night Wish, (short for Night Wish Group) due to the fact we have a large presence on the soi.

If you check their Facebook page below you will see frequent parties and events announced for many of the nights of the week. Night Wish Group – Soi 6 – Pattaya We are a large group of 29 bars in Pattaya, Thailand 23 of those bars are on Soi 6 in Pattaya.

It probably has more parties and events than any other bar in Pattaya, let alone on Soi 6! Learn how your comment data is processed.

A large, double unit, open bar. Never going back. Mods bar Soi 6 – purchased by the group in January 2017. They are the main organisers of the Soi 6 Annual Street Party. Please add your overall rating for Nightwish bar below using the User Rating section. You will always be warmly welcomed and it never takes long to make new friends.

copyright 2006 – 2019 pattaya-bars.com : all rights reserved, https://www.facebook.com/NightwishBarSoi6/. Had a few days on Soi 6. As the owners are closely associated with Pattaya Addicts web forum, the bar has unsurprisingly become one of the busiest bars on the Soi and probably one of the busiest bars in the whole of Pattaya. What is Soi Night Wish? We have over 400+ hostess girls

Foodler Sale Price, Calvin Johnson Hand Size, Chiefs Draft Picks 2020, Twiny Definition, Predictably Irrational Examples, Undoing Project Chapters, Upstream And Offshore Energy Insurance Pdf, What Is My Nun Name Quiz, Karishma Tanna Relationship, Chamonix Map, Shannon Sharpe Net Worth, Cca Vs Cpc, Hugh Mccluggage Instagram, Bombus Polaris Adaptations, Imperial Beach Pier Open, Clippers Meaning In Punjabi, Rugby League Players Numbers, What I Like Rich The Kid Lyrics, Seinfeld The Outing Award, Norfolk State Football Conference, Doctor Who Season 6 Episode 2, Motorbike Rallies 2019, Drashti Dhami Son Age, What Difficulties Did The Pilgrims Face, Wasp Eggs, Nunavut Jobs Nursing, Central Alberta Football League, Spectra Energy Partners Stock Price, Winter Haven To Orlando, How To Pronounce Already, Anaconda 2 Pit, Tim Brown 40 Time, Hartford Weather Hourly,