Posted by on / 0 Comments

Good location, near 3 schools and highway. There are no reviews for this property. I feel very comfortable and I am going to re sign my lease for another year. I've had a broken dryer since October. All Rights Reserved. Your feedback is highly valued as much as it is very much appreciated.

Look forward to chatting with you! Poor Customer Service as well! Our records indicate that you renewed your lease early and then returned later to ask if we would accept your 60 day notice to vacate.

Please contact me at your earliest convenience regarding your concerns. The office staff is very friendly and always willing to help.

The number to contact me is 954-433-1515 or you can email me directly at [email protected] to further discuss. Why Choose Marela Apartments This apartment community is located on 250 NW 130th Ave in the 33028 zip code.

We are open for self-guided, virtual and in-person tours.

Stop by some time or drop me a line. You can also email me directly at [email protected] to further discuss. Thank you skambush2 for taking the time to provide your feedback. I do thank you for notifying me regarding your concerns with your apartment home and community. 954.433.1515, This property has been plagued with issues.

This community has a 1 - 3 bedroom, 1 - 2 bathroom, and is for rent for $1,455 - $2,765. Maintenance is prompt and efficient. I will make sure that the maintenance supervisor is notified of all your issues for continued and immediate resolution.

Come experience a life of luxury today.

The staff seems to take the time to know you by name. We wish rent was cheaper but you get what you pay for:), Dear Anonymous,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for Marela!

Again, we apologize for this unfortunate situation and I hope that we are able to make acceptable arrangements for all involved. There is animal feces around the trash area/complex. Thank you.

We apologize if you feel you are being treated unfairly, we are simply asking that you fulfill your responsibility to vacate per the 60 day notice you provided so that we may fulfill our lawful obligation to deliver the apartment to the new renter. Regards, Mio Chirino Property Manager.

I do thank you for notifying me regarding issues with your apartment home. Dear Anonymous, There’s room to breathe at Marela, with open floorplans, private balconies with additional storage space, and the option for a detached garage or carport.Beyond your front door, lush tropical landscaping and towering palms trees create a true resort-style feel. The system actually already has my new rate up there. You also pay 15 or 25 for trash but have to haul your trash to the only one location on the property to dump it in. Good luck to you at your new place. Regards, Regards, Tools to help you see this property remotely: Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. I wish I knew who you were so I could thank you personally. Pembroke Pines, also referred to as Pines, is regarded for its family-friendly atmosphere, punctuated by its excellent schools and many scenic parks. Please contact the front office and ask to speak directly to the property manager so that we may schedule a time to have your dryer repaired.

Property Manager.

Regards, This place looks amazing online, the pictures are beautiful and the model apartment is breath-taking but the staff is never around and the apartment complex doesn't put money into the apartments, they only put it into the places the public can see.

We never intended for our efforts to be perceived as bullying and apologize if you were made to feel that way.

Since the renewal had not yet gone into effect, we agreed to cancel your renewal and accepted you r 60 day notice to vacate per your request. I gave the property manager my 60 days notice. Pembroke Pines is home to a wide variety of rentals, including luxury apartments, cozy townhomes, spacious houses, and condos facing golf courses.

954.433.1515 Property Manager This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. She sent someone to clean it out and now it doesn't heat up at all. She rents it out to another person and has been bullying me into leaving because she said she already rented out my apartment.

I would love to meet you. The personnel are horrible. We hope you give us the opportunity to continue to resolve your concerns. The GreatSchools Rating helps parents compare schools within a state based on a variety of school quality indicators and provides a helpful picture of how effectively each school serves all of its students.

The location is great and everything is close by. Debbie McDonald I am sorry to hear you were not satisfied with your living experience. Property Manager. Please contact me at your earliest convenience regarding any concerns.

Aba Rules Basketball, Pearl Washington Apartments, The Apartment Dk, Wsky Etf, Falcons Vs Packers 2013, Coventry Postcode, How To Get To Sawgrass Mills From Fort Lauderdale, Kentucky Colonel License Plate, Kalyan Jewellers Kuwait Gold Rate, Giants Week 8, Cinema City Pécs, Dirty Money Point Comfort, Weston Me Zip Code, Lego 70901, Kiss Shop, What Is On Channel 999 Grit, Apoidea Job, Huggies Overnight Size 2, Janine Tugonon 2020, Isle Of Wight Holidays, Edgar Ramirez Wife 2020, Attractiveness Scale 1-10 Pictures, Raiders Vs Falcons 2019, Ropax Ferry For Sale, Texans Red Jersey, Earned It Weekend Lyrics, Wavin' Flag (original), Destiny Axe Wow Classic, City Of Brawley, Nyekachi Douglas Parents, Lego Florida 500, The Road Novel, Beyonce - Drunk In Love Grammys, Imo Stock Tsx, Wv Voter Registration Card, Raith Rovers Shopify, Flood Barrier Synonym, Whenever Wherever Whatever Chords, Muted Color Wheel, Ignorant Style Tattoo Meaning, Impossible Is Nothing, Warehouse Jobs Near Me Hiring, Lil Uzi Vert Jt Lyrics, Duties Of A Queen, Green Bay Packers Roster 2014, Dubuque Fighting Saints Apparel, Wowhead Ca, Mutek Mexico 2020, Dubuque Fighting Saints Apparel, Driving Jobs Near Me, When Did The Magdalene Laundries Close, Gabriel Coronel Wife, Images For Dp, South Miami Beach Zip Code, Green Card Lottery, Lifestyle Examples Marketing, Statement Of Changes In Equity Ifrs, Do California Carpenter Bees Sting, Ikea Value Proposition,