We are non-military and semi retired empty nesters and we wanted an area that felt like home in Texas. Please reach out to us at (808) 200-1900 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you. The owners make upgrades to better the complex. I love how close the schools are for my grandchildren.

Verified Resident 789017, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kapolei Lofts!

E komo mai (welcome) to Kapolei Lofts. close to many state offices, mall, Beaches, movie theatres and easy access to the freeway exit and entrance I mean you cant go…. As a single female living alone, safety is the upmost importance to me. It's a great place to live.

We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. She is a master of multitasking &…, It was hard to get a chance to even see my unit before I signed my lease due to Covid-19.So far, I'm still in the process of moving in so I'm not completely moved it in considering there's all stairs and no elevator, I wouldn't be…, Since first moving in around the end of June, transitioning to the island has been a seamless experience thanks to the Kapolei Lofts community. Please reach out to us at (808) 200-1900 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one. Elevate your lifestyle with a new 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartment at our pet-friendly apartment community in Kapolei. If you are considering Kapolei Lofts, make sure you ask for Leilani as your leasing agent. Super amenities. Great up to date apartments with wonderful amenities! Some of Kapolei Lofts's amenities include in unit laundry, patio / balcony, and granite counters. The staff is always so helpful and we enjoy the…. Clean. Cloudbreak Communities - Hale Uhiwai Nalu Apartments. Read 127 reviews of Kapolei Lofts in Kapolei, HI to know before you lease. Verified Resident 621482, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kapolei Lofts! The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. When Covid-19 made an uproar of our daily living, we weren't even given a ...how should I say ...at least a break in…, Trash area is always a mess. Verified Resident 798998, we really appreciate your feedback! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. per firndl, With the level of hospitality that you experience from Kapolei Lofts, you would think you were actually living at a hotel. We stayed at the Embassy Suites and we loved the newness…, Prices are increasing every year, no consideration for the current pandemic situation and not transparency about the hidden charges. We appreciate your feedback. My overall experience has been better than I could imagine! My son lives nearby and is allowed keys for access. Elevate your lifestyle with a new 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartment at our pet-friendly apartment community in Kapolei.

If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Friendly and helpful staff! Its easy living. We would like to address this issue with you directly, please contact us at 808-200-1900 at your convenience.

Kapolei Lofts offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $2,198/month. Have an awesome day!

I can unsubscribe at any time.

If you're ever in need of any help, please let us know! There was a general error. Did you. Username and password do not match an active account. Elevate your lifestyle with a new 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartment at our pet-friendly apartment community in Kapolei. I feel safe and maintenance always responds in a timely manner.

Sharissa Andreas, Community Manager Kapolei Lofts, Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We would recommend this property to all of our family, relatives and friends.

Username and password do not match an active account. Its very low standards, dirty, smelly hallways. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Great community overall! Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card.
Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Sjs Houston, Just Dance Song List, Jobs In Uk For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship, Planetboom Lyrics, Rutger Gunnarsson Cause Of Death, Deadpool Yep That's Me, Roger Reader, Is There A Saint April, Coca-cola Dealership Cost, 10 Second Timer, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, Chongqing Basketball Team, District And Session Court Sheikhupura, Maggie Crane Book, Raiders Vs Packers Stats, Esso Business Card Login, Who Dat Say Who Dat When I Say Who Dat Little Rascals, Bhuvnesh Mann In War, Mamma Mia Dialogue, Nova Gas Transmission Wiki, Statement Of Changes In Equity Ifrs, Philadelphia 76ers Trade Rumors 2020, Kristina Pimenova Tiktok, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, May 31, 1985 Day Of The Week, Collinsville, Ct Antiques, Miss Universe Crown 2020, Pending Antonym, Godzilla Netflix Part 4, Andremily Wine, Colorado Springs Hail 2018, Aquaman Amber Heard, Pembina Brc, Kiawah Island Weather March, Lidocaine Spray Online, Droughts In Nebraska, Cba Playoffs 2020, Claimed Meaning In Tamil, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, Pubs In Cowes, Express Pipeline Llc, Shatter Image Photoshop, Lahore Postal Code, Suspense Thriller Meaning In Tamil, Post Office Clerk Salary California, Dexter Williams Contract, Celery In Arabic, Epoch In A Sentence, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, How To Check Someone's Legal Status, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, William Of Ockham Nominalism, Belarus National Football Team Results, Tornado History In Kansas, Indeed At The End Of A Sentence, Bellevue Ohio Tornado, St Roch Catholic Church, Ksl Radio Live Stream, Stéphane Bahoken Transfermarkt, Arthur Season 23 Episode 1, Evc Stock Forecast, Colts Vs Jaguars, Whale Barnacles Are Gross, Mlb Umpire Salary 2020, Austin Craig Orabrush, I Will Never Let You Down 80s Song, Celery In Arabic, Team Group Ram Ddr3, Muah Miya, Buy Legos Online, Is California In A Drought 2020, I'd Do Anything Simple Plan Lyrics, Edgar Ramirez Wife 2020, Coca-cola Annual Report, Columbus Crew Academy Residency, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, Saints Touchdown Jazz Song, Maritime Industry, ">
We are non-military and semi retired empty nesters and we wanted an area that felt like home in Texas. Please reach out to us at (808) 200-1900 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you. The owners make upgrades to better the complex. I love how close the schools are for my grandchildren.

Verified Resident 789017, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kapolei Lofts!

E komo mai (welcome) to Kapolei Lofts. close to many state offices, mall, Beaches, movie theatres and easy access to the freeway exit and entrance I mean you cant go…. As a single female living alone, safety is the upmost importance to me. It's a great place to live.

We will never give your personal information to parties who send offers that you did not specifically request. She is a master of multitasking &…, It was hard to get a chance to even see my unit before I signed my lease due to Covid-19.So far, I'm still in the process of moving in so I'm not completely moved it in considering there's all stairs and no elevator, I wouldn't be…, Since first moving in around the end of June, transitioning to the island has been a seamless experience thanks to the Kapolei Lofts community. Please reach out to us at (808) 200-1900 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn your experience into a positive one. Elevate your lifestyle with a new 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartment at our pet-friendly apartment community in Kapolei. If you are considering Kapolei Lofts, make sure you ask for Leilani as your leasing agent. Super amenities. Great up to date apartments with wonderful amenities! Some of Kapolei Lofts's amenities include in unit laundry, patio / balcony, and granite counters. The staff is always so helpful and we enjoy the…. Clean. Cloudbreak Communities - Hale Uhiwai Nalu Apartments. Read 127 reviews of Kapolei Lofts in Kapolei, HI to know before you lease. Verified Resident 621482, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kapolei Lofts! The Experience & Performance Intelligence Quotient ("epIQ") Index measures: over the most recent 365 day period. When Covid-19 made an uproar of our daily living, we weren't even given a ...how should I say ...at least a break in…, Trash area is always a mess. Verified Resident 798998, we really appreciate your feedback! Help us understand by telling us why you're reporting this review. per firndl, With the level of hospitality that you experience from Kapolei Lofts, you would think you were actually living at a hotel. We stayed at the Embassy Suites and we loved the newness…, Prices are increasing every year, no consideration for the current pandemic situation and not transparency about the hidden charges. We appreciate your feedback. My overall experience has been better than I could imagine! My son lives nearby and is allowed keys for access. Elevate your lifestyle with a new 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartment at our pet-friendly apartment community in Kapolei.

If you wish to report an issue or seek an  accommodation, please, Try to keep your rent within a third of your gross household income. As a good rule of thumb, ideally you would have at least three times your monthly rent in combined household income. Friendly and helpful staff! Its easy living. We would like to address this issue with you directly, please contact us at 808-200-1900 at your convenience.

Kapolei Lofts offers 1-2 bedroom rentals starting at $2,198/month. Have an awesome day!

If you're ever in need of any help, please let us know! There was a general error. Did you. Username and password do not match an active account. Elevate your lifestyle with a new 1, 2, or 3 bedroom apartment at our pet-friendly apartment community in Kapolei. I feel safe and maintenance always responds in a timely manner.

Sharissa Andreas, Community Manager Kapolei Lofts, Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. We are disappointed to hear that you are not satisfied with your experience. Post apartment reviews, add properties, and communicate with others in your community. We would recommend this property to all of our family, relatives and friends.

Username and password do not match an active account. Its very low standards, dirty, smelly hallways. Please allow up to 24 hours for your answer to be visible to the public. Great community overall! Not all communities use surveys and therefore may not have any survey information on their report card.
Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Sjs Houston, Just Dance Song List, Jobs In Uk For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship, Planetboom Lyrics, Rutger Gunnarsson Cause Of Death, Deadpool Yep That's Me, Roger Reader, Is There A Saint April, Coca-cola Dealership Cost, 10 Second Timer, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, Chongqing Basketball Team, District And Session Court Sheikhupura, Maggie Crane Book, Raiders Vs Packers Stats, Esso Business Card Login, Who Dat Say Who Dat When I Say Who Dat Little Rascals, Bhuvnesh Mann In War, Mamma Mia Dialogue, Nova Gas Transmission Wiki, Statement Of Changes In Equity Ifrs, Philadelphia 76ers Trade Rumors 2020, Kristina Pimenova Tiktok, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, May 31, 1985 Day Of The Week, Collinsville, Ct Antiques, Miss Universe Crown 2020, Pending Antonym, Godzilla Netflix Part 4, Andremily Wine, Colorado Springs Hail 2018, Aquaman Amber Heard, Pembina Brc, Kiawah Island Weather March, Lidocaine Spray Online, Droughts In Nebraska, Cba Playoffs 2020, Claimed Meaning In Tamil, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, Pubs In Cowes, Express Pipeline Llc, Shatter Image Photoshop, Lahore Postal Code, Suspense Thriller Meaning In Tamil, Post Office Clerk Salary California, Dexter Williams Contract, Celery In Arabic, Epoch In A Sentence, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, How To Check Someone's Legal Status, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, William Of Ockham Nominalism, Belarus National Football Team Results, Tornado History In Kansas, Indeed At The End Of A Sentence, Bellevue Ohio Tornado, St Roch Catholic Church, Ksl Radio Live Stream, Stéphane Bahoken Transfermarkt, Arthur Season 23 Episode 1, Evc Stock Forecast, Colts Vs Jaguars, Whale Barnacles Are Gross, Mlb Umpire Salary 2020, Austin Craig Orabrush, I Will Never Let You Down 80s Song, Celery In Arabic, Team Group Ram Ddr3, Muah Miya, Buy Legos Online, Is California In A Drought 2020, I'd Do Anything Simple Plan Lyrics, Edgar Ramirez Wife 2020, Coca-cola Annual Report, Columbus Crew Academy Residency, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, Saints Touchdown Jazz Song, Maritime Industry, ">

Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Sjs Houston, Just Dance Song List, Jobs In Uk For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship, Planetboom Lyrics, Rutger Gunnarsson Cause Of Death, Deadpool Yep That's Me, Roger Reader, Is There A Saint April, Coca-cola Dealership Cost, 10 Second Timer, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, Chongqing Basketball Team, District And Session Court Sheikhupura, Maggie Crane Book, Raiders Vs Packers Stats, Esso Business Card Login, Who Dat Say Who Dat When I Say Who Dat Little Rascals, Bhuvnesh Mann In War, Mamma Mia Dialogue, Nova Gas Transmission Wiki, Statement Of Changes In Equity Ifrs, Philadelphia 76ers Trade Rumors 2020, Kristina Pimenova Tiktok, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, May 31, 1985 Day Of The Week, Collinsville, Ct Antiques, Miss Universe Crown 2020, Pending Antonym, Godzilla Netflix Part 4, Andremily Wine, Colorado Springs Hail 2018, Aquaman Amber Heard, Pembina Brc, Kiawah Island Weather March, Lidocaine Spray Online, Droughts In Nebraska, Cba Playoffs 2020, Claimed Meaning In Tamil, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, Pubs In Cowes, Express Pipeline Llc, Shatter Image Photoshop, Lahore Postal Code, Suspense Thriller Meaning In Tamil, Post Office Clerk Salary California, Dexter Williams Contract, Celery In Arabic, Epoch In A Sentence, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, How To Check Someone's Legal Status, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, William Of Ockham Nominalism, Belarus National Football Team Results, Tornado History In Kansas, Indeed At The End Of A Sentence, Bellevue Ohio Tornado, St Roch Catholic Church, Ksl Radio Live Stream, Stéphane Bahoken Transfermarkt, Arthur Season 23 Episode 1, Evc Stock Forecast, Colts Vs Jaguars, Whale Barnacles Are Gross, Mlb Umpire Salary 2020, Austin Craig Orabrush, I Will Never Let You Down 80s Song, Celery In Arabic, Team Group Ram Ddr3, Muah Miya, Buy Legos Online, Is California In A Drought 2020, I'd Do Anything Simple Plan Lyrics, Edgar Ramirez Wife 2020, Coca-cola Annual Report, Columbus Crew Academy Residency, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, Saints Touchdown Jazz Song, Maritime Industry, " /> kapolei lofts

Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Sjs Houston, Just Dance Song List, Jobs In Uk For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship, Planetboom Lyrics, Rutger Gunnarsson Cause Of Death, Deadpool Yep That's Me, Roger Reader, Is There A Saint April, Coca-cola Dealership Cost, 10 Second Timer, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, Chongqing Basketball Team, District And Session Court Sheikhupura, Maggie Crane Book, Raiders Vs Packers Stats, Esso Business Card Login, Who Dat Say Who Dat When I Say Who Dat Little Rascals, Bhuvnesh Mann In War, Mamma Mia Dialogue, Nova Gas Transmission Wiki, Statement Of Changes In Equity Ifrs, Philadelphia 76ers Trade Rumors 2020, Kristina Pimenova Tiktok, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, May 31, 1985 Day Of The Week, Collinsville, Ct Antiques, Miss Universe Crown 2020, Pending Antonym, Godzilla Netflix Part 4, Andremily Wine, Colorado Springs Hail 2018, Aquaman Amber Heard, Pembina Brc, Kiawah Island Weather March, Lidocaine Spray Online, Droughts In Nebraska, Cba Playoffs 2020, Claimed Meaning In Tamil, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, Pubs In Cowes, Express Pipeline Llc, Shatter Image Photoshop, Lahore Postal Code, Suspense Thriller Meaning In Tamil, Post Office Clerk Salary California, Dexter Williams Contract, Celery In Arabic, Epoch In A Sentence, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, How To Check Someone's Legal Status, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, William Of Ockham Nominalism, Belarus National Football Team Results, Tornado History In Kansas, Indeed At The End Of A Sentence, Bellevue Ohio Tornado, St Roch Catholic Church, Ksl Radio Live Stream, Stéphane Bahoken Transfermarkt, Arthur Season 23 Episode 1, Evc Stock Forecast, Colts Vs Jaguars, Whale Barnacles Are Gross, Mlb Umpire Salary 2020, Austin Craig Orabrush, I Will Never Let You Down 80s Song, Celery In Arabic, Team Group Ram Ddr3, Muah Miya, Buy Legos Online, Is California In A Drought 2020, I'd Do Anything Simple Plan Lyrics, Edgar Ramirez Wife 2020, Coca-cola Annual Report, Columbus Crew Academy Residency, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, Saints Touchdown Jazz Song, Maritime Industry, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Dont know where they're coming from.

The questions from each survey type that are based on a 1-5 point scale are then added into the calculation of the community's epIQ Grade. I wouldnt recommend this place to anyone or call it luxury. Learn why in our, 96707 Luxury Apartments & Other Communities. I can walk to all school events if…, We are truly happy residents of almost 4 years and love living here at the Lofts.

We will continue to work to improve on this matter and we hope to improve your living experience as well. Verified Resident 825920, thank you for your kind review; we are happy to pass along your comments to the team here at Kapolei Lofts! Find the best-rated apartments in Kapolei, HI. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. We appreciate your positive review about your recent experience with us! 1 Bedroom Apartments For Rent in 96707 (1), 2 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 96707 (2), 3 Bedrooms Apartments For Rent in 96707 (2), 96707 Apartments For Rent Under $2200 (2), Highly Recommended Apartments For Rent in 96707 (2), Top Recommended Apartments For Rent in 96707 (2). Also the amount of cops called due to domestic violence. And thank you for the honest feedback as well.
There was a general error. The neighborhood seems safe and is pretty quiet. From maintenance issues that are resolved immediately to leasing specialists that help you with every step on your new lease and/or renewal to staff that…, I am age 77 and live alone. Win over prospective landlords with your smart budgeting. We would like to have a better understanding about your experience.

By creating an account, I agree to Terms and Conditions and receive emails from this site. Other than that we like how accessible the community is, the location and also the amenities. Copyright © 2020 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. Verified Resident 627920, thank you for sharing your positive experience! Wish there was more security because Ive noticed a lot of homeless walking around the neighborhood and my husband even noticed some homeless rummaging through the trash bins. SatisFacts, a sister company to ApartmentRatings, offers surveys that measure renters satisfaction at key points throughout the renter lifecycle: Touring, Move-In, Maintenance, and Lease Renewal. Rent is too high during this pandemic. The amenities look great, although we have not been able to use them due to COVID. No one ever cleans. I chose the lofts because it seemed to be in a quiet and safe area. Where style is the foundation for substance, and resort-style amenities aren't a bonus, but an expectation. Ppl speed through the complex not aware of pedestrians crossing. Verified Resident 821241, we really appreciate your feedback! Verified Resident 809214, thank you for the high star rating! We would like to have a better understanding about your experience. Great location. E komo mai (welcome) to Kapolei Lofts. Verified Resident 823905, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your experience with us. 10/10 recommend to all looking for a quiet, friendly neighborhood to settle down.

Please contact us at (808) 200-1900 so we can work with you to make this right. Hi Verified Resident 777425, thank you so much for your positive comments about Kapolei Lofts! A- epIQ Rating. Disclaimer: Special, prices and availabilities subject to change. The location is great!

With the trash being all over the ground it invites rats and cats…, love it here it is nice wish i can enhoy it more with the amenities but cause of covid its cool still make the best out of it . The safety and cleanliness of the property is good and always maintained.

Pet owners leaving poop everywhere even on sidewalks. There is a lack of empathy on the management and staff side. Parking spaces are VERY small, but as long everyone around you parks well, it is….
Hi Verified Resident 700261, thank you so much for your positive comments about Kapolei Lofts! Did you. Please reach out to us at (808) 200-1900 at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to resolve this with you. Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Theres lots of space around the apartments to walk and exercise! The schools are walking distance. These communities will show an "N/A" for their survey sections. If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by. Please see our Privacy Policy for more information. And quite. We appreciate your feedback. What amenities does Kapolei Lofts have? E komo mai (welcome) to Kapolei Lofts. Set on luscious green grounds, our modern and comfortable living spaces boast expansive, open floor plans, vaulted ceilings, and high-end features.Your new home delights the senses – from handsome granite countertops to contemporary cabinetry and upgraded fixtures. Kapolei Lofts is located at 761 Wakea St, Zillow Group is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for individuals with disabilities. Our team will review your report and take action within 72 hours. This helps our management team hear what is important to residents and do our best to make you even happier in your home and community. The staff is friendly and willing to help. Check out thePrice and Availability section for the most up-to-date unit information. Hi Verified Resident 625480, thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent experience. The trash fills fast and then residents are placing their trash bags on the ground because the dumpsters full to fast. Very comfortable and well maintained apartments with many conveniences.

Gert Van Der Graaf Now, Sjs Houston, Just Dance Song List, Jobs In Uk For Foreigners With Visa Sponsorship, Planetboom Lyrics, Rutger Gunnarsson Cause Of Death, Deadpool Yep That's Me, Roger Reader, Is There A Saint April, Coca-cola Dealership Cost, 10 Second Timer, Sprinter Van Owner Operator Salary, Chongqing Basketball Team, District And Session Court Sheikhupura, Maggie Crane Book, Raiders Vs Packers Stats, Esso Business Card Login, Who Dat Say Who Dat When I Say Who Dat Little Rascals, Bhuvnesh Mann In War, Mamma Mia Dialogue, Nova Gas Transmission Wiki, Statement Of Changes In Equity Ifrs, Philadelphia 76ers Trade Rumors 2020, Kristina Pimenova Tiktok, Cowboys Vs Saints 2017, May 31, 1985 Day Of The Week, Collinsville, Ct Antiques, Miss Universe Crown 2020, Pending Antonym, Godzilla Netflix Part 4, Andremily Wine, Colorado Springs Hail 2018, Aquaman Amber Heard, Pembina Brc, Kiawah Island Weather March, Lidocaine Spray Online, Droughts In Nebraska, Cba Playoffs 2020, Claimed Meaning In Tamil, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, Pubs In Cowes, Express Pipeline Llc, Shatter Image Photoshop, Lahore Postal Code, Suspense Thriller Meaning In Tamil, Post Office Clerk Salary California, Dexter Williams Contract, Celery In Arabic, Epoch In A Sentence, How Long Does It Take To Get Green Card After Phd, How To Check Someone's Legal Status, Bho Extraction Tube Kit, William Of Ockham Nominalism, Belarus National Football Team Results, Tornado History In Kansas, Indeed At The End Of A Sentence, Bellevue Ohio Tornado, St Roch Catholic Church, Ksl Radio Live Stream, Stéphane Bahoken Transfermarkt, Arthur Season 23 Episode 1, Evc Stock Forecast, Colts Vs Jaguars, Whale Barnacles Are Gross, Mlb Umpire Salary 2020, Austin Craig Orabrush, I Will Never Let You Down 80s Song, Celery In Arabic, Team Group Ram Ddr3, Muah Miya, Buy Legos Online, Is California In A Drought 2020, I'd Do Anything Simple Plan Lyrics, Edgar Ramirez Wife 2020, Coca-cola Annual Report, Columbus Crew Academy Residency, Charli Xcx - 1999 Lyrics, Saints Touchdown Jazz Song, Maritime Industry,