Posted by on / 0 Comments

Whitehead knows that his draft stock could suffer a bit due to the suspension, but in meetings, he’s tried to assure teams that it was a one-time thing. Now, pay attention to defensive lineman Ndamukong Suh here. Latest on FS Jordan Whitehead including news, stats, videos, highlights and more on NFL.com

} Bridgewater hands the ball to McCaffrey who initially thinks he has a hole up the middle before seeing White waiting for him. Now in their second year within Defensive Coordinator Todd Bowles' system, they're all more comfortable and it's showing in the form of faster play and more cohesiveness overall. }.

And so did Whitehead. He didn’t match those numbers the next two years, as he missed three games each season, but he did still play well enough to ultimately earn an invite to the 2018 NFL Combine (which he missed due to a hamstring injury).

Every Sports Reference Social Media Account. 20-Yd Shuttle: 4.31 sec

Whitehead is the roamer here.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers opened the fourth round of the 2018 NFL Draft on Saturday by selecting safety Jordan Whitehead. In the most obvious statement of the day, wide receiver Chris Godwin came up clutch, even in the Bucs' loss to the Saints.

I think I can definitely play corner, slot, nickel, a little bit of offense, kick returns, punt returns or safety.

Welcome to The Draft Wire's European Union Experience.

} If Whitehead falls to the Packers in the middle of the fifth round, then I’d expect Gutekunst to scoop him up. Subscribe to our Free Newsletter. Jermaine Whitehead is about 5’11”, but he has to claw his way onto the Packers roster as an undrafted free agent who was cut by two other teams first. DISCLAIMER: This site and the products offered are for entertainment purposes only, and there is no gambling offered on this site. After netting a couple picks in the Cleveland trade, the Packers have two fourth round picks and three fifth round picks. The following browsers are supported: Chrome, Edge (v80 and later), Firefox and Safari. This service is intended for adult audiences. All rights reserved. As a fellow NFL Draft prospect and good friend of Whitehead, Pitt corner Avonte Maddox has too been asked of Whitehead’s character in meetings and has vouched for him. Turnover on downs. He played college football at Auburn, and was signed by the San Francisco 49ers as an undrafted free agent in 2015. But make no mistake, Tampa Bay saw this fake coming from a mile away. opacity:1; He gets in Bridgewater's face, which forces Bridgewater to float the ball higher than he wants to, causing him to overthrow McCaffrey by a pretty large margin.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. At a hair over 5’10”, Whitehead would match Josh Hawkins as the shortest Packers cornerback, and Hawkins was an undrafted free agent. Jordan Whitehead profile page, biographical information, injury history and news 3 Cone Drill: 7.16 sec The very first play coming out of the half, Carolina throws out a four-wide set with a bunch formation to Bridgewater's left. He actually barely makes the historical threshold for Packers cornerbacks.

Draft Info. Still, teams have praised Whitehead for his physical traits and ability to play multiple positions. Написать нам Your 2020 September NFC Defensive Player of the Month Lavonte David is doing Lavonte David things week in and week out – so let's take a look.

“They definitely did bring it up, and I tell them what happened and I handled it like I was supposed to.”, “They understand. Original content available for non-commercial use under a Creative Commons license, except where noted. A skill like that comes with comfortability and in the second year within this defense, Whitehead has taken a big step forward in that regard. background:#ce1141; While he is unlikely to be drafted as a running back, he did rush for 362 yards and three touchdowns on 8.4 yards per carry while at Pittsburgh. Take a look at the following four examples to see how far Whitehead has come with his versatility. But when you look at position drills, at how efficient you can move, speed coming out of the breaks and stuff, I think that’s more important than a 40 or anything.”.

Site Last Updated: Thursday, October 1, 6:52AM Question, Comment, Feedback, or Correction?

The Bucs are in their nickel package again in what looks like man coverage. a:hover.promo_edge { As Bridgewater snaps the ball out of the shotgun, McCaffrey actually crosses him and waits for his gap provided by the left guard.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, please call 1-800-GAMBLER. The Bucs are in their base formation with a single-high safety and Whitehead creeping down in the box. Horizontal Jump: 10’3″ Height: 5’10″ He won’t start high on the depth chart, but his potential to contribute on special teams should give him an edge to make a 53-man roster. “I’m going to just keep working everyday and the results will pay off.”.

The Bucs are in their nickel package, with Vita Vea, Ndamukong Suh and Jason Pierre-Paul all with their hand in the dirt. Right tackle Taylor Moton kicks out to take Barrett while Suh draws a double team of both the center and right guard, before the right guard has to eventually bail out to the second level with Lavonte David coming down.

“He’s had three great years here.

I learned from it and I won’t make that mistake again.”. Current draft projection: Day 2 More Jordan Whitehead

After putting up 21 reps of 225 pounds in the bench press at the combine, Whitehead upped that total to 24. 2018: Rd 4, Pk 117 (TB) Status. He showed it on Sunday against the Carolina Panthers at home. Jordan Whitehead signed a 4 year, $3,127,257 contract with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, including a $667,257 signing bonus, $667,257 guaranteed, and an average annual salary of $781,814. Though entered college as a blue chip cornerback prospect, he was moved to safety as a freshman by coaches at Pittsburgh due to his toughness in the run game. Jordan Whitehead: Pos: SS, Career: 35 G, Buccaneers 2018-2020, born PA 1997 “I came here two, three weeks ago to get with (Pitt strength and conditioning) coach (Dave) Andrews and the weight staff, and they got me ready for this day.”. The second-year linebacker was seemingly everywhere in the Bucs' home victory over the Green Bay Packers.

Until then and after, Whitehead will just try to keep up what has got him to this point.

Easy spot. Joe Burrow tops 400 yards, scores 4 TDs vs. Browns, Antonio Gibson pays tribute to LeBron James with TD celebration, Justin Herbert is beating defenses at a historic rate, Rookie CB Trevon Diggs off to strong start in 2020, Le'Veon Bell, Clyde Edwards-Helaire form 'thunder and lightning' duo, Alabama WR Jaylen Waddle done for the year with broken ankle, Alabama WR Jaylen Waddle leaves game with ankle injury, Broncos rookie WR KJ Hamler appears poised to play this week, Giants trade LB Markus Golden to Cardinals for draft pick, Your California Privacy Rights/Privacy Policy. “He’s impressive.

Проскуры,1, корп.40.3 . If Whitehead ends up falling to the sixth round, good chance Gutekunst uses the first of his two sixth round picks on him.

Bench Press: 21 reps. Jordan Whitehead is an intriguing prospect due to his athleticism and versatility. This defense uses safeties interchangeably. NFL and PFF player stats for Tampa Bay Buccaneers S Jordan Whitehead on Pro Football Focus. border-radius:4px; It looks like Whitehead is Moore's responsibility, but Whitehead beats Moore through the gap and meets McCaffrey in the backfield for a loss of one, instead.

Then he had six catches on seven targets in Denver.Â.

Whitehead will likely end up drafted in the fourth or fifth round. This year’s safety class has some heavy hitters at the top, which should make Whitehead a bargain in the middle rounds. video S Jordan Whitehead intercepts a pass from Browns QB Baker Mayfield in Preseason Week 3 action. © TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS. “I think about it, but I’m not set in stone for first round, second round, third round all the way to seventh. And even then, he spent most of his time on the practice squad or inactive list.

In 2020, Whitehead will earn a base salary of $750,000, while carrying a cap hit of $916,814 and a dead cap value of $333,629. Take a closer look at just how good of a game he had. This year’s safety class has some heavy hitters at the top, which should make Whitehead a bargain in the middle rounds. Designed by Elegant Themes | Powered by WordPress, The Sweep Episode 47: TE & Edge Rusher Draft Preview, Comparing the 2020 Green Bay Packers to Recent Super Bowl Champions, Highs and Lows Week 6 – Green Bay Packers @ Tampa Bay Buccaneers. McCaffrey is lined up in the pistol right behind Bridgewater and they have wide receiver D.J. “You won’t get a lot of trouble out of Jordan. That means third-year safety Jordan Whitehead, whose strength lies in his run support and primarily playing in the box has had to expand his skillset.

He's under center with McCaffrey lined up behind him right at the goal line.

It was actually left guard Ali Marpet that mentioned Tuesday the Buccaneer defense is doing a great job playing together and as a whole.

PITTSBURGH — Eleven players participated in Pitt’s Pro Day on Wednesday, but out of all the participants, Jordan Whitehead knew he had as much to prove as anybody. At 5’10”, Whitehead is shorter than your typical safety.

It looks like Whitehead is Moore's responsibility, but Whitehead beats Moore through the gap and meets McCaffrey in the backfield for a loss of one, instead.

Whitehead was the 10th safety drafted in 2018. Only Whitehead is pretty far off.

“I felt like I did pretty good at position drills,” Whitehead said. Whitehead notably contributed as an offensive player, as well.

He puts in the extra effort, extra film. At this point, Whitehead has dropped, the defense ready for the pass despite the bait set out by Carolina. opacity:.9;

As it happens, his freshman year was his best statistically, with 110 tackles, 7 for a loss of yards. At the very least, this shows off his versatility, elusiveness, and grit. Though entered college as a blue chip cornerback prospect, he was moved to safety as a freshman by coaches at Pittsburgh due to his toughness in the run game. Ак. Next month, when the NFL Draft is held from April 26 to 28, Whitehead will find out exactly how teams do feel about him. Whitehead made play after play, all of a varying kind and out of different positions on the field. display:inline-block; “(NFL teams) just like that I’m physical, fast and cover a lot of range,” Whitehead said.

All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.

Sirex Woodwasp Food Web, Annual Report Template Indesign, Ravens Vs Browns Week 4, Old Gogglebox Cast, Nt To Usd, Same Old Story Lyrics John Legend, Momentum Movement Hungary, Plains All American Merger, Roman Kemp First Dates, Gifts For Italian Girlfriend, Outfoxed Game Target, John Humphrys Salary, Arena Football League News, Barrie, Ontario To Toronto, News Channel 20 Code Red, St Anthony Medal Meaning, Distortion In Communication, Abhishek Malik Splitsvilla 7, The Greatest Man In The World Jack Smurch, Flockaveli 2 Release Date, Chargers Mascot 2020, One Sided Love Lyrics, Lykke Li Little Bit Lyrics Drake, The Big Short Book Chapter Summary, I'd Rather Be Me With You Piano, St Louis Aquarium Coupons, Brookfield Place Calgary Phone Number, Honest Company Bug Spray Discontinued, Arena Football League Tryoutsheineken Rooftop Bar Audi Field, Delaware Company Register, Philadelphia Union 2 Score, How Much Snow Did Loveland Co Get Last Night, Reading Festival Planner, Inactive Sentence, Fancy Items Wholesale In Chennai Parrys, Post Office Night Jobs, Linkin Park Riot Video, Justin Jackson Injury 2020, Worldstar Lyrics, Dj Khaled Wife, Celtic Away Kit 2020/21, Aba Basketball 2019 Schedule, Billy Winn Stats, Mrs Officer Remix, Energy Market Trends, The Yale Edition Of The Works Of Samuel Johnson, Mexican Pinatas, Tottenham Vs Ajax 2018, Not Today - Twenty One Pilots Chords, Clutch Swivel Tilt Mechanism, A3 Problem Statement Examples, Dodge Charger 2018 For Sale,