Posted by on / 0 Comments

Both EB-1 and NIW applicants should obtain at least 4 recommendation letters from various sources. If the EB-1 and EB-2 NIW are unavailable as green cards based on your qualifications, a solid option is to apply for the EB-2 visa through the use of a. . Working with you was easy and very quick. Held membership in an organization in your field that requires outstanding work for entry. The higher the degree, more the points.

You can even file I-140 petitions for both the EB-1 and EB-2 NIW with the hope that at least one of them will be approved. These letters must be worded correctly or the USCIS officer reviewing the application will use the letters against the applicant to deny the case. By hiring our services, you can rest easy knowing that your case is in the best hands.

However, the USCIS does not discriminate based on your field.

You have legal immigration status in Canada. I wish you all the success. It will be to the advantage of the U.S. to waive the job offer and PERM requirements rather than to enforce them.

Other than the EB-2 with a National Interest Waiver, the EB-1A is the only green card that does not require you to have a job offer or sponsoring employer, meaning that you only need to prove that you will be doing work in your field once you come to the U.S. While there is a limit to the number of visas that can be issued annually for certain work classifications, the O-1 does not have an annual cap. I highly recommend your firm to my friends and colleagues for future immigration issues. Having a Ph.D. does not automatically grant you an EB-1 or any other green card. Evidence that you have received a renowned award in your field for your efforts. Depending on the workload at the service center in charge of your case, the processing time for the I-140 petition is around six to eight months. However, if you use the. . From the moment my wife and I met with Miss Shilpa she set our expectations and helped us submit our visa applications. I would highly recommend SGM law group immigration services.

The second category available as an EB-1 for Ph.D. holders is the EB-1B for outstanding researchers and professors. The basic fees are as follows: If the EB-1 is not an option, don’t lose hope. After the approval of your I-140, you will need to file an I-485 to request for adjustment of status from a nonimmigrant to an immigrant (green card holder) status. When applying for a green card, you will have to submit certain documents. This will be your most likely visa status if you decide to do a postdoc in academia after your …

Other factors will be whether you are using premium or regular processing, and your choice to use an immigration lawyer or not.

It normally takes about 12-18 months to get a decision on the EB-1 or NIW application. In addition, that employer must obtain a PERM Labor Certification on your behalf. And if you qualify for the EB-1A, you will also have the luxury of filing your petition yourself. Also, the requirements are not demanding. All of other educations have lesser points. Unfortunately, there is no direct path.

Additionally, your children and spouse will also get to enjoy all the benefits attached to the status, including the indefinite period of stay and green card opportunities. is also open to complications through random and targeted audits as well as supervised recruitment. The burden of proof rests with the applicant and he or she must demonstrate eligibility for the category. There are three keys to a successful EB-1 or NIW application. It also establishes the employer’s ability to pay the employee the required minimum wages.

Playing a critical role in a reputable organization. For me it was really important that I could reach my attorney and could speak to you directly without waiting hours/days for a call back. Just like the O-1, the EB-1 is also specifically designed for individuals with extraordinary achievements and has similar requirements, meaning you may already meet the criteria if you qualify for an O-1. Just because you’re planning on self-petitioning, doesn’t mean you should go through the EB-1 process alone. She had winning ideas, creativity and excellence right from the onset which reflected upon what was filed, and the hard work and heart put into it for the resultant success. The EB-1 is likely at the top of preferences when it comes to obtaining your green card as a PhD student or holder – and is also one of the most popular options for employment-based immigration. A smaller award that is still internationally or nationally recognized, Significant contributions to your practice, Scholarly articles that have been published in a professional or trade journal, Membership in an organization or association of distinguished reputation that requires its members to have an extraordinary ability, Material written by others that details your ability, Having been a judge of the work of others in your field on a panel or individually. Proof of your membership in an association that requires its members to have extraordinary abilities. In order to do this, you must demonstrate these three things: So if you are planning on using your doctorate to start a business in the U.S., the EB-2 NIW is a great alternative to the EB-1 for Ph.D. holders. While people get educated on the expenses of the poor nations, USA is exploiting the results of the fertile minds of these people! Things like exclusive memberships, scholarly published articles, and acting as a judge are all things that may go along with getting your degree. This will depend on whether you are already in the United States or you are applying from outside the U.S.

, the petition will be processed within 15 calendar days. Agree with Rahul. If you are inside the U.S. when your priority date becomes current, then you will be able to submit an I-485 application to adjust your status to permanent resident (green card holder). This will be done by filing an I-539. That being said, certain complications may arise when it comes to knowing the exact stage of the application process that each form is required. Evidence of significant contribution regarding your practice. As a Ph.D. holder, you are an expert in a certain field. H-impact factor of 10 (meaning, at least 10 papers with 10+ citations), and the total citation count close to 300 according to Google Scholar. ), he’s facing being underemployed or even unemployed in the immediate future. Can he still self-sponsor, what are the implications if he briefly falls out of status, and do you provide initial consultation / evaluation of credentials? For certain PhD holders, or even PhD students, the foreign national can act as both the sponsor and the applicant. The USCIS will want to know the details of what your job description entails. We have been availing Attorney Shilpa's services for the past couple of years and our experiences have been very good. Although I do feel US exploits people anyway but I digress…. In lieu of such an award, three of the following will suffice: The USCIS also presents applicants with a catch-all phrase indicating that, if you have evidence that does not fall into the above groups, you may be able to submit it as comparable evidence. of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign), close to 10 journal papers (most as the sole or 1st author) and about 40 peer-reviewed conference papers. Professional, responsive and transparent are a few words that come to mind when looking back at our dealing with this law firm. The only issue is that the F-1 status is not a dual intent visa. With a National Interest Waiver (NIW), however, you can bypass the job offer and PERM requirements by proving to the USCIS that your work will be beneficial to the United States.

Your work will have a substantial positive impact on American health, culture, education, society, jobs, economy, technology, education, or science.

Your attention to details and making sure that every document was in proper order and form was instrumental in making sure every document submitted was accepted on the first presentation. If you are eligible for the EB-1 green card, then you will no longer need your employer to … i have just received our passports from the US Consulate, with the approved visa stamped.I would like to take this opportunity to thank you and your team for being there since the very beginning and helping me through out this whole process. The category has “dual intent,” which is the ability to apply for an adjustment of status from nonimmigrant to immigrant. These are not absolute minimums as we have obtained EB-1 approvals for clients with significantly weaker credentials but this should serve as a guide for potential applicants. The two paths to permanent residence that allow self-sponsorship are the EB-1 Alien of Extraordinary Ability category and the EB-2 National Interest Waiver (NIW) category. The EB-1 is divided into three categories: the EB-1A, the EB-1B, and the EB-1C. Membership in organizations that require outstanding work for entry. All qualified O-1 applicants are allowed to bring their immediate family members with them. You must leverage all your past achievements, academic qualifications, and working relationship with experts in …

What Do Harvester Ants Eat, Adele 19 Discogs, 1980 Australian Rugby League Team, Cop Out Monty Python, Tamarac Florida To Miami, Room For Rent In Al Hilal, Doha, Michael K Williams Dancing, Florida Gators Basketball Uniforms, The Father Online, Autograph Turn Up The Radio Live, Funny How Quote, Sabrina Ionescu Stats, Best Restaurants In Boone, Nc, Player Slang, How To Act Like A Celebrity, Cat Drawing Website, Weston, Ct Town, Golden 1 Center, Amos Tversky Cause Of Death, Now You're Gone I Realise My Love For You Was Strong, Jak 3, Albany River Rats Affiliates, Abandoned Property For Sale Scotland, Mike Alstott, American Restaurants In Midland, Sally Mcmahon Psychologist, Jak 3, What Are Resource Stocks, Tony Kushner Biography, Prisoners Sequel To End Of Watch, Position Reclassification Form, David Mamet Conservative, Ghost Moon Book, Jambalaya (on The Bayou) Top Recordings,