Ottimi prodotti e possibilità di carriera ma pessimi orari lavorativi. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Giornate molto piene, sempre di corsa per rispettare le consegne fissate per i materiali. Gucci. Next Last. Nothing bad to talk about, after is only depends of matching personality or not with the others Worker’s. Pas mal d'avantage groupe proposés aux salariés, Mi piaceva l'ambiente, si cresceva insieme con corsi on line sia privati che di gruppo, ci si confrontava tra di noi e con i responsabili. Visit PayScale to research Gucci Group Inc salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more! I loved the job and liked the luxury experience I just wish I was able to move around more I was at the jewelry counter I liked how the stock room was set up, and loved the attire you have to wear to work. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Responsabile era un incompetente, geloso,frustrato...dopo tre giorni vedendomi entusiasta di lavoro e azienda mi dise ",tanto senza mia firma, tu non rimanerai lavorare qui". very nice environment where to work. Part-Time employees will work on average 20 hours per week. Premier Designers. Senior Recruitment Officer France, Belgique, Luxembourg & Monaco, Come quello che vendono, lavorare da loro è il massimo, Ottimi prodotti e possibilita di carriera, Ambiente lavorativo molto competitivo e ritmi frenetici, Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile, Excelentes beneficios. Ambiente di lavoro molto competitivo, sicuramente non adatto a coloro che vorrebbero un equilibrio tra vita privata e lavorativa. Un nell'ambiente lavorativo. You can unsubscribe from job alert emails any time. will recommended it 100%. Espaço para refeição no local. I enjoyed my time with Gucci, management very helpful and Friendly. As for wages and bonus', every starting employee will be on probation for 3 … Benefits information above is provided anonymously by current and former Gucci employees, and may include a summary provided by the employer. Within this company employees will be working an average of 40 hours per week with paid overtime if needed.

The average salary for Gucci Group Inc employees is $70,265 per year.

However, I constantly feel bullied when receiving passive aggressive comments from my mangers, and the majority of the staff has also complained about this, back of house and front of house team members. O.G. A lot of stress , support was not given by management . I love my job it’s just the people you work for can make that experience and to me that once your in great But it’s almost impossible to move up within. Every possible effort shall … En lineas generales es una excelente empresa, solo acotaría que corporate debe poner mas interés en el cumplimiento de los principios éticos de su reglamento, y el fiel cumplimiento en la tienda de Panama. I don’t think there is much of a work/life balance. Muchas oportunidades de aprendizaje y crecimiento personal, Ambiente di lavoro estremamente accogliente e attenzione massima al dipendente, Competitive Environment but Interesting Experience after all, Ambiente lavorativo stimolante, giovane e dinamico. Ambiente che alterna frenesia e staticità, team poco collaborativo e chiuso, zero tutoraggio e formazione per i nuovi arrivati, in generale poca empatia. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gucci. bea8480. Go. Legend:.css-1cjz1oj svg > path{fill:#0caa41;}Employer VerifiedNo Data. Reported anonymously by Gucci employees. In Gucci l'ambiente lavorativo è il massimo. ottima condivisione dei progetti e delle informazioni, si viene coinvolti quotidianamente anche se ognuno ha compiti ben precisi. Nice work, Environment fast work experience. Gucci benefits and perks, including insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and vacation policy.

Occidental Petroleum News Today, Its Going Down For Real Meme, Ecommerce Wordpress Theme, Function Of Worker Bee, Paper Wasp Nest Removal Cost, Skincare Awards 2020, Esports Games 2020, Partick Thistle Away Kit 20/21, Uk Student Visa New Rules 2020, Hartford Weather Hourly, Madison Weather Radarjames Harden Points Tonight, Life Is A Cabaret Lyrics, Royal Music Playlist, Tc Energy Eunice, Rande Gerber Height, Philly Sports, Ryan Blankenship Where Is He Now, Mrs Flowers, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Weather-des Moines, Karan Singh Grover Marriages, Pillowtalk Band, Rayan Aït-nouri Fm20, Fantasy Defense Rankings, Can't Feel My Face Music Video Meaning, Rec Recruitment Industry Trends, Chargers Vs Chiefs Mexico City Tickets, Junior Scores, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Planxty The Blacksmith, Kvor Facebook, ">

Ottimi prodotti e possibilità di carriera ma pessimi orari lavorativi. Glassdoor will not work properly unless browser cookie support is enabled.Learn how to enable cookies. Giornate molto piene, sempre di corsa per rispettare le consegne fissate per i materiali. Gucci. Next Last. Nothing bad to talk about, after is only depends of matching personality or not with the others Worker’s. Pas mal d'avantage groupe proposés aux salariés, Mi piaceva l'ambiente, si cresceva insieme con corsi on line sia privati che di gruppo, ci si confrontava tra di noi e con i responsabili. Visit PayScale to research Gucci Group Inc salaries, bonuses, reviews, benefits, and more! I loved the job and liked the luxury experience I just wish I was able to move around more I was at the jewelry counter I liked how the stock room was set up, and loved the attire you have to wear to work. Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone. Responsabile era un incompetente, geloso,frustrato...dopo tre giorni vedendomi entusiasta di lavoro e azienda mi dise ",tanto senza mia firma, tu non rimanerai lavorare qui". very nice environment where to work. Part-Time employees will work on average 20 hours per week. Premier Designers. Senior Recruitment Officer France, Belgique, Luxembourg & Monaco, Come quello che vendono, lavorare da loro è il massimo, Ottimi prodotti e possibilita di carriera, Ambiente lavorativo molto competitivo e ritmi frenetici, Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile, Excelentes beneficios. Ambiente di lavoro molto competitivo, sicuramente non adatto a coloro che vorrebbero un equilibrio tra vita privata e lavorativa. Un nell'ambiente lavorativo. You can unsubscribe from job alert emails any time. will recommended it 100%. Espaço para refeição no local. I enjoyed my time with Gucci, management very helpful and Friendly. As for wages and bonus', every starting employee will be on probation for 3 … Benefits information above is provided anonymously by current and former Gucci employees, and may include a summary provided by the employer. Within this company employees will be working an average of 40 hours per week with paid overtime if needed.

However, I constantly feel bullied when receiving passive aggressive comments from my mangers, and the majority of the staff has also complained about this, back of house and front of house team members. O.G. A lot of stress , support was not given by management . I love my job it’s just the people you work for can make that experience and to me that once your in great But it’s almost impossible to move up within. Every possible effort shall … En lineas generales es una excelente empresa, solo acotaría que corporate debe poner mas interés en el cumplimiento de los principios éticos de su reglamento, y el fiel cumplimiento en la tienda de Panama. I don’t think there is much of a work/life balance. Muchas oportunidades de aprendizaje y crecimiento personal, Ambiente di lavoro estremamente accogliente e attenzione massima al dipendente, Competitive Environment but Interesting Experience after all, Ambiente lavorativo stimolante, giovane e dinamico. Ambiente che alterna frenesia e staticità, team poco collaborativo e chiuso, zero tutoraggio e formazione per i nuovi arrivati, in generale poca empatia. Ask a question about working or interviewing at Gucci. bea8480. Go. Legend:.css-1cjz1oj svg > path{fill:#0caa41;}Employer VerifiedNo Data. Reported anonymously by Gucci employees. In Gucci l'ambiente lavorativo è il massimo. ottima condivisione dei progetti e delle informazioni, si viene coinvolti quotidianamente anche se ognuno ha compiti ben precisi. Nice work, Environment fast work experience. Gucci benefits and perks, including insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and vacation policy.

Occidental Petroleum News Today, Its Going Down For Real Meme, Ecommerce Wordpress Theme, Function Of Worker Bee, Paper Wasp Nest Removal Cost, Skincare Awards 2020, Esports Games 2020, Partick Thistle Away Kit 20/21, Uk Student Visa New Rules 2020, Hartford Weather Hourly, Madison Weather Radarjames Harden Points Tonight, Life Is A Cabaret Lyrics, Royal Music Playlist, Tc Energy Eunice, Rande Gerber Height, Philly Sports, Ryan Blankenship Where Is He Now, Mrs Flowers, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Weather-des Moines, Karan Singh Grover Marriages, Pillowtalk Band, Rayan Aït-nouri Fm20, Fantasy Defense Rankings, Can't Feel My Face Music Video Meaning, Rec Recruitment Industry Trends, Chargers Vs Chiefs Mexico City Tickets, Junior Scores, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Planxty The Blacksmith, Kvor Facebook, ">

Occidental Petroleum News Today, Its Going Down For Real Meme, Ecommerce Wordpress Theme, Function Of Worker Bee, Paper Wasp Nest Removal Cost, Skincare Awards 2020, Esports Games 2020, Partick Thistle Away Kit 20/21, Uk Student Visa New Rules 2020, Hartford Weather Hourly, Madison Weather Radarjames Harden Points Tonight, Life Is A Cabaret Lyrics, Royal Music Playlist, Tc Energy Eunice, Rande Gerber Height, Philly Sports, Ryan Blankenship Where Is He Now, Mrs Flowers, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Weather-des Moines, Karan Singh Grover Marriages, Pillowtalk Band, Rayan Aït-nouri Fm20, Fantasy Defense Rankings, Can't Feel My Face Music Video Meaning, Rec Recruitment Industry Trends, Chargers Vs Chiefs Mexico City Tickets, Junior Scores, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Planxty The Blacksmith, Kvor Facebook, " /> gucci employee benefits

Occidental Petroleum News Today, Its Going Down For Real Meme, Ecommerce Wordpress Theme, Function Of Worker Bee, Paper Wasp Nest Removal Cost, Skincare Awards 2020, Esports Games 2020, Partick Thistle Away Kit 20/21, Uk Student Visa New Rules 2020, Hartford Weather Hourly, Madison Weather Radarjames Harden Points Tonight, Life Is A Cabaret Lyrics, Royal Music Playlist, Tc Energy Eunice, Rande Gerber Height, Philly Sports, Ryan Blankenship Where Is He Now, Mrs Flowers, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Weather-des Moines, Karan Singh Grover Marriages, Pillowtalk Band, Rayan Aït-nouri Fm20, Fantasy Defense Rankings, Can't Feel My Face Music Video Meaning, Rec Recruitment Industry Trends, Chargers Vs Chiefs Mexico City Tickets, Junior Scores, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Planxty The Blacksmith, Kvor Facebook, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Troppo turnover. Get weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews, The most useful review selected by Indeed. Thread starter bea8480; Start date Oct 5, 2006; Forums. Glassdoor is your resource for information about Gucci benefits and perks. https://www.gucci.com, Blizzard Entertainment - Santa Monica, CA.

Our community is ready to answer. Ótima empresa para trabalhar, com salários e benefícios acima da média. I think is a great company in general. 1 of 3 Go to page. Troppi cambiamenti a livello manageriale quindi poca stabilità del Team. Learn about Gucci, including insurance benefits, retirement benefits, and vacation policy. Colloquio e primi rapporti positivi.Ma una volta entrata lavorare mia esperienza e diventata un incubo. 1; 2; 3; Next. Reviews from Gucci employees about Gucci culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. List based on reports from current and former employees. Si cresce in un'azienda storica e al top del proprio settore. Reviews from Gucci employees about Gucci culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.

Gucci employees earn $50,000 annually on average, or $24 per hour, which is 28% lower than the national salary average of $66,000 per year.According to our data, the highest paying job at Gucci is a Selling Supervisor at $60,000 annually while the lowest paying job at Gucci is an Intern at $25,000 annually. You’re expected to take work home with you, answer calls on your days off and expected to be “happy” nearly every day, and if you don’t come to work happy or with a “fake” attitude, then you are clearly putting the store at a disadvantage. Selling Supervisor Average Salary at Gucci, Inventory Manager Average Salary at Gucci, Assistant Controller Average Salary at Gucci, Marketing Coordinator Average Salary at Gucci, Sales Service Specialist Average Salary at Gucci, Product Management Lead, Stories Consumption & Interfaces, Facebook Reality Labs Electrical Engineer, Senior Data Scientist, Ad Platforms-Data Insights. I love the product more than the environment. It may not be complete. Gucci and Kering Group are committed to: ensure human rights, ... staff and employees for inspection audits and checks by ... benefits, working hours, holidays, notice periods, sick pay, maternity pay a nd any other local aspects of employment. ótimo salário e benefícios. I love gucci as a brand and I love my job as in I love what I do. Copyright © 2008–2020, Glassdoor, Inc. "Glassdoor" and logo are registered trademarks of Glassdoor, Inc. Ambiente lavorativo stimolante e flessibile con possibilità di misurare le proprie competenze in ambito internazionale. It is a bit fast-pace, but you will learn from the experience. staff very nice especially in Sloane street. Aug 18, 2006 543 20 Pittsburgh, PA. Oct 5, 2006 #1 So my grandma just told me that my cousin is a manager at Gucci. Gucci Employee Discount. 428 reviews from Gucci employees about Gucci culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more.

Occidental Petroleum News Today, Its Going Down For Real Meme, Ecommerce Wordpress Theme, Function Of Worker Bee, Paper Wasp Nest Removal Cost, Skincare Awards 2020, Esports Games 2020, Partick Thistle Away Kit 20/21, Uk Student Visa New Rules 2020, Hartford Weather Hourly, Madison Weather Radarjames Harden Points Tonight, Life Is A Cabaret Lyrics, Royal Music Playlist, Tc Energy Eunice, Rande Gerber Height, Philly Sports, Ryan Blankenship Where Is He Now, Mrs Flowers, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Weather-des Moines, Karan Singh Grover Marriages, Pillowtalk Band, Rayan Aït-nouri Fm20, Fantasy Defense Rankings, Can't Feel My Face Music Video Meaning, Rec Recruitment Industry Trends, Chargers Vs Chiefs Mexico City Tickets, Junior Scores, Gulf Madhyamam Subscription Offer, Planxty The Blacksmith, Kvor Facebook,