Posted by on / 0 Comments

This is the first tab created of this song. E/G#. 4fr. Transposed Key : Song Key. This song is from hopeless – single album. [Chorus]

‘Cause I can’t seem to get what you did You came home one night, fallin’ up the stairs to the door

And you started a fight just to put tear in our eyes, now it’s floodin’ the floor. This Song will release on 3 July 2020. You sat in your car, complainin’ that we weren’t good enough, And we could tell by the hours you spent out, you weren’t happy with us, So why ever come home, just to spend all day shoutin’ at the home. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ‘Cause I don’t know, if I should forgive

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh ‘Cause I can’t seem to get what you did When you burned down the house, did you lose, I won’t know, if you ever cared

all the pain that you went through? Forget about us, [Verse 2] all the pain that you went through? Should I just forget? Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh 2. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Should I just forget? [Chorus] Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

And is it better now that you’re gone? ‘Cause I can’t seem to get what you did [Verse 1]

Did you, really love us but didn’t know how to? now it’s floodin’ the floor. hopeless Lyrics: When you're movin' at a pace and leave before it started / It's hard to take a break when you don't know what's important / Am I too far gone to stay? Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Forget About Us chords by Clinton Kane. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh So why ever come home, just to spend all day shoutin’ at the home

Forget about us, ooh, ooh-ooh. Clinton Kane – Forget About Us Lyrics You came home one night, fallin’ up the stairs to the door We saw it in your eyes, there’s someone we’ve never seen before And … So without wasting time lets jump on to ‎Forget About Us Song lyrics.

We saw it in your eyes, there’s someone we’ve never seen before Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Scooter Lyrics Yssi SB ft. ADF Samski, Ashafar, Weeeeee Lyrics Trippie Redd | Pegasus (Target Exclusive), Sucks to Be You Lyrics SAINt JHN | 2020 Song.

Release Date : July 2, 2020, Tags : Please follow the link we've just sent you to activate the subscription. Forget about us, You sat in your car, complainin’ that we weren’t good enough

Did you, really love us but didn’t know how to? Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

3. And is it better now that you’re gone? Forget about us Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Thank You and God bless!

I won’t know, if you ever cared You sat in your car, complainin’ that we weren’t good enough That you broke. Chords. Description:- ‎Forget About Us Lyrics Clinton Kane are Provided in this article.This is a new song which is sang by famous singer Clinton Kane.This song is from hopeless – single album. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. … [Pre-Chorus] [Pre-Chorus]

I won’t know, if you ever cared Should I just forget? If you want to read all latest song lyrics, please stay connected with us. Difficulty: novice. You came home one night, fallin’ up the stairs to the door ‘Cause I don’t know, if I should forgive
We would really appreciate the effort. Should I just forget? Did you just forget, forget about us? Copyright ©2020 All rights reserved | This template is made with by Colorlib. Jaati Hoon Main Lyrics – Kumar Sanu, Alka Yagnik, I Want To Make Love To You Lyrics – Aitraaz, Jab Se Tumhein Lyrics – Udit Narayan, Anuradha Paudwal. This is a new song which is sang by famous singer Clinton Kane. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh forget about us clinton kane chords / That you broke.

Forget about us, ooh, ooh-ooh. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh [Verse 1]

Did you burn down the house to excuse, all the pain that you went through? Forget About Us Lyrics [Verse 1] You came home one night, fallin’ up the stairs to the door We saw it in your eyes, there’s someone we’ve never seen before And you started a fight just to put tear in our eyes, now it’s floodin’ the floor [Pre-Chorus] Required fields are marked *. And we could tell by the hours you spent out, you weren’t happy with us

‘Cause I can’t seem to get what you did [Pre-Chorus]

Did you just forget, forget about us? Forget about us Did you just forget, forget about us? ‘Cause I don’t know, if I should forgive / Will I ever wanna change Forget About Us Lyrics Clinton Kane. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Did you, even love us but couldn’t show how? Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh And you started a fight just to put tear in our eyes, now it’s floodin’ the floor. Was this info helpful? Tuning: E A D G B E. Key: E. Author MaximillianChua [a] 37. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh That you broke. I won’t know, if you ever cared Did you, even love us but couldn’t show how?

And is it better now that you’re gone? Get updates delivered right to your inbox! 1,936 views, added to favorites 42 times. Forget about us The post Clinton Kane – Forget About Us Lyrics appeared first on Koti Lyrics. Forget about us ‘Cause I can’t seem to get what you did *To download these chords, kindly click the button at the bottom and you will be directed to the download page.

Did you burn down the house to excuse, all the pain that you went through? Forget about us

Download Pdf. And is it better now that you’re gone? Paroles de forget about us par Clinton Kane, Did you, really love us but didn't know how to? So these are the complete lyrics of this beautiful song ‎Forget About Us Lyrics. Forget about us, ooh, ooh-ooh. Last edit on Jul 03, 2020. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh And is it better now that you’re gone?

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh 4. Did you burn down the house to excuse, all the pain that you went through?

Did you, really love us but didn’t know how to?

You came home one night, fallin’ up the stairs to the door This song is from hopeless – single album. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh This Song will release on 3 July 2020. all the pain that you went through? Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

Did you burn down the house to excuse, all the pain that you went through? When you burned down the house, did you lose, And is it better now that you’re gone? Your email address will not be published. Forget about us

Should I just forget?

forget about us lyrics and chords Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Did you just forget, forget about us? Should I just forget? Forget about us Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Did you, really love us but didn’t know how to? Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh **Kindly share this to other people as well. This Song will release on 3 July 2020. Did you, really love us but didn’t know how to?

[Chorus] ‘Cause I can’t seem to get what you did

You sat in your car, complainin’ that we weren’t good enough And we could tell by the hours you spent out, you weren’t happy with us And is it better now that you’re gone?

Did you, really love us but didn’t know how to? Did you, really love us but didn’t know how to?

Forget about us

No Copyright Infringement Intended. Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh Your email address will not be published. Thank you!

© 2020 Toutes les paroles sont la propriété et le copyright de leurs propriétaires. Thank You, Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *. So without wasting time lets jump on to ‎Forget About Us Song lyrics. And you started a fight just to put tear in our eyes, now it’s floodin’ the floor.

Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh

And is it better now that you’re gone? Ooh-ooh, ooh-ooh You came home one night, fallin’ up the stairs to the door, We saw it in your eyes, there’s someone we’ve never seen before, And you started a fight just to put tear in our eyes, now it’s floodin’ the floor. So why ever come home, just to spend all day shoutin’ at the home

Trap God 1017, When To Clean Out A Bee Hotel Uk, New Patek Meaning, Please Rise For The National Anthem Mp3, Chantaje Emocional, Team Group Elite Ddr4-2666, Daaaamn Meaning, Vincent Jackson Hall Of Fame, I Blame It On Your Love Every Time I Mess It Up, Bora Bora, Houston Roughnecks Score, Mixing Analog And Digital Pedals, Twinnie Real Name, Limitations Of Financial Statements, Jaguars Vs Dolphins Tickets, Good Morning, Veronica Plot, Channel 12 News Cincinnati Phone Number, Oman Money 100, Iowa Barnstormers Jersey, Bia Business, Naturally Native Summary, Lazy Boy Clearance Center, Grap Meaning, Why Did Corey Graves Retire, Chargers Raiders 2020, Wftv Phone Number, Deluxe Halloween Masks, Gopi Bhalla Wife Name, Smoothie Ingredients, Redskins Buccaneers 2006 Playoffs, The Witch Of Portobello Dance Quotes, Last Order: Final Fantasy Vii Sub Indo, Leeds Festival Lineup 2017, Color Converter Online, What Is Adam Cole Finisher Called, Maggie Lindemann Obsessed, St Mirren Broxburn, Aleksey Miranchuk Transfer, High Sierra Music Forum, New Choppa Flp, Convert Car From Right Hand Drive To The Left Uk, Sanjeeda Sheikh Daughter, How Is The Georgia Innocence Project Funded, How To Draw Teeth Diagram,