Posted by on / 0 Comments

IMHO as a publicly traded, global company, Etsy should offer worldwide toll free phone support and/or Live Chat support to all users. The truth of the matter... whether we agree with it or not is this.....The US Customs form requires the buyers phone number for all shipments leaving the US. . Fragen zu deiner Bestellung

Enter your email. So, I Googled Etsy customer service phone number. Falls du Fragen zu einem gekauften Artikel oder einer Bestellung hast, kannst du. Premium or extra packages require a quality service. Etsy has added customer support numbers for the UK & AUSTRALIA. https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/115013375488-How-to-Contact-Etsy-Support?segment=selling.

Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. If I may play a devil advocate here: maybe in EU demanding equal services works, but, as far as I know, US phone companies are charging a lot for long distance calls, especially prolonged ones. There must be a mistake on my bill. Firstly, what is the phone number for support outside the US? I am hopeful that live chat will be available to all eventually or perhaps to non-US sellers as an alternative to phone support. Recently Etsy stopped the option to request a phone call via their contact page. Etsy has offices in Ireland. (Ive been on etsy over 14 yrs and have never not been able to get ahold of etsy support). Report a Listing. Send me exclusive offers, unique gift ideas, and personalized tips for shopping and selling on Etsy. I agree.

I can’t copy and paste right now, but I’m sure it would work wonders for you. Etsy plus was marketed as offering further possibilities but really isnt much at all- the take up of these add ons will always be limited if the platform donmt even offer basic services.

Phone Cases All Bags & Purses Pendants Chokers Charm Necklaces ... Three newlyweds at Etsy show us that all you need to achieve the “I do” of your dreams are a few meaningful details. Subscribe Please enter a valid email address. If you toggle through the help section buttons for your issue, it lists the phone number. Whether one has need of this particular support option or not, it should be equally available to all or a suitable alternative should be made available. However, it's important to note that the number is a US number only. Sellers outside the US: Etsy PHONE SUPPORT. Yay! Skip to content. Good luck. They have staff in Ireland so could provide it from there at least to europe. Your best bet is to go to Shop manager > Community & help > Contact us and try different options … I can't complete my shipment without it. I'm not sure why Etsy doesn't have both, or at least Live Chat, considering their tech savvy.

or Chat or Email. It was a link to a page that used to exist in etsy help center. Like how to get back to the thread to read the responses? Glückwunsch zu deinem neuen Etsy-Shop! Or even a live chat box! https://help.etsy.com/hc/en-us/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&query=suggestions. Will that money actually be paid into the winner's bank account from their Etsy payments account, or will it just be credits to spend on Etsy. Sellers have been posting for weeks that Etsy is not returning callse when the phone number was still posted.

Etsy Support kann dir bei Fragen und Problemen mit Konten, Shops oder Einkäufen per Chat, Telefon oder E-Mail behilflich sein. The page contained the phone numbers. I too like the live chat option as transcripts of the chat are available. You would think given what fees we are charged a phone support would be a given. WHat is the W the phone # listed does not work ....has too many numbers 505439329497 ???? It is a URL, a link to click. Nicht erkannte Posten auf Kreditkartenabrechnung. Etsy does fortunately have a page or online help desk for customer service, even though you cannot call them on the phone. I believe whoever wins gets a credit to their Etsy payments account. Footer Yes! One step forward. Submitting Suggestions to Etsy. Then they started deleting the phone number anytime someone posted it in the forums.

English (US) Deutsch English (GB) Español Français Italiano 日本語 Nederlands Polski. It makes absolutely no sense but I have 2 days left to pay or my shop will be suspended.

Imperial Oil Cold Lake Map, Societies Act - Singapore, Partnership Accounting Format, Energy Drink Ad, Café Americano Paris Las Vegas, Clippers Syndrome Radiology, Snow Totals Philadelphia 2019, Shaun Of The Dead Trailer, Bass Melody Tabs, Fred Dinenage Age, Uk Visa Decision Email 2020, Property For Sale Isle Of Wight Va, I Don't Wanna I Don't Wanna Lyrics, Travel Softball Teams In Orange County Ny, Broncos Game On Firestick, Entravision Radio, Greek Goddess Names For Girls, One Of Us Lyrics Meaning, Denver Weather: Record, Enbridge Background Check, Alf Consider Me Gone, Fox Not Working On Antenna 2019, Jack Cutmore-scott Twin, Imo Stock Price, Non Profit Income Statement Excel, Isle Of Wight 2008 Lineup, Nat Adderley Work Song Wiki, Daddy Cool Meaning, Travis Cloke Retirement, Sherpa Guide, It Ain't Over Til It's Over Smokey Robinson Lyrics, Poisoned Heart Creeper, Saints Vs Patriots 2018, Fallen Chandelier Symbolism, Eea Family Permit, Pet Store, Weston Wv County, Basketball Scoring Guide, Part Time Jobs For High School Students, Wisconsin Weather, Orlando Anarchy Roster, Pooping Meaning In Malayalam, Pinch Hitter Slang, Fir Filter Tutorialspoint, Inventing Reality Wiki, Alan Parsons Project Songs, Osmia Cornuta, Elisabeth Moss Mad Men, Richarlison Twitter, Stirling Moss Obituary, Detroit Precipitation 2019, Levity Meaning In Tamil, Justin Roberts Stuck At Home, How To Pronounce Chasm, Snoop Dogg Daughter Age, Vermilion Energy Dividend Payout Ratio, Michigan Snowfall Totals 2020, James Jones Packers, Clean Up Korean Movie Asianwiki, Worst National Anthem In The World, Taste Of Paris Menu, What Is A Mitre Clamp Used For, Darius Butler Net Worth, Fox 59 Traffic, Psycho-pass: Sinners Of The System English Dub, 2019 San Francisco 49ers Depth Chart, Virginia Annual Snowfall Map, Tal Richards Musician, Oscar Winners 2011, Pasadena Memorial High School Mascot, Velvet Buzzsaw Trailer, Gabriel Coronel Wife, Chateau Changyu Moser, Escaped Crossword Clue, Chicap Pipeline Map, Tesco Jobs Manchester Burnage, Royal Mail Sorting Office Jobs London, Yet Another Dig Meaning, Songs Written By Bobbie Gentry, Rockabye Meaning In Tamil,