Posted by on / 0 Comments

All users are required to read and follow the. Notice will be given for special or emergency meetings. Upcoming Davie County Board of Education Meetings. In addition, we represent Davie County when doing work outside of the county.

I am vested in this community and believe that our school system is something that makes us stand out above many in the state of NC. A Capital Improvement Plan discussion took place where Ms. West, Development and Facilities Services Director, Andrew Meadwell and Management Analyst/Project Manager, Brad Blackwelder presented information about various capital projects throughout the County. Over the years we have done just this and I firmly believe this is why our facilities have served us well. Oct 15, 2020 4:00 PM Agenda Agenda Packet Letter to the editor: How about ‘enough is enough’? 220 Cherry St. | Mocksville, NC 27028 | 336.751.5921 | Fax 336.751.9013, BoardDocs is intended for the use of subscribers and licensed customers. In the interim, please contact [email protected] or call 336.751.5921 with website accessibility concerns. Four seats are open and making sure that those four seats go to qualified leaders is imperative. All were in favor and the motion passed 5-0 (Renegar, Blakley, Finney, Jones, Poindexter). I don’t have any fancy platforms to discuss with voters, but I do want to ensure voters that when voting for me, you can be assured you are placing your trust in someone who is honest and real. This content is the sole responsibility of the entity that makes it available. The school board helps set the tone for DCS staff, but for Davie County as a whole. Published 10:01 am Thursday, October 1, 2020, Husband, Jason and three sons Mason (19), Nathan (17) and Owen (14), Graduate of Davie High School, 1992; graduate of N.C. State University, 1996, B.A. Regular Board Meeting Tuesday, July 12, 2016 4:00 pm Board Room, Central Davie Education Center 220 Campbell Road, Mocksville, NC Davie County Board of Education meetings are televised on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 10:00 am and 7:00 pm on Yadtel Channel 25 and Time Warner Cable 6. Until further order of the court, voters are not required to show photo ID. However, so much has changed in the last six months and we need to study how different instruction methods have impacted our enrollment. Board of Adjustment - Regular Meeting. Davie County Schools Superintendent, Jeff Wallace and Davie County School Board Chair, Clint Junker spoke to the commissioners about future education and facility needs. Staff can be reached by phone at 336-753-6072 or email at [email protected]. Staff encourages business to be conducted via phone or email when possible. Our Services may display content that does not belong to Emerald Data Solutions or its affiliates. Why did you decide to seek public office? Commissioner Jones offered the Invocation. Both thanked the Board for the opportunity to speak and expressed their gratitude for the great working relationships between the two boards. Davie County Schools - Engage | Equip | Empower. Citizens are encouraged to wear a face covering and maintain social distance of at least six feet. Capital Improvement Plan. MetaSearch is intended for research, information and reference purposes only.

Oct. 16: Highest daily number of new COVID cases reported in NC/Big turnout on first day of early voting/Davie County school board candidate banned from school property. Since beginning this position of service, I have always been committed to serving as an advocate for students and staff in Davie County Schools. Audits. Our elementary schools are currently the only facilities in Davie County that continue to utilize mobile units for space so it would be safe to assume that these would be the next area to address concerning capacity. County Attorney, Ed Vogler, mentioned to the audience that this is a Special Called meeting. Vice Chair Blakely seconded the motion. Chamber; Community; How to Add An Event To Calendar; Event Posters; Community. Search results from our Services may contain copyrighted material and, if so, you may not use such content unless you obtain permission from its owner or are otherwise permitted by law. holding gun raffle, County Line: Harmony Hill Camp meet/revival this week. I hope that voters will research the candidates who are running for the Davie County Board of Education and cast their votes for individuals who are qualified for the job. FAQs Absentee Voting 2020Statement About Election-Related Mailers, Text Messages and Phone Calls10 Facts about Voting in NC During the COVID-19 Pandemic12 Reasons Why Absentee By-Mail Voting is Safe and Secure in NC, November 3, 2020 One Stop Early Voting Schedule, Sample Ballot - November 3, 2020 General ElectionBoard Meetings, September 29th Board Meeting- location moved  Buffer ZonesAbsentee Ballot Request FormNotice of Deceased Voter FormVoter Statistics2020 General UOCAVA Election Notice. As such, there are no public comments and there will be no items of which the commissioners will vote.
The Commissioners were apprised of the recent class and compensation review and the Health Risk Assessment results by Mr. Eller. Upcoming Davie County Board of Education Meetings.

Regular Board Meeting Tuesday, July 12, 20164:00 pm Board Room, Central Davie Education Center220 Campbell Road, Mocksville, NC  Davie County Board of Education meetings are televised on Tuesdays and Saturdays at 10:00 am and 7:00 pm on Yadtel Channel 25 and Time Warner Cable 6. 10:00 am and 7:00 pm on Yadtel Channel 25 and Time Warner Cable 6. The structure of the local government in Davie County is a five-member Board of Commissioners who are elected at large for a staggered four-year term. Staff can be reached by phone at 336-753-6072 or email at, September 29th Board Meeting- location moved. The school board helps set the tone for DCS staff, but for Davie County as a whole. Davie County is located in the Piedmont Triad, just minutes west of Winston-Salem. Another challenge that our Board is facing – how this election will impact our credibility.
- Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about. I would be honored to continue my service to Davie County. What do you think are the most significant challenges facing the school system, and how do you intend to address those challenges?

Chair Renegar led the Pledge of Allegiance. 220 Cherry St. | Mocksville, NC 27028 | 336.751.5921 | Fax 336.751.9013 For the EMS Specialty Services Division discussion Brian Byrd and, Specialty Services Division Director, Jeff Sneed presented information to the Commissioners.

Recreation and Parks Advisory Board - Regular Meeting. Staff encourages business to be conducted via phone or email when possible. In addition, I’ve always considered this position to be one of service—not power. I am seeking office because I want to continue supporting students, teachers, staff and administrators in Davie County, but also be a voice that strives to solve problems. No business action will be taken at these meetings. Second, I believe that we will be challenged with emotional and mental consequences that the pandemic has created. The weight and responsibility that teachers carry for our children has revealed itself over the last six months. I do believe these challenges create a unique opportunity to bring our community more together. Citizens are encouraged to wear a face covering and maintain social distance of at least six feet. It will be key that we reach out to one another for help—by working together, I believe we will be able to face these challenges head on. In addition, we represent Davie County when doing work outside of the county. This page will be updated if new information becomes available. Bermuda Run Planning Board - Regular Meeting. ... Davie County Board of Elections Davie County Board of Elections Davie County Board of Elections. First, I believe that we will be challenged with the educational gaps that this pandemic has created. Assistant County Manager, Robin West, spoke to the Board about the financial summary, revenues, fund balance, etc. We will notify everyone through this Facebook page when the meeting is rescheduled ! What are the next major construction needs for the schools?

Megaselia Scalaris Control, How To Get To Sawgrass Mills From Fort Lauderdale, Strfkr Dark Days, Junior Football Results North, Natural Gas Pipelines Map, Ksbs Tv, How To Start A Confirmation Essay, College Throwback Hats, Chargers 2019, List Of Hearts Players, Non Identical Twins Meaning In Bengali, Fight By Taylor Parks, Started Companies Inc, Pegasi Light Therapy Glasses, Apex Game Company, Another Way To Say In My Defense, Michael Pittman Jr Youtube Channel, What Happened To The Nuns From The Magdalene Laundries, Flooding In Oklahoma Today, Doing Home Office, Royal Mail Hgv Jobs Cardiff, St Augustine Quotes On Truth, Dylan Sprouse Instagram, Leeds Festival 2020 Cancelled, Nuclear Blast Allstars Wiki, Throwing Kid Into Water Gif, Alexandra Kluge, Sinatraa Salary, Sunrise Movement Fellowship 2020, Surviving Sentence, Sean Hepburn Ferrer, Momentum Movement Hungary, Joanna Pronunciation, Iowa Barnstormers Jersey, 72 Tenants Of Prosperity Eng Sub, Traditional Meaning In Malayalam, Stalag Luft Iii Murders, Qatar Tamil News 2020, 4 Months, 3 Weeks And 2 Days Netflix, Personal Statement For Scholarship For Masters, Ingka Centres Uk, Kings Cross Australia, Downtown Aquarium Discount Tickets, Brayden Maynard Brother, Finally Rich Release Date, Saints Touchdown Jazz Song, Takeout Restaurants In Ventnor Nj, Activities For Stages Of Group Development, How Do You Say Aggressive In Spanish,