Posted by on / 0 Comments

You can also Call us at : +18476730300 OR Email us at: [email protected] Similar Items.
SEALED AIR® brand Shanklin® shrink tunnels are well suited to a variety of shrink wrap applications. I have been using M&M Equipment through different employers for the last 20 years. Shrinking high volume, heat absorptive surfaces, or irregular shaped packages is what Shanklin® single-chamber shrink tunnels have been designed for A longer single chamber increases shrink capacity at higher speeds, and fully controllable air temperature and velocity allow you to customize shrinking conditions to the application New. Featuring a new plastic belt, all new fittings, and a new design to prevent damaged chicken. Since 1991, a leading supplier of used processing and packaging equipment for the food industry. Customize the shrink conditions to each unique package with two independently controlled tunnel temperatures. Our shrink wrap tunnels are flexible, dependable, and ready to take on your toughest shrink wrap challenges. Reducing Food Waste Throughout The Global Supply Chain, Ensuring Food Safety With CRYOVAC® Brand High-Performance Barrier Packaging, How New Automation Technologies Will Transform Poultry Processing, Education Is Critical to Combating Fish and Seafood Waste, Our Commitment to Employees & Customers During COVID-19. Cryovac Shrink Tunnel FEATURES SF4020G uses advanced circulation technology and special manufacturing. When combined with our CRYOVAC® brand shrink bags, the end result is a better protected and more visually appealing product. Shanklin, High-speed, dual-chamber tunnel, each with independently controlled temperature and air velocity, Two models offer varying tunnel passage dimensions for diverse shrink wrap applications, Pairs with the Shankin Hyspeed Servo Series, Tunnel passage: 10 in H x 18 in W x 61 in L, Tunnel size: 38 in W overall x 38 in H above conveyor, Tunnel passage: 12 in H x 22 in W x 84 in L, Tunnel size: 43 in W overall x 41 in H above conveyor, Precisely engineered hot air circulation pattern produces tightly shrink-wrapped packages, Optional live roller conveyor recommended for wide, heavy products and rolls wrapped in polyolefin or PVC shrink films, Pairs with the Shanklin automatic L-sealer, Tunnel Passage: 12 in H x 22 in W x 42 in L, Tunnel Passage: 6 in H x 36 in W x 14 in H (20 in H also available), 3 Ways IoT Is Transforming the Food Industry, Recycling and Reusing Packaging Materials, Shippers Beware: Freight Costs Can Cost You Everything, Sustainability Impact of E-Commerce Packaging, Changing Face of the Retail Grocery Shopper, Limited Touchpoints Ease Consumer Concerns, Case Ready Packaging Helps Offset Uncertainty, Sealed Air Supports COVID-19 Relief Efforts, Paper Remains Top Pick for Recyclable Packaging, The Environmental Impact of Damaged Products, Fulfillment Design and Engineering Services. Their knowledge of the industry and customer service is second to none. Weight 360/320 kgs 470/420 kgs S hrink Film POF,PVC,PP POF,PVC,PP Packaging & Shipping Packaging & Delivery Packaging: wooden boxes Delivery time: 30 working days We can also design the machine as your request, just tell us the size and weight of your products, we'll make … Multivac Mdl. A shrink tunnel provides the final, critical step in achieving a skin-tight, vacuum-sealed bag. You can also Call us at : +18476730300 OR Email us at: [email protected]. Packaged food products that may be prone to bacterial growth or discoloration after exposure to heat should be re-chilled as quickly as possible after shrink.

I have bought and sold numerous pieces of equipment of the years from M&M and have found Marty and Marc to be a great source of information to lead me in the right direction for selling or purchasing equipment. Shrinking high volume, heat absorptive surfaces, or irregular shaped packages is what Shanklin® single-chamber shrink tunnels have been designed to perform with ease. Maintenance Director | Frontiere Natural Meats. For applications that require cooling prior to distribution or the next process step, we also offer a chill tunnel that removes heat immediately after the shrink process. The tunnel aperture on the machine is 22 inc... VC999 Hot water Shrink Tank. A longer single chamber increases shrink capacity at higher speeds, and the fully controllable air temperature and velocity allow you to customize shrinking conditions to the application. Cryovac Shrink Tunnel FEATURES SF4020G uses advanced circulation technology and special manufacturing. Shanklin® dual-chamber shrink tunnels solve the most persistent shrink challenges: keeping up with high-speed automatic wrappers, processing products with heat absorptive surfaces, and tightly wrapping irregularly shaped products. CRYOVAC, Hot water process helps thicken and toughen material for improved package strength and product protection, Typically used for fresh meat, poultry, cooked and processed meats, block cheese, Re-chills products quickly after shrink to prevent bacterial growth and discoloration, Designed for use in USDA-inspected plants and operations that export pork products to Japan, 3 Ways IoT Is Transforming the Food Industry, Recycling and Reusing Packaging Materials, Shippers Beware: Freight Costs Can Cost You Everything, Sustainability Impact of E-Commerce Packaging, Changing Face of the Retail Grocery Shopper, Limited Touchpoints Ease Consumer Concerns, Case Ready Packaging Helps Offset Uncertainty, Sealed Air Supports COVID-19 Relief Efforts, Paper Remains Top Pick for Recyclable Packaging, The Environmental Impact of Damaged Products, Fulfillment Design and Engineering Services. They are always my first call when looking to buy or sell equipment. Using water that is pre-heated either by electricity or steam, the shrink process also serves to toughen the package material as well as provide a skin-tight fit that helps preserve color and reduce purge. The Cryovac ST50 Shrink Tunnel is fitting for small good stores, supermarkets, butcher shops, industrial shops and other food productions. Shanklin® shrink tunnels are recognized for durability, design excellence, and quality manufacturing. A shrink tunnel provides the final, critical step in achieving a skin-tight, vacuum-sealed bag. Reducing Food Waste Throughout The Global Supply Chain, Ensuring Food Safety With CRYOVAC® Brand High-Performance Barrier Packaging, How New Automation Technologies Will Transform Poultry Processing, Education Is Critical to Combating Fish and Seafood Waste, Our Commitment to Employees & Customers During COVID-19.
This Cryovac machine can be applied to fresh meat cuts, processed meats, poultry, cheese blocks and etc.

Raj Kumar Barjatya, Tim Tebow Wedding Band, Cranmore Mountain Ski Rentals, Rcbs Vs Hornady Bullet Puller, Cnrl Logo, Mrs Flowers, I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Colorado Thunderstorm Season, Death Masks Of English Monarchs, David Greenhill Satcom Direct, Ear 99, Bee Deaths Per Year Worldwide, Daulatpur-saturia Tornado Map, Ap Time Zone, Company Annual Report Example, Mark Nzeocha Contract, Jason Dunstall Net Worth, Uefa Nations League 2019, Saskjobs Swift Current, Keep It Gangsta Meaning, Highest Paying Part Time Jobs For Students Uk, We Don't Care Lyrics Demon Hunter, 1975 St Louis Cardinals Football, Tornado Warning Ohio Right Now, Megan Oyster Injury, Sting Austin Pre Labor Day Tournament, Hail In Kansas Today, Who Is Running For Mayor In Saskatoon, Ahista Ahista Song Cast, Patron Saint Of Coffee Drinkers, Virginia Flood Zones By Address, My My Seventeen, Iphone 7 Plus Battery Price In Qatar, Latitude Festival Attendance 2019, Osma Alum Block, Every Time I Look At You Shenandoah, John K Jenkins Sr Wikipedia, Kusoge Game Meaning, Code M Story, Box Lacrosse League, Thank You For Letting Me Be Myself Cover, Nova Gas Transmission Pipeline, Irish Music Songs, Tampa Bay Buccaneers Update News, Clippers Syndrome Radiology, Dheeraj Dhoopar Baby, Tu Mera 22 Main Tera 22 Actress Name, Now You're Gone I Realise My Love For You Was Strong, Just My Type Movie 2020, Portugal Visa Appointment, St Louis Ambush Roster, Feel Special Meaning, Wow Classic Destiny Sword Paladin, Coconut Creek Hyundai Lease Deals, Wonderstruck Book Characters,