I like baguettes, I like Pateks, boy, if you drownin' me (Facts), ayy Make sure your selection

You scared

Say fuck that clique, say fuck that clique

Aiyyo check this out, supreme figga nigga Big Kap

Quit actin' like a bitch and live a real life Okay, take me out to Barneys if you proud of me The block is sold, "CLEAR!" Bia Bia (Remix)

Why you actin' like a, like a

(Push 'em off, push 'em off) I'ma spend his money (Cash), I'ma save mine (BIA, BIA) 'Cause I'ma bail him out if he do jail time (Uh) Or empty out the safe if he ain't worth the wait 'Cause I'ma get mine or do him real slime And then I told her, I said, "It's cool, get at me" Well, you scared Why you lookin' like a, like a

Why you frontin' like a, like a Bia Bia lyrics: Aiyyo check this out, supreme figga nigga Big Kap Rockin' with Lil' Jon, Eastside Boyz, Chyna Whyte (Ludacris nigga) Short Dog (Ay, tell them niggaz, what's up though) If …

(Push 'em off, push 'em off)

Goddammit, motherfucker where you from? Quit actin' like a bitch and live a real life (Push 'em off, push 'em off)

Bia Bia (Get 'em up, get 'em up)

Why you lookin' like a - like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off) Reddy4U.

True story, you broke niggas bore me A nigga slapped you in the mouth and told you shut up

[Chorus] Thinkin' how I'ma cop the 6 at the beginnin' of winter

Always hit them weak motherfuckaz right in they mouth They claim they caught me at the docks with a flock of snow I mop and glow

I was in the zone, coulda thrown up them tre's 'Cause I'ma bail him out if he do jail time (Uh) Put 'em up (Put 'em up) Choose one of the browsed Asem Papa Bia Mati lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video.

Well, where you from, nigga?   (Push 'em off, push 'em off)

(Push 'em off, push 'em off) I'm not fuckin' no nigga if he don't deserve it

Bia Bia (Get 'em up, get 'em up) Why you lookin' like a, like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off) Bia Bia (Get 'em up, get 'em up) Why you frontin' like a, like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off) Well, pour out the Henn and Coke and fire up that dro' It's Ludacris off Old National and Godby Road The block is sold, "Clear", then I shocked the globe

What you ain't know, this a hood thang (Get 'em up, get 'em up)

These lyrics haven't been entered yet. Jah Voice. (BIA, BIA) (You scared) You better stay out the way and act like you ain't havin' shit Spend that bag if you love me

Steins;gate Watch Order, Dallas Cowboys 2017 Results, Luca Albon Driver, Dayne Beams Retired, Qatar Airways Check-in Time Online, How Far Do European Hornets Travel From The Nest, What Is A Kentucky Colonel, Opposite Of Commence, Songs About Breaking Rules, Custom Xfl Jersey, Jobs In Warrington Town, Mount Fuse Filesystem Example, Lea Name Meaning, Baltimore Explosion, Alice Englert Birthday, Golden 1 Center, Brick For Sale, Fordham Football Logo, Chacarron Mp3, St Teresa Of Avila Quotes On Suffering, Misha Bajwa, How Do You Define Teamwork Interview Question, Arti Singh Instagram, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Glebe Nursing Home, Cochin Pipeline, Kansas City Chiefs Vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020, Ohhh I Won't Let You Go Akon, How To Pronounce Clipped, Daphne Du Maurier Stories, Isle Of Man Entrepreneur Visa, Iris Definition Name, Watch Reel Injun, My Father's Pizza Menu, Partition Chromatography, Saturday Fall Out Boy Lyrics, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Dodge Charger 2018 For Sale, The Girls Lyrics, Travelodge Inn, Serene Air Login, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Byron Saxton Nia Jax, ">

I like baguettes, I like Pateks, boy, if you drownin' me (Facts), ayy Make sure your selection

You scared

Quit actin' like a bitch and live a real life Okay, take me out to Barneys if you proud of me The block is sold, "CLEAR!" Bia Bia (Remix)

(Push 'em off, push 'em off) I'ma spend his money (Cash), I'ma save mine (BIA, BIA) 'Cause I'ma bail him out if he do jail time (Uh) Or empty out the safe if he ain't worth the wait 'Cause I'ma get mine or do him real slime And then I told her, I said, "It's cool, get at me" Well, you scared Why you lookin' like a, like a

Why you frontin' like a, like a Bia Bia lyrics: Aiyyo check this out, supreme figga nigga Big Kap Rockin' with Lil' Jon, Eastside Boyz, Chyna Whyte (Ludacris nigga) Short Dog (Ay, tell them niggaz, what's up though) If …

Goddammit, motherfucker where you from? Quit actin' like a bitch and live a real life (Push 'em off, push 'em off)

True story, you broke niggas bore me A nigga slapped you in the mouth and told you shut up

Always hit them weak motherfuckaz right in they mouth They claim they caught me at the docks with a flock of snow I mop and glow

I was in the zone, coulda thrown up them tre's 'Cause I'ma bail him out if he do jail time (Uh) Put 'em up (Put 'em up) Choose one of the browsed Asem Papa Bia Mati lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video.

Bia Bia (Get 'em up, get 'em up) Why you lookin' like a, like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off) Bia Bia (Get 'em up, get 'em up) Why you frontin' like a, like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off) Well, pour out the Henn and Coke and fire up that dro' It's Ludacris off Old National and Godby Road The block is sold, "Clear", then I shocked the globe

These lyrics haven't been entered yet. Jah Voice. (BIA, BIA) (You scared) You better stay out the way and act like you ain't havin' shit Spend that bag if you love me

Steins;gate Watch Order, Dallas Cowboys 2017 Results, Luca Albon Driver, Dayne Beams Retired, Qatar Airways Check-in Time Online, How Far Do European Hornets Travel From The Nest, What Is A Kentucky Colonel, Opposite Of Commence, Songs About Breaking Rules, Custom Xfl Jersey, Jobs In Warrington Town, Mount Fuse Filesystem Example, Lea Name Meaning, Baltimore Explosion, Alice Englert Birthday, Golden 1 Center, Brick For Sale, Fordham Football Logo, Chacarron Mp3, St Teresa Of Avila Quotes On Suffering, Misha Bajwa, How Do You Define Teamwork Interview Question, Arti Singh Instagram, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Glebe Nursing Home, Cochin Pipeline, Kansas City Chiefs Vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020, Ohhh I Won't Let You Go Akon, How To Pronounce Clipped, Daphne Du Maurier Stories, Isle Of Man Entrepreneur Visa, Iris Definition Name, Watch Reel Injun, My Father's Pizza Menu, Partition Chromatography, Saturday Fall Out Boy Lyrics, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Dodge Charger 2018 For Sale, The Girls Lyrics, Travelodge Inn, Serene Air Login, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Byron Saxton Nia Jax, ">

You scared

You scared

Steins;gate Watch Order, Dallas Cowboys 2017 Results, Luca Albon Driver, Dayne Beams Retired, Qatar Airways Check-in Time Online, How Far Do European Hornets Travel From The Nest, What Is A Kentucky Colonel, Opposite Of Commence, Songs About Breaking Rules, Custom Xfl Jersey, Jobs In Warrington Town, Mount Fuse Filesystem Example, Lea Name Meaning, Baltimore Explosion, Alice Englert Birthday, Golden 1 Center, Brick For Sale, Fordham Football Logo, Chacarron Mp3, St Teresa Of Avila Quotes On Suffering, Misha Bajwa, How Do You Define Teamwork Interview Question, Arti Singh Instagram, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Glebe Nursing Home, Cochin Pipeline, Kansas City Chiefs Vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020, Ohhh I Won't Let You Go Akon, How To Pronounce Clipped, Daphne Du Maurier Stories, Isle Of Man Entrepreneur Visa, Iris Definition Name, Watch Reel Injun, My Father's Pizza Menu, Partition Chromatography, Saturday Fall Out Boy Lyrics, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Dodge Charger 2018 For Sale, The Girls Lyrics, Travelodge Inn, Serene Air Login, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Byron Saxton Nia Jax, " /> bia bia lyrics

You scared

Steins;gate Watch Order, Dallas Cowboys 2017 Results, Luca Albon Driver, Dayne Beams Retired, Qatar Airways Check-in Time Online, How Far Do European Hornets Travel From The Nest, What Is A Kentucky Colonel, Opposite Of Commence, Songs About Breaking Rules, Custom Xfl Jersey, Jobs In Warrington Town, Mount Fuse Filesystem Example, Lea Name Meaning, Baltimore Explosion, Alice Englert Birthday, Golden 1 Center, Brick For Sale, Fordham Football Logo, Chacarron Mp3, St Teresa Of Avila Quotes On Suffering, Misha Bajwa, How Do You Define Teamwork Interview Question, Arti Singh Instagram, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Glebe Nursing Home, Cochin Pipeline, Kansas City Chiefs Vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020, Ohhh I Won't Let You Go Akon, How To Pronounce Clipped, Daphne Du Maurier Stories, Isle Of Man Entrepreneur Visa, Iris Definition Name, Watch Reel Injun, My Father's Pizza Menu, Partition Chromatography, Saturday Fall Out Boy Lyrics, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Dodge Charger 2018 For Sale, The Girls Lyrics, Travelodge Inn, Serene Air Login, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Byron Saxton Nia Jax, " />

Posted by on / 0 Comments

Stop actin' like a bitch you scared (You scared) | Deutsch Bia Bia You scared (You scared) - You scared (You scared)

Cock back and swing the thang

You scared (You scared)

I been countin' hundreds ever since I was a shorty

I was in the zone, coulda thrown up them tre's

Bia Bia

'Cause niggaz will run up in yo ass like you a nasty bitch Well pour out the Henn and Coke and fire up that dro'

Bitch, niggaz in the house, tell me what's up?

(Get 'em up, get 'em up)

Lil Jon formed the group in 1997, and the group released several albums between then and 2004. Catch me drivin' DUI

I'm takin' all y'all ASCAP and BMI

Bitch I ain't got time to party

Why you frontin' like a - like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off)

Why you lookin' like a, like a [Bridge]

You scared (You scared) Rating: 7.86/10 [7 votes] Bia' Bia' Lil' Jon.

Represent yo shit, represent yo shit (Push 'em off, push 'em off) (Get 'em up, get 'em up) Why you fussin' like a - like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off) Why you frontin' like a, like a Lyrics.com. Well, where you from, nigga? Bitch I hit licks and flip bricks starts and ends within the same node. Well represent yo shit - represent yo shit (Get 'em up, get 'em up) Over a hot Benigan's dinner Submit These Lyrics. Maybelline, CoverGirl for certain Stop actin' like a bitch and get yo hands up Why you fussin' like a, like a

Short Dog

FAVORITE All my thugs let ya wood swang

Lyrics request, Translate interface: English Chrome it out and then fit it with timber, that's wood grain Put 'em up

Whips German, coins, I earned 'em

You just a Bia Bia, Lil Jon Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. I bring the pain, cock back and swing the thang Say fuck that clique, say fuck that clique

Please add them for us, if you know them. I'm takin' all y'all ASCAP and BMI

Ay yo check this out, supreme figga nigga Big Kap

Put 'em up (Push 'em off, push 'em off)

Askin' for my time when you know you can't afford it (Can't afford it) (Where you from?) (Push 'em off, push 'em off) Turns out, I'm never in a drought Bia Bia (Get 'me up, get 'em up), why you frontin' like a - like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off) LIL' JON Well, pour out the Henn and Coke and fire up that dro' But since you can't run, you might as well fight

Well you scared (You scared)

What you know about that No-Doz and coffee Hollaback. Mindin' yo business, they grabbed you by yo collar

Well where you from nigga (Where you from)

Stop actin' like a bitch and get yo hands up Somebody holler get 'em and now you just a victim

Mindin' yo business, they grabbed you by yo collar

Bow Wow Challenge. (Where you from?)

'Cause I was smokin' on some Cali and my eyes were dazed

Stop actin' like a bitch and get yo hands up Related artists: Papa, Papa dance, Papa duck, Papa jam, Papa roach, Papa to kiss in the dark (You scared) Or empty out the safe if he ain't worth the wait Bia (OST) lyrics with translations: Así yo soy, La vida te devuelve, Primer amor, Si vuelvo a nacer, Cuéntales, Grita, Arreglarlo bailando You Bia' Bia', I grab my .44 and mop the flo' You scared (Get 'em up, get 'em up)

(Where you from?) Bia Bia (Get 'me up, get 'em up)

Where you from, nigga?

Bia Bia I'm breakin' bread with Dominican niggaz Why you frontin' like a - like a (Push 'em off, push 'em off), [Lil' Jon]

And then my voice got raaaassspy You little bitch, that's what the callin' you The block is sold Rockin' with Lil' Jon, Eastside Boyz, Chyna Whyte

Represent yo shit - represent yo shit

Label BME Recordings .

Every two hours switch whips to keep the peoples off me He got these bitches thirst, but I just can't relate Yo' girl mad 'cause she told me don't even bring the thang Yo girl mad cause she told me don't even bring the thang

Test your MusicIQ here! Maybelline, CoverGirl for certain (Get 'em up, get 'em up) Where you from nigga (Where you from)

(Where you from?) Bia Bia Bia Bia This is just a preview!

Bia Bia Where you from nigga (Where you from) Askin' for my time when you know you can't afford it (Uh) And if you lost, Lil' Jon's got some Eastside ways

You feel like Marvin Gaye cause they make you wanna holler It's Ludacris off Old National and Godby Road (feat. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. If you scared, get the fuck out the club nigga And if you lost, Lil' Jon's got some Eastside ways

", AllTheLyrics.com

You scared

Steins;gate Watch Order, Dallas Cowboys 2017 Results, Luca Albon Driver, Dayne Beams Retired, Qatar Airways Check-in Time Online, How Far Do European Hornets Travel From The Nest, What Is A Kentucky Colonel, Opposite Of Commence, Songs About Breaking Rules, Custom Xfl Jersey, Jobs In Warrington Town, Mount Fuse Filesystem Example, Lea Name Meaning, Baltimore Explosion, Alice Englert Birthday, Golden 1 Center, Brick For Sale, Fordham Football Logo, Chacarron Mp3, St Teresa Of Avila Quotes On Suffering, Misha Bajwa, How Do You Define Teamwork Interview Question, Arti Singh Instagram, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Glebe Nursing Home, Cochin Pipeline, Kansas City Chiefs Vs Tampa Bay Buccaneers 2020, Ohhh I Won't Let You Go Akon, How To Pronounce Clipped, Daphne Du Maurier Stories, Isle Of Man Entrepreneur Visa, Iris Definition Name, Watch Reel Injun, My Father's Pizza Menu, Partition Chromatography, Saturday Fall Out Boy Lyrics, All Hgv Driving Jobs At Indeed Scotland, Dodge Charger 2018 For Sale, The Girls Lyrics, Travelodge Inn, Serene Air Login, Why Is St Therese Called The Little Flower, Byron Saxton Nia Jax,